/hou/ - Night Wave: Engage

Previously on Night Wave ANNOUNCEMENT:
We have moved from GroupMe because server's kept crashing and other sorts of problems.
We are now using Slack, post your email or make a fake one to keep your anonymity.

Welcome to the Night Wave official thread, below you will find links to our social media sites and other Jewish conspiracies.
European friends, we have many members from Europe so come on in.

The state wide meet was a wonderful experience, the best scenery I have ever seen.
Driving on those mountains was extremely fun, to those who came I hope y'all enjoyed as much as we did.
Another state wide meet is planned for summer, so if you missed this one be sure to keep lurking around that time.

Also if you're reading this, we appreciate it.

For quality purposes, Night Wave recommends you to post at REAL NIGGA HOURS CST.
If you're a big faggot, you'll feel right at home.

Zello (USE DURING THE MEET)
>zello.com/channels/k/enuwI

Instagram
>instagram.com/night_wave

JewTube
>youtube.com/watch?v=sP9C1WH8xfk
>youtube.com/watch?v=4M_I_w5VwzM
>youtube.com/watch?v=wy07-jZBdOU
>youtube.com/watch?v=EKiAO7IEqh4
>youtube.com/watch?v=qZi3qLYf0Y8

Wiki
>night-wave.referata.com/wiki/Houston_Night_Wave

Fagbook
>/NightWaveClub/

Steam
>steamcommunity.com/groups/houstonchan

Other urls found in this thread:

temp-mail.org/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for euro wave

Where's the euro thread m8

wowwww

Will there ever be a Night Wave chapter in the Pacific Northwest?

I'd be interested in it, honestly. Vancouver Island here.

Only if you want it to be. How many people from Veeky Forums do you think there are over there?

more skids guys from youtube are confirmed Veeky Forums
so at least 3.

Well, there's me in Oregon, and this guy in Vancouver island , so there's at least two of us.

Topography of that area is absolutely amazing, even if it's just a small amount of people I think it will bring out great driving enthusiasts.

Are there any roads that you think that both people from Oregon and Vancouver can go to easily? Since you need to make sure wherever you do your touge it's a place where many people can come to.

Assuming all the other potential anons are between our two locations, then it'd have to be somewhere in Washington. I haven't lived up there since I was in elementary school, so I don't know their roads at all. Oregon roads, I'm a bit more familiar with. Mostly the coast range, but that's a risky move in any season except summer because the geology of those mountains makes them extremely prone to landslides. But they're twisty as fuck.

Well summer is not too far away, perhaps you can try posting up a thread and see if anyone is interested. A large area is sometimes hard to cover because of the population density, there are only so many people that may be interested in driving so far to meet up.

If you want the meet to be anytime soon, then you'll need to look for potential roads that may in areas which aren't affected by nature as much. You can try using google maps and looking for motorcycle roads to get an idea.

As far as Night Wave goes, we'll love to have yall and grow our community, get footage from everywhere we can and promote it too.

We're starting to pick members from different states and our European branch is going strong, so there is a lot of potential to make something out of this. Our Texas state wide meet was one of the best meets we ever had and there is a lot that you learn over every meet, something to improve over for the next one.

There are some Veeky Forums states that are already established but the ones who aren't, we can always help them out.

Van Isle's a shit for getting to and from; 70 bucks to ferry with your car from the mainland, it's madness. There's a few good driving roads out by Sooke, though. I'm not really familiar with the Vancouver area, but there's also really good dirt road touge in the lower mainland.

Depending on who else ends up being interested, I don't think Oregon is too extreme of a road trip for folk living in my neck of the woods.

Yeah, if you take the ferry to Port Angeles and then take 101 down to I5, you could get Oregon in about 3-4 hours. Not too bad at all. I've done Portland to Vancouver before though, and that took almost 6 hours thanks to Seattle traffic. Seattle a shit.

I just might do that. I'll need to do some serious thought, though. Usually, I let other people take the lead, but if I have to I guess I could try organizing something. Shit, can't believe I'm even thinking about it.
>tfw

Since there are only few people in that area, someone will need to take in charge and if you really want a meet to happen, then you're perfect for the job.

Been busy.
Will start one. It dies too fast.

post emails join slack (or use fake ones from temp-mail.org/en/ for example) lets get one fucking started.
We are expanding globally and welcome everyone from everywhere.

You can just drop in and see if you like us.

Look for biker routes.

>I just might do that. I'll need to do some serious thought, though. Usually, I let other people take the lead, but if I have to I guess I could try organizing something. Shit, can't believe I'm even thinking about it.
It's not that hard. You can just join and chill with us anyway.

Fug this rain

Here's a fake one:
[email protected]

Hit me up with that slack invite.

Sent

how do i join eurowave

This.
>88

Do you really wanna know Squidward

Yeb

post a fake email and someone will add you bru

[email protected]
Real hours CST

Twas me jej

I Guess yall were right I am a meme

TIS BUT A JOKE

Then when can I come to slack?

post email in groupme if you're an old member,

Can I join slack?

Morning everyone

Morning

I'll secretly send you an invite sometime if you give us the keychains

Hmm my bait meter is reading but ill bite

When is next meet

Fug thats late

How about this add me to slack and ill work out a way I could give yall the key chains cus im inturning at a shop all week

Here ya go [email protected]

Eco format

What on earth are you people up to?

automotive autism

violent masturbating mostly.

Contemplating suicide.

Why cant we have these any more

Wiki says there's a New England chapter, is it actually a thing?

lrn2read

This is my life.... It never fails.

Are we going to have a meet for the next F&F 8 movie?

you finally getting around to doing itbs and all that other stuff you mentioned before?

fixing some electrical problems, getting the chassis stiffened up, changing a headlight bulb (yes the fended needed to come off for that), then working on the big ol airbox.

Probably going to fix the soft top while im at it too.

oh yes

most places will be packed the first week or so
but afterwards it'll be good

Sus

Can someone enlighten me on what this group is about? thanks

Bunch of fags who like to talk about traps all day and also do some street racing.

i love how the s2k has so much space in the engine bay

its a global group of car enthusiast who have localized meets around the world for the purpose of spirited drives and an online chat room for discussion of cars, bantz and such.
We also make videos and photos of our adventures.

You have been enlightened.

Are Austinfags allowed in the /hou/ collage?

sure why not come to a meet

I did

As long as you're part of Night Wave.
Not everyone on that picture is from Houston. We have different states and people from Europe too.

Join the chat

do you even sticker bruh

I have a few, but no Night Wave slap yet. W2C?

I can mail you them or you can come to a meet in Houston.

Post your top 5 Houston's

Whitney Houston
Sam Houston
Houston Oilers
Houston Astros
South Park Mexican

So, how's that potential Pacific Northwest group looking?

Not started yet

>Absolutely no Chevy kek or Bamry JeJ allowed

What did he mean by this?

it means you should eat a bag of dicks

No u

Reminder that it's straight pipe week. Time to drive to the local muffler shop and ask for the 3" special

>mexi car club

If you would join others would follow.
You propably just can sit and chill and invite people in your area if you find them to start that group.
It's easier and faster than you think.

Sounds like fast food

Whats new in /hou/

Traps and faps.

And making sure jej is gone

who?

There will be a mini meat somewhere not Whataburger soon

>somewhere not Whataburger
Oh my god, praise fucking be.

Get out

Exactly

Rood dood

Where do you like to eat that's not burger

When is the next official touge goys?

I recently started a new job.

Ayyy Pacific Highway cruise when??

get wit it son

good for pissing off neighbors and showing your disdain for left lane campers when passing them on the right

My nigga, I'd be down in my shitbox.

I did it last week, actually. Sooke to China Beach and back, it was tight.

Planning and prepping for the San Antonio meet. So I'm gonna just ask questions here I'll make a real strawpoll later

Details
>Mid April Saturday
>Northwest San Antonio
>Kyle Seale Parkway, Cielo Vista, PR 37, HWY 211.
>time attacks on Cielo Vista and Kyle Seale. Current best time on CV is 3:06:00.
>drags on 211
>road Road course on PR 37 and the FM connecting to 211.

If enough interest we can go back to twisted sisters(Bandera is 35 minutes away from Cielo Vista)

More than happy to host you faggots at my house. Got BBQ and grill and way too much food and a big house. If a two day event is wanted can accommodate (Srs have too much food) for the weekend.

Cars guaranteed to be there:
>2015 Evo X
>2015 GT Mustang
>V6 Mustang
>Mazda 6
>Veloster
>XJ Jeep

Possible :
>370z
>equinox
>2 SRT8 Challengers
>RT Challenger

I want to see who would be interested. So reply to this. Roads are pretty awesome and if a Twisted Sisters run on day two is good then it can happen. We have walkies and I'll post a link to those if you want something other than zello. We have police radars, and a decent amount of tools in my garage.

Other nice stuff before is a transportation museum. A car museum. Tim Duncan's speed shop. And of course K1 speed.

Any questions or suggestions email, reply here or message on Slack.

Again. Mid April Weekend event. Date can shift. Just wanted full month I'm advance. Runs are of course going to be at night(10pm-2am). Preferably late to avoid cars and cops. Anyone is welcome in any car. Even minivans. Just don't crash weve already had one. Rip in pizza 64 Mustang.

Im gonna have to do the Pacific highway on May. Have to ship a car back up to Vancouver. Gon b Gud. Send an email and we can organize one maybe