Go the speed limit

>Go the speed limit
>Get illegally passed and beeped at

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.psu.edu/siowfa15/2015/09/18/is-driving-faster-safer/
nypost.com/video/lying-cop-doesnt-know-uber-driver-was-actually-a-lawyer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Buy music
>Other people illegally download counterfeited music and mock me for paying for it

These people are endangering lives and relatively likely to get caught

These people are much more intelligent than you are

>go the speed limit
>police tailgates me for 3 miles before illegally passing me

>go speed limit
>ending up in a crash becomes 3 times more likely

>Not going the speed of traffic

> already going 85mph in a 65 zone
> car zooms past

Speed limits are set by concerned mothers, environmentalists, and insurance companies more often than they are set by traffic engineers. Even the police don't fucking bother in some spots, quota time or not.

Some of it is ridiculous

Also your town/city probably can't afford professional consultation anyways, or worse, is called Spokane and intentionally tries to shrink and slow important roads without compensating so everyone can go 10+ over.

>be loyal to wife
>kids are born that are not from you

>2017
>still wasting hard drive space on music/movies where there's a plethora of streaming options and phished accounts for sale online for around $1

>going the speed limit
What are u 80 years old?

>do 50 on parkway through Brooklyn
>everyone in left lane doing at least 15 over, everyone in middle lane doing 10 over

I don't know whether that's a drawback or a benefit.

>wanting to waste fuel to get to work 3 mins earlier

>being this poor

>being this rushed

slow your roll kiddo

>Wanting to be fired

FUCKING THIS

>be Australian
>go 5 under speed limit in travelling lane
>cop pulls me over claiming I was doing 500km/h
>car crushed on the spot
>get bit by 20 of the world's most venomous animals simultaneously while in the back of police car
>proceed to continue shitposting from hell

Mah sides

>wasting fuel just to get to work
lol are you poor

I notice that a lot of the people who are slow are either pussies or their car is a pussy

Wich streaming option has a complete S.E.B archive?

Fuck you slow pieces of shit. Going 25 or slower is completely unnecessary. Then these same people ride the shit out of their brakes on top of that. If you're that big of a pussy DONT FUCKING DRIVE

spokane too, which roads are you talking about?

>letting mr noseberg control your life
>using more fuel than absolutely necessary
I bet you don't even believe in Global Warming.
Are you calling my grandma a pussy? I'll fucking cut you m8

(((global warming)))

hey nigger, driving faster and smoother is more fuel efficient and there's no such thing as global warming.

shit bait

>Go the speed limit
>Get illegally passed and beeped at

Parallel park perfectly.
Come back and the truck in front of me with tow hitch backed into my front end and is now gone.

>Police car cuts you off
ok then officer.

>long line of cars in right turn lane
>go straight ahead to the intersection and turn right to avoid the line of stupid drivers

>guy runs a stop sign without slowing down
>pass them on the left
>they pull next to you at the light "You're gonna kill somebody"
>"Like you will if you keep running stop signs?"
>I DIDNT!
>"Yes you did."
>Fuck you!
>"You couldn't afford it"

Literally my morning today.

Going the speed of traffic isn't supposed to get you places faster, it's suppose to stop you from killing people

In America, many millenials have been brought up to not consider the welfare of other people, but to grab all they can. So it's no surprise they are uncaring about traffic laws that protect OTHER people. In the opinion of those millenials now grown up as adults with children of their own, the laws, just like ethics, get in their way. And thus those laws are to be ignored. Speeding is good. Cutting in line is good. Cutting people off is good. Those actions are symptoms of their self-centered personality.

Are you either

> driving a rental with Illinois/New York/California plates
> beaner pretending to be legal
> obvious stoner

else it was bullshit

>more than you can afford pal

you're thinking of baby boomers. pulling this shit on a millennial would result in getting your shit pushed in.

lol maybe if it was a mexican or a nigger

white millennials are all weak betabitch soyboys afraid of conflict

>go 10-15 mph over
>still somehow tailgated hard, with their fucking beams on
>second lane opens up
>they dont pass me

I drive the speed limits down to the exact number, to the point where it turns from 40 to 25, I make a hard brake before I even pass the 25 sign.

Already pay 250 a month liability for a basic ass 23 year old Miata, not getting more points so you can go home and shitpost faster

I do drive exclusively on the right lane on highways so no bully

>TFW cops don't give a shit about speeding in your city

>mfw this shit

yep

Speed limits are a revenue generation technique and make roads less safe. By going the speed limit you are cheating the government out of revenue as surely as if you were to refuse to pay taxes to the tune of roughly 0.7ยข/mile. You're also increasing your personal risk of being involved in an accident by stressing over your speed rather than driving at a more comfortable velocity, as well as the overall odds of an accident occurring by creating a speed differential between yourself and the other vehicles on the road.

Following speed limits is a complete abrogation of your duty to yourself, your passengers, your fellow motorists, and your countrymen. I hope you feel ashamed of yourself.

Pastrami

I never drive the speed limit, cops in my area always profile people who drive exactly the posted limit.

Apparently it looks suspicious, especially at night.

>buying music

literally why.

what fuck-ups have you made to pay that much on a goddamn miata

$58/month full coverage, Jeep Wrangler

i agree they're a revenue plot but i dont think you can prove that speed limits CAUSE more crashes.

I mean, christ, why would you go 50 in a neighborhood marked for 25 just because you can? Some kid is going to ride their bike into the road and get completely splattered.

because he's older than 16, has an income, and supports the artists he enjoys

you're still technically buying the mu

There are less crashs on the german Autobahn than on the american highway...

>going 60 in a 45 national parkway
>Ford Explorer tailgates me then illegally passes me
>It's an undercover cop

People instinctively regulate their speed to what they judge to be safe. No one is going blast down a residential street at 90 MPH, unless they're some sort of psychopath, in which case he or she wouldn't give a shit about the law anyway.

I'm not saying that everyone should 10/10ths all the time, I'm saying that people should disregard posted speed limits and drive at whatever speed is comfortable/safe. Almost all accidents are caused by stress or inattentiveness, both of which are caused by being forced to drive significantly above or below the driver's comfortable speed.

He's making a point that speed limits may not be an independent cause, rather the fact American drivers have much more unsafe practices when it comes to driving. Also, his point was speed limits outside of the highway would still be necessary which Germany practices. Some of these include the lack of knowledge of proper merging technique, lack of knowledge on communication through flashing headlights, not utilizing the left lane solely as a passing lane and continue to driving on it. There's also the fact that due to the size of the American highway system and nature of the responsibility of maintaining the system to individual states, maintenance is uneven between states and sometimes the road itself may pose more danger to higher speeds. Take a road trip in the United States and cross state or even certain county lines and there'll be a noticeable difference in smoothness of the drive.

>proceed to continue

>supporting artists you like so they do not starve and die and don't make music anymore

literally why.

Because I have income and I want FLAC whiles which are hard as fuck to come by.
Even if you get them, 90% of the time they're re encoded mp3's.
Also my car has cd player.

Don't tell me you drove and got passed on by a black Prius c last night in Washington state. If so that was me and you need to learn that the left lane is called a passing Lane.

thats not new thats how most niggers have always been.

I hope you meant buying vynil or cd's . If you pay for online music you are retarded.

>Global warming

/pol/ pls go and stay go

>rural Ontario
>drive 20kmh over the limit outside the town limits
>routinely pass cops
>never been stopped

lol cuckmericans enjoy your police state and your quotas

>Go the speed limit.
>Get tailgated and illegally passed.
>Pass them 10 minutes later; they are stood by the side of the road with their car nose down in a ditch.
Feels good.

I like how law breakers justify breaking the law by saying speed limits make drivers less safe.

>legal = safe
stupid, dumb, statist scum

sites.psu.edu/siowfa15/2015/09/18/is-driving-faster-safer/

>lane hogger bemused as to why he's pissing people off
You're committing a traffic code violation just as much as they are, faggot.

>go speed of traffic
>get pulled over

youre a nigger and enjoy guzzling male semen if you dont travel 5 mph over the speed limit at all times

mostly the drivers,the slowest drivers on the road are old people in exspensive car and it drives me INSANE

>doing 10 mph over on the motorway
>have to get out of the right hand lane for BMWs going 20 over

fugg

>move to new state
>still have other states plates
>cops all over me 24/7, even come near the speed limit, they pull me over and ticket me

>finally got new state plates
>speeding past cops doing 80 on the highway
>they couldn't give less of a shit

I shit you not, I got at least 7 tickets my first month in this state, I don't have trust in cops after that

Get off the left lane (assuming you're American)

>faggot in prius going slower in left lane than rest of traffic in the other 3 right lanes
>beep at him
>doesn't move
>blast past him

Only reason I'd make this car louder is to burst the eardrums of slowfags in the left lane.

why is it so hard to understand that the left lane is the passing lane?

I can't fucking figure it out user, and we've got signs all over the center divide telling slow traffic to keep right

It doesn't matter who caused it or why, what matters is whether it's happening (no one with any understanding of science denies this), whether there's anything we can do to slow it down (even if that involves reducing our small contribution to the problem), and whether humanity is prepared to survive when shit gets real in 3-20 generations.

What's not productive is saying "it happens anyway, so kick back and burn as many tires as you can." What's also not productive is highly visible but highly ineffective regulations that politicians use to make it look like they're doing some useful, at the cost of personal freedom.

The minimum wage suffers from the same phenomenon. The problem is that people aren't paid enough, but everyone knows that increasing the minimum wage doesn't actually increase how much people get paid in terms of buying power. The only reason there's a minimum wage at all is because it's seen as a populist issue and liberals want to make it clear which side they're on.

These are all real issues that are hijacked by politicians and turned into skub, which we argue over to hide the fact that all parties belong to the Federalist party and America is about as democratic as Russia.

kek, filename

if man has any large effect on the natural cooling/warming cycles of the earth

explain how we got in and out of the ice age without mass polution from said man

checkmate libcucktard

>Warming/cooling cycles happen without human presence
>Therefore, humans can have no affect on warming/cooling cycles
Doesn't follow. I know you're just memeing, but please remember that you're only pretending to be retarded and this isn't actually what you believe.

lol worthless nigs triggered

sry dont feel like having my vehicles cucked and taxes raised so libtards like yourself can "feel" like youre impacting something far beyond your control

btw democracy is just mob rule in disguise and an idea appealing only to idiots

>cops all over me 24/7, even come near the speed limit, they pull me over and ticket me
It's because out of state plates means that driver won't be in traffic court to contest the ticket. So out of state plates is both free money and boosts the cops' successful ticket rate. Cops like having a higher ratio of successful tickets versus contested tickets. Thus, every traffic enforcement cop that wants a better score will go after out of state plates.

>Land of the Free

I agree. Which is why we should be taking actions toward curbing our effect on climate change that have an immediate and measurable effect, like eliminating coal fired power stations in favor of nuclear, and enacting regulations on the many greenhouse gasses that are orders of magnitude more powerful than carbon instead of using ineffective carbon taxes to prop up useless agencies.

Democracy isn't mob rule. We're "fortunate" enough to live in a country where the general populace has no meaningful effect on policy.

Get into a private tracker, silly user

This comparison would work if you had an example from within the states to compare. There are SO many things different about the people and cars driving the autobahn, no speed limit isn't the only difference at all.

>lol cuckmericans enjoy your police state and your quotas

nypost.com/video/lying-cop-doesnt-know-uber-driver-was-actually-a-lawyer/

Quote Summary:
"Lying cop doesn't know Uber driver is actually a lawyer

March 9, 2017
When defense attorney Jesse Bright was pulled over in North Carolina while moonlighting as an Uber driver, he began filming the encounter. Allegedly, he had been pulled over for picking up a passenger from a known 'drug house,' but that didn't stop Bright from continuing to film, despite the police officers incorrectly telling him that it was illegal to do so. Jesse Bright shared the video on his Facebook page."

>Go the speed limit
>Still have to weave in and out, passing slower traffic like a fucking Emirati.

41 in a 25 and the only fuck up was me being born in New Jersey

This thread is a tribute to CRIME DOES PAY.

Speed all you want when a cop isn't there.

When the federal speed limit was raised in 1995, crash rates went down

>Can't import cars unless they're 25 years or older
>Land of the Free

>Group of spandex faggots biking in the middle of the road
>Pass them with my sprinklers on
It just never gets old.

a guy i know died just yesterday because he was speeding on his bike

>You find the one that does
>Car gets impounded

It can happen to you.

>Democracy isn't mob rule

grow up.