/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, February 11th:
AD 55 – Tiberius Claudius Caesar Britannicus, heir to the Roman emperorship, dies under mysterious circumstances in Rome. This clears the way for Nero to become Emperor.
1626 – Emperor Susenyos I of Ethiopia and Patriarch Afonso Mendes declare the primacy of the Roman See over the Ethiopian Church, and Catholicism to be the state religion of Ethiopia.
1889 – Meiji Constitution of Japan is adopted; the first National Diet convenes in 1890.
>News
CK2 DD38 - Visiting the Cartographer
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-40-visiting-the-cartographer.998368/

EU4 - 24/01
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-24th-of-january-2017.996110/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!PQgxyACD!bpcXXoWI3Pfu_PJ1_sz5D7wKYO2OStEWr_npgpw0B_w

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfxtOzN-2t8
steamcommunity.com/id/Amanite/
youtube.com/watch?v=0OSbub4zH_M
youtube.com/watch?v=JprsLXO0V04
youtube.com/watch?v=gH_oNVzSdus
youtube.com/watch?v=mdH1XMXCsmU
youtube.com/watch?v=quP_YS4fan0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

La Plata

how do we fix hoi4?

Just play KR. Speaking of which, is HoI IV worth it, or should I wait for a sale?

Literally kill yourself.

I wonder if popular right wing sentiment (le pen, trump, brexit) will actually become the predominant viewpoint in the west or if it will still be (((progressive))) until our inevitable destruction.

Based

But in what game

Nah, i don't think so, all my Muslims are people who were already Muslims and in 70 years not a single Christian has converted. Maybe it's possible with other countries tho.

There's definitely some sort of mechanic in terms of growth of minorities that are similar to your primary culture tho, i think i said it earlier in this thread but Bosniaks in my country grow like rabbits and migrate/populate provinces they were never in before.

south Serbia is Albanian clay boyo, i needed that lebensraum space, my country is getting WAY too crowded.

Alright, thanks, my HoI3 base game was fucked up so I;m fixing it, shouldn't be more than 15 minutes.

Where do I put the podcat lua?

>Centrist Moderates
Radical centrism in the next updates confirmed

Modern day mod.

Based Erdogan

yeehaw

elo buds

the spic thinks hes white lmao

yeeeehaw

I wish there was a 1948 start date so you could play as israel, both Germanies, and the DPRK.

are we being raided?

Just play as Brunei for 2 years you self-entitled nigger.

>when you forget to add them back to the sphere

btw, that one factory produces more fabric than all of England, and almost more than I do.

Vikings were the Jews of the 10th century.

By the way, can someone redpill me on what measures - economic or otherwise - i can take to rile up minorities as much as possible? I want to provoke revolts so i can kill all the rebels. Recently I had a 300k strong Bulgarian revolt and destroying the army dropped the pop of Bulgarians like 1.5%, shit was baller.

AFAIK in my game DDR and best Korea formed really fast either way but yeah might be a little annoying to setup for mp.

>cheating

This 2bh

m&t 2 when?????????????????????????????????

may yohan have mercy on /gsg/

>history is offensive: the mod

meow and talex will single handedly save /gsg/

Recommend me mods similar to pic related, doesn't need to be Yugoslavia, just extremely realistic with thousands of provinces.

EU4 goy!

They want to show it at cuckcon, so post may.

>MEIOU and Taxes considers Burgundians to be part of the Dutch culture group

What did they mean by this...

Alright, its done, where do I put the .exe?

Nevermind, got it, it's all good.

You already started, right?

What is a good Let's Play on Hearts of Iron 3? I understand the mechanics, but not really the strategy/tactics. I want to see an experienced and skilled player in action.

>Is HoI IV worth it
In my opinion, no. Maybe in the future after Johan jewed it full of DLC, but not now.

Why can't we have a game that covers even part of EU4's time period with the depth of Vicky 2? I'm reading about the reformation and it just upsets me when I think of how so little EU even tries to represent.
Why can't a team of turbo autists step up and save up from Paradox?

not an argument
youtube.com/watch?v=dfxtOzN-2t8

Looking for someone to play EU4 with.

>DLCs I have :

>Art of War
>Cossacks
>Common Sense

No real requirements, just be able to speak like a normal human being and we should be fine.

Amanite#3408 on Discord

steamcommunity.com/id/Amanite/ on Steam

MEIOU would be a viable mod if it didn't take five minutes for a month to pass

>lags in THEIR OWN FUCKING demo
Fuck off, gigau.

wrong!

>the strengthen government focus for france gives only 73 national unity
this really bothers me that is isn't a round number like 75 or 70

the preview video doesn't lag
youtube.com/watch?v=0OSbub4zH_M

pirate the rest of the dlcs senpai

It's a lot of hard work to make a benin this ebin let me tell you what

:-DDDD

If you lads rehost make sure to wait a bit so I can join

Is there an mp game right now?

Current cultural state of the Empire

Current physical empire

Religious state

>Schismatics got BTFO by Schismatics 2.0
>Also that fucking Moroccan pocket in Iberia which the AI has yet to fix

youtube.com/watch?v=JprsLXO0V04

This track moves me, Waldetoft is a great composer.

>Tfw you will never be as much of a patriot as the japanese soldiers of ww2 were

>S&P

I cum every time I see that glorious color

sometimes the AI can do amazing things when left alone

See also: The Coptic invasion of Arabia

>tfw still no rehost

waldetoft is great
youtube.com/watch?v=gH_oNVzSdus

>Tfw you will never be as much of a patriot as the japanese soldiers of ww2 were
>not being an ultranationalist
lad

Meanwhile in the new world, Montevedio is the highest developed province by a large margine (44 Development, that's only 1 below Paris. Second place is the Island of Guadelupe, capital of Portugese Carribas, at 37 development) and the capital of Castillian La Plata

>Buenos Aries will NEVER be able to compete

Where to get this day in history info

Wikipedia the date.

The V2 soundtrack will always be the best.

Is this the part where I blob all the way to Siberia because I can?

How does one become the Danubian Federation?

>Pass reforms until Constitutional Monarchy
>become a kuk
>Research Rev-Counter Rev
>Research Social Science
>have low militancy and save scum unless you want satellite states

Can you guys rehost already? I want to get gross hungariums

is stellaris grand strategy yet?

One brave cuck fights his way through a gang of niggers

it is and always has been. post it here if you want and it will be fine, its only the autists from the summer of 2016 who hated it here

>implying you'll win
You'd better mobilise, son.

I feel that in its current state, it wouldn't really classify as gs, but with Utopia, it'll be much closer than it was before.

How do I even play as Jewish in 1066AD, I honestly cant seem to find a jewish state in CK2 and I dont wanna custom create.

there is one in the caucasus and one in ethiopia

Dont need to mobilize, its just a slow process of playing the game 2 to make sure I catch them every time they cross the border into my territory and slaughter their stacks.

They are running into rank 4 forts.

>changeowner-ing parts of Switzerland to you

for shame user

How redpilled is this Europe?

>cheating

why no serbia or bulgaria?

Theres one or two ones in ethipoia I think.

what did he mean by this?

Zoom

truly epic
t. epic things pro

are liquor factories good in vic2?

>DNSR

>puke green DNSR

>Germany
>East Germany
>West Germany
>Austria is just Tirol
What am I looking at

??? Whatcha talking about?

I did some clean up after the Turk event that carves up their empire in the Balkans because it was disgusting. Nothing too extreme. Kept Bosnia to the territory of Bosnia, expanded the monteniggers to the rest of their territory (that they lost to Bosniaks anyways), Gave Serbia southern Serbia (it only got half of it), gave Bulgaria the parts of its cores that Moldavia (which I had deleted earlier) spawned with, and split the non-core with Russia. Gave greece Janina that it did not get.

I like Bulgaria as a buffer state. I really wanted Greece and Bulgaria to expand or ask me to expand for them but they never did.

Whats a good starting gameplan for them? Seems very small and in a dangerous area.

Custom create a jewish republic owner in Frankfurt etc.

the problem with playing in ethiopia is that unless u get extremely lucky u will eventually just get fucked by the muslims/arabians, and you will have a rough start anyways because you're surrounded by different religions.

so i'd suggest caucasus then try to settle somewhere since I think you're a nomad.

The best part is because you're already at war with pretty much everyone you can add as many wargoals as you like and go over the infamy limit.
Shame you don't have a lad on your side to make it a great war, you could take all of Ukraine.

Actually it is a great war, Japan was allied with me but did not partake in the crisis resolution. Actually, lads are right. I can't take this war because Germany has gas attack and mine hasn't been researched yet or defense. I guess I probably will have to go back to 1900 and beeline the military techs.

theres a higher chance to invent gas defense if you're at war with someone with gas attack

See

He's pretty gud, and yeah that's one of his best tracks imo. Another of his best is Stonemasons from EUIV. It really provided the great segue from the classic EUIII theme. I still remember how good and pumped it made me feel when I first heard it. When EUIV was good.

youtube.com/watch?v=mdH1XMXCsmU

That said, some of the other music artists around that they had did good too. One of my favorites was from the V2 Civil War pack youtube.com/watch?v=quP_YS4fan0

Iron man or no

so what, play the D and try to tough it out in the early war and hope Nippon invades the british isles to steal their Cadburries?

>When EUIV was good.
Just mobilise and throw 100:1 odds into every battle, then when you get GA and GD you can demobilise and devour the corpse.

Are you guys ready?