/svg/ Shadowverse General

Thicc Edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/ and Yugioh /dng/

============
Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

============
Learn about the mechanics and classes here:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed)

FAQ for newbies:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

============
Netdeck and Meta trends:
shadowlog.com/trend/
game-ai.jp/

============
Good cards to pick in Take Two (Arena) (credit to @pekonyan_sv):
imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Take 2 Card Rankings from some dude called msmochi (Warning: Severely outdated):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

============
Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U

Art package (Basic, Classic, DE, ROB):
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

============
A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse.gamepress.gg/card/bloody-mary
shadowverse.gamepress.gg/card/bloodhungry-matriarch
shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/master-rank-atomy-shadowcraft-58-wins-out-80-matches-thanatos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hi where's the loli

Literally started playing yesterday, what decks should I aim to learn? I'm just playing blood and shadow atm with some shit decklist I found online that doesn't use golds or legs, even though I have some. Also is it worth to disenchant animated cards like in hearthstone just for the vials? I don't care about shiny shit

Post those moments when the opponent was objectively retarded.

Also should I just dump all my gold into standard packs? I don't really care about arena since I don't know shit about the game.

What a fucking grind.

If you want to play Blood and Shadow you should learn how to play their aggro decks especially since the Blood one is relatively cheap. You'll want to get DE and standard packs if you play either of those decks too. And yeah, animated cards are just there to be shiny or for extra vials. You can dust them safely if you already have 3 of whatever the normal version is.

Here.

>Literally started playing yesterday, what decks should I aim to learn?
Aggro Blood, Storm Haven and Banner are pretty cheap and easy too use.
Daria is also the cheapest meta deck while also the strongest.
>Also is it worth to disenchant animated cards like in hearthstone just for the vials? I don't care about shiny shit
Yes, They have a lot more value than the normal stuff.

>Also should I just dump all my gold into standard packs?
Depends on the deck you want to play, but standard pack does have a lot of good cards.

>fencer/palace AND banner
>lethal visible and still ignored it
What the fug

Start with standard UNLESS you like Haven playstyle or you want to play follower-based Rune. Standard is 3x the size of either expansion so you will need to build a decent base of cards there. I would recommend just becoming familiar with the basics of all crafts and building a deck that fits your favored playstyle once you know roughly how the crafts operate.

>That goblin trade

>swordnigger

looks pretty typical

Remember swordfriends. ALWAYS bet on Monika.

Ok thanks, I'll check out aggro blood and make sure to try out all crafts to check how I feel about them

thicc

>builtnetdecked an elana deck because i was getting bored of only having played daria rune
>decklist needs one lucifer,cant afford the dust so put in one seraph I pulled to replace it
>go play it in ranked
>first match is vs lategame dragon
>no chance of winning
>draw seraph
>stall with heals and wards and win with his effect

Those are some PLUMP thighs.

Here's a classic. Vampy's brain not work so good.

Do you need help?

Elana Seraph is somewhat legit.

The most cheap and effective decks you can craft are:

>Aggro Blood
You need like 5 golds and the rest silvers and bronze

>Daria Rune
3 golds and 3 legendaries, and the deck can take you to master rank, is pretty much the deck to beat right now

>Banner Sword/Aggro Sword
Aggresive Sword decks right now usually use 3 Albert (legendary) to burst damage and win, popular golds include Amelia, they are also cheap if you know what you're doing

>Roach Elf
I think the deck is fairly cheap right now since you don't need many golds (except for the roachs) and you can just ignore the Cristalia legendary, but you need 3 Ancient Elf

Control decks are really expensive because they need many legends and golds.
You can get better value of your money by using Arena and learning from experience, but my advice would be

>learn which of the top decks you like the most
>buy the packs that hold the most pieces you need

Buy you can't never go wrong with standard packs

Eat your veggies.

I miss playing Face Dragon.

>amelia
She seems to mess up maid tutor more often than not, when you wanted to pull aurelia/albert instead especially at later turns.

Is GBF worth getting into this late?

no

I read on here the other day that you're guaranteed a gold or better if you go from right to left before the arrow disappears, and it sound like bullshit, but I'll be damned if it hasn't been working for me.

Holding up+B makes Pokemon easier to catch as well.

that's a fact though

what can I disenchant ?

No you tap B really fast until the ball stops bouncing and then hold it.

Lord Atomy, Lord of the Flies, rose queen, and mythril golem will probably never see play

Dunno about matriarch, but he seems pretty bad as well.

Lord of the Flies
Matriarch
Atomeme
Rose Queen
Mythril Golem
Bloody Mary

Mithrill Golem for sure.
Rose Queen has a deck focused around her, but, if you don't care about it, do it.
Matriarch is currently in a weird spot. She has potential, but she's not too good at the moment. If you truly need vials, you can vial her.
Lord Atomy is a meme, but he just gets stronger every expansion, so that's also up to you.
Keep the rest.

Post your golds, there should be some worthless shit there.

Listen to this guy

Mythril Golem is the only total shit there. Rose Queen and Atomy are premium meme cards.

I want to like Matriarch since I have a couple myself, but it doesn't seem to do much work honestly.

Disagree with Bloody mary, that ability can easily be good with a few new bloodcraft cards and already sees play in control bloodcraft

>Lord Atomy, Lord of the Flies, rose queen, and mythril golem will probably never see play
Other than Mithrill Golem, all of those see play.

Golem sucks and is an instavial
Rose Queen and Atomy are part of gimmick decks which are mostly safe to vial
LotF, Moon, and Matriarch are out of meta rn and can possibly be vialed, but will probably become good again at some point

GBF wasn't worth getting into early.

Or at any point.

just gonna sac mithril

Golem. I'd keep the rest.

>already sees play in control bloodcraft
Not anymore

really makes you think...

VALENTINE EVENT
CALLING IT NOW
GET HYPE

>even new players have 3 Darias
>I still haven't pulled a single one
I refuse to craft 3, I know I will pull 5 right after I do it.

Is Bloody Mary worth keeping? I got 3 of them in my collection and am thinking about dusting them for a 3rd daria

You're correct, and it's exactly what happened to me, but I still did it knowing the outcome. The deck is too good and too fun not to play.

also survey packs

hamsa is my cardsleeve!

Vampy is my dick sleeve, if you get what I mean

You DO have the best emblem in the game, right shadowbro?

She is the best legend in blood

no, i didn't get it, explain please!

Keep her. She is not played at the moment in Control Blood because they have better options, but she has a lot of potential for stupid burn combos in the future.

Yes

That's not saying much. What else do they have?

Queen

Of course.

Oh, right. She's actually better than Mary though.

One true answer.

I sit Vampy on my dick, I penetrate her ass and I bounce her up and down until I fill it with my semen over and over again

Still opening DE packs in hopes of getting this, why can't you get emblems when you craft a card...

gtfo, best emblem coming through

Forest: Tia, AE
Rune: Daria, Merlin
Dragon: Forte
Shadow: Nephthys, Cerberus
Blood: Queen, Mary
Haven: Seraph

Sword: Otohime, Aurelia, Albert, Tsubaki

Why is this allowed?

it is the royalty class after all

>Class: Royal

SOURCE???

I'm pretty sure he's posting good legos

>1 game to hit b0 rank from c3 rank

wish me luck boyos

>playing Daria
I hope you brick.

>lose twice
>still Rank up with 1 win
Enjoy your participation trophy.

im gonna play elena haven i think but its gonna be my 4th game with it..

yes he is

1 win to begin trials

It's really annoying to ctrl-f 80 cards per 10 packs you open in the spreadsheet from the OP. It's neat and all to have and know which packs are the better value for you, but sifting through 50 pages of cards for animated culling if you don't is pretty rough. Plus it's only like 1-2k vials

A bunch of the one's they told you were ones they didn't want you to be able to play cause it shits all over them then they matchup against it. Abunch more are actually good for you because you don't have their powercreeped alternatives yet as well.

Just keep playing the game, you'll get plenty of additional decks without crippling your ability to play anything else.

>otomeme
>good

What?

Play the story mode for free cards and experience with each deck
Beat the practice match elite difficult AI for each leader for 1400 gold total
Open a private match room, put your user name in the Veeky Forums post name field, make sure your sound is on and you can hear it then post the match id Play 20 private matches without conceding to get 2000 gold
Look up budget deck lists and look over what you have and put together some crapass deck and play some ranked to get your dick wet
Play your take 2 arena tickets out for ~14 packs

From here it depends If you reliably went 3 wins 2 losses in arena, you'll want to turn your gold into arena tickets to get +50-100% more of your value Keep updating a deck for each leader as you unpack cards and do every daily Turn that gold into more tickets Log in daily for the login reward You should be getting 10-20 packs a weeks Buy some DE and a few Baha packs at some point If you want, save up some gold for the Bahamut ticket arena reward event at some point to rake in and clear out the cards you need from that set If you can't reliably 3-2, do NOT buy tickets You'll just piss away your dosh and time. Or just buy straight packs cause you hate yourself

Don't liquefy your cards in general Between your welfare packs and the ez grab packs followed by all the added tickets and packs from getting 3-5 wins per ticket you'll have enough for about 4 budget decks from liquefy extras that you glue together with golds and silvers to do ranked Every week between cheevos, levelups, score rewards, dailies, and winning arena to double your money to buy more tickets you'll get about 10-20 packs a week Within a month you can play knockoffs of about 12-ish decks and have most of a couple good decks on rng Once you fill out most of your card pool the vials will start pouring in from the extras From that experience you'll know what you want be able to craft from your liquefied extras while still being able to play a bunch of budgets

ofc

How do you open up this menu?

Whoa there Charles Dickens

True patrician emblem coming through!

Why Rowen? Why?

Off meta maybe, but not a bad lego.

pshaw

Wew, figured as much. If you're not only these gatcha games the week they come out, you're going to be behind forever.

Is there another good mobage about waifu collecting and not jewing the fuck out of my wallet?

It's Japan prime. Why are you not farming all the rune players /svg/?

Fire Emblem Heroes if only because it's release month and they're being really generous with everything.

Left is solid but underwhelming
I feel like those shitty transmog build-arounds were printed specifically to hold back Dragon in arena, since Big Red-type stuff tends to be good in draft

ptsd from levi+piercing on evo turn

KanColle

Generous is the new thing
No one wants to whale in a dead game, you need to attract F2Pers so whales have people they can flaunt their P2W e-peen at.

>boats
>good

when you play cblood, should you mulligan hard for dire bond?

>release a decent expansion
>release the cards in it to support the most broken shitty deck archetype the game ever had
>pretend that the deck is balanced because it's only at 53% winrate even after people started playing slow-ass control decks to counter it, ignoring that if it's one third of all decks played on ladder and basically makes the game against it "pray that the opponent bricks" because you can't do SHIT if Dariafag draws well
>instead of nerfing clearly broken cards next expansion will just powercreep everything
Enjoy your dying game, weaboos, because i can't enjoy it anymore.

Albert's a GOAT sword lego

Bloody mary's in control blood shadowverse.gamepress.gg/card/bloody-mary

Moon's part of storm haven lists.

You can use rose queen as a closer in combo forest decks. Fairy princess is good at recharging if you get her but not worth a craft.

Gabriel gives you huge reach on anything that lived a turn and can help you survive a trade with evo+gab boost

Lotf is surpassed by more powercreeped shadow legos but is still strong in midrange shadow

Martiarch in in a ton of cblood. shadowverse.gamepress.gg/card/bloodhungry-matriarch

Seraph's a core haven win con

Golem's a little ick but it's not like you have a bahamut

Daria's make an already great spellboost run unstoppable

shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/master-rank-atomy-shadowcraft-58-wins-out-80-matches-thanatos

If I don't get 2PP removal/minions, Dire Bond, or Wardrobe Raider going second, I mulligan the whole hand
I don't run Veight, but if you do, he's probably on the priority mulligan list too

Do good mobage even exist? At least KanColle is really easy to f2p and there's no stupid gacha shit.