/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Courage and wisdom edition.

ATTENTION: Spoilers will start rolling in from now on, so be careful.

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah LoreThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.
Wii U has the GC Zelda HD ports plus NES, SNES, N64, GBA, Wii and DS Virtual Console.

>Last thread

first lol

Great Fairy OP never

>444 HOURS REMAIN

YOU COULDN'T HOPE TO COMPREHEND MY TRUE LEVEL OF HYPE, THE VERY SIGHT OF IT WOULD DESTROY A LESSER MAN.

Reminder that Sheik is FEMALE.

Remember to hug your doggo

>tfw no wii u so no doggo

Reminder from previous thread that I am still taking requests for sketches. Give me a character and I might draw him/her/it.

Can you do a reebal?

Remember to cry

Linebeck

I tried then pretty much gave up. Sorry haha.

I gave it a shot.

wwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww

very nice!

>No Wii U
>Pre Ordered Switch Version
>Pre Order for the Switch is sold out

Fucking kill me

Should have jumped on it sooner. See you in August or so when the production catches up with demand.

Just kidding, you'll probably be able to find one on launch day if you try a few different stores.

Oh trust me I went to all three of my local stores and tried to get one the day of.

Wait okay so gamestop can have shit in stock on launch day even if the Pre orders are sold out? I'm asking because I've never tried to get a console on launch before.

Everyone pls hope that hype user can get a Switch preorder before 3/3

Worst case you'll have to wait an extra week or two to get it, that's all.

Still a pretty dang good reebal, man

Can you draw Kass, please?

That is a handsome linebeck

Nothing surprises me anymore on this site. Though I do secretly wish I could get paid to post on here.

I've been wondering the same thing. Anyone know?

Will we ever find out what the fuck the new Amiibo do?

Day of release when someone makes a fb/tweet about it.

It's a secret to everybody.

I'm gonna cancel my preorder on them
I preorder in case stocks run out but cancel if I change my mind
Honestly Nintendo are a nightmare for not releasing what these things do
Thinking about what Wolf Link does makes me think they'll be important
Thinking about what the others do makes me think they're a huge waste of fucking money

You shouldn't buy Amiibo in the first place, but that's really just my opinion on them.

>think amiibos a shit
>never buy one
>yesterday go into a store to see if the have a Switch section prepared
>notice giant wooly yoshi amiibo
>mfw before I got the hell outta there

Ok, that one looked rad as fuck.
But 40 EUR for a yoshi doll? Fuck that.

Just keep telling yourself that they're just figurines or some other kid shit that's utterly useless and a waste of your money. Better off putting that money aside for another video game instead.

I want to sniff Link's booty

One day, I'll manage to outspeed you.

Nice Watermark shame the drawing ruined it

See, that's mostly WHY I buy them. I like the figurine aspect more than any sort of functionality they may have.

Things don't always have to have some sort of utilitarian function to merit acquiring them, sometimes things are just nice to have and enjoy.

That said, these things can be prohibitively expensive at times, christ

That's pretty fucking gay bro.

No way that's true. No fucking way.
So much for "nintendogaf" huh.

I want Link to sit on my face

>I want Linkle to sit on my face
FTFY
You want GIRLS to sit on your face, not boys.

BotW leak is close. I can taste it

Linkle is a shit character and lacks the dorky charm of Link
I want to spread his cheeks and get lost inside for hours

How much leakage is tolerable

I figure we've already got one boss so giving us the rest isn't too bad but don't tell us the mechanics of their fights or dungeons.

How we upgrade inventory, stamina, hearts and runes is also acceptable

Don't spoil any cutscenes or huge mechanics like timetravel. Names of characters and locations is fine but not their roles and importance.

Obviously don't leak the ending either full or generic versions. Nor should the way you get the Green Tunic, Master Sword or any indestructible weapon

guys,do you have any information regarding four swords anniversary edition ?

i remember that it was released for free on nintendo eshop for a limited time for free

what was that game supposed to be ?

Homosex is a big no no. You must not give into the devils temptations.

It was an enhanced version of the GBA game that works on 3DS in multiplayer.
It has some added stages with the artstyle of old 2D games.

>168129287
>that face

Fuck me I'm retarded

>not posting the fresh edit

I just made a new chart with all the current zelda amiibos, there are a LOT of them I have realized

>he doesnt know that this is a legitimate form of shitposting

I have Ganondorf and Wolf Link

Probably gonna buy BotW Zelda

>8 Links
>4 Zeldas
>2 Enemies
>1 Ganondorf

Why must my Gerudo prince suffer so?

I have Smash Link, Wolf Link, Ganondorf, Windwaker Link/Zelda, and a Boko on preorder

s-six down, nine to go...?

I want to see Ganondorf again.

3 Ganondorfs vs however many Ganon's. It's unbalanced

Wish they'd kept this.

I've been playing through windwaker again and I just noticed that more often than not they refer to Ganondorf as simply 'Ganon'

So far every reference to him has been as Ganon, except for one of the koroks referring to him as 'Ganondorf'

Looks like a proper evil sorcerer, like a grand vizier

Imagine we stroll up to the boss and this massive being of power, hatred and destruction coalesces into Ganondorf

Alternatively you beat Calamity Ganon and the order is reversed because he turn into Ganondorf and is a much tougher opponent

I now have my 20 heart Wolf Link amiibo.

19 days until it matters

Everyone says Zelda is too easy but yet most longtime fans with the Amiibo are maxing it out which effectively makes all enemies who aren't bosses or with damaging range easy mode

It wouldn't have made any sense. In the downfall timeline, Ganondorf transformed completely into Ganon.

I just realized I had the amiibo from the preorder of TPHD and I had never used it. I don't plan on using him much in BotW but the possibility of a buff dog companion was too good to pass up

In the adult timeline he was historically known as Ganon. The stained glass windows in Hyrule Castle and the paintings in the opening depict him in his pig form

Interestingly Link is depicted as a child instead of his adult form.

if you ride him or something I could see that but basically all he does is make hunting piss easy and kill all low to midlevel enemies in his reach. Also you don't have to bond with him so you save time and resources

I can't see the Amiibo as anything more than the White Tanooki Suit only weaker

just use the fucking spoiler tag and you read it if you want

people seem to stop days if not hours after a leak. I've seen Wind Blight Ganon's name, design and attack pattern in full without spoilers. I doubt people will be more considerate with bigger meatier spoilers

there's no special or master edition of BoTW for Wii U? I can't find it.

Jesus christ why did you create a new thread

to continue the general

I WANT TO FUCK FI

where is plump?

No, just for switch unfortunately

Remember to check yourself before you pet yourself

First thing everyones gonna do after walking out of the shrine of resurrection?

Kill a Boko

man, that really sucks. i guess i understand though..

Watch the cutscene
Pick up the stick
Pick some mushrooms
Pick up the other stick
Pick some apples
Talk to old man
Get Axe and Sword
Go after the ToT bows and kill any bokos in my way

Looks like a saturday morning cartoon villain.

wanna eat that dog

R-remember to let nothing of your doggo go to waste should the worst occur..?

it's ridiculous that you can shoot anything you like from butterflies to foxes and bears but if you can ride it or bond with it the game says you can't eat it

Whatever I want for 16 hours straight.

It will be glorious.

I bet if this was a Vietnamese game you could eat the dog

I know it sounds boring but I guess I'll follow the flux of the story.
Then I'll purposely get lost every now and then. And then go back to the main story.

Crackpot theory time!

BotW Link is Link all grown up from his adventures in majora's mask, he enlisted in the royal guard once he grew up and eventually fell in battle during his service

Don't think so

HMK has a theory that BotW is a timeline in which Adult Link said no thanks when Zelda wanted to send him back. This Link is either that Link or the next Link in this new timeline with an established order of Sages/Champions and some sort of plan for this shit happening again

>HMK

A new timeline split would be interesting, but...ehhh?

FUCK wrong person...

Nah, this is a timeline split where WW Link didn't manage to beat WW Ganon, all Hyrule was unflooded and Ganondorf became Ganon after touching the Triforce.

Sure I can give it a go, but I won't promise any quality bird.

he's a bit too excitable but he talks as much or as little sense as the calmer Zelda youtubers

It was the king the one that fucked ganondorf over, it would have to be a timeline where ganondorf decided to touch the triforce right away

HMK is total retard out for yt shekels

Guy that asked for the Gerudo girl before here, 10/10 drawanon

I just don't like the guy because hes SOOOO cringey and autistic when he talks. Its the way he talks, and the sound of his voice with that slight lisp. God it bugs me