which one should i get?
-Suzuki Swift Sport
-Kia Rio
-Honda Fit
i like swift small sport car and i like rio equipment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jDToA--Drds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We don't have the Suzuki in burgerland, but I've heard good things on top gear.

Never buy Korean.

I do love me a Honda Fit, but I'd imagine it's not the sportier of your options.

Suzuki swift sport hands down

The Swift isn't particularly sporty either. The "sport" trim only means it has stiffer suspension and a louder exhaust.

Oh. Then maybe the fit because it probably has a better aftermarket. Also, almost 40mpg.

they all look breddy gud

youtube.com/watch?v=jDToA--Drds

i just want it to ride to work 100Km from my home. I just liked the "sportier" look and feel of the swift.

did you drove one? or some good and bad things you've heard about that kind of car?

swift desu

>hes fast

Sport gets a more powerful engine. Bigger too, i think

I'd take that over any of the others, any day of the week

Thanks mate, yeah , just sticking to those options, I've heard Fiesta ST it's awesome but I don'r like american ford.

i'd say try em out first. The SSS isn't fast unless you get a REALLY windy road, but it's like the whole things feels happy. Worth a test drive i figure

*BBBRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP*

Thanks bro, yeah I read some reviews that it's no the sportiest of them all since it isn't even turbo, but it felt good because of the trnasmission or soemthing like that. It just felt right and good.

Fiat 500? I have never read a single good thing about Fiat. they tendo to have a lot of problems, as far as I know and as far as I've read.

And, you know, a completely different engine and gearbox.

Dumbass.

yeah man. I can't afford one myself at the moment, but i'll do it sooner rather than later. I have test driven one though, and its really what they say in the reviews. Not fast, but it's fun, and there was this... happy feeling to it

i feel like i am repeating myself here, but i loved the thing

I just bought one actually. Priced are pretty good on them too. Haven't had a problem with it yet, and I got it used with 64k miles. Great little car.

>Never buy Korean.
Retard detected. New Kia/Hyundai are top tier
I have a Rio SX Manual, love it. This is the "sport" version. Not too bad desu, I mean its a joke compared to my M, but I like the car enough I am modding it for shits and giggles and to autocross with.

>Bought a fiat
>64,000 miles
I look forward to your post in 3 months about how your life is now ruined because you're covered in debt and lost your job because you kept not getting there.

Right, Korean is "shit" yet he buys a fiat? This is why no one should take advice from Veeky Forums

Nice, Rio Hatchback, that's the one i have on my sights.

The abarth logo is so hideous it looks like a kiddie sticker

>abarth logo
Thank god there are lots of car manufactureres and you could choose the one you like the most.

Good luck, man.

I worked at Toyota under a family of dealerships as a technician. We'd have service advisors swap out whenever they had someone call out sick. Everyone who went to Kia or Hyundai would curse going there. Constant problems. I've heard so many stories of people with brand new cars and blown turbos, transmissions, ac's, electronics, everything. They're just poor quality cars. They trade style for substance. You wanna know why they have a 10 year/ 100k mile warranty? Because you need it.

Seriously. Don't buy korean. Before I knew this, I bought a Genesis coupe. 2.0T, manual. Car was the biggest headache I ever had.

Dont. Buy. Korean.

If people get deterred from buying a car just because the logo is ugly, there is a serious design issue. Several reviewers already told the manufacturer to ditch the current abarth logo because it looks bad but of course they don't listen.

Well Fiats are trash so the bar is already set very low but you get my point.

Bunch of bullshit.

A shitty old excel is more reliable than any fiat ever made and it was old hyundai, let alone modern.

In fact, you're the guy who bought a fucking used fiat with over 60,000 miles on it. You are the LAST person on this board anybody should ever take advice from, and that includes if a fucking 10 year old suggested someone with a $30k budget buy a cheap ferrari.

Thanks for the advice, my parents last 3 car has been Toyota, they love those cars that only take them from A to B without problems. BUt I like the equipment from modern cars and Kia and suzuki offer more quipment options than Toyota. I'll take your advice into consideration a lot.

Swift > Fit > Rio

Jap > Korean every day. Also as far as equipment goes, anything that isn't air conditioning or variable intermittent windscreen wipers is a gimmick and you probably don't need it.

Nice copy & paste from previous threads. Who pays you?

Don't take his fucking advice, he bought a fiat 500 with 64,000 miles on it.

The 500 is known to be unreliable IN the fucking warranty period, and this retard bought one outside of it.

His advice should be taken as seriously as if you asked a fucking magic 8 ball

They are gimmicks yes, but read sensors are good addition and some controls on the wheel made life easier. Thanks for the advice bro.

Avoid Toyotas for a generation until they get their designs right again.

Absolutly true, only good design is the hilux

The only company that is seriously going the right direction in design is probably Mazda. Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Ford, GM, and basically all other cars are becoming angry soapboxes.

Pic related is a real photo btw.

>reaching out to the stereo is so hard

Man, I don't even know any more.

Each to their own I guess, but buying a car because of gimmicks is retarded.

Also the Swift is probably a decent amount lighter than the others so it'll handle better and feel peppier in acceleration.

"Many such stories! SAD!"

that might be one of the cleanest cars, but that ass isn0t getting me a boner

I'm giving Fiat a try because I've never owned one before. I'm speaking from my personal experience that is no relation to what I own now. Korean cars just aren't there yet. They came to the game much later than other manufacturers and just don't have the knowledge and track record.

So, you're saying a vivid memory of poor quality is a copy and paste? Okay. Take it how you want, dude. Not paid by anyone, just a guy who wants to give some advise from past experiences.

Okay enjoy the front then AHAHHAAHHAHA

Filtered :)

It is sportier compared with its others versions. Regular Swifts have a 1.4 if I recall right, with some figure around the 100 hp. The sport trim has low profile tyres, double exit on the exhaust, and an engine capable of 135 hp or so. According to some shop in my town, capable of reaching 150 with just ecu tuning.
It is also much prettier.
A huge leap if you compare them to, for example my Swift, Indian made 1.2L engine making around 85hp.
Comfy and nice for the city, but I'll die for one of the sports one.

Thank god

>I'll die for one of the sports one
Lol, Aren't you happy with the huge gas savings? truth to be told sportier uses more gas because of the 1.6L engine. It's even stated on their webpage.

350Z

wife has a fit. it's a girls car.

very utilitarian though. useful to own.

thanks for the review, I've been thinking the same it's like a small big urban car for families.

I used to pick cars based on max power and torks but then I realized I dont go to work riding the redline.

Sure max power is fun sometimes but unless you do constant twisty road driving or trackdays it wont matter much in the long run.

Sometimes lower power engines may be nicer cause of the broader powerband vs peaky of higher power engines.

GF used to have a 1.5 A/T 2nd gen fit which I sometimes drove because I was teaching her how to drive.

Fuel economy was great with good engine and ride was noticeably improved over the 1st gen. Loved the handling even tho at times the steering was a bit vague (thanks EPS).

Problem is her bro crashed the car going home at night drunk.

If I like a car, I most of the time don't care about the mpg, and jumping from a 1.2 to a 1.6 is not that much of a change.
I consider the experience of driving over certain aspects. And for someone who's been his all life going from 60 to 85 hp, 135hp sounds like a blast.
I currently like mine, it is small and stylish. I would like it more agile and the Swift Sport promises that and more.

>maximum damage control
you bought a fiat namefag. come the fuck on
great car, you won't be disappointed if it is what you are looking for. I picked up this CPO for a little over 10k
You bought a fucking Fiat. Kia/Hyundai are top rated in reliability the last few years. And they have the best warranty out there. Just give up. Fiat is objectively shit.
Also filtered. Just please stop spreading your ignorance. You know why no one here talks about Fiats? Because they are shit. But hey, good luck.
dear lord, are you a yuropoor?

To expand on that, the car is really nice. Big touch screen, bluetooth, sat radio, back up camera, useful nav, tons of space, proximity entry and start, good visibility, lots of info available in the instrument cluster, get about 36mpg average. Build quality is very nice too, Kia really has stepped up their game (don't listen to anyone who buys a girly Fiat 500 haha). Mind you it is no fiesta ST, but for what it is it is best in class for the price point compared to the offerings from Ford or Chevy or the grossly overpriced Hondas. Sporty enough for me to enjoy it despite being used to cars with 200 more horsepower. Even in 6th gear it has enough power to make it up steep hills while accelerating. I have almost solely owned BMWs, but I am 100% sold on Kias for DD use, Only cars in my family are BMWs and Kia/Hyundais for a reason. Plus, unlike most shitboxes, you can get a manual. I also think it is a pretty good looking car. I wasn't expecting much when I bought it, but I have been thoroughly impressed, and you will be too.

Cons: Stereo is "adequate" but it lacks a woofer. Shifting into second gear at WOT there is a weird dead area where fuel or timing is being cut. If you read the MT or C&D? long term review it is pretty spot on. At 30 miles remaining of fuel on the dash it shows --- instead of 29 miles. Front wipers are placed too low for the defrosters to do a great job if icy. Projector headlights are very nice but HID would be better, and no autowipers is kind of annoying. Also the shift knob has a goofy trigger like button for the reverse lock out. It can be replaced with a SSK, however after a while you don't even notice it.

10/10, will buy again. I own far nicer cars, but I am extremely impressed with the Rio5 for a DD.

Oh also the power folding mirrors are pretty nice, and the 17" wheels look really nice for OEM wheels. Clutch is econocar mush, but the brakes are surprisingly firm through the pedal.
Con: Tires are 205s I think so not a huge amount of different choices.

Oh also the TPMS are some stupid system where the car can't learn them on its own, requiring a dealer trip.

So when did you tell your parents that you are gay?

i could never own a Kia. Because desu i'd never be comfortable with sitting down in a car and say "my life is in the hands of a korean engineer"