1–800–SUICIDE

1–800–SUICIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cTXeg-Swq9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To easy to hack and way over priced ill wait for the dip

>this nigga

Any nocoiners still alive? Or have they already gassed themselves?

>To easy to hack
>To

nocoiners really are this stupid

Waiting for > $100 entry

You will die an old man before it gets that low again

Alright cool, 800 is > 100.

Another fine example of nocoiner """intelligence"""

Don't be silly. He'll be lucky to make it another year before taking his own life at this rate.

Don't forgot to kys nocoiners.

Who has the most coins here? Still at over 100 myself.

You may have missed out on bitcoin but don't make the same mistake twice. see likefaucet.com

Guys BUY ETH, IT'LL PUMP AGAIN ANY DAY!!!!!

yeeep

NO COINERS MISSED THE BOAT ONCE AGAIN!

let nocoiners hit the floor
let nocoiners hit the floor
let nocoiners hit the...

Hey, can I get in on this circle jerk?
Is it as simple as typing "nocoiners", and then something about losers or morons?

Don't even know how to buy a bitcoin

Yes, as long as you own at least 1 bitcoin yourself.

>mfw I see a nocoiner near me

>tfw you own more BTC than everyone in this thread

what's the point of gloating when you're all poorcoiners?

another dip missed by dumb nocoiners

u cant suicide to the moon dafaq

Holy shit I'm fed, lmaoooooooooo

It's obviously going to clear 1000, but after that when do you predict the train will run out of fuel? I suppose growth will start to slow down significantly as a sign.

It will dip because idiots will fall for the psychological fear, but we are now ready, we werent in 2013. After we cross 1000 new ATH 3000+ easy.

nocoiners should commit suicide right now

another day, another dip

imagine not having bitcoin

I bought my first bitcoin in 2013 and sold them all at a healthy profit. At the time, I really believed in the idea and the community was vibrant with software projects, investments, trading, scandals, thefts, etc.

Now it has been reduced to infighting, shilling, memeing, and progress on the software itself has stalled because people have become too heavily invested. Where before the developers could push drastic changes and even hard fork the blockchain, now, every line is plagued with fighting from people who have no clue what the fuck they are talking about. I think Gavin leaving was the first sign of trouble and those left to manage the project were unqualified to work on a something with a value in the billions.

It's not that I don't believe bitcoin has value anymore, but I don't think it is being maintained by the right people and so eventually it will succumb to their failures. I hope that I am wrong, but honestly I have seen that normies do not understand or value bitcoin and existing institutions are making it easier to use cash digitally, exchange money P2P, while bitcoin is becoming harder to use.

Bitcoin have no intrinsic value, and the current value is heavily based on speculation. I think it is a good store of wealth for the time being, but in the long term I do not think it has a chance at replacing existing monetary systems.

As a percentage, bitcoin isn't doing shit...... but everyone is like is like ZOMG it's at 850 now ...... ZOMG

Meanwhile people are crushing bitcoin's returns on a daily basis trading regular stocks.

nocoiners theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=cTXeg-Swq9w

Pump before the eternal dump first one out wins

i tried to buy some last night but i couldn't figure it out lol

it's not difficult. Find an online exchange like Coinbase. You can buy with a credit or debit card, or bank transfer. That's it.

you can buy from coinbase but then how do i get them in my wallet

and how do i get money from selling them later

You send them from your Coinbase account to your wallet address. Simple

Another alternative is Glidera which allows purchasing bitcoin directly into your wallet. It's a pain to set up. They only allow bank transfers and require photo ID and signed authorization forms. Their fees are a little bit higher than Coinbase too. but, the coins go directly to your wallet and are never held by a third party.

As for selling. You can sell to the exchange and they transfer the funds to your bank account, like PayPal

is localbitcoins a scam

I don't believe so. They use escrow so it's secure, and there's a reputation system. but it's much more expensive to buy that way.

>you're exceptionally gifted if you make 20% a year trading
>bitcoin jumps 16% in 48 hours
>up 114% for the year
>all while nocoiners scream about "worthless meme coins"

AHAHAHHAHA

sure feels good to be a coiner

Gavin was an idiot that got tricked by Craig Wright. He also proposed retarded blocksize increases like the one that would x8 every until it would reach TB's of block size. What a fucking retard. Bitcoin is now better without Gavin and Mike Hearn's fud, now we only need Roger Ver to get the fuck out. Only morons are buying the anti Core propaganda. We have legit coding geniuses on board such as Peter Wiulle. You can thank those that block segwit for stagnating bitcoin's progress. In any case, it's still undervalued as the immutable save haven it already is.

Silver is coming for you....

There won't be any left cause you coiners will be wanking to invisible wealth.

people like Steve St. Angelo have been talking about the era of silver is upon us, how there's a global silver shortage which will result in skyrocketing silver prices, how we can expect $100 an oz silver any day now, and how the gold/silver ratio will shrink to 25:1. These silver barons have been saying the same thing for years and years, and yet silver is still hovering around $15/oz, barely unchanged from a year ago. When is this supposed silver surge going to happen?

cope