Tfw own a 4-door car

>tfw own a 4-door car

What can I say to convince myself that a 4-door car isn't really that bad.

God damn it I wish I had a coupe.

Other urls found in this thread:

kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city-of-toronto/2010-accord-4cyl-manual/1244574691?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>tfw own a 4-door car
So?
4 doors make great sleepers. Hell, let's name a few 90's FWD sedans that everybody forgets have better [speed, handling, or both] than a 2017 Miata.
Maxima
Taurus
Avalon
DeVille
Jetta
Lancer
Accord
Spirit

four doors more whores

It's okay op one day you'll be over 20 and you'll understand.

Cheaper insurance.
More sleeper.
Normies don't care.
Carry more friends you don't have.

IS300
3 Series
A4
TSX

There's some decent sedans breh

Then why would so many people drive/rally miatas?

would do a lot of people drive/rally focuses?

Why do so many people drive/rally Lada Nivas? Why do so many people drive/rally 4dr Civics?

Theyre cheaper.

I alsi vish i had a coupe.

I don't know why sedans are a thing. Wagons are way more useful.

Becose vagons look like the shit.

Not as shitty as a sedan.

I have the coupe of that car OP and it definitely is way cooler. It has a shorter wheel base that's almost the same size as a new Civic. Everyone thinks it's a brand new sports car even though 8 years old.

obligatory chevy ss

>Everyone thinks it's a brand new sports car
lel

Shut up you mouth stupid bitch I vill rape you parent

I don't know man, if the Honda logo wasn't on there, I'd almost be convinced that it's like an affordable sport-ish car, like the 86.

this car really is the embodiment of a fat geezer

>tfw you want one

why do they keep their value?

no way

honda civic coupes are silly. Like everyone knows the fastest civics are the hatchbacks so the coupes are some sort of dumb compromise.

I have a two door and can only take my dog and a human as passenger. But I have a question: if there's an unlocked car, can I hop inside it to see if it's a gift? A.k.a. Someone leaves the registration and the insurance cleared so the person to find it gets to keep it? I'm having a discussion with my friend to see if that's the case

Mine was 8k usd with 50k miles, they hold value well because the style and reliability, not much wrong with 8th gen.

That's an accord, not a Civic. The V6 on those is 280hp and has the 0-60 just below a 350z or c5 Vette

I went from a coupe to a wagon.
I think the wagon is cooler

Wanted to go honda coupe from a first gen crv, Seeing 2012~ civic coupe 88km for $11k~ or $8k~ for over 180km

Things are priced differently here in Onterrible
kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city-of-toronto/2010-accord-4cyl-manual/1244574691?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

These coupes along with acura TL's surprise me, over 200km and its still going for around 9k

Those are lame compared to a JZX

Sedans are 4 better and look nicer than coupes. The chassis and body were originally designed with the 4-door in mind. So when they do the 2-door, it just looks ugly.

Look at altima coupe, 4/6cyl are both available manual

It could be worse
it could be a 4-door coupe