/ink/ - Splatoon General

Imminent Valentine's edition

Previous thread: Redirect to the Current Thread: splatoon.ink/ink

Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/
- Lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> News
- Splatoon 2 will allow for two players to spectate a private match in "Private Battle Spectator View". In it, you are able to seamlessly swap between an overhead view and a view from each player. See it in action here: youtube.com/watch?v=cS0RiyuzqQ0
- In Splatoon 2, you will be able to wirelessly connect 8 Switch systems as well as connect via LAN to play together. Also, two additional Switches can be hooked up to spectate. splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/157089940714/previously-weve-reported-that-splatoon-2-will
- Check out one of the first new stages in Splatoon 2 - Musselforge Fitness! splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/157071078564/weve-gotten-a-first-look-inside-one-of-the-new#
- Splatoon 2 will allow you to use a smartphone app to set up lobbies, as well as invite and voice chat with friends. splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/156676664164/weve-received-a-report-that-splatoon-2-will-be#notes
- All weapon types will be returning to Splatoon 2! This includes Splatlings and Sloshers. splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/155899911016/the-tried-and-true-splattershot-hasnt-changed

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
pastebin.com/h04p6aqy

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cS0RiyuzqQ0
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1-20dDA6GqIVXNXQlY3VV9kU3c/view?usp=drivesdk
touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51503587&p=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for having a slomo video of me hotgluing marie on my computer but am shy and don't want any anons seeing my dick

I don't appreciate the implication that you ejaculating on a children's toy is less embarrassing than people seeing your penis.

>hotgluing
>but also "teehee im so shy please insist otherwise" attention whoring
holy autism batman

hotglue this

hmm
post more

>>but also "teehee im so shy please insist otherwise" attention whoring
I'm not attention whoring, I'm just saying that everyone complaining that no-one's done it is wrong. Insist all you want, you're not getting the fucking video.
>Implying I don't also have purple squidboi amiibo
user please.

No, I refuse

you post this every thread but that's okay because it's so so cute

We only get a new thread every 3 weeks so it's not like im posting it every other day.

Why isn't there any mention of Cuttlefish's kids?

what make you think he even has kids?

Because Marie and Callie are his granddaughters and are cousins so he probably has at least 2 kids

How else would he have grandchildren?

Because he stayed so pure all his life eventually grandkids just materialized.
In the confusion he got them genetically tested and they did show up as his grandchildren, but both from different parents.
>TFW Marie's fully sequenced genome is on file in a lab somewhere

>www.squid-world.com/squid-reproduction/
Gross.

kill fucking callie

Remember everyone going on about the insides of their tentacles being really sensitive, woomies getting turned on as their suckers slap against their legs all day?
Looks like that's just the boy squids. No wonder they tie their tentacles up.

deep lore

>splatoon 2 right around the corner
>ANOTHER
>FUCKING
>CALLIE OP
W E W
LAD

We still have like 4-5 months so we'll probably have at least 2 more threads before then

>right around the corner
I wish

93 days until summer

now i wonder if it is the same faggot bumping the thread when its about to hit page 10

there's at least 2 faggots bumping when it's on page 10

Friends with Octolings!

nah

this is such a cute image. I love it.

Any SQUADS

Does Splatoon have a defined meta? Any weapons/sets dominating it? I played it like a year ago for fun and got to A+ since the only modes I liked were in ranked.

it's the same as you remembered it.

It's been a while though, I don't remember shit besides the Luna Blaster and Carbon Roller being the banes of my existence.

well, maybe you should squad with and find out!

well looks like we're dead

bye /ink/

bye

whoops just kidding

>Splatoon 2 will allow for two players to spectate a private match in "Private Battle Spectator View". In it, you are able to seamlessly swap between an overhead view and a view from each player. See it in action here: youtube.com/watch?v=cS0RiyuzqQ0

How will they stop spectators for helping one team? If I have a third party thing that lets me talk to people on one team then I can be the mission commander and tell them anything they need to know.

>wallpaper
>portrait layout

>private battle spectator view
>private battle

for phones, silly

i still use an iphone 5

nothing wrong with that

People can pick favorites in private battle? Just because they have your friend code doesn't mean they can't cheat.

I mean it's a private battle; nothing happens when you win or lose.
If some dude is being dumb get them out or just don't play with them.

Good or shit idea: Splatoon 2's campaign has multiple usable weapons that can be switched between in levels.

Same here, waiting for pixel xl.

this one works well for iPhone lock screens I believe.

sounds good to me

>saves the thread from dying
>updates all the news
and this is bad?

people get bothered over anything. what difference does it make if the threads lives or dies? what difference does it make if the OP has a pink squid instead of a green squid?

>what difference does it make if the threads lives or dies
it can cause a lot of disorder. also, threads that start after one dies will go a lot slower initially because people don't know where the new thread is.
>what difference does it make if the OP has a pink squid instead of a green squid
beats me

me on the left

Someone made me the owner of a Splatoon Discord server, I'm not sure what I should do.
If you want to join

Discord.gg/FGXzcsn

>the splat hub
sounds like some clanfag squidboards shit
if i can't shitpost i ain't joinin

Well, He just handed the keys to the castle.
So basically I'm cleaning up his mess.

>you do not have permission

gee, thanks, chum

Callie is fat! FAT!

she is cute and soft and cuddly

>you will never cuddle with soft callie
why
live

I guess tatsumaki is down

You're damn right

I have no idea what you're talking about

I kinda hate Discord at this point, anyway, so don't worry about it, my friend.

If it had to do with joining permissions, I've lowered the requirements

Someone said phone wallpapers?

That's an odd way to spell Marie.

I said it telepathically. Does that count?

That's a cool wallpaper, keep posting

I'll try. But I'm almost out of data.

Splatoon brands composite

Do you have more in the form of
?

That's pretty nice.

used this LINE one for a while before switching to a botw one

Yea but they are hard to find.

tfw line was never a thing outside of east asia even though it's better than whatsapp or whatever

I wish I was confident enough to rock these wallpapers in public. I have to set timers to change my wallpaper whenever I leave the house.

who is going to see your wallpaper, there's probably bunch of icons and shit over it anyway
you saw the switch commercial. you gotta be yourself

>be yourself
it's harder than it seems...

For my phone wallpaper, I went the boring route and stole the tiled splat backgrounds from SplatNet. I'll upload them all as 2400x2400 squares so you can resize and crop them however you like. Use a different variation for your lockscreen and homescreen, or use an app that cycles through different ones throughout the day.

1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

5/4

Anyone who doesn't know what it's referencing either doesn't care, or by definition cares about stuff they were previously unaware of apart from a phone wallpaper, in which case their opinion is worth shit.

The only thing I regret about this screen is sponsoring Jewrizon.

hey, that's not a bad idea. it looks fresh, too.
here's a 95MB version of that: drive.google.com/file/d/0B1-20dDA6GqIVXNXQlY3VV9kU3c/view?usp=drivesdk

Every time this gets posted I just want to open palm slap her belly

I want to rest my head on it and take a nap

touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51503587&p=1

nah i don't like inflation

this
no user

sweet dreams, /ink/! you're some of my favorite people in the world and I love each and every one of you

I love balloon shorts

>tfw GOAT rank rotation is up and your mates are down to squad

Good night /ink/. May the map rotation be ever in your favor.