Take cabs everywhere

>take cabs everywhere
>live off fast food and delivery
>spend atleast 350 a month on weed

how do I stop this? I can't save shit. no license otherwise I would get a car. No stove so cant cook. roommates would eat food too..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zX5vIpPaOjk
house-garden.us/
gavita-holland.com/
madfarmerproducts.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep it in your room - potatoes under bed, rice and beans cans too.

Really should have invested in a mini fridge. I need to eat "home cooked" food though. Otherwise I will just get even skinnier. Runs me up upwards $60/day its fucked.

Get a dry herb vape. Stop smoking for a while to lower your tolerance. When you think you've waited long enough, vape some weed. In my experience, vaping weed is super efficient. I can make one gram last one and a half to two weeks easy. I just pinch off a piece with my fingers and keep vaping over and over until its done. With smoking, it all burns away pretty quick, but with vaping I often get shocked at how many good hits I can get out of a tiny piece of weed. Now I get like $60 worth of weed at a time and it can literally last me months.

you can try r9k, they know better than us.

do you have your own place?
grow your own fucking weed then

Service your roommates on your knees they will be grateful. Swallow everything they give you it's free food. Live frugal

>tuna
>bread
>peanut butter
>milk
>mini fridge

youtube.com/watch?v=zX5vIpPaOjk
house-garden.us/
gavita-holland.com/
madfarmerproducts.com/
other products to check out depending on environment:
grow tents (gorilla grow tents are a popular brand)
carbon filters for smell,
co2 for your plants,
oxygenation for roots, air pumps (even an aquarium bubbler can work)
fans, ac
reservoirs/drip trays ( i prefer botanicare for these, also check out their propagation trays)

all the products i listed above, including basic construction and planning on your part, should be enough to get you growing.

obviously hit up your dispensary or seed bank of choice to get started. oh yea and grab some t5 flourescents for your clone and veg. follow a scheduled feeding program your first go and you should be smooth sailing. those above products should be all you need to pull off a good hydro grow, soil is much cheaper but it works a lot better outside in late summer not so good for this time of year

Build a time machine my nigga. This should solve your dilemma.

>cabs
Walk motherfucker, you've got legs.
>fastfood
Eh this is fine, especially if you do above.
>weed
Since you lack self control, just rat out your dealer to the cops, if you have no source, you can't feed the habit.

>1 gram lasting over a week
Lol dude

if you cant figure out such basic questions like this you are better off just becoming accustomed to being poor.

I know that sounds harsh, but it is essentially true. The questions to unlocking real equitable prosperity are way more complex.

Buy a bike or walk fatass

get a bicycle, make sandwiches, stop smoking weed entirely.

wow that was hard wasn't it?

Not even trolling. I just keep my tolerance low and vape. Rolling and smoking a full joint just burns through weed too fast.

>$60/day
How, please explain what you eat on a normal day.
Lately I'm spending about 8-10€/day and this is pretty expensive for me.

It's true, vapes are super efficient (like 8-10x smoking). I have an MFLB and I can easily get high 10-15 times on a gram, even more if you smoke or eat the aftervape.

what kind of vape do you have?

>MFLB

thx, gotta try that

CBT

Why are you even asking, you know what you have to do

Get a slow cooker. You can out just about anything in that thing. Cook some chicken and mushroom sauce on more while at work, come home and steam some instant rice and canned or frozen veggies. You'll probably have leftovers for two days.

It's not that hard, you have loads of modern conveniences to assist you. You have a literally endless cookbook on the internet. And a man who can provide a sweet meal demonstrates value to a mate.