FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing
Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=vHxmctgKFL8

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>REMEMBER THAT IF YOU RUN AWAY FROM YOUR RESPONSABILITES YOU WILL GO TO HELL

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/five-nights-at-freddys-console-remakes-in-discussi/1100-6439608/
designntrend.com/articles/75623/20160508/five-nights-at-freddys-remakes-coming-console-wii-u-scott-cawthon.htm
destructoid.com/the-five-nights-at-freddy-s-series-is-getting-remade-for-consoles-360035.phtml
imgur.com/a/8Zzrz
youtube.com/watch?v=ZY3slRn23vQ
i.imgur.com/IxoSEXq.gif
docs.google.com/document/d/1gctEueB0GLjAwovULq2X_tTW3DparcWHMxttRIP8EWY/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1x5Wld74LO-chLV4qA_bJghQgT9h6DDRNxZ1IvNrBz2Q/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1Za7fJHaq_GkTG38tJeRQutP63tDvDSdNCMvZE-DrtQM/edit?usp=sharing
pastebin.com/E14ZS8xB
pastebin.com/xUBLc0DH
picosong.com/rvcq
pastebin.com/Q2gW6URC
pastebin.com/E8VxAxfV
img.booru.org/5naf//images/3/fb5510954a302be6b27ad5ab2a5849e7afde42f1.jpg
flockmod.com/fnafg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Real thread

First for broken spirits.

Fuck off King Bubble

Why do you keep calling me that?

King Bubble was an IRC shitter that constantly tried to join the drawfag collabs just to be "one of them.
Basically, a shitposter with a motive.

lurk moar

I just realized the link to the previous thread is wrong

>hasn't been mentioned in 18 months
>LRUK MROE

>IRC shitter that constantly drew stuff just to be a drawfag
You've lost me
I thought that was the only requirement to be a drawfag

Cute doesn't win fights!
You need skill. And plenty of spunk!

It gets funnier each and every time it happens.

>Plenty of spunk
Oh, I bet you do.

>and plenty of spunk
I got plenty.

Enough talk, we're doing this, chop chop!

What's that supposed to mean?! You're going the right way for a chopping!

>this general is still up
Holy crap, what do you guys do all day? Is there even a game coming out?

>game

This is Veeky Forums, bud.

What was that site that makes a bit of semen splat on a pic again?
This picture would be perfect for that.

remakes of the main games on consoles, a new book, possibly another main game and a movie

Draw, write, voice every once in a blue moon, waifu, discuss and argue.
There is another game coming out as well as another book and a movie.

That white outfit must be great at hiding semen stains.

I think the older brother got stuffed into a Foxy suit by Purple.

What with all the Foxy imagery and the fact that his father's a serial killer. I don't see him taking the son's bite very well.

If a Spring Foxy appeared in 6, I'd bank on it being the brother. Though it might be too dark for the series.

The fact that Scott recently has been trying to branch out from night guards and shit with his other book and games i wouldn't be surprised if he ends up writing this (in his zoom gas filled high) as a kid friendly version of le cauchemar.

>remakes
Wait, really? When did Scott say this? Hopefully FNaF2 can be made better

Are you implying Le Cauchemar isn't kid friendly?

gamespot.com/articles/five-nights-at-freddys-console-remakes-in-discussi/1100-6439608/
designntrend.com/articles/75623/20160508/five-nights-at-freddys-remakes-coming-console-wii-u-scott-cawthon.htm
destructoid.com/the-five-nights-at-freddy-s-series-is-getting-remade-for-consoles-360035.phtml

When she's through pummeling you that gi will be so blood stained it'd be impossible to hide all the s- wait.

imgur.com/a/8Zzrz

I'm expecting FNAF 1 to undergo the most changes, honestly.

Like the addition of minigames. Maybe something that gives resolution to Phone Guy's story, by having him survive his last night. It keeps the robots innocent, too. Overall I'd expect it to be a bit more softened. I doubt we'll see Mike's eyeballs or the bloodshot eyes in the remake.

>plenty of spunk

ユダヤ人の影響

I don't speak moons
>capcha

>The influence of the Jews
oh fuck

You know what? I'm kind of glad FNAF has garbage, terrible novels to go with it. As lore-ruining as it is, it's grade-A proof that it's secured its place in survival horror history.

Bingo

Wait a second I just thought of something.

If Alabama Man unknowingly impregnated his sister, then he must not have known what her fursuit looked like, and if he didn't take any sort of precaution to ensure that none of the women he fucked was his sister, then he must not have known that she was a furry, for if he did he must have figured that she would probably be going to the local furry party. And the same could of course be said vice versa.

What I'm getting at here is that someone very close to someone else, a sibling, was a furry, and they didn't know it. And not a furry as in "I would like to fuck Judy Hopps/kiss Freddy on the mouth", but an actual fursuit wearing, convention going, stranger impregnating furry, and someone close to them had no fucking idea. I never thought such a thing could be easy to hide. Just really makes you think of what kind of secrets someone close to you could be hiding.

It was a fake article, user.

>pic
have something related
youtube.com/watch?v=ZY3slRn23vQ

Oh OK. Never mind then.

Shoulda uploaded this one.
i.imgur.com/IxoSEXq.gif

>fake
That one furry that spread HIV around because people tried to cover it up so he'd still get tail at conventions isn't.

Considering the degeneracy prevalent in those folks, Kayla Na and CDF are probably walking viruses.

>hurr every game only got more and more body horror-ific, that means Scott's totally going to remake FNAF 1 with sunshine and rainbows!

Do you people actually think about what you type before you hit Submit? Did you forget about the hanged technicians, walking through puddles of blood, and evisceration in Sister Location?

I never thought that some video game novelizations were so weird before TSE and this snippet.
Of all the video game books that I have, the oddest I've seen was a probably high out of his mind hippie breaking into Sam's Range Rover in the Splinter Cell Conviction book.
That and the statue with the penis switch in the first Doom book

let's also not forget about this bad boy

>super secret sauce has to be injected in order to unlock it's full potential.
Also nice with the gif

Well, he phased out the game over screens after 2 so there is some precedent. The bloodshot eyes don't really have any true significance to the story, so I would say that it's possible that he'd remove them.

Phone Guy not dying fits in with the idea of the robots being the good guys that Silver Eyes and 3 leaned on. Less sunshine and rainbows, and more just tweaking to align things. Like the Special Editions for Star Wars.

You don't submit anything, user. You post it.

I want her to sacrifice me

I knew benis was a fucking jap. There's no other solution.

>Halo novels pre-343 are all god-tier
>first FNAF book is garbage, and the second looks to be not much better
Every day is sadness

>Well, he phased out the game over screens after 2 so there is some precedent

And in 3 the letters turn red while a pool of blood forms under them and in 4 the entire screen explodes with blood. Plus the fact 4 is the only game where a protagonist, who is a kid, canonically dies.

Shit, even in World Baby murders Desk Guy who spills a pool of blood on the table, Chica's minigame has her explode into bloody gobbets, and Rainbow outright calls you a dumbass. Where the fuck are you people getting this "Scott's totally going to go SJW and censor everything!" shit from?

>Broken (Parts 1-3)
docs.google.com/document/d/1gctEueB0GLjAwovULq2X_tTW3DparcWHMxttRIP8EWY/edit?usp=sharing

Not sure if this one needs an epilogue or not. Let me know if you have an opinion on that.

>Dead Man's Party
A single chapter story. Can use improvements though.
docs.google.com/document/d/1x5Wld74LO-chLV4qA_bJghQgT9h6DDRNxZ1IvNrBz2Q/edit?usp=sharing

>Springtrap Just Wants A Quiet Life
This one could also use some feedback.
docs.google.com/document/d/1Za7fJHaq_GkTG38tJeRQutP63tDvDSdNCMvZE-DrtQM/edit?usp=sharing

He did join the Discord and claim he's half Asian.

>benis was once a vietnamese villager
>his comics are actually a biography about some guy he knew in the war

>And in 3 the letters turn red while a pool of blood forms under them and in 4 the entire screen explodes with blood
No blood in the former, and in the latter it's cartoon blood. FNAF 1's game over is outright gore.

>Plus the fact 4 is the only game where a protagonist, who is a kid, canonically dies
You can add SL to the list, since Michael seems to be haunting his own body.

>Shit, even in World Baby murders Desk Guy who spills a pool of blood on the table, Chica's minigame has her explode into bloody gobbets, and Rainbow outright calls you a dumbass.
That's cartoon blood too, user. And dumbass is still PG.

>Where the fuck are you people getting this "Scott's totally going to go SJW and censor everything!" shit from?

You're assuming that I think he's placing the series under shariah law. He isn't, as Ballora and the scooping suggests. Where he IS lightening things up is in regards to the atmosphere, where the villains are being retroactively defanged and turned into good guys. He also uses his kids as a testbed for the games, so catering your games to what scares Rod and Todd is naturally going to be pretty tame.

I dare everyone in this thread to post their first ever contribution to the general.
C'mon dig up those old drawings, search those folders for them stories and give me the links to your first attempts at trying to imitate a robotic furry killer using your voice!

Jokes on you, I don't contribute anything.

Repost

I think it was this? I've forgotten a lot in almost two years

>gore in 1

A couple of bloodless eyeballs is not "gore" and is as cartoony as cartoon blood. You're also confusing Michael with his father because William is still a child-murdering bastard and now he and his entire family are undead abominations.

pastebin.com/E14ZS8xB

Why can't she just get new ones? Were they removed in a way that can't be repaired? Were they special eyes? Are replacements expensive or impossible?

>Benis half asian.
>Pic related is half asian
>Lore intensifies

Technically the first OC I made here were a couple of ATHF crossover greentexts, but I didn't feel like trawling the archive for them.

But how can fights be real if our eyes aren't real?

Ah yes.

Hapa are always crazy.

Why don't you draw this thing more? You did that one pic where she had fucked up thighs and that's it.
You can't open with something that cute and then just never work with it again.

>posting skype shit in the thread
This is what happens when we open ourselves up to you filthy anonymous scum.

I think it was this one, not sure though

Why must you make me relive painful memories?

Noodle Mike is cute.

You've gotten frighteningly good in a relatively short amount of time.

Fireden search function shit itself, which means I can't get my first ever "story"shitpost, so I guess I'll just have to make do with the first pastebin story about Foxy and Purple duking it out
pastebin.com/xUBLc0DH

Always liked this one

The first one I made doesn't want to upload to picosong so here's the third recording and 11th piece of content I made, which is a reading of an early Weaver comic the second is a bullshit attempt at singing

would probably help if I posted the damn link picosong.com/rvcq

It took a little while to find but here it is.
pastebin.com/Q2gW6URC

ah yes

i still remember the comic where gud bonnie's ass was broken after taking the cardboard bon away

Ok, you asked for it.
First picture and first writing thing I did.
pastebin.com/E8VxAxfV
Unless you wanted my first attempt at writing a story.

xth for HER

Injected or a very liberal coating.

img.booru.org/5naf//images/3/fb5510954a302be6b27ad5ab2a5849e7afde42f1.jpg

No bully please.

I find this hilarious. He's so /pol/ and isn't even fully white. There's no saving him. Guess he better accept this. Nothing wrong with being asian anyways.

That's really neat, good job.

What kind of Asian? Because East Asians are honorary Aryans.

that looks awesome! great job!

You'll have to ask him, since all he said was asian.

This scratches the figurine itch that figureanon left after he disappeared.

Anybody wanna do some stuff in the flockmod?

Take her out on a date

That Litwick is cute as fuck

show me a link user.

Oh wow this one.
Probably said it before when it was first posted but I love it

oops
flockmod.com/fnafg

What was his end game? Was he a pedophile?

Kill kids, or build Animatronics that kidnaped kids, or run a Pizzeria. Idk, people have stated reasons for both.

no but he's a cuck'd normie