What does brake fluid taste like?

What does brake fluid taste like?

Don't.

Soda pop. Try some!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG EPIC THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

I know old brake fluid tastes horrible. Like burnt tires drenched in salt with a side of rotten skunk. You ever smelt roadkill skunk on a warm afternoon in a heatwave? That's the pleasant aftertaste. Don't know about fresh brake fluid, because I replaced the system in my car after the previous owner let it gum up.

Maybe don't drain the old brake fluid into your mouth, there are gutters for that.

It has a vague citrus flavor. It also has a chemical burn to it that's almost exactly, but not quite precisely, the opposite of chili peppers.

like coins and 9V batteries

Like salty coins and milk

Ask a Porcupine. They like that shit.

Bags of sand

Yeah, nah. Bleeding it out conventionally wasn't an option, due to the aforementioned gumming up. I needed to drain the reservoir, so I just did the same as when you need to get gas out of the tank without taking the thing off. Truly, the gentle wisdom of the abos serve us all well.

Semen

Will feel like your tongue is super dry and you won't be able to taste anything for a week lol

Sweet, like anti-freeze

Never tasted it, got it shot into my eyes once though.

Was bleeding the slave cylinder on my buddies fd and cracked the bleeder screw while it was pointed at my face.

Writhed in pain under the car for about 5 min then flushed my eyes with a hose.

Lucky i didn't go blind after that.

You know they sell dirt cheap hand-cranked liquid pumps, right? Like, $9-$15 cheap.

Yeah nah bro your mouth is free.

$9 is a low price to pay to prevent mouth cancer.

$9 isn't free

Lmao what the fuck

Cancer treatment is a lot more expensive than $9.

Even the humble PT Cruiser is not safe.

>antifreeze + nyquill

that sounds like something /r9k/ approved

Where is this horrible place?

What does this do?

stops teh porcupines from lapping up leaking brake fluid ???

>What does brake fluid taste like?
Ethyl glycol is sweet.

That's antifreeze not brake fluid

Was diagnosing a leak on a friend's caliper, and when I removed the wheel and had him hit the brakes, he hit them hard. Got a shot directly in the face, god that hurt.

Porcupines are assholes there and can drink antifreeze and brake fluid without harm. They'll chew all your hoses, lines and chunks of wiring harness. I've heard of people having to get towed 50 miles to the highway after having their car fucked over.

Please tell me where this is so I can stay far away from it.

Alberta and BC.

Entirety of Canada, entire western half of North America, including Alaska, and all of New England.

>entire west half of North America

Meant USA. See map.

It's not just porcupines. Some places have had problems with marmots chewing into cars to get at the antifreeze.

Nigga that shit is cheap in america. Not many other places. When you're a hillbilly, it's always real hillbilly hours.

>Do not attempt to push moose