/eagg/ - East Asian Genocide General - Valentine's Day Edition

Last thread: Pastebin for newcomers: pastebin.com/d4kmz03P

What we know so far:
-Dynasty Warriors 9 confirmed, Zhou Cang is playable, Shu officer.
-DW9 will be open world. We may or may not get a lot of newcomers. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Musou Stars is delayed to March 30th in Japan, confirmed to have around 30 characters.
-Warriors Orochi may or may not be phased out.
-Berserk Musou is around the corner for the west, Feburary 21st.
-Fire Emblem Musou confirmed, Chrom is playable.
-Fate Extella: The Umbral Star is out.
-Sanadamaru confirmed for localization.
-Nioh is out. Reviewers hate it because they have to learn its mechanics.
-Godseekers is out. Vita users abandon ship.
-As long as no one has a problem with your posts, feel free to discuss anything you think belongs to the general.
-Lu Xun is all alone. Zhu Ran a shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KfLKA8Atstg
youtube.com/watch?v=S4goJID2X9U
imgur.com/gallery/CL09T
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to touch Yukimura's Yukimuras!

YUKIMURA'S
YUKIMURAS

What if KT and Capcom did a Basara/SW collab? Not that I want one, just putting that out there.

I can't fanthom how the gameplay would work but the interactions would be awesome.
Two Masamune shit talking everyone
SB Ieyasu and SW Ieyasu paying their respect to each other
SW Hideyoshi being scared by SB Hideyoshi
Kokosho and Gracia teasing everyone
SW Tadakatsu riding SB Tadakatsu for ultimate destruction
SB Matsunaga being embarassed by SW Matsunaga
SW Nobunaga telling SB Nobunaga to chill out
SB Kanbei cursing his luck after seeing SW Kanbei gets to have a ball so small to carry around
The potential is endless.

first for telling the truth

>tfw you want to love Liu Bei but history won't let you
It's not fair.

I've accepted that Dynasty Warriors (And most romance of the three kingdoms media in general) is telling a story that is very loosely based on history. Liu Bei the character is nothing like Liu Bei the real historical figure.

But I'd like Liu Bei a lot more if they gave him his facial hair again. That hairless face is just wrong.

Mitsunari fighting against Mitsunari on which Hideyoshi is best
Motochika and Motochika jam session
Yukimura and Yukimura's endless apologizing and respect paying to eachother
And especially tall Masamune bullying short Masamune!

おっぱい

I know what you mean, I was pretty disappointed after having not played DW since 5 only to find out that it was the last time he had the moustache.
Now he just looks like a peasant, and not in a good way.

>Now he just looks like a peasant, and not in a good way.
Is there ever a time when a peasant looks good?

There are some okay looking peasants in RotTK13.

rotk is an exception, all of the portraits are great

Why does Koei hate Yuan Shao and Shu so much? They barely have any representation in the games

Because they want to keep the focus on the three kingdoms, otherwise we would've got a good portion of the regional lords at this point.

Did I hear you slander the name of my Lord, you villain?

Did they rip the model from the game? Or did spent hours creating it?

Not disappointed on the OP pic, good job.

For some reasons some people like to rip models from Warriors and BASARA and mod them in San Andreas.

You can find basically find anyone modded into San Andreas. Just typing about it into Youtube netted me Mario, John Cena, a Madagascar character and some Naruto character.
I'm not sure why, though. I'll blame Brazilians.

It"s okay. It's funny to see Matsu with a rifle.

Well once you have the model modding them into SA shouldn't be difficult if you know the drill.
I'd blame Mexicans too.

Shu would have won if Zhang Fei hadn't been such a retard. He ruins everything.

Did he even really matter?

Novel sure. Real life he's a rapist.

Is Gakuen Basara worth a read or is it fujo garbage without any value?

delet

Do you really need to ask?

If there is no Wei or Shu virgin of this I'll kill myself

>cursetheHeavens.bamboo

So moist

ugh SW4 designs are terrible

I still can't believe they didn't make SW2 and 3 costumes as DLC

M O I S T
O
I
S
T

That's a huge bummer.
They could have done a badass high school manga with burning fights and as may you know those have the best fujo material, because it really comes from passionate hearts and flaming feelings, but instead it seems to be boring gay crap.

I know, those lips are delicious.

God damn, I need a woman that looks like that. So beautiful, so
M O I S T
O
I
S
T

I dropped it after the first chapters and skimming here and there, yes it's boring gay crap. The only good SB manga is pic related.

now imagine her perfect 10/10 design in SW3 with the moist

>moist

Is this a meme now?

Dong Zhuo wanted some of that moist Sun Quan

I did not intend it as a meme, I just want some of her delicious,
M O I S T
O
I
S
T

lips.
I WANT IT ALL!

>tfw I ship Lingqi and Zhang Liao
KILL ME

If there's an upside to the white-washing, it's that it served as an inspiration and ideal for actually good men to become great.

The True God of War Yue Fei for example was inspired by the legends of the false god of war Guan Yu.

Cute!

JIGOKU

He did have some ability as a general. Zhang Fei was one of Liu Bei’s more successful commanders, a man with a competent grasp on strategy and tactics. He wasn’t a scholar, but he wasn’t an idiot and he did have some victories - most notably one over Zhang He in 215 or 216 , It’s easy to see why Liu Bei would rely on Zhang Fei, since he was capable of pulling off a win. But almost all of his successes were against minor figures, and his record has far more defeats than victories. He personally cost Liu Bei Xu province, and though he commanded half of the attack on Hanzhong, his half failed spectacularly. Fa Zheng and Huang Zhong were able to salvage the situation, but Zhang Fei did more harm than good.

While he did have a few more victories than, say, Guan Yu or Zhao Yun, his reputation is very greatly exaggerated. Yan Yan, for example, was just a random Administrator who probably never held military command in his life before Yi was invaded. He wasn’t totally inept, but he could really only be considered competent at best. It wouldn't be right to call Zhang Fei retarded, Guan Yu was way worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=KfLKA8Atstg

Yue Fei was born in 1103 in the Song Empire, the son of tenant farmers. He loved studying military and history classics, particularly the Three Kingdoms, and once expressed a wish to be considered the equal of Guan Yu. Some people later pointed out the coincidence of the shared personal name to call him a reincarnation of Zhang Fei.

In 1122, aged about 19, he joined the army and became a common soldier. In 1127, the invading Jin sacked the Song capital, capturing the Emperor, but a younger brother of the Emperor, Zhao Gou, posthumous name Gaozong, escaped and declared a renewed Song regime in the south.

Yue Fei first led desperate rearguard actions against the Jin invaders pouring in from the north, and then put down banditry in the south to secure Gaozong's government, gradually rising through the ranks. In 1133 he was placed in charge of the defense of the middle Yangzi (coincidentally about the same area Guan Yu was deployed). There he repulsed invasions and led counteroffensives north, capturing Xiangyang and Fancheng (which Guan Yu famously failed to do), and by 1141 was on the verge of retaking the old Song capital, when Gaozong ordered him back.

"Ten years of effort thrown away in one morning!" said Fei.

Upon returning to the capital, he was arrested and charged with treason. His fellow Generals of course protested to Gaozong's Chancellor Qin Hui, demanding to know what evidence there was against Yue Fei. Qin Hui infamously replied: "There doesn't need to be any."

In early 1142, Yue Fei died in prison.

Yue Fei famously did not take concubines, only remarrying once when his first wife left him out of frustration for his military life. His second wife was supportive of his ambitions. They were very devoted to one another.

During the Jin-Song wars, gunpowder warfare innovation flourished, with the invention of grenades, mines, and rockets.

tl;dr We need a Jin-Song wars musou starring Yue Fei.

Sort of reminds me of Deng Ai

We gotta do Jin/Qin period first.

Have I got the DLC package for you.

Why not Warring States
We can even have Bai Qi be the meme superstat

>Filename isn't "PUT YA GUNS ON"

First thing I did when I bought the game after having spent so much time playing a pirated copy was change his skin to that.
I'm not really a big fan of the DW8 designs generally, there's something off about them I can't put my finger on.
Then again, there are quite a few earlier designs that are pretty terrible too. Not a fan of most of 6's.

Tell me about Jiang Wei, isn't it sketchy how quickly and how much much he escalated the ranks after he defected to Shu?

DW8 probably has my favorite designs overall after 5, honestly. I think they hit a decent balance between the some of the fantastical stuff that started happening after 6 and the more grounded designs in older ones.

They were desperate.

Does this mean an average Wei officer made for an exceptional Shu officer? Or did one of the two sides judged him wrong? I found his DW version annoying at first but his desperate struggle has been growing on me.

That would imply they are the same character, and they are not in the end.

>wake up
>Pirate Warriors 4 isn't announced yet

Most of Wei's land consist of the central plains of China, with most of China population at the time lived there. Shu consists mostly of mountains and forests. Take a guess where has the bigger probability for you to run into a talented individual?

I was referring to the fact that Jiang Wei was small-time as a Wei officer, if I understood well.

remember that time a giant skeleton appeared at the end of sekigahara

no

Well, according to the novel. The one in charge of Jiang Wei was incompetent and a massive dick, so he probably wasn't able to, or didn't want to make use of Jiang Wei's talent and give him proper titles. I myself still think Jiang Wei was incompetent as fuck though.

hmm that's weird

what about that time when a big flaming dog appeared in front of hulao gate

>You don't even know talent!
>NO TALENT NO TALENT

not ringing a bell

I don't remember it because it has never happened in my life time, but I'm a prophet so I know what you're talking about.

This, I remember though. Strikeforce 3 when? Or SW Strikeforce when?

Remember that time the blood of dead soldiers at Sekigahara resurrected Nobunaga?

I don't. I do remember the time when Nene suddenly show up at Sekigahara to whoop both Mitsunari and Ieyasu's asses and stopped the fight though.

Is DW8 better on steam or ps4?

Fuck I can't wait for Musou Stars to tank so we can start getting some news on DW9.

Reminder that Ieyasu is human garbage.

Shoo Mitsunari, shoo.

Make me....

Yukimura is the cutest warrior!

Zhuge Liang was VERY fond of him some reason, so he made sure to give his personal fuccboi a high rank.

>In a letter to Jiang Wan and Zhang Yi, Zhuge Liang said of Jiang Wei, “Jiang Boyue is loyally assiduous towards the affairs of the day and his thoughts are fine and exact. As for his qualities, Li Shao and Ma Liang are not his equals. He is a superior gentleman of Liang province.” In another letter, he said, “Wait until I have him train the six thousand men of the Central Barbarian corps. JIang Boyue is very competent in military affairs; not only is he courageous and proficient in warfare but his heart is loyal to the House of Han and his talents combine those of other people. I shall instruct him thoroughly in warfare, and shall also send him to the palace to be received in audience with the Sovereign.”

Delete this.

Yukimura was made for motorboating!

PS4

Smartest thing I've ever seen her say.

I could make a whole list of characters for that one. But they said they were done apparently. So, we gotta wait ten more years until Oda finishes One Piece.

Even the worst 2D girls are a step above 3DPD.

>10

M O I S T
O
I
S
T

幸村のおっぱい~~!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=S4goJID2X9U

imgur.com/gallery/CL09T
Excluding Zhou Cang, pick someone from this list, or someone from ROTK that you want in DW9.

I just finished watching Arslan just to play the musou. I have two big problems. The main character is one of the worst I have ever seen, he doesn't fucking do anything. He's just good, that is all. Fight? Nope. Strategy? Nope. He just has everyone else do everything for him. I wonder if they also wipe his ass.

Second problem is more of a general annoyance, one I have with a shitload of anime that are adaptations. No real resolution, it just ends.

Fuck, the game at least better be fun. I'm not expecting much so I should be good.

Hua Xiong
Guo Si
Ji Ling
Li Jue
Liu Biao
Wang Yun
Yan Liang
Yuan Shu

Huaman, Wang Tao, and Wang Yue to suck Guan Suo's dick and cuck Bao

>He wants more Guan Yu circlejerking

Unrelated but I want Empress He to fuck me to death

More Guan Yu curclejerking is inevitable

Holy shit WO2 weapon upgrade mechanic is the worst I've ever seen in a musou game.