/pg/ - Persona General

Previous thread: WASSUP PERSONA edition

NEWS
>Free 20th anniversary PS3/PS4 theme plus PS4 avatars: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-theme-p5-costume-dlc-released-free/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>P Studio's comments on 2016: personacentral.com/p-studio-2016-retrospective-interview/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Re Project Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>Video game discussion is not allowed in /pg/ threads anymore
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>P5's English Cast is shit: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 4th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
>Picture of Yuki
i.imgur.com/46Bp50E.jpg

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Anne is for Ryuji!

Ryuji is for Anne!

Ryuji and Anne are perfect for each other!

Persona 4 is trash

Haru is worst girl!

Anal with Makoto!

Cute Neet!

PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS

What is this even from

delete this

This is my wife (and teacher)

Kamoshida's personal recording

best guy

Goro Akechi = Tohru Adachi?

Goro
Gohro
Gohru
Tohru

Akechi
Akachi
Adachi

Gays Leave!

After Sojiro and Toranosuke

deepest
lore

>Adachi had valid reasons
>Goro had daddy problems
Gets those neurons firing

Yuri is pure, and not degenerate like yaoi

So which one is more attractive

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes yes it really fires my neurons

It's like poetry. It rhymes.

You fucking people are the worst part of this fanbase, and thats saying a lot considering the P4 fanbase.

Cute fox. Source?

@hashima000

Please God, let me meet him. All I want to is to find that perfect boy I know exists. He’s sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The boy who won’t secretly think I’m a loser, the boy I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the boy who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart. Please, just let me find this person. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes. Please, I just can’t take the loneliness anymore.

Adachi was a bored 30 something lonely dumbass going nowhere in life, which is something most people can relate with.

He then decided to try and rape women and then throw then into TVs to get them killed in a monster world.

I'll never understand how anyone could relate to him. The fact that P5 was made with people angry at society in general in mind just because the director was scared about fans liking Adachi and wanted to reach out to them should tell you something.

The entire point of P5 is to try and tell you idiots to use you anger at people and society in general to help other people in need, instead of lashing out at innocents.

>The fact that P5 was made with people angry at society in general in mind just because the director was scared about fans liking Adachi and wanted to reach out to them should tell you something.
>fact

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
Anzu

>He doesn't know that /pg/ is full of Atlus developers
Considering the level of English they possess you would think they would ditch Atlus USA for translations.

A little late this time, be faster next time okay?

you forgot the part about wanting mankind to turn into shadows just because he's sick of life and it's """easier""" that way, that wasn't just ameno-sagiri influencing him

adachi is a fuckup

I could relate to his philosophy and outlook on life, and when did he ever try raping women?

The not-Maya Enka singer, and Saki

Saki probably. Which I have no idea how you could reach that conclusion.

I'm sure a lot of people actually think that way on some level even if they don't act on it

Uhm no he never tried raping them, he was just getting too close to her and she leaned on the TV and fell in, and for Saki he shoved her in, he didn't rape anyone.

also kamoshida was just giving shido homework

>he was just getting too close to her and she leaned on the TV
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM I WONDER WHY

>giving shido homework
Kamoshida is a powerful guy

i need more ELLY

>The not-Maya Enka singer
The enka singer was Namatame's wife, Misuzu Hiragi. Mayumi was a TV announcer

the singer was the other woman in the triangle, yamano was a reporter or newsreader iirc

Her fault for backing up when he wasn't even that close and just wanted to ask her something

>just wanted to ask her something

Why would Adachi rape Saki? Bitch is ugly af

>cheating on this with a basic tv bitch

Seriously, Namatame deserved worse.

She's kinda cute, in a way.
Mayumi however is fucking ugly and is far better than her.

walk her home gently, ect.

Adachi did nothing wrong, Namatame put more harm in more people anyways and nearly killed Nanako, and he's an ugly son of a bitch.

She has a nice forehead like Haru.

Reminder to ignore the shitposters.

the scene with him in the golden epilogue was totally unnecessary desu, even discounting how someone's political career could never rebound from something like that

The part of the epilogue where they try to make it seem like the local mom n pop stores are going to integrate with Junes was pretty bad too.

I had almost forgotten that aspect of the story, which is fair since the game totally drops that part early on too

the whole epilogue was unnecessary

Rise's S.Link makes no sense at all, and the ideia of an Idol, even if on hiatus, just hanging out in public one on one with a tall attractive guy and giving hi sex looks all the time is insane.

>tfw you can't self-insert

let me tell you a secret its a video game for otaku to feel like they have a friend who is a girl no less

>He doesn't have a idol friend
>He isn't tall, dark and handsome
Lmaoing @ your life

that was pretty corny too, and not really in an enjoyable way either

Rise's slink is one of the few good parts of P4.

That doesnt mean it isnt just lonely otaku bait

I mean, culturally speaking, the moment she announced her return she'd have to get on her knees, shave her head and beg for forvieness the moment pictures of her hanging out on dates with Narukami leaked.

I also find highly unlikely that not a single fan of hers, even if at school never went on a message board to talk about how friendly she was with Kanji and Yu. Hell, there were rumors at school that she was dating Kanji.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Anne is from Lunarvale!

I don't understand how people can like Futaba, she has no tits and looks like a malnourished 12 year old

>lolicons

Shes just like me then

>Fujos upset that Persona panders to someone other than them
Maybe its time for you deranged lot to find a new franchise

Why is Rise standing like that

is she airing out her vagina

Holy shit, did they use the bad takes of Fuuka's VA in P3? She legit sounds like she's never dubbed any character before. It's jarring how bad she is.

ok

Rise's s-link should've been about her helping out at the store as a delivery driver

At rank 10 she could teach Yu the gutter run trick

She's manspreading

>Rise is a friendless loser
>becomes an idol so people would like her and to make firends
>friends only like Risette, don't care about who she really is
>she starts hating Risette and every aspect of that persona, puts a giant wall between her true self and the stage self she's forced to pretend she is without realizing that Risette isn't entirely fabricated but also a part of who she really is
>the little girl that sends her letters makes her realize that Risette isn't just a fapbait for lonely otakus but someone who gives people hope and shit like that
>realizes that there is literally nothing wrong with Risette and she was just being dumb
P4 is supposed to feel like the entire thing happens in '50 or '60 or whatever despite being set in 2011, something like that would break the immersion. They even use polaroid photos at some point and check the library to see what "Shadows" are instead of just googling it.

imo its pretty obvious to understand how people would like the cute shut-in nerd girl on Veeky Forums OP

>Get told Chie and Yukiko are best friends
>Never get a full scene of just the two of them hangig out with the fat dog and talking like life-long best friends
>Get told about rumors of Rise and Kanji dating, and they're always seen together and work close to each other
>No scenes of them interacting with each other at any point
>Yosuke and Teddie becoming friends and living together
>Not a single scene of them at Yosuke's house, and we're never even shown how his parents react to a weird dude in a bear costume moving in with them
>Kanji has a crush on Naoto
>No a single scene of them interacting and this plot thread is unreasolved and becomes a simple running joke

Why the fuck does P4 constantly tells us things instead of showing them? The whole game I felt like there were a bunch interesting stories going on that we're never given the chance to see.

It's written like a fucking Star Wars prequel.

I got more of a smalltown late 80s vibe, but yeah it's deliberately 'out of time', like in the same way twin peaks was

Well I don't quite know what's worse, user. Fujos who denounce literally everything about the game and its possible merits because Atlus isn't on the ball with gay shit like most of Japan, or people who throw a fit and go into full shill mode when someone so much as dares to express a negative opinion about the game not having gay options on their personal account somewhere. You can do the latter without being as retarded as the former.

Not gonna lie friend although I don't disagree with you the way you keep bringing this up is getting pretty pathetic.

>P4
>having any interesting stories or plot lines
Pick one

You're right, let's talk about Persona 2 instead. Anyone here played that?

I played it twice. I loved it.

Yeah but we only talk about Persona 5 here. Do you guys think Joker is lazy?

I finished it some hours ago i even said it in the last thread

i enjoyed it despite disliking large portions of it, which i guess goes to show the value of compelling characters

I feel like it's a mix of different periods, all of which are definitely not recent.
It's why I'm upset P4G got rid of the piss filter and made everything more colorful, The bleak, yellowish colors actually helped the atmosphere.

I want to lick Haru's forehead

I dunno about lazy user but he is unattractive

Yeah, unlike P4's paper thin shitty excuses for characters

Oh my god why am I taking about this game still. Someone help me.

Maya is my waifu
Lisa is a whore
Tatsuya is a boring edge lord that deserved his fate
Katsuya is boring and overrated
Eikichi is shit
Yukino is a dumb dyke
Jun is trash and a disgusting faggot that deserved to join Tatsuya in his fate

NO FUCK YOU JOKER IS LAZY AND ATTRACTIVE

I think you have an obsession user

because people are still responding

and desu compelling wasn't exactly the right word, mostly just endearing. and thats compounded by having (almost) the same party for the whole game

I used to be like you user, when I first found out Persona 4 was garbage and couldn't stop bringing it up, you get over it and except it as common fact

God damm Hanakouji was such a retarded plot device, she wasn't even a character is like a retarded version of Chidori and that's saying something

>Never get a full scene of just the two of them hangig out with the fat dog and talking like life-long best friends
we got a scene where they ditch the investgation because they already made plans for that day. It didn't matter that someone might die, shopping was more important.
>and we're never even shown how his parents react to a weird dude in a bear costume moving in with them
That one was sort of fixed in evening conversations in P4G; they are fine with Ted and treat him as their son. Yosuke's father often watches dumb action movies with him.

I really like the characters, but the whole nazis/maias/aliens conspiracy thing was a mistake imo.