PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.3, thoroughly patching downgrading for latefriends who update. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools BTFO, Menuhax's "last known Home Menu vuln." dead. Current solution is to switch to Luma or better yet, install a9lh per the guide.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew for 11.3
-NTR CFW 3.4 Preview6 and BootNTR 3.1 released. (BootNTR Selector updates automatically.) github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases

>Wii U
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

I'm trying to activate my Vita via ePSP bubble, but it says my password is wrong without even letting me entering a password or letting me change it, or whatever.

What can I do ?

Reminder that DS rom loading from SD was not worth waiting for

How do I uninstall al9h?
I want to go back to being stock

remove psn credentials using registry editor

Wait what, how do I achieve that ?

google the two applications I listed and you'll find links

I followed 3ds.guide a couple weeks ago and did nothing else. What do I need to do to make it safe to update to 11.3?

Continuing from here

I just want to know if i can use freeshop/ciangel, ftpd, bootntr, and jksm without 11.3 trying to make something broke in my hacked n3ds

Also, should i add the 11.3 payload before updating or should i add it AFTER updating to 11.3?

Say I have a hacked o3DS and bought a N3DS and I wnated to move everything from O to N smoothly.

If I'm not wrong, first I would have to hack the N3DS and then start with system transfer.
Then, at the end of system transfer, the console would ask me to transfer everything on the o3DS's SD card to the N3DS's microSD, right?

Since the microSD in the o3DS is of a higher capacity, what should I do to finish the process? Overwrite the CFW and homebrew files and folders (launcher bins, homebrew payloads, /files9, /luma, ...) in the old SC with the ones just instaled in the new SD and leave everything else intact?

why would u do this

Mind your own damn business

Where's the payload?

Soon.

Anime was a mistake

vai vender o velho?
onde?
tenho um velho aqui também

I'm into Registry Editor, where do I find the correct file ?

Alright, I hacked my 3ds right this time, to install games/apps do I just find a .cia for it and install it from fbi or am I missing something?

3.61+ games
FUCKING WHEN
U
C
K
I
N
G

W
H
E
N

why would i do this

gear detective cia when

could have bought that game, had 15 dollars on the eshop for months and nothing to spend it on but ended up wasting them all on the newest themes that still appear paid.

should have waited and got that game instead

I hope you're hungry senpai.

config/np/login_id and password

zelda leak when

Thanks a bunch dear user.

five

5 hours

Nothing at all

reminder you're fag licking semen from your dad anus

niceme.me

he's right, you should've just bought a flashcart

just report him, he does it in every thread

Really, nothing

Why are you so triggered?

You thought I was going to say something else

Nevermind, found my answer. Sounded too simple, but yes it is that easy.

hours

zelda leaks

>niceme.me

You trusted the guide enough to put a CFW on it, yet you wont listen to where it says to update and that "Yes its safe, stop asking"?

Interesting

At smealum's github site

smealum.github.io/3ds

Switch .nsa copy where?

>Zelda leaks
>massive influx of retards asking how to into hacking pii u
>trick them into installing cbhc and deleting haxchi afterwards
>watch as the bricks pile up
>build a /hbg/ fortress out of wii us
we need to do this.

It's not justifying shitposting about it in every fucking thread. It's fucking cancerous as shit.

Aw, user got triggered.

>>massive influx of retards asking how to into hacking pii u

But nobody actually owns wii us

>Owning Wii U
>Planning to buy retail Wii U version of BotW.
>tfw retail version will be based as fuck in the future because pleb will just buy 'muh better, definite version'
>tfw you realise new rare game is coming right now

>dev2 InputRedirector CIA when

>this is what retards actually believe

hahaha ebin simply ebin!

I though everyone who wanted to pirate BotW was going to do so on CEMU.

lots of people bought into the meme and can't sell it now because nobody wants one. the logical conclusion is hax
I'm antisocial as fuck and even I know at least 3 people who are in this exact same situation.

You know three people as autistic as you?
That really activates my almonds.

This is what happened to Zelda: TP for GC. Stay delusional faggot.

>Thinking this will be any different

90% people will buy Switch version and they even stop manufacturing Wii U at this point. There'll be only so many copies of Wii U version. It'll be even more rare than some GC games are now.

In a world of digital downloads, doesnt matter anymore

Do flashcarts work on 11.3?

Well, GC and Wii versions of TP were actually different, especially gameplay wise fuck the wiimote controls.
Switch and Wii U version of BOTW are the same besides muh graphix.

My wiiu doesn't want to load my smash4 after I used it to load games in loadiine what can I do to undo that? I want to play smash and I don't have pc at this moment to download that game and put it into a micro, and what the fuck is the original game why does it doesn't load it sent me an error about couldn't read disk and the disk is perfectly fine, I can even load games in loadiine with it

ebay prices and collectors says otherwise you dipshit

Oh boy..

>Zelda
>working on CEMU at launch

>ebay prices indicative of anything, especially when you are proposing something that will happen 6-7 years from now

I'd buy a WiiU but I'm not willing to pay 200 bucks for it. Everyone who wants to get rid of theirs realize they need to take a big loss or keep it as a paperweight

Just launched Adrenaline, I'm in PSP menu now.
Where do I put my iso ?

In the ISO folder.

It says data is damaged.

Better redownload that ISO.

It was an iso I used on PSP years ago all fine, I'm pretty sure the iso isn't at fault.

I wouldn't so sure unless you actually try.

Well, I need to lurk the interwebs a bit then.

Help this is homebrew related you fucks

It's working now, thanks, user.
I should have believed you from the start.

Have anime tiddies for your pain.

Subsidiary question : will install data for PSP games do anything ?
I have the feeling it may not, but I can't be sure about that.

It won't do anything.

What that feature is meant to do is save most of the loading data from the UMD to the card. You already have it digitally installed, so it won't do anything.

>mhXX could be released on the vita also
would /hbg/ be okay with this?

After activating my vita, what's the next step to get adrenaline? Let's say I followed the link in the OP, now how can I get a PSP game or demo to my vita in order to get adrenaline?

with the ePSP bubble installer 2.0

You could check the adrenaline site for installation instructions. Or use the easy installers.

How would H-arts work? What about Nintendos deal? What about all the things in the game that's basically entwined into your Nnid

>entwined into your Nnid
Nothing? I don't even have a nnid.

I want to move my 3DS (with Luma) files to a bigger card. Can I just copy them over?

Yes, make sure its fat32

cool thanks

Is it necesarry to have 11.3 to continue using freeShop?

If so should I install the lastest hourly Luma?

Nevermind, I don't need to update right?

>hourly

Why do people fall for this meme?

My a9hl 3ds screen doesn't show the menu, but there's sound and shit.
The screen works, I can use decrypt 9.
Any help?

So, I already went through Vita hack, my friend got a PSTV, is it hackable the exact same way ?
Can it play PSP too ?

yes yes

those tiddies aren't sweaty and musky enough

Perfect.

Just update, seriously.
It's safe and there's a reason why no one is answering you. It's a question beaten to death.

>buy secondhand 3DS today
>it's fucking 11.3
on a scale of tomorrow to never how long until CFW available for 11.3
just make a prediction atleast thanks

faster = better

never

somewhere between a year and never.
if sighax doesnt work with 11.3 and above due to the new firm preventing downgrades of any sort nothing will ever happen in the way of downgrading.

if you have a9lh thats a different story. since when updating through luma your firm is write protected and you are still running an old firm and thus are able to downgrade anyways even if you are on 11.3 or any future firmware.

sell that 3ds and buy a new one. a n3dsxl mhg bundle is like 200 bucks at most.

>tfw your Vita won't activate no matter what you do

when Sighax comes out, you won't need firm downgrades

So...
>cakes

>when Sighax comes out, you won't need firm downgrades
not necessarily true. sighax is a arm11 kernel exploit. not arm9.

Your best bet is sighax, but no one other than derrek dumped the bootrom yet which is the first fucking step, and even when it comes out, it'd be the exact same bullshit as 11.0 last year to hack.

Easy hacks at this point are probably only once 3DS gets discontinued. So get rid of that shit.