/fhg/ - For Honor General

ledge play edition

character description/tier list:

pastebin.com/SwLt5MWg

Open Beta ongoing from 9th-12th of February!

>Wikis
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

prev thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915
discord.gg/P9At3Cg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So i just got accused of cheating because my opponents guardblock didnt work

Are there even cheats in this game?

Reminder that if you kill off your enemy in a 2v2 you have the right to go gank the other guy, for you have earned that advantage,

>when you misero your foe off a cliff just right as a Warden

omg you have no honor your famiry is risappointment

>Parry Raider's big horizontal unblockable
>wtf is that block you hacker
ヤレヤレだぜ

>this game costs $100
>no servers
uhhh

>mfw my ability to parry/deflect suddenly turns off and I tilt more than Uranus' equator

Usually I can pull this shit off consistently and end up pretty good at the game, but sometimes it just doesn't click and I just can't play at all, it drives me crazy. I know the whole >p2p in 1008*2 thing is kind of shitty, but it doesn't feel like a lag issue to me. Any advice?

Dominion is pretty much unplayable at the moment, connection error 4 out of 4 games.

This is dead on arrival if they don't fix P2P.

Some characters have really unintuitive timing on the parry. Warden overhead heavy is one of them for me.

POST EMBLEMS

>step forward and slash for a light attack
>get guardbroken
>eat a Heavy

This can't be right.

>prizing honor over victory

theres already a thread up you fucking downies

Wardens I call upon thee. Anyone has some webms including the overhead counter? I can't get the hang of the timing.

Also, post those wardens!

so would it not even be worth buying gear until you get real high prestige levels?

Man, is this game worth the 60$?

I know it will die off in a matter of months and pull an Evolve.

It has absolutely positively 0 long term lifespan and will now make it unless it does what chivalry did and pepper every month with really good price cuts.

Nobody is gonna spend 60 bucks on this, the playerbase will be a quarter of what it is once the free beta fucks off, and it's downhill from there.

>I know it will die off in a matter of months and pull an Evolve.
nah, if ubisoft treats it 'right', it'll pull a rainbow 6 siege, this game is basically the exact same as that, but not in fps form. low amount of real content, shit balance, but a lot of potential. People will hate and shit on it at release, but in around a year it'll be a good game.

what is there to hate and shit on though, it's pretty unique and good at what it does

they changed the timing on it
can't get used to it

that's the stuff

wait the game said I got a crate what does that mean?

What can you do with salvage?

Only thing I can see is upgrade gear which also requires steel.

You don't even use it to change appearance which only uses steel.

It's for upgrading shit. I guess it gets more expensive at higher levels.

Really, it's just a way to trash junk so your inventory doesn't get too full.

its a token for a free premium crate

I got removed from a map that gives me abysmal FPS. It's the one with the swampy water map.

Anyway to fix this?

I can run EVERY other map on 60fps+ on ultra.

Just not this map.

I'm just kinda sad how shit the samurai emblem looks on the characters

same stuff, try fighting on the top part near the cliff, that's the only part where i get decent fps

that's total shit. Why is it just this map.

bottom left is awesome

Warden here, is Warlord too strong or am I just shit?

I don't have too much of a problem with warlord.
My MAJOR problem is the kensei. They absolutely shit on me.

Also warden. Warlords are tricky, but you can beat them. Be mindful to dodge the headbutt, counter the guardbreak spam, and use your own top-light counter whenever you can to poke at him until he stops moving.

>Japs get stand users
>Can't properly fight back unless you use the stand class too because they're invisible
This is bullcrap because I can never reach the Thor's hammer feat or Holy Hand Grenade Feat to properly fight back if I fight one of these losers in the starting rounds

Mein kamerad.

Technically successor, but shh.

Warlord here, is Warden too shit or am I just strong?

warden isn't shit at all

>play a bit of the beta
>want to play with a few friends, but against bots
>they dont want to play against bots
>they're only talking about the meta, and meta heroes, and shit like that, and exclusively play like 2 dudes
>game isn't even fucking out yet and its already cancer ridden

get new friends

I wish I could, but no ones as much of a casual shitlord as I am in videogames, since I almost never do pvp, I prefer coop/ai fighting.

>people attempt meme strategies
>always predictable as fuck
>kill them with fundamentals only as they desperately try to pull of their 5k MMR supercombo that they read on reddit

Prussians get out!

XD

I'm mentally five years old. Also does anybody know what time the beta ends?

Anyone one xbox wanna play later?

Hello
Asked before, but is there a discord [anymore]?
If so, can I get an invite? I heard there was two but I wasn't sure if they're still up.

So is this game meant to be play with controller of keyboard
You can't guard break counter when you thumb is on RS

i've played with you before
which one of them are you?

I'm trying warlord out and I do the all-block counter or headbutt and attempt to do the followup stab but he just does a light attack. What am I doing wrong?

Absolutely just love when blocking doesn't work, feels great, wonderful balance, literally flawless

discord has been purged as all should be

ATTENTION knights, if we get in the lead, put all assets toward defense, none attacking.

any good Warlord tutorial videos? i am just getting my ass fucking laid out by everyone

HOW DO I SWITCH REGIONS HOLY FUCK I CAN'T FIND ANY GAMES

>the number of people being trolling shit-talking pieces of shit in brawl

Where the fuck is the honor

Elimination needs to be changed or that mode will be dead in a month at best in the full game.

>Power ups removed
>Gear stats removed
>Running for long periods of time from opponents gives you a movement penalty

>tfw Warden characters look best
>but I enjoy play Conq much more

Where my /honoraburu/ bros at? Been playing this boi for the whole beta.

honor =/= sportsmanship

Make sure to add this to the next op.

/fhg/ Friends list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

And to view those currently on there,

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

Works fine on my rig :^)

T-that armor is impractical and does not serve any realistic function and I-I don't want to see it posted here anymore.

New nobusi player here.

Any tips? How do I do her throw combo?

Post them stats, lads.

I don't know how much more I'll get to play, so this is probably about as much as I'll get.

I don't rage quit, so these are mostly legit (I did crash at the end of two duels and one dominion, but that was the game).

I will not be purchasing this game at this price. I enjoyed posting with you folks these last few days though. Not enough lewd for my tastes though..

Best of luck and enjoy your video game. Good bye friends.

Rebind GB to left bumper.

Disable reflections on that map.

i made one that nobody joined, but i wont ban anybody for thinking differently than people so it might not be your thing

Conq looks more crusader than Warden I think. I know Wardens get straight up greathelms, but Conq's base helm looks good enough, too. Plus flails are more of a cleric weapon, can't smite with a sword.

oh fucking hell, major spastic error on my part

thanks, you hero

FUCK WARDEN

POST KENSEI

If I can do it, you can do it too. Takes some getting used though, gotta admit.

What language do the knights speak, anyway? Nips are obvious, apparently the Vikings speak *modern* Icelandic.

just started playing him, doing pretty well

just wondering how you do the unblockable overhead swing

Oh, will there ever be a new one that doesn't implode? Would be cool to have one.
>it might not be your thing
I dunno user, not being ban happy is a good thing.
I need to build on my "women wearing armor" collection, sorry.

>tfw like Kensei but I can't allow myself to learn a low-tier character

How do I all chat?

I want to call the enemy team cowards.

is buying the game on gmg legit? i saw that they had it on -20%

kensei is mid tier

Kill yourself

Obviously latin

>all those fucking knights
>just me as a samurai
its perfect

22:00 CET i believe

official uplay shop has a coupon for 20% off as well

Knights will crush the weebs weak empire

So when I start getting hit, is it a feature that I can't change stance to block or is it just mouse because shit?

Sounds Germanic whatever it is.

>Filthy witeu piggu rosing as viking
>filthy witeu piggu lose as armored knight as well
>dey both argue an say to switch sides to beat superior samurai
>dey both attack eachother out of frustration and gorden samurai rives on stronger and rarger
>raugh.jpg

discord.gg/P9At3Cg here, you can join this one. ill shill it out sometimes to try and get people to join as well, itd be nice to set up Veeky Forums tournaments or pubstoms

hit t, then tab to cycle to all chat

>tfw actually enjoying playing orochi
I've mostly mained Conq and Kensei up until now but since today's the last day of the beta I decided to try out classes I never tried before. After playing orochi myself I can't help but wonder why the fuck do I never see any orochis use the deflect or try playing smart at all even? They all play the class the same pretty much from what I've seen, even the ones I ran into that are like renown 2.

medieval latin

Its a F E A T U R E

so apparently the first hacks are out for this game that make you autoparry etc

great

If you finish any of your chains with a heavy top, it will be an unblockable. It will also come out if you do a heavy top after GBing and throwing a dude. If you do that after throwing him out of a plane into a wall, it's absolutely unavoidable.

How's your last day of beta gear coming, /fhg/?

If you stay you can use your greatsword to plunder my viking lands