Final Fantasy General CDLIV - /ffg/

No one wants to make an OP which means it's time for best forgotten girl edition

General info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/B7j7qr3C

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13yl9_Ov2bKNpv736K00mG4Ety_NSujiSlHuZH8ngoIk/edit#gid=0
pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84
tokyotiger.it/2017/01/22/nuove-news-presto-online/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2nd

For those that have been locked out of the doc!

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13yl9_Ov2bKNpv736K00mG4Ety_NSujiSlHuZH8ngoIk/edit#gid=0

Best waifu

Some one said something about another FF0 event in BE

Will this be a mog king event ?

What did jp have ?

"You have noticed that mog is hiding something from you right?"
Why bother having mog almost be subtle for a moment if they're just going to follow up with the line of them shoving it in your face anyways?

All 3 T-0 banners have Mog King Events tied to them.

The next one incoming has a meh event tied to it. It's really the third one that has anything nice with the Healing Dagger and Rem's exclusive materia.

3 ? Thats a bit much

we aren't getting orlandu for atleast a month then i guess

Rem comes after Orlandu.

we got quite a few fun events in store before Orlandeau so you can build up your reserves of tickets and lapis

The thing about BE is theyre more concerned about the product as a whole and not just releasing the next game breaker one after another. Its a business for them

>le epic orlandu is never coming meme
Please stop, this is the worst /ffg/ anecdotal meme desu
Everyone can read the update schedule, we also have eyes and saw the mana event and understand how mog king events work.
Orlandu will be out before the first week of march is over, if it even takes that long.

because it's not just mog trying to get you to trust him, so everyone is casting suspicion all over the place.
i actually like how wol acts because he has all of these jerks trying to tell him what to do and he can't trust anyone, but he still has to do it to figure out what's up.

Is Lightning still the best unit in BE jp?

lol

Far from it bruh. Last I played JP, everyone was scrambling for Onion Knight. The list of units better than Lightning have probably only expanded since then

Cool thanks for your corrections

I like you witch

Also for the SoM event has anyone come across bugged Primms ?

They dont give the candy bonus

I've counted it on 3 different primms so far

B-but i need him 5 months ago

I only use about 2 primms in my friendlist cycle but I cant say I have noticed

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

What does all the shit on my job card mean? Like the stars and the number and the crown?

Buying the chocolate bundle is a good thing right?

>hmm the number here corresponds to the number of skill panels I've completed on each job, wonder what that could mean!
gee willickers, that's hard one!

you can do that instead of doing the daily if there's nothing on there that you want.
gives you a bit more energy to grind rabbits too.

In Mobius are there advantages to using cards for your own job? Like I'm a soldier but I can also use ranger cards but the icon on the bottom right doesn't glow for them.

why is it that people just completely disregard tutorials?

you do more damage if they are the same job type

I have 175 nrg stored right now. Pulled a luna from daily, about 19750lapis left now. I'd really want artemios from the banner if i ever were to get his tmr. Other than that i dont need to pull on banners except for Primm to get all the som characters, but thats just for the meme value.

How the fuck do you beat ELT Abraxas?

then i'd say get it to use the tickets for primm then

As a new Mobius player should I spend my Summon Tickets in new jobs or should I try and get the Event cards? They seem pretty imba.

Do we have a list of the OP Event cards btw? I've got Wedge and he's insane desu.

Cards that don't match your job don't get the bonus from magic for damage

I got them all
wedge is the best imo

Cloud is pretty good for aoe stun

The others i can't use since no jobs with light yet

Post your friend code

and I'll add you real quick and then that might put you in the pool for borrowing my cloud card

However to be honest

I have no idea how friends / followers work in this game

you probably should, most jobs are better than the ones you start with.
the cards are really nice though, so if you want to tough it out for a while, you can try.

Draw at least one job. They're too good to avoid for that long, the 6 tickets you get from your Mobius Box should go to getting a job.

here's the thing; It really doesn't matter *which* job it is, though. They're all pretty good, and they're all leagues better than the freebie jobs.

After that, go for a few event cards. As a new player, you want Wedge. Cloud will give you a hand but it depends on you playing a fighter type.

>1st day playing
>Got soldier 1st class and wedge in one pull
Am I a lucker dog? Is there anything left to pull for right now or just wait until next event?

You're set. I'd save up for the next batch of cards. 1st class can't even use Light, so while Jesse and Barret are good, they're far from being worth so much.

Alternatively, grab some Greater Ability Summons. There's a lot of rare cards that are fantastic, like Knights of the Round. Most of the staples, though, are found in the ability card shop, and Wedge will take you a LONG way in the game.

Is the legend job gatcha the same across all banners ?

I can't find the pull rate ?

kill yourself

I have a question about the jobs in Mobius. I was playing and I end up advancing my freebie jobs like 2 two levels each, so I've unlocked: Mage, White mage, Warrior, Knight, Ranger, Hunter. If I use my Summon Tickets to summon a new job it means that I'll get one of the 9 unlocked jobs that I don't have yet, right? (that being: Thief, Assassin, Dancer/ Black Mage, Red Mage, Scholar/ Dark Knight, Samurai, Dragoon)

>Mobius comes out on PC
>suddenly we have to deal with this shit RK and BE went through where people ask the same exact retarded questions every fucking day
I wish this game was ded again.

Reading the pastebin or googling something is too difficult apparently.

But Mobius is gonna fade into obscurity again soon, unlike RK or BE. Let the game enjoy what little time it's gonna have in the limelight.

from what i hear they aren't as good as the ones you get in draw.

ok, ty

speaking of, new bin
pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

You can still get one of your unlocked job. For example, I already unlocked Ranger but then I got another Ranger job, but this job comes with a different unlockable skills job unlock, and you can also unlock a new weapon from this card that you can't with freebie jobs.

The freebie jobs you unlock aren't 'really' the jobs, they're just skins pasted on the shitty Onion Knight / Apprentice classes.

The 'real' jobs have extra dots of speed, stats up to twice as high in some places and loads of features like being able to start a match with a full set of orbs already drawn and huge % bonuses to magic damage.

ditch the onions, get an actual job. The starting classes are made to get you interested in the game, not to actually play with.

reading Yams' posts gives me a headache

Barfira/blizzara for double break breath, buffing yourself and hoping that it doesn't AoE you too much.

I had to run the ELT stage two more times after the first successful clear but the first time was due to running my TMR team and the second was unlucky RNG against one of the lesser bosses and my team got murdered. Third time running it was a success and now I am free from the plains of love except for dailies.

New to Mobius, read the Pastebin, but still have some questions.
I understand I should be using my summon tickets on job summons. Should I finish leveling the starter jobs before I use any? Is it worth spending some on the new FF7R event to try and get Soldier 1st Class and some decent cards? Finishing Touch in particular seems stupidly powerful.
Currently using 2* stuff for the most part, bar a 3* heal and a really strong 3* earth strike.

>Should I finish leveling the starter jobs
No.

>those eyes

starter jobs are shit, summon job you like, if you dont get one you like, reroll, then stick with it

argh

Does anyone have a high level noctis that wants to be my friend?

Ffbe

How does this one have Hercules and Yams included but you're missing 5 of the people on the other google doc?

so i've got two nocti now in ffbe

what do i do

Since none of you wanted to pull with me yesterday I did one alone today and got this shit.
The only worthwhile thing is the ff4's ninja 4* weapon. So now I have both his weapon and equipment, but 4*.
Still trying for y'shtola's. So let me know if you'll pull with me.

when that is in global?

>reroll culture is spilling in to Mobius

You don't have to reroll if you don't have the patience for it. Mobius doesn't let you draw duplicate jobs, so if your first job is one that you're not thrilled over, you can rest assured that if you keep playing you won't ever draw that job again.

It isn't like BE where you can start the game with 5 Galufs and are forced to reroll.

tl;dr: job summons are never a waste, they will always at the very least put you one step closer to getting the job you want the most

yea i know, but if you dont want to wait, reroll is an option atleast

Protips for end-game WoFF? It took my an hour to grind down bahamut

Anyone interested in the limited edition soundtrack for XV? Mine just arrived in the mail about half an hour ago. The piano tracks are amazing. Any interest in having them shared?

yes

Sure

Is there a point to keep playing exvius? I'm hitting a wall where everything rapes me, cant get certain units past 5*, grinding takes forever and the game isn't fun.

Maybe

>I'm not having fun, should I keep playing this game, the point of games being enjoyment and fun?

>should I play a game I don't enjoy
might as well ask us whether you should wipe your ass after taking a shit.

Do what I did, grind candy, buy mats and gigantaurs and feed something like an Exdeath

stop playing

Play Dffoo with me!

post team

you throw fireflasks

It takes an hour for each reroll.

I already do

what's your team

5 galufs

whats that?

That is the Dissidia mobile game. JP only for now.

Do you penetrate your anus a little bit when wiping?

No, I penetrate yours

So is it already known who all will be in the Dissidia mobile game or no?

yeah maybe

Besides the earrings (and overly expensive moogles) is there anything else notable to buy with star quartz ? I don't even bother with them in events anymore

good stuff next mog shop, but really expensive.

I got luneth, gilgamesh, and exdeath. Who should get the dual wield and join the team? Chizuru, Xiao, Mercedes, Seven, CoD, Bartz?

if you have marie or cerius you can get a healing staff for double cura.
think it's like 10 quartz or something

cheese or CoD

probably CoD then. she has break stuff and good random stuff. I have nothing to equip on chizuru so Im keeping a doublehand on her. Once I farm a sakurafubuki, then I can shift some better stuff to her.

no

Is Job Summon the only way to get jobs? Or can I only get Event Jobs via the event packs in Mobius?

tokyotiger.it/2017/01/22/nuove-news-presto-online/

What is this?

i feel like i can just put wedge + 3 random cards and still win every damn battle lol

lol epic my man XD

xD

no

Gee thanks.