/fhg/ - For Honor General

Assassin | Medium Edition

Open Beta ongoing from 9th-12th of February!

>Wikis
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

Last Round

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xoqiW5P4sXs
youtube.com/watch?v=rbuNT5tCTjY&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BEST FACTION

Best map.

Fuck off skraeling

OROCHI LAW BRINGER IS S TIER

>just payed 100 fucking dollars for gold edition
What have I done..

I want to bully femwarden!

good goy

>play 4v4
>literally everyone except me is an assassin
Wow!

That shit happened to me and I couldn't help but smile.
>clever girl

Anyone Else making shitty videos of their gameplay?

youtube.com/watch?v=xoqiW5P4sXs

>Using Ken-sama for duels
>Every opponent tells me I'm the first Kensei they've seen feinting unblockables
Are the Kensei really that unpopular?

>Fight a pestieged Orochi
>Win one match, the rest he dances around nonstop fucking me up with his speed
>Spams thanks and sorry nonstop
>Rematch him and win 3-0, spam good fight at him
>He says sorry and leaves right away
Fucking weebs man

>tfw 300ms

I just played against a Nobushi, a Peacekeeper, and two Orochi, one of whom was literally named "BestOrochi".

I'm doing it too, you're not alone. But I just got some extra money so I don't feel that bad, it's hard for me to find a multiplayer game I really enjoy

rep 3

>mfw I beat an Orochi/Peacekeeper team with Raider and they call my champ broken.

>Used the 20% off and got the collectors edition for $113 shipping included
Looks like you missed out on getting a sweet as fuck helmet statue

When does the beta end?

Of course they did, but each unit of 10 had a sergeant that reported to their 100 man major, who in turn would report to their 1000 man lieutenant.
And these officers were elected by their peers, not chosen because they were born into the position

>queue up for duel
>map is forest
>mfw
We all know how the bridge of death is going to end

Today at 5, game comes out on the 14th tho 2 days away

>Posting your stats like they mean anything.

Stop quitting games you fucking pussy, take your L's like a man.

>Today at 5,
I'm in Australia how many hours is that?

Yeah, been meaning to make some with commentary but I'm sick and coughing a lot and no one wants to hear that.

youtube.com/watch?v=rbuNT5tCTjY&t=4s

Does crushing counterstrike counter Kensei's top unblockables?

Or it doesn't because it's a superior block thing and I should deflect/parry?

mad because my stats are better than yours lol

Does each new rep have new armor or just the first one?

Another user and myself were wondering in the last thread.

Oh fuck it's already 2:00am for me. I'm guessing they mean 5:00pm and not am?

>game comes out in 2 days
>somewhere, somehow, there where at least a few dozen people who still defended the game with 'its a beta' unironically

rep 1 and 2 are the same, rep 3 you get purples which are both better statistically and cosmetically

How the fuck did you get that shield?

>5pm EST
>2pm PST
>10pm GMT
>11PM CET
Hope that helps brother, I'm US east and don't really feel like doing math cause it's 4 am here

Anyone else have problems with matchmaking taking way too long ? i'm lvl 6

higher reps get better lookin shit

>duel
Vikings and knights are in ceasefire user

I'm mad that people quit mid-game to keep their stats padded, leaving me with fresh bots to fight.

It's all getting wiped after the beta, so why care?

Ubisoft. They actually care about your stats.

Check their main site

you can deploy your shit anywhere, not just in your gamemode territory

but i wouldn't expect a knight/viking to know this, which is why you're losing against samurais, who actually know how to deploy their assets

only games i've left are the ones ive been kicked from lol

rep 3, it has a little star next to the name too

>high reps
Nigga I'm doing high weight, low reps. Trying to get to lmao4pl8 for squat

>have to do some vs AI elimination matches for a contract order
>get paired with decently leveled people, figure it'll be a cakewalk
>the bots proceed to tear us new assholes
What the fuck they act even more like assholes than real players in the same game type.

Has anyone ever came back from this screen if it's up for more than a minute? I never have it just sits there while I watch the other players ALTF4 out.

>Tfw just barely rep 2 and shit will get wiped before rep 3
It's gonna be hard deciding who to level up with immediately for 4v4 modes. I'm maining PK right now, but I definitely want to try out the lawbringer

Get shit on Noobshitter 3-0 lmaoooo

No you can't what the fuck

As for balance, that can change easily.
And right now their gauging the game's popularity to see how many servers they'll need to buy maybe they'll even go with dedicated servers if we whine loud enough

Never seeing those, I guess.
Hopefully they'll all be posted somewhere.

That's why I don't feel bad just throwing them over cliffs and shit. If it's human I feel like it's cheating if done purposely, but with robots fuck em

Yes you can
There's a button to specifically do that
YOU SHAME THE KING BROTHER

>Tfw never left games and still have an above 80% win rate across all modes
Not like it matters because people will assume I just ragequit when I'm about to lose

hit the zoom out button next time you go to deploy assets

considering that still hasn't happened with siege, I really doubt it'll happen with for honor.

Bots try to cheese so fucking hard, it's insane. They'll also try and 2v1 immediately.

Where?
I'll look

>that hook at the end of the blade
UNF

Honestly the only reason to fix it is to abuse it enough to where tons of people complain. That's how things get fixed the fastest which is shitty but it does work.

They probably won't put anything in until we get ranked thou.

Gotta hit them in their wallets, that's means people need to stop preordering too. I'll never preorder again
>fuck you no man's sky

They are just playing to win, what a fucking odd concept in a pvp multiplayer game user

You leave my Wardenfu alone!

>no honor
>in a game called for honor

Well shit, found it, damn

If they implement a ranked mode that still includes ledges and other environmental hazards I'm going to be fucking pissed

>36 gig
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

for honor, not with honor

IM RUNNING OUT OF SPACE BROS

>Honor in dying

The Victors of wars gets honor plenty, the losers just get a shallow grave at best

ohh and in this case, also the receiving end of teabagging

Honor lies in winning

That's fine, but there's no point in playing to win. Your scores don't do anything. Until there's a ranked option (which is going to be terrible), the only people who will do everything they can to win are people who only have fun when they win. I'd much rather have a good fight, so I'll avoid cheesy shit unless the enemy player uses it. And that's fine.

But the bots try to spam the fuck out of it the moment you get near a ledge.

I rarely pre-order, and there are only a select few I will straight up pre-order. For Honor looked AMAZING to me and I waited until I had the chance to try it first, but it was absolutely worth the money in my opinion.

There are just too many games that fail to deliver, like you said.

Single player :^)

We fight FOR HONOR, not with it user

God I fucking hate Conq's hats what the fuck were they thinking?

user... im just gonna say something ridicilous, but nonethless hear me out.

some people actually just like winning for the sake of winning

They call them the honored dead for a reason

Those are actually really good helmets. Maybe not to your taste, but mechanically.

I really want to get good at this game, but no matter what, I can't seem to counter guard breaks. I feel like I always end up a bit too defensive, get guardbroken, and fucked as a result.

I know you counter it by pressing the button, but it never seems to work for me. Is my timing just really off, or is it a lot harder than I realize?

So I'm a little worried about the p2p connection system. Is it as bad as some naysayers are claiming?

>fighting for honor, without honor
that makes literally no sense.

Not in most cases as far as 1v1 goes.

There's no glory and honor in war. It's just something they tell soldiers so they'll risk their lives.

>posting this along with smug anime face
You have no honor even in victory.
Dishonor on you
Dishonor on your family
Dishonor on your cow

It's a weird timing window, and you need to make sure you only counter the guard and not do any other action.

Speaking of
Do I delete the 18gbs of beta data or do I leave it installed for the full game?

In most cases, no. In my hours of playing the beta, I've only had one true instance where someone else's potato internet actively handicapped me.

Spam it when you see them going for it
Spam it when it looks like someone is thinking of going for it
Spam it all the time

Damn, that's pretty fucking edgy, guise

Tell me about honor when they piss on your grave, rape your waifu and enslave your children to become like them.

ohh wait

t. "honorable" loser

I thought spamming it fucked it up? Least that's what I was told.

And you have no life in defeat. Funny how that works.

Leave it installed. You'll get an extra patch on top of it.

Play the advanced tutorial again - you can let the bot GB you as long as you want to practice

the FUCK did you say about my cow?

Nigger did I say anything about me having honor, you dumb motherfuckers
t.dumb anime posters

except the spoils of victory, women, riches, land.

ohh boy that is gonna haunt one forever user

There's no way anybody finds 4v4 or 2v2 fun. The entire mode is gank-central and Elimination has retarded as fuck power-ups scattered everywhere. A defense power up that gives you a second health bar? Super speed that makes you literally impossible to catch? Attack power up that makes you lights hit like heavies? Whose fucking idea was this shit? Did anyone at the developers even playtest this crap?

I want to buy this but I wouldn't be playing anything other than 1v1, and lmao, fuck that for $60.

Remove power-ups or make it so they only become active to the team at the disadvantage, 1v>1 needs a major rebalancing because revenge mode doesn't do shit when you're being gangbanged by three people at once. Even two people is pushing it. I've never seen anyone win a 1v2 where everyone was at full health.

tldr want to buy but can't justify the price for only ever playing a single game mode because the other game modes are imbalanced messes

also how the fuck do you beat a competent orochi as a warden? I'm pretty good as warden but I've never been able to beat a good orochi.

I've been playing 2v2 because its the most populated mode but goddamn dude these people do not want 1v1s
If i defeat my opponent first ill wait for the other two to finish fighting but getting that same courtesy is too fucking rare

>3v1 in 4v4 deathmatch
>us versus one conqueror
>throw an axe at him
>he dies then proceeds to rage in chat
>"3v1 and you throw an axe? wtf?"

solid keks were had