/svg/ Shadowverse General

ticc vampy edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/ and Yugioh /dng/

============
Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

============
Learn about the mechanics and classes here:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (embed)

FAQ for newbies:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

============
Netdeck and Meta trends:
shadowlog.com/trend/
game-ai.jp/

============
Good cards to pick in Take Two (Arena) (credit to @pekonyan_sv):
imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Take 2 Card Rankings from some dude called msmochi (Warning: Severely outdated):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

============
Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U

Art package (Basic, Classic, DE, ROB):
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

============
A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

last:

Other urls found in this thread:

openrec.tv/live/6M2g49suuOE
youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
youtube.com/watch?v=5QXJLLrnDFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anyone matches for achievements?
no concede

Any Dirtrune players here? I want to punch you.

this game is already on its last legs, i give it one more expansion before everyone decides to give up on it completely

openrec.tv/live/6M2g49suuOE

Granblue's already a whaling frenzy and RoB was a solid success as raking it in.

What did he mean by this?
Are japs so salty they even ragequit games they've 100% won sometimes?

why? dirtrune is a good and honest deck

Phones have shitty connections
Cygames can't do shit to them if they just close all apps or whatever instead of going through menus to end it.

>honest deck
What does this mean?

vampy is not a bad girl she just unintentionally took a lewd pose

>dirtrune
>good
>rune
>honest

SHE STEALS MEN'S SOULS AND MAKE THEM HER SLAVES

>SFV collab is real
Can't wait to play M.Bison instead of pedobait.

He's part of the cancer we're cheming or is collateral in our jihad against roach/daria

Which Street Fighter leader you're gonna get?

Try me bitch

>mfw haven is now ohohocraft
youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

>shield angel
Nice meme

>complaining about dirtrune
you should be glad i'm not shoving daria up your ass right this moment

What is that sSF shit?

buy mordecai

never played that series (almost) and they aren't appealing to me visually so none

Which ones should I vial?

All of them
And i'm going to bully every poster on /svg/ posting screenshots from the game not using the SF leaders if /svg/ survives that long

Wakamoto

Why buy a husk in fancy armor when you can buy motherfucking ColgateMan himself

Do you abuse levi + piercing rune in your deck?
Jeanne darc and beast dominator are 100% vials

inb4 revelation

probably vega/claw/whatever

that is, if he actually puts the mask on at any point

i like urias but sometimes i want a little extra in my blood decks and lolis don't do it for me

>16 health on turn 7

Should you tech up against your counter or just accept that loss? I'm talking about vs Dshift by having more removals instead of Spells, but seems like adding more followers won't add much to it.

This game made $100m in six months. There's no sign it's even declining, let alone on its last legs.

beast dom, erasmus, jeanne

>16 health
better hope he puts himself in vengeance and casts both of them somehow

Removal vs DShift feels fucking awful because there's barely anything to use it on, you want to go fast vs DShift.

>tfw game just automatically ends as soon as someone dc's now

You now remember revelation is only 8 damage and the golem will still be 16/32 with curse, sorc to bring something into curse range, 2 pets, and taboo can just kill a second ward as well

Ggs. Wish I had the cads to build earth rune, It looks fun.

he will be in vengeance the next his turn and anyway he will be able to cast it full price too

I just realized it followed the pattern of alterning male and female leaders, meaning the next leader pack will still not be a cute witch leader.

erasmus, semen dominator, and jeanne can all be vialed with absolutely no worry.

Yeah, I wanted to type followers but somehow typed removals instead.

It's for Boning Angel (2378 Nep). I cannot think up a good way to fix that match up without taking the deck apart, so maybe it is better to put back the ding-dong in since they help in other match ups.

Why she rage quit?

Erasmus is fucking amazing to play meme decks against. He's just so perfect

What happens if you're both at full health, there's a Bloody Mary on the board, and you drop Azazel?

Does Azazel guarantee the opponent stays at ten HP or does the self-damage with Bloody Mary effect override Azazel's stated effect of "set to ten health"?

actually i'm a blood main too. i still lack a lot of the cards that make up dirt rune but i still do well with it (for now). that's why it is so surprising.
ggs!

That's wrong though. Vega/bison is male for necro when if they went alternating genders, the next necro leader should be female.

rate my attempt at fat reaper memes senpais

>open pack
>no golden or legos
>feel sad
>see the silver
>Mothafuggin unica
Only 2 more to go and I might start to survive aggro decks

If you have full HP is OTK

He was in lethal range without even hitting turn 8 or vengeance

If they won't offer Juri I'll uninstall.

>tfw 4 6/6 guardian golems are on the field

Azazel triggers first, which then triggers Bloody Mary and kills your opponent. I've never seen it happen but that's the only way that makes sense.

I thought Juri wearing a black skinsuit was a Western censor. Did the Japs realize not having a black skinsuit made her look genuinely stupid?

Read the thread, dumbass.

Bison looks fun

>wearing a skinsuit inside another skinsuit
No, the western censor is the one that's stupid. Her skinsuit is unzipped which was the whole point.

>Post SF4 Juri

If you could rush limil's to heal up it's lethal. Nobody past D leaves a bloody mary alive

can someone link cat dudes stream?

>buying darkness evolved

pretty pathetic desu, if you want to meme with reaper you need way more wards.

here

Except that's not a skinsuit that's a fucking biker's jacket. What kind of skinsuit has a big collar like that?

Why not?

Atomeme when? Not all that certain about your wells but consider attendant/hell unleasher. They don't like to kill it while it'll get fattied up and evo'd until they have to kill it. I'm a shitter though so take it with a grain of salt.

>pattern of alterning male and female leaders
>original is 5 girls, 2 dude
>alternate pack is 5 dudes, 2 girls
>sfv is 3 dudes, 4 girls
really makes you think

>add howl
>no Sexton

Keep your shit up, dude.

Not everybody is getting 600 vials a pack

Vampy lost me another game against rune. She needs to be punished.

So unless you're playing a very specific aggro deck (basically blood) or Seraph/Dshift mirror, there's no good reason to go first.
Even aggro sword or aggro shadow want an extra evolution point.

If I beat Daria at all, it's because they went first. Period. Doesn't matter if they curve Levi and Daria perfectly. The ability to evolve first is absolutely essential.
I feel like I'm late to the party noticing this, but I thought the expansion was to introduce 5 pp cards with strong evo effects to give first turn a slight edge.
All of them except for Monika and Ancient Lion are trash.

so it wasn't just my imagination that darkness evolved pulls significantly worse than bahamut?

S...survey packs when?

youtube.com/watch?v=5QXJLLrnDFo

In case anyone hasn't heard yet.

8 more days

>Even aggro sword or aggro shadow want an extra evolution point.
Nah, aggro anything have a higher winrate going first.

7 free RoB packs on the 15th

I hate fight games...

I thought this expansion only brought Piercing fucking Rune. :^)

even aggro blood is ok with going second to cuck other decks, unless it's an aggro mirror vs another blood

t: a fucking white male

>my Aqua Nendo is still on the way
Such is the life of a third worlder.

>both sides playing leonidas
Why don't people meme more

Sorry, but that's really stupid. SFV and SV character design/art style just don't blend well together at all.

first pick.
to olivia or to not olivia
probably not i guess?

Pick Olivia and never play roost

Of course you Olivia, what the fuck are the left cards even.

vampy won me 2 of 3 ranked darias i have met today and won 6 of 7 games to get 6 ranked wins daily, even won a mid range blood with righteous devil, alukard and turn 3 + turn 4 double yuriuses (i'm still surprised how), she is a good girl, don't punish her

It's still skintight. Why the hell would you wear a skintight suit inside another skintight suit?

I feel like you've missed the party to pick better spells, draw, and effects that let you swing tempo without needing an evolve

I guess my survey got processed earlier. I got my packs on friday and got a dragoon out of it to meme with.

*turn 2 + turn 3

Double fetish point?

Right duh, the cards on the left are absolute trash.

>daria players

so how bad is dragoncraft

>It's still skintight.
It's not actually skintight it's just close to the skin to reduce wind resistance on a bike.

You still need to wear something underneath so you don't fucking freeze while you're on a bike.

better than people claim it to be imo

Let's play again sometime. Just sent you a friend request. I still have a bunch more private games to go for the achievement.