What mental illness do stancefags have? is making your car look and drive like shit some ironic meme I missed?

what mental illness do stancefags have? is making your car look and drive like shit some ironic meme I missed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhT3C9mHLZ4
abcactionnews.com/news/region-tampa/multi-car-crash-involving-fire-under-investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=NdJS2qJTgYM
youtube.com/watch?v=29g386hXwyI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ec4tI5-DRSo
mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/487532-stretched-tires-hella-flush-look-can-get-you-killed-please-read-pics-inside.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I actually find it impressive they're willing to commit so much time, energy and money into making their cars worse.

No idea mate, but I do agree about the mental illness part. They often say "why do you care if it doesn't affect you?"

Well, it DOES affect me. Normies and SUV moms don't know the difference between, let's say, stance and a slightly lowered ride height, or functional aero, or anything modded. So when a stancefag spins out at 200 km/h and crashes into another car, and everybody involved dies due to a fire, people will demand legislations for modifications of cars. Like I said, normies don't know shit and because of that, legislation meant to adress spinning stancefags WILL affect me.

Not that I'm from Spain or Portugal, but look at those 2 countries. I'm not sure which of the two, both have fairly strict car laws, but one of them even has shitty rules about wheel size and tire diameter. I believe you can't just switch to a wider set of wheels or so, there's legislation involved.

Tl;dr stance is cancer and stancefags will hang on the day of the rope

racists like op have a mental illness, just look at the nazis they killed babies who didnt look the way they thought a baby should look

I didn't know kikes browsed 4chin anymore?

Offer facts to back your claims, Moishe.

Haters gonna hate

>SUV moms
I'm not an American, oculd you explain this meme?

I'm from the Netherlands myself. No idea where you're from, but in the Netherlands as well as the USA, and probably more countries, middle age women LOVE suv's.

They say they like the ride height, so they can look over people, bigger cars make them feel safer, and that also makes them safer for MUHHH KIDDDZZZZZ.

I'm just glad my gf is into cars as well and just drives a suzuki swift sport

Also, most upper midde class middle age women can't drive for shit and get that big ass SUV from their husbands. They feel like they're entitled to the road because they drive a bigger car

gayness

youtube.com/watch?v=zhT3C9mHLZ4

hahaha all the people are laughing holy shit

hahah it sounds like a rubber band.

Not only that, they have to take up the entire driveway when exiting a parking lot because they have to do it almost completely sideways and very slowly. And then when they do manage to get out, you have to hear that horrible scraping sound. The fucking stancefag at my university creates a huge line behind him when trying to exit the parking lot in his stanced scion tc.

If you don't like it then stay in your lane you crusty ass old fuck.

>m-mommy please make the government ban stance

Stancefag detected

>Japan makes bosokozu cars
>Americans find out and completely miss the point
>jdm tyte stance illest blessed bruh
>Totals car going over a reflector

>Japan makes bosokozu cars
>Americans find out and completely miss the point

>something something japanese youth, something something rebel

wow so deep

I see a future business in "rescuing" stanced performance cars and bringing them back to their former glory

There won't be profit in it. Depending in how damaged they are they'll just be parts.

The point is to make a silly looking caricature of a race care with insane camber, giant nonfunctional aero, and all sorts of other normally functional parts exaggerated into something ridiculous.

what mental illness do you have to care

haters gonna hate I guess

fucktard doesnt even know shakotan and vip

both of which are taken seriously

Stancefags will defend this shit yet they think Brotrucks are compensation machines. What the fuck is this then?

thats why you go with stancebros and not stancefags

There's no fucking passion or taste when it comes to stancing. Anybody who stances shit is a fag, That queer ass pic proves that even more. Your ruining a perfectly good car. At least the Brotruck is still usefully in the end.

>how dare people play with toys differently than me

so lemme get this straight

you try to shit on stance guys by doing the same thing youre shitting on them for doing

what a fgt

Stop being delusional. You're a giant faggot. Accept it.

Both are retarded and for insecure attention whores

>grr you cant like it because I dont like it

the fuck are you an elementary school bully lol

what mental illness does OP have to cry about something that has zero impact on his life?
you sound like a liberal faggot

>They often say "why do you care if it doesn't affect you?"
And why do you?

>So when a stancefag spins out at 200 km/h and crashes into another car, and everybody involved dies due to a fire, people will demand legislations for modifications of cars
Doesnt happen. Never happened.
Boyracers in non stanced cars do this all the time though and actually fuck things up. Like the school kid who put his fathers 1000hp GTR around a pole and killed three people, leading to further enforcement of p-plater legislation.

Your post is pure bullshit

triggered safe space loving numnale detected

Making a truck more useful vs turning a well performing modern car into something that gets out-performed by a 1910's car.

Imagine you're really into food, and you cook some excellent shit as a hobby. You work at a fine reataurant, and make acclaimed food really well.

And then some dude shows up and starts going off about his incredible culinary creation; a plate of poptarts and french fries, slathered in teriyaki sauce.

Same passion, different taste, he says.

Does that seem right to you?

this post is actual autism lmao

This is not 'stance', this is onicamber.

You can have tight wheel fitment without totally destroying your car's geometry.

nah uh, stance can only be like that celica with paper fenders because otherwise their narrative would be shattered !!

alternative cooking bitch

its just a no true scotsman

>no car enthusiast would stance their car
>but I know plenty of people who are passionate about their cars and spend hours and thousands on them
>lol they r fags not real enthusiasts

yall nigs salty for no good reason

I think that stancefags are car enthusiasts, they clearly put lots of time and effort into making their car look (in their opinion) great. But you can't say they're driving enthusiasts, stancing your car that much ruins the ride. Why would someone who loves driving take a perfectly good sports car and make it worse to drive? Because they care more about how it looks than how it drives.

I've noticed trends among the fitment crowd have been moving towards squarer tyres and much more neutral camber.

it may not be for performance driving but its still fun to drive

and if you got the pockets for bags it isnt bad at all

the whole crazy camber thing has always been the minority

but yeah I think the whole track stance/meaty stance is getting there

They have the same mental illness that Civic faggots have: I-Love-Haters syndrome.

>Doesnt happen. Never happened.
I believe he had this incident in mind abcactionnews.com/news/region-tampa/multi-car-crash-involving-fire-under-investigation

>nothing said about modified cars

>make stance car
>see speedbump
>fuck

It's not about performance dumbass. They do it for aesthetic. Why do you care so much about what someone else does? Irrational hate often correlates with low intelligence. I bet you're an old faggot whose butt hurt he can't understand the times and reacts with anger and hate.

you guys are bitches. you see. i've always wanted to stance a 1969 ford mustang. like a gt500 or something just to piss off baby boomers.
i might even fwd swap a k20 in as well.
pic related. its my mock up of how much camber i want.

I know right. I think my car looks much better with that brake delete, and people complaining about sharing the road with me and how unsafe my car is, or how it looks, are just low IQ low test haters.

who does a brake delete. Also give me any popular instance of stance causing wrecks or crashes, I bet you can't find a single one. Stanced cars cruise low and slow. They aren't grandpa wrapping his corvette around a tree or chad mowing down a crowd in his 5.0. The real point of this is that anything can be understood if you give it the chance. Talking shit you know nothing about is dumb as hell.

If you posts these memes on social media chances are you don't give a fuck about cars and only want to roleplay Fast and Furious

youtube.com/watch?v=NdJS2qJTgYM

How are you supposed to avoid an obstacle on the road when you need to do a 40 pt turn to get out of a driveway?

youtube.com/watch?v=29g386hXwyI

> I'll spend thousands of dollars to make a muscle car into an abomination! Not because I like cars but just to make people mad.

It's all about attitude, and you have a very shitty one

What's funny is that negative camber is supposed to give you more grip but being low as well kinda reduces the amount of steering angle and the cunt most likely ran over an object that got wedged between his oilpan and the pavement or one of his front wheels locked up due to the higher chances of tirerub he made with that suspenion setup.

AESTHETIC AS FUCK
Stfu hater. How does not having brakes cause wrecks? Brakeless cars cruise nice and slow. They aren't grandpa wrapping his corvette around a tree or chad mowing down a crowd in his 5.0. The real point of this is that anything can be understood if you give it the chance. Talking shit you know nothing about is dumb as hell.

Forgot pic

idk I'm proud of mine...

well it's a good thing you'll never be able to afford a gt500 to vent your repressed daddy issues

What do you think about my car

You stanced an old shitbox, congrats. Now just find a giant pot hole so I can laugh at you

Weak.

fug

Most people that do it in the pictures that are being posted have show cars so it doesn't really matter because they aren't driving them much and yes, most likely have a lot of money to waste.
Only dumbfuck douchebags do it to their dailys & wonder why they go through soo many tires, all about that aesthetic brah.
Personally i wouldn't do it myself unless i had a club car and even then i would only go a few degrees on the negative camber

exactly. I mean, their suspension is ruined, axles and joints too, clutches burnt beyond belief but their engines and transmissions will be mint for swaps. No way any stancefag will ever go fast, like, ever, so those engines will be just fine.

>chances are you don't give a fuck about cars and only want to roleplay Fast and Furious

As opposed to posting Twingo and Miata memes on Veeky Forums, where you also don't give a fuck about cars and only want to roleplay Inisharu Dee?

You mean taking coilovers off and replacing with stock suspension?
SUCH
A
HARD
TASK

If only.

I don't judge cars by the taste of their owner. I do not have prejudices against typical weeaboos, beamers, Vtek-bros and others.

In the beginning there is a stock car. Then owner comes in and wants to make it different for whatever reason. Maybe he wants to deliver tofu fast, so he upgrades tires, suspension, engine, makes it to fit his needs. Maybe he wants to look cool so he sticks on some aerokit which looks cool but creates more drag in the end. Maybe he wants to go really fast on autobahn so he puts on a real spoiler and sets it up properly to help fight negative lift at 250kph...

And maybe he is just a metrosexual who has no other way to be more excentric than to do it with his car. No, hellokitty wrap won't cut it, spinners are not cool, you need to have a car that fits your flexfit cap turned backwards with 2 pairs of sunglasses and salomon poloshirt showing your fake tan. And then it hits you. People you are trying to impress haven't seen the stance fad. Sure, they have seen lowered cars that had lower arms modified to maintain proper camber, nothing new in that field, but man, car that looks like its suspension hasn't been fixed after a major car accident, rideheight that makes only your chiropractician happy, man, that shouts "I am not sure about my sexuality but look at this and admire me" into wild. That is what you need, you are suddenly in the center of attention, all the circlejerks are about you and your mad looking car that nobody understands (neither you but you don't have to worry, you just don't have to explain it to anyone because they wouldn't understand it anyway cuz they are not in). Mission accomplished.

Who knows maybe next car fad will be adding a plasmacutter to the rear bonnet of your tesla and using batteries to put a nice sparkly show as you drive by...

Moral of the story - don't hate the car, don't hate the owner, just feel sorry for them a little and give them no attention at all - it will make them more mad than you think.

one very extreme example.. nice job retard

because you don't need to cut ANY piece of metal to achieve 45degree camber, right? There is so much space in wheelwells and under fenders that some rims, spacers and coilovers will just do without any need to cut any sheet metal.

you won;t say shit when his mixtape drops this summer '17

this post made me cringe

>I am not sure about my sexuality but look at this and admire me
its nice that people always find an opportunity to project in their hate posts :^)

>all stance cars have 45 degrees of camber!! pls believe me!!
L
M
A
O

Wait, your stance car has LESS than 45degrees of camber?

Your membership to stancenation has been hereby revoked.

Cars are bout compensating, right? Ask psychologist and they will tell you something about it (hint how come that girls are not into modifying cars or cars in general|? They dont have that need to compensate for things)

I need to go faster because I am BETTER than that slow guy, I need to win because I am BETTER driver, I need to have more expensive car because I am BETTER earning than other males. I need to modify my cars because I am BETTER than other guys.

Now that is what people think. Sometimes better does not mean anything else than different, they just don't get it. Who has bigger willie roadrage2.0 edition. It is all sexual afterall, why we give them girly names, why we love their sexy curves, why we take so much care and give them expensive presents... meh, I am starting to sound a bit like Mr.Regular but shit I am on point here :)

ur trying 2 hard

>women don't need to compensate

That's why they NEED a Mercedes, $2500 purse, $1000 haircut and $1500 shoes. Shit women will even hang around slightly less attractive to make themselves look better.

>Cars are bout compensating, right?
To some people yes to others no
Some people are only into the stance 'scene' because it is cool and hip. Others have been into slammed/stanced cars before social media was a thing and dont act like swagfags, dont associate with them etc
Same also applies to fast cars. Hardparkers are equally as lame as the swag crew.

You are projecting a lot about your own insecurities. Taking an assumed position of superiority because the type of cars you like are better than the type of cars others like.

I'm not autistic either. Machines are machines. I dont give a fuck if you want to have sex with your car because I dont. What teh fuck is this.

>girls dont have to compensate for things
Dude... A woman cant walk out her front door without trying to be something else.

sadly I like my cars stock because that is where the reliability and resale value are. I am not going to buy a miata and make it a canyon carver, I rather buy a out-of-factory canyon carver from Porsche. I am that kind of guy.

Like I said, I don't hate cars, I just don't understand some of their owners - do not pretend you do because if that is true dude you need to start preaching. I just get the general idea why some people do things. Some do it for passion (best example are true japanese grassroots racers), some do it for respect and admiration (tuners who make sleek looking cars), some do it for their confused sexuality (any modern minicooper driver ever, stancefags)... You can't say it is a rule without exceptions but there surely is a trend going on.

Final thought on this topic - I am sure that this fad will go away same way as spinners did. In 10 years those cars will be nowhere to be seen and their owners will be driving electric SUVs.

slammed cars have been around since before your parents were born probably, stance has been around since the 70s
its not going anywhere, deal with it

>some do it for their confused sexuality (any modern minicooper driver ever, stancefags
lmao dude

Not an argument. Try again sweetie.

>facts are an argument
lmao okay kid

boyracers in stock rusty shitboxes cause more damage than stancefags cruising along in their 60k slammed luxobarges
deal with it

mustangs already are an abomination. im just making it better.

autism

If you're going to do that just to make people angry, then you seriously need to kill yourself.

Stanced cars are dumb, but until you can show me some statistics indicating that stanced cars cause more accidents, you can fuck right off with your so-called "logic".

>They say they like the ride height, so they can look over people

>everyone buys SUVs
>now nobody can see anything

Fuck SUV logic

When I ask people why they want bigger cars when they don't need one just to transport 2 children, they say it's because when they crash it is safer. Basically they are scared of other road users.

>Basically they are scared of other road users

40,000+ people die in the U.S. in car crashes every year, this is a legitimate fear

youtube.com/watch?v=Ec4tI5-DRSo

Stance fucks the car up in more ways than one, I don't see it being profitable

And buying a larger car is going to save them when they ram into an equally large car? They also tend to be the most dangerous things on the road, driving like they own the place and trying to race everyone in their boat.

running into another object the same size as you does not get worse with size.

crumple zones and airbags get much better with size

>And buying a larger car is going to save them when they ram into an equally large car?

Possibly.

>driving like they own the place and trying to race everyone in their boat.

That could apply to anyone.

If you don't understand the meme, why did you say, "I'm not American."?

mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/487532-stretched-tires-hella-flush-look-can-get-you-killed-please-read-pics-inside.html
>stancefags will defend this

yeah

1 case of someone stretching improperly proves something

dang u so smart

beautiful

how to get this on a car?

stance is a subset of the overall hipster movement which is a result of telling children they are all special no matter what, they try to find out why and come to the conclusion they are living in some disney movie and everyone else is just wrong. This causes them to form this idea that being different is automatically better no matter what even if they have to ruin the car to do it.

The good news is that no amount of "just let me do what I want" will work as a stancefag, because you are financially doomed when you do this. No insurance company is going to cover you even if you are not at fault so it's only a matter of time as all stancefags are poor and won't be able to get another one to ruin. If you see a stancefag, they have either not been in an accident yet or got super lucky and the insurance company didn't do any form of inspection.