Nigger cars

Post some nigga cars. Sheikh, Russian and Chink oligarch cars go too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WrnU_1gRFkI
youtube.com/watch?v=JFeZIMs6RgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=78P1lieCNO0
press.rolls-roycemotorcars.com/rolls-royce-motor-cars-pressclub/article/detail/T0249766EN/rolls-royce-motor-cars-celebrates-second-highest-sales-record-in-marque’s-112-year-history?language=en
youtube.com/watch?v=YcGPSnswzjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get out of my way plebians

youtube.com/watch?v=WrnU_1gRFkI

So assuming I have money which car do I buy to not give out this rapper vibe? I was thinking just some simple volvo but that seems to be Chinese nowadays so no thanks.

>How do you do, my fellow working class people?

the ultimate booty mobile

Most women can't tell a Tesla from a Ford.

Most black guys with expensive cars drive Mercedes. They don't own homes or pay child support, but the drive Mercedes.

There's a rear ended new-ish Cadillac with mismatched tyres outside my apartment. Got to see the guy, he's black.

Is there anything inherently wrong with a Chrysler 300?

the only ACTUAL nigger car in this thread

bitter poorfag general?

>all of these derogatory terms
>for people who have more money than you ever will

I sense jelly.

youtube.com/watch?v=JFeZIMs6RgQ

youtube.com/watch?v=78P1lieCNO0

You'll never ever see a rich white Western male riding any of the cars in this thread.
I think we have a winner. Do these people have no self-awareness?

>Chrysler

That should be enough

Rolls Royce? No rich white males? Really? You're fucking stupid

aww you feel so weak dont you whitey. poor white bois are poor boys

>You'll never ever see a rich white Western male riding any of the cars in this thread.
If you're a basement dweller living in a shitty burb you certainly won't.

There's nothing calling white rich oldfart more than a RR or Maybach

Maybe 60 years ago that was common, but by far the majority of RR sales are in Asia these days. American Jews and asians will buy them too but the WASP set has never gone for Rolls Royce.

> but by far the majority of RR sales are in Asia these days

press.rolls-roycemotorcars.com/rolls-royce-motor-cars-pressclub/article/detail/T0249766EN/rolls-royce-motor-cars-celebrates-second-highest-sales-record-in-marque’s-112-year-history?language=en

>North America top region, ahead of Middle East, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
>United States is biggest individual market.

Why do people just make up random facts on the internet as if you couldn't find the actual numbers on google in 2 seconds? And no, almost all RR sales are to rich white people, it's just that your only exposure to them is seeing them in rap videos and Arabs instagrams so it's skewing your perception, same goes for every other exotic car and 6 figure luxury item in general.

it's a fiat with a luxury interior. does that strike you as a sound financial decision?

Ya'll niggas don't know how a nigger do in Fort Worth.

Point to me, suckas.

youtube.com/watch?v=YcGPSnswzjc

I like the way RR look, yet they still give me this slight impression of a luxury mobile tomb.

>driving your own 4 door RR
Biggest pleb I ever seen

832 here, believe me, I know

Just being humble. He's a man of the people, that's why he won.

>ambulance in the background
Lmao

The current gen is actually a great car

damn, can't imagine riding around the Kabul like streets on the South-side with those dubs

Yea the guy with a golden toilet is humble and yea I agree billionaires in Rolls Royces are a great representation of 'the people'

>Found the nigger.

>Nigger car
>two old white guys driving

good job retard

This. Except they're all V6s

Don't you understand by now that all racial "facts" on Veeky Forums are grand wizard opinions. I'm pretty sure most of the posters on here have never seen a black because said user lives in a fly over states.

pigfat imitation niggerbentley with FCA reliability?

theres no doubt in anyone's mind that some of our basketball american friends drive cars that are bizarrely customized variations on the cars that are popular with greasy white american businessmen, and not the more refined gentlemen

What does having a golden toilet have to do with being humble or not?

get cucked while my horse sword of a BBC fucks every girl in your vicinity, you fag cuck

ITT: I've never met a nigger before

By far the most nigger car is the nissan altima. After that, you have cheap BMWs. Other than those, you'll find niggers driving civics, cheaper Benz, or some tinted out riced shitbox. Anything that doesn't fall into this category will be a normal people's car

they're likely russian

Did someone say nigger?

It was given to him when he bought new engines for his jet. He didn't have time to hire a driver.

>angry teenage white boy channels his virginity online

Lel
Gilroy

Chrysler 300 is the king
Occasionally you'll see the 15 year old Mercedes or Cadillac because they like escalades and other shit they see in rap videos.

Nissan Altima comes to mind. I'm scared to even look at these models used because you know its going to smell like shit.