/wfg/ - Warframe General

Ruk edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/DZc7JO4.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51D9IC3Yhg0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get your fucking 130% speed away from me goddamn it.
It's so fucking slow it'd be faster to bulletjump.

xth for Frost, Ember, Quake banshee afk team killing the game

3rd for cute frog

4th for Valk a better buttslut anyway.

>riven from sortie
>16th riven
>sell 1 or 60 FUCKING PLAT FOR 3 EXTRA SLOTS

wooooooooooooooooow

way to fucking goy DE

>Valk a better anything
One second there kiddo

>Go finally reached Jupiter
>Mastery level 4
>Getting raped / barely doing any damage to enemies with level 30 sparna

what am i doing wrong, also what mods should i get for my swords since my mk1- braton doesnt seem to do much damage.

I said buttslut, not a better butt.
See user, you shove your cock in Ivara's ass, she'll get all mad and pissy and whatever the fuck.
You put your dick up Valk's ass, though, and she'll just beg you to make her asshole pregnant. She begs you to make her asshole pregnant because she's just a cock-hungry buttslut, without any other redeeming qualities.

Get a new gun.

Not sure if you are happy or angry?

> make her asshole pregnant

I'm so glad you'll never get to have children.

....what

>he's never read a doujin

Now anons, I have no idea how to explain it to you, so I'll just make some bullet points.
Buttsluts aren't smart sluts.
The joke is, Valk's only use is being a cock sleeve, because she's retarded
So retarded, she thinks she can get pregnant through her ass.
You're almost as retarded as her.

MK1 Braton is your noob, just starting gun.

Get a new gun. What sort of weapon do you want? Let me know what you're feeling and I'll tell you something worth crafting.

braton, karak, boltor is the path I followed for weapon upgrades.

I was told to get Hek a few threads back, but Im holding out for now for some shitty guns that needs to be mastered first like braton since I just learned that my mastery level wont increase without increasy item levels.

Hek is an excellent shotgun. I still use mine in sorties/near end game, it's an absolute beast.

Just get what you want and go through the content. You'll get mastery for levelling up weapons, but you need a solid gun to farm the mats with. Grab a Hek, and see if you can get Scattered Justice because that mod makes it fucking insanely good.

Upgrade your mods and get new weapons. Anyway the more stuff you level up the more mastery you get, which allows you to rank up

any priority mods? damage? crit? elementals? until i get scattered justice.

>wfg weapon list doesn't include Tipedo
Laughing while I melt sortie 3 enemies with nonstop crits and corrosive procs

serration and split chamber should be your number 1 priorities, followed by the 4 pure elemental mods.

This is the point where having mag would actually have been pretty good. The MKs and skana are designed to fall off. You have to craft some new weapons. You can buy a Strun directly from the market for credits or you can craft the boltor, hek, tetra, karak or grakata. Those should be easy enough for you to get. For secondaries buy a lex or craft a sonicor(highly recommend), a single viper, a single furis.

For mods guns want Pure Damage, Multishot and Elemental Damage. Those are the bare necessities. Each gun may have some secondary wants. Some guns want crit but not all, some guns want punch through but not all, some guns want negative accuracy but not all. Some guns may need ammo mutation to keep them topped off. You're not going to put a catalyst or forma in most of these weapons since most of them are outclassed so you won't get the full build experience untill later on.

Melees want Damage, Attack Speed and Elements. Crit if they have crit. There are very high tier melee mods which do a number of unique things but you shouldn't worry about those for now since they're very specific to get. Stances adding an entirely new level of grind on top of that.

>needing corrosive procs when you should have a full team of copro

just endo my life already

Why does Regor carry these things around with him. Is he into toms?

thanks for the guide guys, gonna try again tomorrow.

he's more into Jerrys

extremely unhappy? per usual, something new comes out and they milk it dry with ridiculus prices.
20 plat a slot for muh special mods is retarded.

>riven is a shotgun
>neat dont have many of th-
>get 3 headshots while aimgliding
>shotgun
>aimshot kills

k

Start with Point Blank, Hell's Chamber, Scattered Justice and Contagious Spread/Charged Shell.

The bog standard Hek isn't a crit weapon nor your status shotgun, you build it for massive upfront damage and ridiculous multishot. Get Scattered Justice as soon as possible because it's ridiculously good. Corrosive is a good type to use because it's generally all around solid, it shreds Grineer and Ancients and when it comes to Corpus, you deal so much damage you don't give a shit.

After that you probably need to forma it, but I consider Point Blank/Hell's Chamber/Scattered Justice mandatory for any Hek build.

He doesn't, Lotus just gives you random warframe bits when you get back from the mission.

We finally gave somebody good advice without he who must not be red critting getting involved!

You can get the headshots challenge done with your secondary, you know

That's easier than with a rifle, use a built Hek and you'll get it by accident.

>serration and split chamber on a Hek

Could TQ's shittery finally be at an end?

I know the Hek used to be the best sniper in the game but those times are over.

I never said anything about a Hek. I said Braton -> Karak -> Boltor. Those are all rifles. Shotguns are a bad choice for someone just starting out. They get way more use out of rifles.

What I mean is
>putting rifle mods on a shotgun

>until i get scattered justice.

He must be sleeping, shitting other generals, or better killed himself[spoiler/]

Okay, let's go over what the user has said.
>I was told to get Hek a few threads back
>any priority mods? damage? crit? elementals? until i get scattered justice.
Scattered Justice is a Hek only mod. The user is clearly asking for info about the Hek.

Maybe YOU didn't say anything about the Hek but the user wants a Hek, I gave him Hek advice, and you seem to be under the impression he's asking about the guns you picked when it's clear he's talking about getting a Hek.

If a newfriend wants to build a Hek, let him have Hek. It's still a fucking good shotgun and we should be giving him build advice for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=51D9IC3Yhg0

But the bosses used to physically drop Blueprint parts. Only around the time Nekros came out did they stop that.

Regor used to drop ash and we all know ash is secretly a grill. The man's into reverse traps. And Ruk's confirmed number one husbando for dropping Ember parts for 4 years now.

>Chroma
>Refresh 2 buffs and be very tanky
>Wukong
>Refrehs 1 buff and literally(literally) never die

Why do I wanna bother with Chroma again? Please someone sell Chroma to me, I felt like I did all that Kela grinding for nothing.

I said what because I thought you liked Valk's butt over Ivara. Valk can be top slut though becaues Ivara really isn't a slut

because ALL of chroma's abilities are half-useful or better, unlike wukong

Chroma's 1 is just as shitty as Wukong's 1 and Chroma's 4 vs. Wukong 3 and 4? I'll take 2 abilities over 1

the damage output

>he is unaware

There's absolutely no point doing the Acolytes after you've gotten all their drops, right? Unless it's something half decent that might actually sell, I mean.

>when you and your teammates are so queer, none of you can even fly in a straight line

Damage in case you want to use assault rifle in sortie 3 but meh whatever.
Source on pic?

chroma also have a damage boost
and if i remember well, wukong invicibility is an energy drain wich increase with time

>tfw wont get to scan angst for the codex

i-its not that big of a deal r-right?

Wukong's 4 is great

any point scanning aside completionism?

Wait, WHAT THE FUCK IS AT AKKAD RIGHT NOW?

I just joined without looking and is that another Acolyte? Or still Angst?

yeah i agree chroma is so bad, no one should build her, ever. im selling mine right now. definitely no useful builds. absolutely trash.

Wukong's energy drain remains the same throughout. You're thinking of Valkyr.

Malice is here :)

It's your boy,..... no one gives a shit. Really though why are Malice's drops so shit.

>her
Chroma is a guy.

I was talking about rifles. He quoted my post talking about rifles, and I responded with priority mods for rifles.

This isn't complicated.

Ah... so it's my turn now.

I'm ready

Hope this was worth all that spy and boosting Loki to my 2nd most used Frame

No matter how bad you are at the game, just remember you'll never be so bad you equip this mod unlike a certain resident tripshitter.

>Accuracy mods

So, I should just skip Malice right?

MALICE IS OUT
POST DROPTABLE PLEASE
>tfw didn't get pressurized magazine
Feels very bad man.

Malice

>user makes it clear he was talking about the hek
>even mentions a mod specifically for the Hek
>other anons have commented that they can see he was talking about the Hek
>oh but I WAS TALKING ABOUT RIFLES so I must be right

Take off your trip next time if you're going to act like a moron after being wrong.

Focused Defense
Guided Ordnance
Targeting Subsystem
Narrow Barrel

the only acolyte worth caring about is violence. rest easy

>Accuracy mods
Into the trash

worthless

>Shittiest mods
>Frost body

Malice is literally the worse one.

pressurized magazine a shit unless you feel the need to run three speed mods on a pistol.

how many body counts did you guys get

10 here

You're clearly just looking for shit to bitch about because I use a trip so I am just going to ignore you from here on out.

>ignoring you

nice one

14 here.

Malice has literally nothing good

Havrnt played in a while - did they nerf draco? Where am i supposed to farm stuff now?

Berenihya / Akkad / Hieracon

No, I'm bitching at you because it's fairly clear the user wants advice for the Hek but because you're talking about rifles, you think he's also talking about rifles.

It's about basic fucking reading comprehension and not looking like a fucking tit.

>loxley helmet

He's just not used to people asking him for advice when it's not him samefagging.

>Ivara has ASS HANDLES
lewd
e
w
d

>narrow barrel
What an absolutely shitty mod.

Havent even made it yet

Should I?

>dmg + multishot on rifles
>dmg + multishot on shotgun
Literally 0 difference.

>Sweeper riven after a fucking shitty riven requirement

pretend this is a wall of text about how DE are cocksuckers backed up by 4 years of experience.

>Primed Ravage on PS4
Is crit even any good on shotguns?

one for now, possibly more later

Can someone explain these Bere runs? What does the DPS need to bring? What does the CP leech need to do?

Only on vaykor hek

Fingers crossed for the pump action being a cool crit one