Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aD9my044wt4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Azura is shit.

>ywn wash her back
JUST

Is the olivia daily today after reset?

Will I be able to complete my team finally?

Reminder that unless your waifu's a peg, she's shit.

Breed black.

I love Azura

Unlike my wife Tharja.

Onegai Sheeda

Cuck.

What other Sacred Stones characters would you like to see in Heroes?

pls respond

Shit taste desu.

Camilla a best!

Cuck.

Enjoy needing to level her to 4* meaning hitting level 20 twice

I never heard anything about them being different from the NA ones.

Cuck.

Who do I have to sacrifice to RNG to get Ephraim and Eirika on my team?

Meant for

Not really.

You get 120 coins every week for doing easy as fuck missions like logging in to the Nintendo website. Enough for one extra stamina potion or crest.

J O S H U A

Anyone know when arena ends, anyone?
Are we still getting 3 dueling swords before it ends or is this it?

your own sibling.

HUGE girl

Just beat Fates Conquest on hard, what a 10/10 game. Difficulty took a massive spike after Chapter 20, each chapter had me wondering "this is LITERALLY impossible" before I pulled through. For the rest of my life I'll wonder how I ever managed to beat Ryoma's chapter.

Does the time on the save file count retries? It says 32 hours but I thought I easily doubled that given how many times I retried each mission.

I thought the writing was decent, don't know why everyone ragged on the plot so much. Takumi had too much emphasis for some reason, and Conquest plotline never had a resolution to Garon, but it was decent overall. Only thing that was bad was how much everyone sucked Corrin's dick, holy shit you'd think this guy could could turn lead to gold and conjure pies out of thin air.

OST was 10/10.

Anyone mind spoilering me on what happens in Birthright and Revelations? I'd like to know more about the giant glue Garon and that weirdass alternate dimension Azura went in. In fact we don't know anything about Azura at all

Which selkie's selkies would you selkie?

The Boulder, Garcia, Dozla, Duessel and Lute.

I'd roll for Joshua, Ephraim and Jaffar. Probably the only males I'd roll for because I like them and not because esports.

L'Arachel

When is the incest update.

>10/10
(lol

For cute pairs!

Should I roll for Minerva now? Or wait to see if she goes on rate-up some day.

Home > Bulletin Board > Arena

>at weirdass alternate dimension Azura went in
Buy dlc goy.

A lot of shit got explained in Rev or Dlcs, shit feels rushed a lot.

15th at 2 AM or something

Fack. Not your fault user, blame my stupidity. But I started playing Fates yesterday (starting with Birthright) and reading this... well, yeah. I ate spoilers.

I think we still get 6? Sunday and Monday are still this season.

This is an unusually accurate tier list except for Camilla. Camilla should be in cumdumpster tier on the very bottom.

Thanks dudes

Are super mario run and miitomo dailies included in those 120 coins?

This guy

I'd argue Scarlet is on par with Milady. Both have stupidly good bases and are a core part of your team from the moment they join.

cuck, just like

Isn't Scarlet the one who gets raped by Hans?

Not a lot of spoilers. Glue garon is revealed pretty early on, and Azura's alternate dimension is something that just...happens. It's introduced in ONE chapter without warning and literally never explained upon or mentioned for the rest of the game. You're not getting spoiled much friendo

youtube.com/watch?v=aD9my044wt4

All the girls. They gotta be putting something in Magvel's water for there to be so many waifu-tier girls in Sacred Stones.

I wonder if she'll be a lancer or an armor in heroes.

I'm glad someone else remembers Moulder the Boulder.

No, game specific coins can only be used in their games. I only get 60 of them (from clicking the coin on the My Nintendo homepage and from going to the Nintendo website), but you can get 60 more doing stuff with your NNID, I think entering the eShop was one of them I can't do those because I was banned

Anyone know what this error is ? I linked my account to a reroll posted here and it keeps giving me this now

Milady>Haar, that's an universal fact.

take a moment to recognize someone in heroes who doesn't get recognized very much

If Rev is the real canon route... No.

Give me Amelia

Pieri is the most fuckable FE girl. Fact.

Sophia sucks she doesn't need recognition.

>nobody mentions tokyo mirage sessions
What did they mean by this?
Re-install the game.

wait wrong image

No, no it isn't.

Mating Press Sophia

She's hanged in Conquest, and killed by Gunther in Revelations

M Y R R H
Y
R
R
H

It's either because you're rooted, or because you got it from an APK. Delete the deviceAccount:.xml and link again when it asks you to at the start.

I'd recognize those legs.

That account was detected on another device active as the same time, u maybe linked it later than whoever did link it first, u canĀ“t no longer play that one.

Birthright is fire emblem. You kill the bad guy and kill a dragon.
Revelations gives you some info on what that place you went to and found Gunter. It also tells you who Azura is and who your mom is and why Garon is so evil.

DLC reveals a little more about that place, you learn about Kamui's dad before he went insane and why Owain, Inigo and Severa are even in the game at all. Also best fishter.

Lolicons should be deported.

I like Hana

Rude.

Deport yourself to reddit

>Have never won a defense
What am i doing wrong

you were probably too slow. was it the lucina one from the last thread?

>No nowi

SHIT

TEAM

It's not Fire Emblem. As if it wasn't already very apparent to everyone but Tharjafag.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions is a spin-off not a part of the main series.

Deport me to a place with cute lolis all for me.

Only a few more days!

So Morgan is the only 2nd gen child that isn't from same timeline as Lucina and the others.

So she's non-canon by all means theb

I like Ike

>Being blind

>always thought Sophia was like a loli-tier girl

I didn't know she had bust that big.

Falchion

Yeah it was

Prove it.

Zeiss should be in great tier.

Being an Est, he has great growths if you take the time to train him, he can even surpass Miledy.

>not having an older sister who raped you repeatedly when you were a kid and started becoming overprotective of you later in life out of an overwhelming sense of shame and guilt

>still suffering flashbacks of lying next to her after she finishes, her eyes glistening in the moonlight while she gingerly dabs your face and whispers, 'big sister will always be here to wipe your tears away..' before you drift to sleep with your face buried in her soft, sweaty bosom

>trying to forget the nights you would be woken up before dawn with excruciating groin pain, then closing your eyes again while trying to blank your mind and escape the dull throbbing ache as you hear her gasps and moans while she vigorously rides you, her breath hot against your ear and her weight crushing your small body

blind af

DELETE THIS
My main team usually has Catria instead of Corn

Its FE but not part of main series.

What's /feg/'s general thoughts on Tokyo Mirage Sessions?

>Being an Est
That phrase is pretty much a synonym for "Bad tier"
Being a Wyvern Rider is what makes him the best of the Est.

Miledy has such good bases she rams all of her caps anyways. She'll probably even hit a few before Zeiss joins.

Ests are worst meme.

Also, where's Jerome?