tfgeneral.com
Discord under Fun Stuff

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game, for pc you have to join using the link

>News
Frontier News Network 7 (preview of Live Fire mode and more additions)
titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-7/
1/23 Server patch notes
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/9811/titanfall-2-server-update-1-23-2017/
2/11 FNN Delayed
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/10399/no-fnn-today/p1?new=1

>What's changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

TERMINATED:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/BUMYQgT
youtube.com/watch?v=UaQXoFqmsjE
youtube.com/watch?v=cviVhtoAiME
youtube.com/watch?v=-sfu_95D0rM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

high quality

The game will die soon, the lack of content is worse than tf1

>How do you reverse boost slide?
just hit the ground crouching, you'll boost slide whatever direction you were going

I fucking love going fast with The Mastiff

xth for cold war is best gun

Cold War is fun!

FUN!

thats probably the first time ive ever seen hard cover work in any capacity. i assume you were running dice roll? or were you actually messing around with hard cover

Yep Dice Roll

man i wish i had the patience for holo. how often do your ruses work? i tried it out for a few games and only managed 2 successful ruses.

I get at least 2 ruses per game, maybe more
It's entirely luck based and you're better off with any other tactical

yeah, i just really love the player model and id love to blast people being rused with grenadier weapons. the thought makes my arm hairs stand up

Embrace the ruse cruise, my dude. Use it with the EPG for maximum keks

Discord for PS4 Fags. Invite will not expire.

discord.gg/BUMYQgT

for what purpose

titans fall for holo's 100% of the time

even if they're locked in fatal combat with another titan they'll stop what they're doing to shoot at the holo

also i picked the wrong image

yeah...seems like an easy kill. i fall for that all the time.

I hope we get map packs of remastered maps soon.
>mfw Respawn announces Nexus

The PS4 party chat sucks and the network is dead as hell.

We recently managed to get a small group going but thats not enough. I made this discord so that PS4 players can start a party every time of the day. Well, thats the goal at least.

but there's already a discord

Mostly for PC players.

just ask the mods to make a PS4 channel if you're so desperate for a fucking exclusive platform.

Really, how unstructured is the Discord? There should probably be a general channel for chat, and LFG channels for each platform.

given that it's run by an australian, it's probably a complete mess

i want wargames back badly.

I want a Wargames map pack. A dozen maps all using the simple Wargames VR cubes and curves. You could pump those things out quick, have them serve as "placeholder" map layouts that they could later use for a more unique map.

LFG channels are dumb with something like this- just use roles.

Plus, the resident bot, autoSW is getting some party-making features pretty soon.

i'm sort of confused what the link is between a LFG channel and roles

We asked them and nothing happened. We just want an easy way to organize groups.

that sounds pretty in-character for them. no helping it them i guess.

>console titanfall

>1 killstreak away from that sweet sweet Scorch camo

>pc
>talking shit on non-dead platforms

I would much rather go fast against a handful of good players than be stuck going slow against countless idiot players.

>console players can't go fast

when will this meme end

>mustard elitism episode
I hate reruns.

how to go fast in real life?

Start doing parkour

Turn up your FOV, itll make you seem faster

What happened...

You were reaped.

Thinking about getting TF2 on PC with a friend, is the playerbase still kicking? or is it dead as fuck?

thanks Vex btw

Still several thousand people at peak hours. Around 2000~ the rest of the day.

pilot please wake up

sleep core online

>tfw i've finally discovered the cold war for myself
i can finally be fast

Welcome to the club fellow pilot.

I know I should be working to gen other guns but I can't imagine not using the cold war

Haven't used Holo at all and these make me want to. Even if I could be better with any other Tactical, I should still give it a shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=UaQXoFqmsjE
legion-kun is still refraining from using the devotion

So who is that guy ?

>Legion-kun using my bby the Flatline

FeelsGoodMan

>Try and have fun with the Mastiff
>Get shit on by people using GoodShotguns AKA Assault Rifles at close range

Honestly glad Respawn made hip firing the Hemlok just as strong close range as a shotgun.

Hemlock's hipfire is shit tho

Every Assault Rifle except MAYBE the G2 is just as strong at point blank range as shotguns on console at least if people don't die in the first shot (and I've been taking people to like 1% health no space on the bar at all but they're still alive) before being mowed down

Flatline is the best shotgun in the game honestly

Flatline a bit OP right now, especially close range from the hip, but I don't think any of the shotguns have trouble competing with the AR'S at close range

Try to ads with the mastiff and don't engage at medium range with the Eva, and the shotguns are by far the most effective close range weapons. Ping can negatively affect mastiff use, so if you're high ping it might not be for you.

GUYS

I THINK IT'S FINISHED

youtube.com/watch?v=cviVhtoAiME

I CAN FINALLY PLAY AGAIN

great
now stop namefagging

Nop. You can never play again. You can only tutorial. kappa

good shit mang have fun playing again normally

>Medium range with the EVA

Medium Range exists for exactly a trillionth of a picosecond when I've got the EVA, using it is how I've learned to go faster. It's leagues better than the Mastiff and is more forgiving if the game wants to dick you over and not kill them, but I've been on a Mastiff binge lately and it's really depressing to watch them lose 90% of their health to a close range shot just to hip spray you down before you can fire again.

I was hoping Frothy uploaded 3 more grapple vids before you got your out so you could be F R O T H E D again

I'm not posting my trap body till I get dubs due to the shit that happened in the other thread

Also want to finish that video today which is preferred for transitions white or black? And any place I can get meme sound effects?

how can i even compete

i'd say black, but only because i like minimalist editing

find your own memes, go with what's in your heart
don't just browse some meme database, if you've got a specific one in mind hunt it down

>n-nani!?
kek

I just feel like YouTube downloading is a little repetitive to fill my folder up but I'll do my best!
Video soon hopefully done today if I don't get distracted

>Everything about this video

RESPAWN!

how do they change their voice to sound like an anime girl? is there an specific software to do that?

Shit dawg that's a pretty helpful video. Can't believe I didn't know you can turn corners while wall running and save speed so well with grapple

I'VE BEEN GOING SO SLOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Real nice user. Have this vintage meme

Ok, tonight I play grapple and cold war

r97 is pgood

false, it's actually pretty good but you need to pull it down because it has actual recoil

i started getting a lot of hipfire kills after i swapped the crosshair

>floor-dwelling slow safe-spacer
that was a good kill streak but u must improve ur speed

fucking saved. now all we need are the webm and gif versions of him pulling it and escaping around the corner to the nani.

>[going fast begins to intensify[/spoiler]

When the coffee hits just right, and the oxygen in your system is at optimum levels, this game becomes really amazing

Gotchu senpai

I think the titanfall community might be the first gaming community to fall to Slaanesh. Soon enough people are going to be snorting ritalin and injecting themselves with stimulants, and replacing their eyes with direct HDMI input cables because they know with just a little bit more effort, they could be going faster. And with a lot of effort, maybe even be the fastest

>started playing Torch thing morning
>suddenly getting Titan kills left and right

It is amazing how retarded people get and stand in the cleansing flames of righteousness.

>mfw a Ronin tries to get in close to me

ctrl + s you spacker

I main Ronin but it's crazy how retarded Ronin players can be. Most of the time they'll dash at you and spam melee instead of blasting lead. I mean come on

thanks senpai

>fall to slaanesh
>not to the speed force
ITS LITERALLY CALLED THE SPEED FORCE What could be better!?

>that music choice at 5:00

MY NIGGER

>miss the whole clip
I hope you weren't trying to show off user

you and me both brother. fuck anarchy reigns is so fucking fun_

hah
youtube.com/watch?v=-sfu_95D0rM

So how long you think until reddit discovers this video?

less then a week

my buddy is a redditor. i told him he could make the thread.

Gross

Do I keep Stim for easy mobility in and out of direct combat or learn grapple for higher potential velocity?
I feel like Stim pairs better with the EVA than grapple.

Instead of creating a LFG channel, make a ps4 role/xbox role. We already have NA/EU roles for grouping with dudes from NA/EU.

Way less clutter, way more effective at getting people. A LFG channel is an insta-mute for most people too.

Yep. This has happened to me twice.

Holy goddamn has anyone else tried A-Wall and Amped weapons with the SMR? It melts Titans faster than Scorchs shield I bet. Best anti titan loadout I've found so far.