/fhg/ - For Honor General

show us your other honor edition

Open Beta ongoing from 9th-12th of February!

>Wikis
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SwLt5MWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

add IRON_FOOT for a life long friend

Exterminate the weebs

DEUS VULT

can you act like a level 0 bot when we duel so i can feel like im good at the game

So is it just me, or is it a stalemate between vikings and samurai on the war of the factions thing, while the knights get their shit kicked in?

yeppers! i do hate bots though

Looking for people to play the game with.

+1 if you are from Mexico, Spain or also speak spanish.

IGN: Kaiserx0

Why is montreal the only good team ubisoft has?

WARDEN OR NOTHING

they got too obnoxious with their deus vult BS so everyone is ganging up on them now

is there a reason I never see anyone playing warlord? is he shit or something? I dont think I have seen a single one this weekend.

Anyone got the webm of a nobuchi fighting 2 other guys and winning?

>that lack of chin

T. Weeb
Vikings just struggle to deal with the shitty swampland of the slant-eyes.

>not seeing any warlords

Oh, how I envy you.

>have fun with my bullshit
>get irritated at bullshit
>have fun
>get irritated

Ah.. the cycle returns

Updated my tier list.

Refer to the pastebin for details (updated with acces to the block table, had it locked before, sorry about that)
S Tier: 0

A Tier: Warlord, Nobushi,Warden(moved to A from S)

B Tier: Kensei, Conqueror, Orochi (moved to B from C), Peacekeeper (moved to B from C)

C Tier: Beserker, Raider

pastebin.com/SwLt5MWg

I main him, he is quite rare from what i've seen.

I don't think hes shit but im not exactly a alpha tester aswell only played the open beta.

The map has fluctuated back and forth for a while now. At the moment, knights are on the back foot.

this

I hate shield faggots so so much in this game

>Warlord cinematic shows him with an execution where he stabs the guy, pushes him to his knees, then beats him in the head with his shield till he dies
>That execution isn't in game

They also changed one of the Warden executions, right?

I hope they're available at release.

his headbutt cancel meme was removed but he's still really good

just not as A++ tier as warden

he's super good. he's just not all that interesting compared to a lot of the others.

if thats the case how do you gitgud at warlord. I just unlocked him out of curiosity because I didnt even know he was a character. I dont even see kensei's either in 1v1 or 2v2. its just wardens and peacekeepers with the occasional conq

He got nerfed a shit ton from last beta

He was one of the best, and is now an average to above average character.

He is simply worse than Warden, Nobushi, Kensei, and Orochi who are all fighting for top spot.

He is still good though, so don't sleep on him or give up on him.

So looking at the map, do vikings generally just not have access to 1v1/2v2 thing? Do they need borders to do them?

yeah, there's more than 3 for everyone, i'm pretty sure

Reminder you're not a good player if you choose:
>Peacekeeper
Or
>Noobushi

So are there any hero stereotypes yet? If so what are they?

>to dodge an attack, you need to dash into it
how does facetanking a weapon dodge it?

>Unlocked thick blood passive
>Gain immunity from regular bleed damage
Oh fuck does this mean that the bleed meme classes can't stab me once and take 1/4 of my health off while they run around like a headless chicken?

>Orochi is the exact same ,and his displacement while attacking ain't fooling any good opponents that waits for the right attack. Yes, a good Orochi is annoying, he is not a fun class to play against when he figures out he shouldn't throw easy attacks out. But he actually doesn't have anything to deal with a defensive player.
Orochi zone attack is super annoying as it will flag as a top attack and then come from the side, super fast to the point where it's genuinely hard to block similar to warden. Considering Orochi top attacks are a genuine thread and need to be dealt with you cannot ignore the high attack either in case it's a genuine top light.

Because of this I disagree with the quoted statement.

Orochi, Peacekeeper, and Nobushi players are all 2edgy5u people.

Every other class has their mixture of autists and cool people.

t. shitter

>tfw started with zerker and raider

phew

>I play against knights and vikings in 4v4
>they lets us 1v1 and fight honorably
>play against samurai
>they gank every fucking round and run when theyre losing

why is this? are weebs just inherently pussies?

>tier whore

go back to smash

Counter attacks
Full shield and headbutting people who think they can just guardbreak you
If you land a headsplitter leap they are in deep shit as they are both bad and ready to get comboed hard.

Learning warlord is countering and blocking everything and never letting them guardbreak you, you can be an absolute cunt to take down 1v1 if you do this.

Orochi is a fucking weaboo memelord who will only fight 2v1 or more. If he feels like there's even a chance he will lose he will abandon the fight and run for backup or to regen health

Because you get an animation where you duck under the swing and use your weapon to guard yourself

Every faction has access to all the modes in the game and can play whatever they want. The position of the mode on the map is only relevant with regards to deploying the war assets you gain. You can manually deploy war assets to any front your faction is a part of (or all fronts simultaneously if you don't make a selection), but if you manually deploy those assets to the front WHERE YOU PLAYED THAT GAME MODE, you get a 20% bonus.

Dunno man, I've been playing him the past 6 hours. Got into a couple 4v4's with two others as well.

some do both regular damage and bleed, so you still take any portion thats normal damage. but, yes, immune to bleed, meaning triple stab does nothing to you.

correct

once you unlock that trait the peacekeeper will be genuinely confused, unable to adapt and just run away towards a different opponent

>how does facetanking a weapon dodge it?
Orochi animation is 100% the same move I learned in swordfighting. Basically you take the kinectic energy of the strike and redirect it with your own sword.

Is the peacekeeper a jewish class?

Matchups dominate this game, tier lists are impossible to apply at the moment.

>winning duels against nobushi as warden
>"wtf fucking overpowered loser"

fucking weebs

All I've heard from this game is that the P2P bullshit is awful and that 2v2 and 4v4 just turn into meme matches and that people disconnect halfway through, ruining for everyone. That being said, I can afford it no problem, and it looks sorta kinda fun. Should I get it?

t. dex build fag

i bet you play tracer in overwatch and run dual katanas in dark souls, you sound like absolute scum

Does anyone else choke a lot when fighting around cliffs? I always get so damn nervous that they are going to cheese me cause I keep anticipating a guard break.

aight thx user. I liked conq the most so far and warlord just seems like a different flavor of it so it will be fun. So far I've won fights just from people having no idea what i was doing. (nor did i)

If you wanna watch some /fhg/ guys destroy streamers watch this VOD starting at 12:00:30
twitch tv/videos/121353346

Yes. The Thick Blood passive renders you immune to Peacekeeper and Nobushi's bleeds. Congratulations: you have hard-countered half the classes' gameplan.

Whoever said lvl 2 bots are difficult I just beat a lvl 2 conq in a duel, am I good? He was a little tougher than I'm used to bots being but still definitely bot level.
Did you mean lvl 3?
Because I'm about to try lvl 3

Do you gain access to passives during the 1v1/2v2 modes? I don't really notice it since the 1 passives all sound like they're only useful on those

So why the fuck doesn't Warden's top counter attack thing not work against Orochi's bullshit instant anime top light attack most of the time?

I wouldn't even say Orochi is edgy. They're just nimble dorks doing their job.

Nobushi is the edgy one in nippon land.

fuck off

>peacekeepers and nobushits that run away as you're bleeding to death

infuriating

>he cant deal with dex builds

what language is this

t. sacriel

>Playing 2v2 PvE for contracts
>Grouped up with PK
>Still fighting together an hour later
>She's so cute as she claps her daggers after a victory
I'm beginning to understand the memeing. Think she'd ever go for a coarse, hefty Warlord?

So we agree then?

It's a class for jews ?

After you get used to it, is is simply not fast enough to be a real threat because of its sup-bar range.

It is however not punishable on block afaik like the wardens superior version of the same attack, and is def not useless.

Orochi wont top attack a good warden anyway unless its a rare mixup, and other classes will most likely dodge/backstep attack you, similarly to that orochi does to them.

But orochis speed is def not something to be taken lightly when talking feints, and we have yet to see if a truly good orochi can take it home.

>Do you gain access to passives during the 1v1/2v2 modes?
4on4 only, just like equipment

man, i never know if it's a good idea to jump into other people's 1v1 fights during a 4v4. I personally like to let the better play win and move on to the next battle, but i also know lots of people don't give a shit about fun and just want to win at all costs. Do i let muh honor get in the way of potential victory or stick to my own code, even if it means defeat in the end?

>Play Warlord
>Win a ton of games off of zone attack

People are so focused on Warden and Orochi Zone attack that they forget about the Warlords.

It's probably his fastest and longest reaching attack. People don't expect it, and I catch really good players with it all the time.

It's also fast enough to be a decent answer to guard breaks. If you see a guard break you can on reaction do a zone attack to beat it and take a chunk of their HP.

Obviously it costs a shit ton of stamina, but it's great.

dex builds are meant to frag heavier builds you dense motherfucker, thats why they exist

if you cant do that youre either total shit or retarded

In short, there are three overarching theaters - Knight/Samurai, Knight/Viking, Samurai/Viking, and each theater has its own game mode attached to it (the modes cycle with each map update). If you play a mode and then manually deploy the war assets you got in that same theater, your assets get a bonus.

yeah later ill try update it to a matchup guide with strategy and favoring

How the FUCK do I play Warlord?

Peacekeepers are shitters who do nothing but spam guard beak and spam their overhead attack.

Kenshi, Raiders, and Berserkers don't exist

ill always wait, like if im ever given the option to let other people 1v1, ill do it, i dont mind

but soon as the enemy 3v1 ganks me all gloves are off

him and his crew got their shit pushed in pretty hard the last few hours. Even when they got 'serious' on their mains.

>other classes will most likely dodge/backstep attack
hmmm I might have to try this

usually I go for every parry I can get, especially with a defensive assassin it's hard to find an opening

That's not true. We also spam light attack in every direction.

No. Passives and gear stats do not apply in Duel or Brawl.

There's an open beta running RIGHT NOW. You can download and play the game for yourself and see what you think.

Nobushi is fun though
I mainly play warden but sometimes you just gotta be like water you know?

Holy shit lvl 3 bots are trained to fuck your ass

See ,

Why do people bitch about me in dominion. man, Im killing mobs, upping our score, makin sure B is always on our side.

looks like korean

>fighting againt a unholy alliance of dirty savages and perverted weebs

DEUS VULT

>that post
>yelling

Jews, autists, school shooters, you name it.

Basically the people that don't have anything going for them, but want to feel good about themselves anyway.

>She's so cute as she claps her daggers after a victory
I know that feeling all too well brother. Was playing elimination with two of my friends, one playing Raider, the other Kensei while I played Warden and we had a rando Peacecute on our team who was absolutely godlike. May have legitimately feel in love with her after she hard carried us 3 because I kept getting nervous and choking my parries and my friends kept getting dunked on.

>Nobushi still struggles to deal damage to great players tho. My reason for Nobushi to actually be in this tier is after several hours of testing, her attacks are still neigh impossible to parry punish, even at close range. This makes her not only an annoying character that got some okay mix-ups on the offensive, but also a very strong fail-safe defense that allows her to throw out attacks that normally would be punished by any other character. Great damage, range, mix-ups, stance counter/cancel and dodge attacks makes her both elusive and dangerous, while having almost no downsides in defense unless she loses her nerve or gets greedy.The problem for Nobushi is, you guessed it right, wardens who just crush counter her long range mid pokes, but more about warden in the next chapter.

>no mention of excellent Nobushi wallgame
for me it's the best in the game tbqh, no other class deals as much dmg next to a wall as Nobushi

Does that also include spamming guardbreak?

I was just in a 1v1 against a Warlord and I could not escape the headbutt-guardbreak boogaloo he had going on.

It hurt.

When people are saying P2P are you guys talking about like a subscription? Like what ESO tried to do? Or like that you have to have online to play it like ps+ cause I got a PC and playing on that

Peer-to-peer. For Honor uses peer-to-peer matchmaking.

Dominion is a meme gamemode

>Fight character with a ton of kills
>He throws me off a cliff
>He hides out at cliffs
>Start standing out of his range and shooting him with Orochi's bow perk
>He eventually runs out to get me
>He's complete fucking garbage at actual fights
cliffs were a mistake

Thats one of the combos, headbutt stab guardbreak throw into wall heavy attack light attack headbutt gua- etc.

It means "peer to peer", which is the shitty server system For Honor uses to make matches, instead of dedicated servers.

Basically, if you end up getting into a game "hosted" by someone with african-tier internet, your fucked.

peer to peer

git gud