>Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=3OZU3fi08-o

>1.10 patch notes:
steamcommunity.com/games/374320/announcements/detail/261608645322016043

>Ringed City DLC stuff
Announcement trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=igomOLwqsV0
Screenshots/art: imgur.com/a/83M79
Gameplay footage: youtube.com/watch?v=j8Ke647-xsU
Vaati's notes, trimmed (MAJOR SPOILERS, read with a grain of salt): pastebin.com/Y7MTapKN

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

>5 posts late

AGGGGH WHAT THE FUCK

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

the wait TRC is agonizing

fuck

This thread is now blessed by Gravelord Nito.

posts late
It should be after the bump limit. I'd say this one was even a little early.

friendly reminder that the ringed city knights wear dragon armour because dark serpents, not just primordial but in the vein of pus of man, are imperfect dragons

I had to take my dog out to piss and shit, otherwise he leaves a dried-up mess in my kitchen to clean up in the morning.

So raw ASS is a good choice for a pyro build?

>highly rated message
>can't figure out what it's trying to tell you to do

>replaying Dark Souls
>reach Painted World

I forgot how the Bonewheels here are so lovingly placed to tactfully rape you up the sphincter.

Why not make strength give a little bit of equip load (not as much as vitality) to help with the fact that most strength weapons are fuckhueg and you have to dump into vitality if you want to use them and armour?

Want to help with pve ds3 pc.

best is Lothic Knight Sword, preferably dark r chaos.

Early on, it's pretty good for any build. I feel like it gets pretty mediocre later on, though.

Given that you've already played DaS3, this fight should be pretty easy for you.

It's a good choice for literally any build

I've made a 50 vig 75 vit build for the sole purpose of memeing with it

Praised be to Seath, who delivered unto us the knowledge of sorcery

>dragon armor

Say what?

Has there been something more revealed?

>best friends

What will we do after DS3 has run its course?

Migrate to For Honor and Nioh?

Can community events keep things going?

kill ourselves collectively
alternatively wait for bamco's announcement of an in-house Dark Souls 4
by the way neither of those games play much like Souls

I'm not giving Ubi any more of my fucking money. Their DRM platform is literally malware.

Is the Rotten Ghru Spear any good?

>P-P-P-POINT DOOOOOOOWN

Solaire confirmed OP

No more summons. FC over after these last few fights. Thanks for coming.
Those weapons are gone now. I'm sorry.

Nioh is actually very Souls like.

I wish we could sort our equipment inventory via set.

Nobody gives a shit about your opinion.

make sure to shop up the bitch in the tower in response to her lies

these doodelies who wear a 50/50 mixture of the darkwraith and dragon armour, alongside a dragon shield and fire attacks.

They'll make another souls game that isn't Dark Souls.

I think I would have enjoyed fighting Seath a lot more if he WERE actually roughly the size of Ceaseless Discharge

>It's to be a cold, dark, and very gentle place.
...But first, I must see flame.
>at the end of the second dlc the painting girl just starts drawing a wheel skeleton

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

Thanks, will check it out when I get there.

Yeah it's pretty much easy mode for pve.

Oh dragon armor from DaS 2!

I completely forgot about that.

>tfw no Dragon covenant in Dark Souls 3

>tried to murder her in the dlc
>re spawns and tells me she's too preocupied to die now
I feel like she'd paint a giant skeleton wheel boss that spawns more skeleton wheels after it kicks you into a pit filled with them.

>tfw just know Miyazaki senpai will forget about us Velka and Gwynevere patricians

I thought there were only two.

I'm pretty sure From said BB was one and done but they're open to doing more stuff in the Soulsborne title at some point in the future. I doubt we'd see anything before 2-3 years though.

>walking away from the Flame
OH NO YOU DON'T YOU ALTMER-LOOKING MOTHERFUCKER

Who needs dragon covenants when we got a shitty transformation instead

there's like a billion

I know, but still.

I'm a bit lonely, wanna join me?

So I just finished the Cathedral of the Deep. Where am I supposed to go now, Catacombs? I don't think I have a divine weapon yet...

How is it malware?

Haven't heard that one before

At least you people still get references and honorary mentions.
Being both a Nito and a Gwyndolin fag is supreme suffering, since they completely forgot one of my gods once existed and then fed the other to a giant scat monster.

>Don't stir up any trouble. You're my apprentice, don't forget

For Honor is garbage.
Maybe From can do a new Armored Core finally.

Is it possible to apply the 144% bonus damage from two morion's and a red tearstone ring to kirk's armor?

aldritch is evil nito

nito is the god of death, not the god of spooky skeletons.

Two morions and RTSR is 172% damage

>he didn't link the fire

Get the fuck out of this general, you're not welcome.

>Ahh, I know you. Been some time. I just dropped in to see how she's getting on. Now, what are you playing at with this circus? This cesspool of doddering oldfolk and degenerates. Couldn't be better. She must fit in perfectly here.

???

my 400 AR morion blade is 1000 AR during hypermode

>believing his lies

Yes more AC ,
Then i dont have to stay hollow.

Anyone help a nigga out?

fuck off you dirty cleric

the linking of the fire is for Solaire, so he can become the sun he always wanted to be.

yes, the catacombs

just take it slow and kill the skeletons after they stop getting up.

>believing his

>lying on the internet

>Thou'rt a Lord, art thou not? Bearer of the dark sigil, and our Lord of Hollows. For the time thou remain'st our Lord, we of Londor shall serve thee. And I, of course, am also thine.

Kek

one doesn't ask you to literally kill yourself

I've played ds2 on my ps3 but not any of the dlcs.
I thought it was kind of shit compared to ds1.
Should I get the scholar of memes edition or just the regular one with all the dlcs on pc or just skip it entirely?

The voice acting in Dark Souls is pretty amazing.

Even that horrible skeleton smith.

>Ashen One, hearest thou my voice, still?

Eygon's VA is a dilf, goddamn.

Christ almighty.

t. Patches

friendly reminder that the dragon covenant was planned for das3, but ultimately scrapped due to time constraints

skip or the scholar edition

story wise it seems pretty unrelated to 3. the dlc are better than the vanilla game.

Don't think I should bother with the divine weapon then? They look like they kinda suck in this one compared to DS1 from what I can tell.

If you are to play it, get the Scholar edition. The DLCs are the best part of the game, especially the Iron and Ivory Kings. Sunken King I always thought was kinda meh but it's still better than most of the base game content.

MY FUCKING FOCUS

>more soulsborne style titles in the future
>done with demons/dark and bloodborne
Sci-Fi Soulsborne game C O N F I R M E D

uPlay has literally deleted my save data on at least three separate games. Including achievement-related shit that isn't linked to individual save files.

I've had single-player sessions interrupted because of an occasionally unstable internet connection, and also just because it feels like fucking me over despite having a perfectly fine internet connection.

Their multiplayer "netcode" is for shit, in at least 3 games I've never been able to connect to multiplayer sessions without using a VPN, and in another 2 the connection is extremely flukey and could fail literally 30-50% of the time.

And I have, literally, had ads served to me. Not advertisements for their games and services, literal Google Ads and banners from data-mining companies.

Say what you will about Bamco and From, they aren't grossly incompetent to the degree that Ubi is.

that's what you get when you hire actual career theatre actors instead of hack hollywood personalities

If I ever made a souls clone, I'd like to have every weapon's moveset be retardedly complex. By that I mean you could do anything that a person actually holding the weapon could do. Sometimes I'm in a situation where I'd just like to stab something directly down at my feet, but you can't because your character is apparently only able to swing forward.

>The poor, wretched souls… Be they lord or legend, the curse shows no mercy. What a sham.

DS1 skeletons will rape you. DS3 ones are pretty meh. They get up a few times but so long as you don't play like a retard and try to take on multiple enemies at once by playing carelessly the catacombs are pretty easy. A divine weapon would make things quicker but I've never used one personally.

>Ashen One, hearest thou my voice, still?

So, they totally fucked in the darkness, right

Is DS1 multiplayer still down?

>No one will despoil her soul. Certainly no beast wrapped in human skin! Isn't flesh enough for a sick beast?!

*smashes a hole in the wall*

It's really surreal. I'm used to the same few meh voices you recognize, badly written and generic RPG dialog that sounds like some person reading the lines rather than a character.

Isn't there some voice actor union for games in the western world that strives to keep quality low but charge companies out the ass or something? Heard weird stuff about it.

>can't riposte with a left handed parrying dagger
what is the point of this weapon?

Somehow he looks exactly like what I expected Hawkwood's voice actor to look like

for parry

Posted after thread died, so posting again
Imagine if we had NPC movesets
>hold flamberge up
>hold
>hold
>hold indefinitely
>release for extremely quick attack

>Good night, grandad…

but bucklers exist?

Now don't be crossed with me, sweet heart. I didn't mean nothing by it!

Get in the pit. Get in the pit. Get in the pit.

>pressing L1 has you block, as if that does anything
>instead of attacking with it, like a sane person would do
I will never not be mad about this.