/wfg/ - Warframe General

Previous >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/DZc7JO4.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

valkyr a slut

/wfg/ discord has Nazi mods

Warframe is dead, don't kid youself

Can't wait for Sarg's upcoming Valkyr piece :^)r

You mean Banshee

more maggots faggot

I like his nyx stuff better two bee ache. She has a sexy penis.

How am I supposed to build Spira Prime?
Pistol crit builds are shit aren't they?
That crit chance is begging for it though

that butt is not a nice but it is a dumpy butt

Post frames
THis scene is so good for weebums

>joining any Veeky Forums discord, ever.

You brought this to yourself. Now get back in here and post some butts.

wish I could've changed my sigil placement for this one, oh well.

>bunch of autists screaming on mics to fulfill their need to be heard by another human being
>waah why i get banned
Discordfags literally neck yourselves please.

I dont think I will ever get rid of my Valkyr, even as my Valkyr Prime slowly outpaces her in terms of usage.

Spent so much time on the old gal. Not to mention it was /wfg/ that taxi'ed me to her when I was new.

Sorry for expecting physics to take a back seat to mechanics in a fucking VIDEO GAME

Nice space marine but the Atomos really ruins it.

>damn aklex are cool as fuck, i'll buy those
>wow i love these things im gonna put a blue orokin on em
>a few days later find out theres a prime version
>the prime lex's aren't even hard to get
>mfw I wasted time and a blue orokin on the aklex's

i hate this game

Well, this was an unpleasant surprise.

Congrats, DE.

You can restart the quest and run through it again if you're bored I did

You do realize that the position of the weapon has no effect in Archwing, right? Even though its pointing backwards while speeding along it will still shoot wherever you are aiming.

Why would "slow turning" be a problem when you ideally want to be circle strafing around enemies at full throttle when in space combat?

Do you get anything for re-doing quests?

And you can just abandon it half way with no consequences right?

>only 3 bans in a single year
>Nazis

i mean you could always look for wevi via rsb
but again you would have to be extremely autistic to get banned in the first place

You get nothing, not sure about the abandoning since I started up the shidnus quest after

Completely agree man. Valkyr is life.

Atlas breaks so many of these scenes. It's quite wonderful to see sometimes.

You know it's not like you HAVE to keep your old frame, just make your prime like your original.

I literally was banned because I joined at the wrong time, and they accused me of being another person's alt, and I talked to that person and he is a cunt.

I sold off my Ether Daggers without knowing that they were exclusive to the quest.

im not sure what that reaction is trying to convey

Well, I'm keeping the original for sentimental reasons and that's final.

What makes you think I'm talking about aiming my weapon? I'm talking about navigating these shitty corridors being a hassle because you don't actually turn until four fucking centuries after you start turning. It's what Wipeout would be if the slightest bump on the wall stopped you dead in your tracks and trying to move away from a wall shoves you into the wall because DE'S DROOLING MONKEYS CODING THIS SHIT DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO MAKE PROPER FLIGHT CONTROLS.

>forced/ss/route.jpg

Sentimentality is weakness.

>ss
>not yuri the purest form of love

I want degenerates to leave

>have footage of the entire TWW
>don't have anything for TSD

Well then.

Don't spam the afterburners when inside the ship then. Only use it sporadically to go down straight corridors faster. However if you insist on boosting all the way through the only option you have is to turn up your mouse sensitivity and do some retro burns by turning real hard around corners, but that does require that you get gud.

Note that there are sections of the Rush mode where speed is increased for some reason, in these places the game seems to make certain areas behave like old school on-rail shooters. Because the speed is increased it is not advisable to use anything more than regular sprint speed (or even just normal movement) unless the stretch is very clear.

TSD's kind of shit compared to TWW. Like, markedly so.

tfw im too skilled with nu archwing to actually complain about it other than the camera position glitching sometimes

What?

Double what?

Not him but TSD is second dream and tww is war with in

Just look at the context

No, I'm saying what kind of moron would consider TWW better than TSD?

Can I farm credits without a lecta?

Dumb doggo

can this be sold?

Dumb me

Technically yes

The fuck is a akjagara

slash damage pistols that shoot two bullets per shot, apparently

I've been trying to get down there actually. Can you just walk out of the ship from there?

At the time I never thought to record it. I feel bad about it.

Also r8 my valentine's color variant.

Doesnt that fuck multishot

clipping/10

looks nothing valentines related penn

I don't think that I tried to test the collisions that well. I don't think so though, I had to use the menu to get me out of there. If I had any sense I would have placed a decoration under there. I got there when I tried interacting with my pet on the stairs, but I haven't been able to replicate it yet.

its shit, jim

This was the previous version. I had to start over because it was so FUCKING GODDAMN SHIT.

what is that syandana?

its separate, the damage listed is divided evenly between the two bullets

No it means that mod multishot is calculated off the higher base multishot. Same thing happens with the Twin Grakata.

The Akjagara is almost good on paper but the high recoil and piss poor accuracy makes it function like a shotgun. A really annoying to use shotgun.

its shit, jim

No what I'm saying is does +100% multishot fire 4 bullets
If not it's shittier

While trying to test it by sliding down the ramp while mashing "E" to interact with my pet, I got it to disappear completely from my ship which is something.

I just said this.

Well, least my warframe aesthetics match the quality of a day that celebrates romance.

;_;

yes im pretty sure it does
ill hop into simulacrum and see if i can tell

How do I know if something can be traded or not

console peasant

>PCucks

Enjoy your indie games and bugged releases.

120% multishot, 3 clicks, 13 bullets

At least we actually have games and releases

>normal skin with gersemi helmet
Disgusting

Least our exclusives aren't shit.

How do I join an exp farm without having 2 people try to leech
Is premade akkad a thing

Scalebound sure was a blast, wasn't it?!

Pistol crit builds were shit once. Now we have Primed mods.

The problem is more the flight time and arcing trajectory with them, both of which can mean missing. Up to you how you want to proceed. I think it has enough ROF and multishot to work with Status but it's been a while.

If you want a crit secondary I would suggest the (Ak)Lex P, AkStiletto P, or Vaykor Marelok though.

>XP farm
Just do spy nigga

Man I sure loved Fez, The Old Republic, No Man's Sky, and Warframe.

How does farming spy work? Do I speed run it or do the stealth kills?

And doesn't it only level the weapon I'm killing with?

go back to the discord pls

>implying I am in this cancer discord

None of these are exclusives

I know you are faget because I'm in it

Ok, so I think I figured out how to do it in theory. Whenever you interact with your pet, it takes your position, teleports you to a position based on your original position and plays the cutscene, and then teleports you back. While in the cutscene the bridge ramp is adjusted based on the position of the player in the cutscene, so the trick would be to activate the cutscene in the bridge while on the ramp, I think.

Speed run it with only one weapon equipped to funnel all the vault affinity into it. You may alternatively run three weapons that need leveling.

You ain't claiming PC master race with those games tho m8.

Sonyggers - 1
PCucks - 0

It looks like there is different tiers of spy with different exp, I just need to do level 30+ right

Then again, at least we actually have games.

Yes. Run Sedna or Pluto.

>implying the no gaems meme is still valid
>2017

Go back to /r/masterrace.

>it's the current year!!!

Take your shitposting to /v/, faggots.

Good god, I knew BKP was a faggot, but I didnt know he was this much of a fucking faggot damn

that ad hominem sure got me!

>2 plat

The stealth kill multiplier is pretty strong. There are more melee weapons than either of the other two types.

When doing Spy, bring a stealthframe along and stab everyone in the back. It takes a bit of time but the affinity gained will help increase your MR and Focus a fair bit.

What does Xbone have to do with PS4 and PC cornholing?