/fhg/ - For Honor General

Lawful Edition

Open Beta ongoing from 9th-12th of February!

>Wikis
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

Previous:

All classes are viable. Git gud.

Orochi and Lawbringer are S tier

Reminder that you should not buy the game on steam, it's cheaper virtually anywhere like Greenmangaming.

I wanna like warden because he's so strong, but I just don't

wat do

whats some good pickup lines to make friends?

Me in the middle

>No conqueror
Wtf hes the best knight

I still try for the execute when I play Nobushi, even when I have a lethal bleed on them.

WARLORD STRONK

What's your biggest trigger in this game?

For me it's when teammates M1 spam aimlessly and hit and stagger me

>fight an orochi who tries to guard break 9 times in a fight
>kick his ass so hard he leaves before his body hits the ground

try "1v1 me fgt" while sending them a friend request

pls be in ashfeld

For the dude complaining about Conq

Yeah but some are way more viable than others. Also matchups matter a lot. As a Conqueror player I get fucked up by assassins bad. Not having the ability to feint makes your offense really predictable so you have to parry and guard break combo.

Is Lawbringer as slow as Raider?

Conqueror is a honorary Kangz.

>not quitting against orochi/nobushi/pk/warden/warlord shitters

just do it

The most frustrating thing about this game is the matchmaking and how everyone always leaves after a match or two. I actually get tilted by it which then makes me play like shit.

I'd rather someone whose kicking my ass stay with me for a bunch of matches then them leaving and having to wait for fucking ever.

>2v2
>nobushi darent face my conquerer for some reason
>constantly runs to the bridge looking for an easy win
>dont bite
>teammate ends up killing and dying to nobushi to end first round
>2nd round she fights for a bit but then retreats to fight my teammate
>teammate has cleared the other enemy
>she tries to run again but i cut her off with a shoulder charge heavy
>third game she runs to gangbang my other teammate
>catch her as shes about to engage with a shoulder charge off the edge
>Sorry!

Kensei is honorabu knight
Conqueror is honorable kang
Which vikang is a hoborary weeb___?

The weebs are the biggest friendly fire retards

it's worth in the 2v2/4v4 deathmatches since you get hp back and they can't be revived

also they're cool

Never had a problem with warden but playing a raider against any of the others isn't any fun

>Slow as shit
>Do no damage
>Special move is throwing them

thats part of the problem i dont know how to send friend requests so i need to rely on them to add me.
Uplay only wants me to be friends with my steam friends when i click the add button

Reminder that teching grabs is always possible,

>Play a match against annoying fucks or with shit team
>Ready up for next round
>Same team, not mixed up whatsoever
>Again
>Again

I always quit to world map and reload unless I like my opponents or have a good team.

I don't wanna fight the same people all day either.

>not beating them with superior skill
>not mocking them after the game

That nobushi just started playing.

Her executions are violent as fuck and I love it.

>take someone from 100% to 10% in elimination since they wouldn't stop running from me as nobushi

you cannot escape the snek

Does anyone else get FPS drops whenever you go into targeting mode? I reach the recommended requirements, but I still get a solid drop in FPS when I go into targeting mode.
Is this just a lmaoAMD issue

She stinks!

>You will never look at Peacekeeper's gaping asshole as she farts cum onto a glass table

Throw that wench in with the Conquerers, they'll get her nice and loosened up.

No sorry
>4v4 match ends, 3 of us are standing around near each other
>Ken decides it's a last man standing and starts swinging at us as we flee like cockroaches from the madman
Why the fuck can't you just settle down and circlejerk emote like the rest of us

You havent seen law bringers

Who is the most honest hero?

Hey Aerthas, why does your webm maker keep saying "output file empty"? I thought it was because I was trying to render up to the last second of the source video, but I tried doing it from the middle (e.g. 2:10 to 2:30 from a 5 minute clip) and it keeps happening.

Warden would never lie to you.

I've noticed some PK seems to grab from further, I'm not talking about the sprint+grab move; it's during guard-mode they take a step forward and grab you.
Anyone else or I'm just tripping balls?

>kick their ass and mock them in all chat
>"hey man you're really good, fun fight"

Orochi > everyone else in terms of honesty

Warlord

This game is just a fucking slot machine with movement

>Hes going to attack
>No, no he grabbed for the 5th time in a row

Also theres way too many fucking ledges in duels

How would the future Roman Centurion feel about this?

>There are people posting on the forums asking if there is a way to lower resolution to 800x600 and lower graphics even more so they can scrape up 29 frames to stay in the game until an explosion happens or too many minions spawn and they get kicked for hitting 14 fps

Take your toaster and your strict Nat type and GO. I don't want you on my teams, I don't wanna fight you.

he didn't

i lost 3-2

This. Lying would deny the Warlord access to Valhalla

>Play duel
>Orochi
>Orochi
>Orochi
FFs give me an honourable class not this weeb fuck

Better than PK city here on PSquad

I am honorable orochin

What happened to the dominion map from the alpha with the bridge and all the spikes on the walls?

git gud

I got an green open Nat 2 and still the game is a piece of shit that kicks me all the time

To even get a parry combo with his flail to need to be charging it, and anybody that has played a good Conqueror before will know that he's just fishing for the counter attack. Anybody that can side dodge fast can deal with Conqueror since the only thing he has to deal with dodges is his slow light attacks.

Question.

Can people counter slow attacks with guard blocks? Or are attacks immune to it?

Anyone got any tips on practicing Counter guard breaking?
Some times i get it a lot, other times i just can't git gud.

>not intentionally playing bottom tier aka Raider/Berserker and looking down upon people who pick top tier

at what point do you prestige?

after lvl 20?

pls respond ;_;

you bounce off and eat the heavy

>mfw I was on the Overwatch forums and one of the biggest elitist PC masterrace shitheads one day posted a screenshot asking a question about something and his 3drez was at like 10% or some shit and his window size was 800x600

As a PC/PS4 owner who actually has a pretty decent setup, I was offended that he grouped himself with the rest of us an acted like such an asshole to console players who had better performance and graphics than he did by leagues.

holy fuck peacekeeper is broken

you are a toptier fag if you play this crutch class

Killed two of them so yes I am good

Stop deploying war assets against Vikings.

All attack startups are immune to guard breaks.

You just gotta feel it. Once you start to figure out players you can predict when they'll guard break.

Level 20, then you level up once more and you go to Rep 1 Rank 1.

Then I guess my attacks are just not coming out for some reason.

>have to pull right stick all the way back to do left and right attacks when chaining
>otherwise it keeps doing top attacks
How fix this garbage?

>Queue up for duel
>Prestige Nobushi
>Alt-F4

>Start first match
>Trying kensei
>Peacekeeper kills me in two slashes
That doesn't feel right

>Not then having her scoop up that shit cum into a bowl and pouring it into her visor's gaps

>Every black streamer on PS4 is using Peacekeeper

Is it a race thing? I thought black guys tended to be weebs obsessed with Naruto and DBZ?

controller and a claw grip

keep it up then my man, getting good isn't suppose to discourage you.

Peacekeeper is a pseudo-weeb character. Any self-respecting knight would swap out her slut ass for Kensei.

>Please refer to legacygamepads.ini in your game installation folder for a manual on how to create your own profile.

only a glimps of something i read from previous threads on how to re-configure a controller to how you want it, i would googling the ini to figure it out

>Prefer mouse for guards and attack chain mixups
>Hate HATE keyboard movement
>Don't want to buy a Razer Tartarus

Shit

>self-respecting knight
>Kensei
????????????

but then how are you going to learn to defeat them

Post 'em.

I don't play claw, as long as you're mentally prepared to tech it whenever they get close you should be fine.

Kensei being a the classic old school warlord and offering fem warden tea when?

>Random Orochi/Kensei in duel
>3-0 him 8 times in a row as conq
>By the 3rd game I'm giving him pointers on how to better fight me
>By the 6th he's actually getting me low, but still winning
>Leaves after the 8th

I was having fun giving him advice after every round and him thanking me and actually utilizing it.

>Next match against a new random
>Orochi who tries to toss me off a bridge
>Tech it and toss him off instead

It's been a good day so far.

Claw grip is the thing where you pointer finger is directly on the button and middle finger uses bumpers and triggers while thumb is in a awkward position?

I think he means that a knight would use Kensei, the weeb knight, over a Peacekeeper if given the choice.

I don't

I'm going to pretend she doesnt exist by always quitting because she was a mistake

>literally everyone playing assassins

well this game was fun guess im going to go kill myself now

What's yall's gameplan vs ShieldFags?

GMG pissed me off, when you click on deluxe it says it's 33 quid, but when you add it to cart it's 40 for no reason.

I wound up getting some uplay points for the 20% off at the Ubi store, picked up the deluxe version for the same price as the base one. If you're 50 points short, just sign in on a phone.

I can't play the Warden at all. I'm playing on pc, can anyone teach me some combos?

naw, mines too embarrasing

Pretty much. Started doing it today, awkward af.

Kensei's design and persona stem from a time when Japan still had some of its old Imperial blood still left in itself after WWII. Its 60s interpretations of the legends of the Seven Samurai and all that, where old grizzled warriors destroyed those who opposed them through fair bouts.

Peacekeeper is Orochi tier.

Game's not fun.
Too much fucking bullshit, like one guy who had a million debuffs and just completely fucked me. So I mean you have a pay/play2win aspect, fuck new players.
Then you have the fact you literally can't even play, people drop like fucking flies. I have struggled to play more than one round of 4v4 that actually has eight fucking humans in in.
So you might as well just play against the fucking AI cause that's what you're doing. And people drop constantly. Constant "reconnecting to server" or the host leaves and you have to fucking resynch to a new host.
I would never pay full price for this shit. I'll buy this game in a year or so when it's $15 on sale, and maybe it won't be in such a fucking garbage state then.

This shit is so fucking stupid I can't stop laughing

People in all games will choose the xXEliteNinja420xx class if given the choice.

We have to persevere and hope that Lawbringer and Shugoki bring us salvation.

>>I'd rather someone whose kicking my ass stay with me for a bunch of matches then them leaving and having to wait for fucking ever.
The game is about getting better. There's no point in farming a shitter for EXP that'll be wiped tomorrow when you could be fighting someone better than you and improving.

You laugh now, but masturbate long and consecutively enough over 12 years and it's all that can get you off. At this point unless a girl is fucked into soiling herself or mutilated and her corpse fucked I can't get off.