WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:

US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Remember to not reply spammers, any of them

old:

panda farts

So I heard they gave hunters traps back. Does that mean they gave explosive trap knockback back as well? I remember it was a glyph.

Knocking people off cliffs with explosive trap was literally the only reason I played this game and when they removed traps entirely I quit.

why doesn't current wow ?

it still has weather just not as obnoxious

go play OW and main Lucio.

Trap knockback was boring anyway. There was a knockback shot thing, that was the shit.

Now it's only druids, shaman, paladin pvp thing.

some priestspecc got one too

Is ret boring to raid as? How's it and holy doing in pvp? Is the order hall quest line good or nah? I've heard priests hall has to be uncucked by paladins.

tokens pls go back down

really boring to play
performs well in pve and pvp
the story is shit like every story in legion

For the love of all that is good, why isn't instant cast Dreadstalkers baseline in PvE and PvP

this: t. ret/prot main

Fuck me man.

Is any damn class in Legion fun? Or have they just removed everything that made the game fun from every class?

rate my shit shadowpriet tmog

Yeah I had such a great time spamming frostbolt for an entire raid tier that lasted like a year, fuck having a "rotation", whatever that means

This. A lot of abilities for casters that should be instant aren't for no reason at all. Dreadstalkers, voidform, etc.

Meanwhile mages can fucking BLINK WHILE CASTING

What the fuck kind of balance design is this shit

Is it just slow or is there another reason its boring?

some people enjoy the mongomelees
heard some good things about shadowpriests
but overall most classes just arent fun

I'm about to get carried in EN hc by some friends because I started playing 2 weeks ago, but I don't want to be absolute deadweight, so I watched some guides
are fatboss guides still good? that's what I watched
if I die I'm pretty sure I can just wait and collect my achievements afterwards, but I also don't want to be complete deadweight because that's not fun

Its basically "waiting on cooldowns" - the class

static boring rotation mostly
at first youll like the flashy animations but it wears of fast

You fucks lied to me.

This is what always worries me. I get into a class because of the spell effects/armor/weapons but after playing it for a few months all that wears off.

If your friends are at an ilvl where they're doing HC nighthold they'll probably be able to ignore HC EN mechanics for the most part. You won't touch their damage either.

>lied

ha, it's called "trolololling" my boy. stick around Veeky Forums and you might learn a few things about it. remember "noone would believe the stories posted by a Veeky Forums user" -moot (Veeky Forums founder)

So what are your overall opinions about Artifact weapons?

Gotta be honest, I'm not a big fan of the Artifact weapon system.

Apparently they're still progressing in HC ToV

Am I in for a wild ride?

Voidform and Mind Flay should be instant cast and on the move casting respectively

Eleshamans should get half their rotation instant cast

Pretty much everything in the Warlock Honour Trees should be made baseline for the spec as a whole, both in and out of PvP

Ice Floes should be class wide since they're supposed to be "Conjurors"

Aimed Shot should be castable on the move, why on Azeroth is it not?

And that's just some of the many issues with immobile hardcasting in a mobility-heavy expac.

What made Blizzard hate casters so much this expac?

I'm not this guy
they haven't cleared HC nighthold but I forgot where they are right now
they can clear it without me, I'm only there for the carry, and I don't think my damage will matter a lot either, it was more of a question of what guides are usually good these days
I expect to die, but I'd rather try to stay alive and do the actual mechanics because it's more fun than just sitting on the floor

>Blizzard hate casters so much this expac

>Yet mage and spriest have both been #1 and #2 on dps metres for 2/3rds of the expansion

horrible idea really one of the worst systems ever
it doesnt feel rewarding its just tedious
especially with blizzards balancing
there is nothing worse than farming your weapon and then to get that specc nerfed and your points not refunded

Try getting to that Honour Level and then come back to tell us all off.

Demo warlock in legion is by far the clunkiest spec I've ever played in this game.

While the rest have been bottom.

Mage and Spriest also took a nerf I beleive and are no longer top. As well as other casters sinking further.

Spriest also had been built around the most broken talent ever, both positively and negatively broken, in what I believe is an unique Raid mechanic that allowed horrible abuse of it. It's also gotten slapped down.

atleast demo was fun in pvp untill blizzard remembered that there is no fun allowed and killed it
>from blizzcon specc to not viable in pvp

It's probably one of, if not the, clunkiest THING I've played in any game.
And I've played Too Human and Sonic Heroes.

>tfw blizzard will never just make survival a healing spec

How many reddit posts do you think I need to make before their lead devs do this.

Can I call them sexists against girls for not giving the girl class a heal spec?

Which classes would you say have the best/worst legendaries for their specs?

The WoWhead guides are generally pretty good, and often simply having DBM installed means you get most of the stuff you have to do down unless something is particularly complex.

Paladin is the girl class, m8.

noob question - are your skillbars remembered when you respec? or do you need to re order them every time?

and also, is it possible to comfortably change between protection warrior and fury warrior without needing to waste money redoing talents?

then how come towliee plays it

S2M and Fire Mage Legendary bracers were broken.

Neither of those classes as a whole were, though. In fact, they were actually pretty niche. Strong, but certainly not on top. If you look at mages without that one BiS leggo they got fucked on damage

>both been #1 and #2 on dps metres for 2/3rds
>Meanwhile mages have been mid tier at best ever since ToV

Why?

it's saved

you can respec for free whenever you want without need to go to a trainer anymore

Yes

Yes, can do it for free anywhere that is a rest area, so cities, inns, etc.

You forgot druid

Every spec have their own bars and talents, they are all remembered. You only have to set up your talents are bars once for every spec.

Cool, so it's kind of like Rift's system now?

Do you need different gear for arms/fury warrior?

And do you need different gear for protection warrior besides shield + 1h?

Yeah you're right. Def druid moreso than paladin though. If any of my male friends played druid me and my other buddies would probably fuck his ass for being so queer.

For optimization you need different gear. But generally it doesn't matter if you're just paying casually.

Different specs have different stat priorities (like having to have x amount of haste) so yes, after the initial levelling phase of "its got higher ilvl, chuck it on" you do need to have separate gear for it.

Artifacts cover all your weapons, though. So there aren't any weapon drops. You upgrade your artifact over time.

he plays male toon though

so does naguura

So the artifact system stops you from being optimal in multiple specs?

What stats does fury warrior prioritize?

for anything serious, you'll need different gear, mainly for the secondary specs (crit, haste, vers etc).

You can survive casul/questing/WQ/LFR with the same gear between specs, even with hybrid classes, as -for example- leather chests give both agility and int.

cock envy

Tauren Paladin or Tauren Warrior?

I like Warriors, never played a Paladin

tauren paladins are a lore abomination

ded game

>11+ HoV
>heals ragequits after first boss
>dps switches spec
>still get two chests

>ilevel 851 on my main
>ilevel too high to get any upgrades from any LFR except shit I've already done this week, or shit that's not open yet
>ilevel too low to get into mythics/pugs
>no friends to carry me into mythics/pugs

Well what the fuck do I do now.

>resubbed after not playing since wotlk
>decided to go elemental shammy
>hit 100, done all the the quests apart from shit in suramar
>done LFR up to Royal Athenaeum
>finished class order hall campaign

bit lost atm, what should I be doing next?

currently ilvl842

Why is it even allowed?

Is enh shaman any fun/good right now?

Stop being an antisocial scrub and join a guild.

I wanna have one of each race and one of each class

Help me choose the best race + class combos

So far I got

Human - Paladin
Tauren - Warrior

Nothing in this game is fun now.

okay tauren monk it is

>reach 54 in main spec
>now have to cram inventory space and bank until they're nearly full and switch specs to use them all
>for two specs
Add a "add to x specialization from now on" option for all AP items blizzard you fucks

So i just killed guldan for the first time on my ret pally and 2 trinkets dropped which have +intel and some other spell casting effect. They came up as something i could roll on in loot council, what gives?

I'm in a guild, I don't have the ilvl to raid yet so what should I be doing to gear up?

Thinking about making shaman alt, probably resto. Which race is the best? Draenei or dwarf?

do mythic 0s, get a keystone and maybe do some M+

bg's and arenas are fun too and give like 855 minimum I think

maybe try and get into a kara or N/H emerald nightmare group

those are all the immediate upgrade paths in my head

>join a guild so you can get cucked and benched over legendaries/specs

Mythic dungeons, LFR. Also world quests.

I never really enjoyed this mmo as much as i enjoy other mmos. It was a constant struggle of which char to main + the new models and animations look so fucking bad. Graphics are not comparable to any other "competiting" mmo" (battlegrounds, every area till wod, btw the legion areas arent good either) everything became so simplified and monotone (leveling, lfg, endgame), pvp is just boring, + blizz is making constant "tuning" making aspies complain on forums how their characters are now shite despite for example being good for a reasonable amount of time, every expansion is the same - first they anounce on blizzcon how they are gonna improve the game then they either dont implement that or its just equally bad. Hope many people leave this piece of crap asap.

Is 842 ilvl enough for mythics?

I'll farm up some world quests in the mean time, can you queue mythics with dungeon finder?

rets a hybrid spellcaster(technically because they have spells) so that completely useless dogshit trinket is in the loot pool.

I enjoyed Rift more than WoW but it's dead p2w trash right now

I didn't enjoy GW2

ESO looks like ass

And I'm sick of asian shit like Tera/BnS/BDO etc

Mythics drop ilvl 840 gear. Literally use the dungeon journal.

Welcome to the World of Warcraft general!
I hope you enjoy your time here.

i'm 872 and i can't get into any m+ higher than 6

what the fuck is wrong with these people

i pull 300k+ dps and don't fuck up mechanics which is better than a lot of people can say

oh wait, they're not looking for a competent group, they're looking to get carried by 900+ players

tauren death knight aka the master race

Rift was great during the first half a year but it went downhill pretty quick afterwards.

I wish they kept Rifts as an actual risk needed to be contained, not just self contained babby zones

>i pull 300k+ dps
300k on AoE packs is shit.

quit, I've come to the same realization

Whats a good Marksmanship build? Anyone?

Artifact system requires a lot of investment in time into one spec, but it doesn't stop you from doing both.

Really now specs are more like mains/alts until you get enough artifact research to boost up another spec. Takes time, is all.

I don't play fury but from what I can gather its Haste to 30% as a requirement, then Mastery and whatever extra haste you can get.

>until they're nearly full
but you don't have to stack them, you can use them earlier?

I just want to play a good fun interesting MMO or even a good RPG at this point.

WoW is great because it has cool shit like goblins, orcs, and elves and shit. Every other MMO is just human races for the most part.

All online RPG type games are just dead, p2w or bland boring shit.

>every pug group wipes to spellblade then disbands

KILL THE ADS. MOVE OUT WHEN YOU GLOW WHITE. MOVE OUT WHEN YOU GLOW RED. DONT STAND IN THE PURPLE SWIRLS.

Im oversimplying obviously but really though, it's not hard. it looks intimidating in the guide but really you just do some super basic stuff, on normal you can fuck up the ice debuff without too much worry. but then you get people literally standing there with the debuff stacking up and up while they die then typing "?" in chat afterwards.

>sitting there casting switch spec every few dungeons

No thanks

dbm or bigwigs?

God damn this is such a non-issue its unreal

DBM unless your raid / guild is specifically asking for BW.

Switching specs takes negligible amount of time in comparison to time needed to use all AP items.