PLSGO (statwhores)
AWOO (weebs)

EU:
NOPAN ("anime girls")

FAQ
>where do I look up tanks
tanks.gg
>how do i find ppl to platoon with
dont be purple and ask in the Veeky Forums channel (though it's almost always dead)
>what nation has the best tanks?
Soviet
>what nation should i avoid?
anything not Soviet
>what is the most aesthetic tank
T-62A
>what is the least aesthetic tank?
AMX 30B, Centurion Action X, Patton, Leopard.
>why has there been a sudden decline in post quality?
Capitalists are waking up.

News:
War Gaming is still trying their hardest to completly ruin this game.

Capitalist clan AWOO is trying to shitpost this thread into oblivion.

Artillery is still cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YWQs89WVr3k
eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136066/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>yuros waking up
Yuros are going to sleep soon.

I don't like this edition.

3rd for max viewrange camping with a e50m being the new meta in next patch

fuck you

>implying the 252 won't kill the game for a month

Threadly reminder that this is the most aesthetic tank in game. Don't let AMX 30B or T62A fags tell you otherwise.

>dat bustle rack
>dat spotlight
>dat exposed turret ring
hnnnnnnnnnnnggg

>playing high tiers

AWOOOOOO

>a 0.4 dispersion tank is "OP"

spotting yellow 101

>he fell for the dispersion meme

Whoa there friend. No need to say such mean things.

Get paralyzed in a car crash you spastic cunt.

>PC-peasants don't know the glory and aesthetics of the Chieftain

>t. booty blasted amx 30b poster
Why would you want that? Can you simply not accept that the Centurion Action X is the most aesthetic tank in the game?

please don't remind me. The only reason it's not currently in game is because it would be too good. feels bad man.

Why not Tavarisch? Or are you a filthy Capitalist?

amx 30b is the most aesthetic tank in the game.

>when you won't ever get a mastery because the game ends before you can reload a 4th time

What is the most aesthetic tank in the game and why is it the Spahpanzer RU 251?

Reminder russian meds stronk
youtu.be/YWQs89WVr3k

Started off a little sloppy in this match, though.

>console

>not posting an image of the amx 30b so we can all see how shit tier it is
lol

Also, avatarfagging is not allowed.

not an argument

get a pc shitter

I don't think you know what avatarfagging means.

not an avatarfag

Why are British tanks so damn good?

gotem :^)

>EU:
>NOPAN ("anime girls")

read the description and apply here with a nice message!
eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136066/

Should I try joining a clan? What does clan life offer me?

Is there a reason to run the KV-3 with anything other than the 107?

>massive cupola
>weird gun ribbed for your pleasure
>no thermal sleeve
>no bore evacuator
>no rear mounted bustle rack
>no spotlight

Wow you've really shown me that this tank belongs in the trash

skirmishes for sick money making, CW for a bit of gold and the occasional reward tank, and it's easier to find fellow unicums to platoon or play tournaments

it looks cooler with the 122

>he can't appreciate simplicity
>he can't appreciate french curves
>he needs trinkets and decorations on his tanks
>he doesn't like aesthetic viewports and crew comfort
>he's so blind that he can't see this spotlight
You belong in the trash.

What if you're bad and no clans will take you?

I've been in one clan for well over a year now, pretty much no one comes online except me, but the tag is kind of nice, makes me at least look like not a complete shitter.

It depends on the clan.

Some clans offer no benefits, but if you are good enough you can get into better clans where they offer XP and Credit boosts daily, as well as Tier 6 and 8 Strongholds daily. Clans also let you easily find platoon mates as well as tourney teams. If you join a good clan you can also do CW where you can earn a reward tank.

how bad exactly?

>this image

AHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I hovered right around 50% win rate back when I played, though I never really did delve too deeply into other statistics. I couldn't tell you what a wn7 is if I tried.

I've been quit the game for about a year now, just came back last saturday, and while I have been enjoying myself, I'm extremely rusty.

And a side note about my time in the clan, pretty sure most of that isn't recorded, since I did leave the clan shortly before I quit, but someone re invited me and I re joined.

>his spotlight is that small
>b-but it's how you use it!!!
lmao french cucks should just give up.

>m-muh minimilist design
This is the worst thing to ever happen to design.

>he doesn't like bustle racks
It's just the cherry on top m8. Turns the Centurion AX from being a 10/10 to being an 11/10

>aesthetic viewports
I think you're confusing aesthetic with disgusting. The amx 30b only has a big cupola. The Centurion Action X actually has nice view port positioning and arangements.

>crew comfort
Ahem, which tank has the kettle in it?

>french curves
Sorry mang. Tone > curves.

>covered tracks, not seductive at all
>ugly coloration
>all angles, no curves
>all those disgusting decorations
What a shit-tier tank.

you can go on wotlabs and check your wn8 there to get an idea. what server are you on?

SEA

>he doesn't want spaced armour on his sides
>he's cherry picking over camo schemes
>he unironically thinks the frog blue is a good colour
>he does't like bouncing shots with his angled armour

>>all those disgusting decorations
now c'mon m8. you can't be serious. the amx 30b has it's own disgusting decorations. At least the Centurion Action X has aesthetic decorations. I will admit that the .30 caliber on the roof is on the disgusting side of decorations though.

>his nation lost the seven year's war
I do say chap, you have been BTFO!

>unironically liking tanks that are obviously modular
Your tank looks as if it's about to fall apart. You've slapped tracks and turret onto the ugliest hull you could find. It's inelegant. The 30b's cupola is a worthy adornment for a perfect tank. It's the crown of a god.

Well, from a face value, it doesn't look at all I supposed, but I think the upper statistics are from back when I played, which is why I included the bottom clip.

I'm actually taking a break from the game right now, as I played 11 matches today and lost all 11, so I decided just to take a break for some time and come back when I feel a little less frustrated.

I am on NA btw.

I'm not buying any cromwells and T-54 ltwght for you, fuck that.

I'm I was going to make a side note about the colors, since I remember "yellow" being a common insult.

Did they change the colors since then?

>most successful post war tank operated by 19 countries
vs
>shit heap only used by 13 countries, most of which are 3rd world backwater shit holes

The Centurion is the father of modern tank design and the concept of the main battle tank. The amx 30 is nothing.

it's decent enough, but seems like most clans are purple-blue-trash, so if you're in between it might be hard to find a decent clan
pic realted

I've done you the favor of circling all the blemishes on your tank. Feel free to study this and use it as a guide in your future attempts.

I don't care more. OKAY?!?!!?!

>yfw the "great" British tank uses an American machine gun
America proves its superiority once more

I've done the same to your shitheap.

Oh you have the worst taste
adieu

>yfw the burgers used the British L7 on everything up to the Abrams
Britain proves its superiority once more. The sun never sets on the British Empire. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

What are you all talking about?
Give me a QUICK
R U N
D
O
W
N

Damn, just realized I missed a spot. Allow me to correct myself.

obscène

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

is awoo dying?

your haughtiness does hurt my soul
You are as ugly as your precious Centurion

Calling the Centurion ugly would be equvalent to calling Aphrodite a dirty skank.

I thought the French were supposed to hold beauty in high regards. I guess the arabs have diluted that vision and yearning for beauty.

This is the only explanation I can think of for why your tastes are so shit tier.

Can someone give me a quick rundown to this game. I LOVE tanks and I want to play a tank game. This is my best bet, my question is, how many disadvantages I have as a newcomer and is this game p2w?

We had like 20 people on the other night.

I don't think so.

You do not know beauty

A quick rundown you say? Prepare yourself, because by the end you may not survive.

you'll be shat on until you get to tier 10

And you do? Thus far you've not really shown me that you can understand what beauty is. If you did know what beauty is, then you would understand why the Centurion Action X is the most aesthetic and beautiful tank in game.

No, only the people in it.

here a quick rundown
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with WG
>Possess psychic-like unicum abilities
>Controls france with an iron but balanced fist
>Own strongholds & CW provinces globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first map on mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first map)
>Own 99% of artillery sandbox research facilities on Earth
>First designer tanks will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff blueprint tanks
>both brothers said to have 5500+ WN8, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in AWOO monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient sekrit blueprints tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of free xp and unprecedented tech tree progress with them
>They own Serb RNG labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots on your team right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with WG employeesl, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the The Mighty Jingles & Quickybaby (First meeting between the two in over 1000 years) and arranged the WG's first esport to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker.
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in your account, only in the bogdanoff accounts.
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base re-roller currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless unicums existing in all points of patches and updates from the alpha test to the NA server dying. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

>someone disliked the video
Oh come on that was a good game

get this shit reddit meme out of here

Holy shit what the fuck is happening?! Don't pick up your phone!

An nothing a couple .45 round to back of the skull wouldn't fix.

Is there something wrong Tovarisch?

>implying your WN8 is even near high enough to be able to get a chance to simply pull the trigger

wew lads

implying win8 fucking matters in reality.

don't respond to me or my furry waifu and her son again

It literally translates to real life in a pure analogue form of logical quantum data flow that manifests itself in the current space-time continous reality.

Ever since I accended from being a red and turned into a unicum, I've been feeling more confident. I'm able to look at and talk to girls now. I've even managed to ask one out on a date.
I even managed to get my dream job and am currently on the fast track for promotion.
Before I felt depressed and unwelcome by having all my posts filled with responses of >t. yellow. Now I don't let them bother me because I know I'm better. wn8 does matter user.

sure thing greg

Well, Maybe you all need some .45 in the back of the skull too.

Mass culling for EVERYONE

wn8 even cured my autism. wn8 is a miracle let me tell you.

>burger powerhour has arrived
Why does God feel the need to punish us so harshy?

because germany didn't win the war

I love Mommy!

Naisuuu how many games to do it?

So do I!!!!!!

>3k damage
>1st class
:thinking:

slut

Mother is pure and loving.

dunno, have 285 games in it now