What's the Japanese equivalent to these?

What's the Japanese equivalent to these?

there is no jap car shit enough to compare to

R34, Supra, S15

An image over substance shitbarge?

/thread

nowadays?

WRX, GT86/BRZ and MX5

Lexus RC F is the only one that comes to mind

>challenger
370Z
>maro
Infiniti coupes
>stang
Silvias used, toyoburu new

>but they aren't 500 hp
And Japan isn't a continents worth of land and roads, different things for different markets

370z is the most accurate one.
close enough horsepower whereas the others fall behind

Japan isn't known for its excessive HP.
The challenger pushes out the most out of those cars (because it's two fucking tons it has to TO even keep up)
The idea is a mustang is an easily accessible car to most speed enthusiast as is a Silvia or 86, and compared to the other options for the price it's the best bang for buck new.
G coupes are middle ground expensive and underrated due to their origins (GM &a Infiniti) but if built right make the best all around platform while maintaining relative comforts.

Like the top trim charger (not even as I think there's more than just SRT8) is pushing around 600 HP.
The top trim nismo barely pushes half of that.

>charger
Challenger, whatever

you know, i was going to sperg out at you and defend american cars, but I've came to the realization that your post is actually 100% true.

burgerfats btfo, how will they ever recover?

Tho I guess a Subaru STi could be used instead of a G series

>Japan
>Anything but a producer of appliances

There's literally nothing Japs can build that can compete with America, the same now as it was in 1945.

>Chevrolet barely outsold fucking Honda in 2016

>America
>Anything but a producer of jokes and childish toys

You're the one driving the Euro Clowncar, son.

I think he referenced the 370Z for being a fat piggu.

Nissan 370Z
Toyota FR-S
Honda Civic Type R

>implying it wasn't the japan that crashed american auto industry

>implying
>"the japan"

ok korea

rx-7
nsx
gtr

The closest Japan has is the Nissan 370Z. But unlike the American cars, the Nissan doesn't have a back seat, so not a proper comparison.
Beyond that, the closest would be the Lexus LC which costs way too much and is outperformed for the price by the Americans.