Cool Beans edition

/dlg/ Official Chatroom is 44

Useful Links:
>Starting guide
duellinks.gamea.co/c/edru5z1z

>Android download
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.konami.duellinks&hl=en

>Android emulator
bignox.com/ (download, install, make a google account, download duel links from the playstore)

>Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Leaked/Datamined Info
imgur.com/a/zViO5

>Extracted files from the game
Audio/cards/characters.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQMWZOVjU1RVU

Farming Guide:
reddit.com/r/DuelLinks/comments/5p7hwp/the_farming_guide/

Other urls found in this thread:

duellinks.gamea.co/c/m3z7mu5u
challonge.com/dlgtourney5
thetimezoneconverter.com/?tz=Taipei
strawpoll.me/12301273
strawpoll.me/12296768
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dead thread dead game sub-edition

Got this stall deck for today's loaner deck. It was actually pretty effective and restricted the NPC at every point by relying on mask of restrict and recycling it throughout the duel. Seems to be well thought out considering the little stall cards we have available to us right now.

Huh, I just realized these loaner decks are randomly generated. No wonder I've had some awful ones with no apparent synergy. This was mine for today it's a generic beatdown but pretty decent since all had above average stats

What are the unlock conditions for the different duelists?

>mob duelist ruins my win streak
Fuck Reverse Trap

How do you summon Grarl? Doesn't he need his equip spell to be on the field?

duellinks.gamea.co/c/m3z7mu5u

that's annoying but wait till you go against cornered rat trap.

Yep, he's useless since he can never be summoned without the spell and it wasn't in the deck

Cool, the thread's dead. Can we go back to /dng/ now?

You're right. OP should have linked it in the old thread before it got archived. Either way, this game is too different to be discussed alongside /dng/

What's the best ritual card?

It's not that it's too different it's because /dng/ screams NOSTALGIAFAGS OUT REEEEE YOUR GAME ISNT REAL THERES NO XYS OR ANIMEY GIRL ARCHETYPES

is there rule 34 of her yet?

Lolis are not for rule 34.

>Just barely managed to raise the 40k
Riryoku GET. Thank god for Odion and Ishizu unlock missions.

Yo fuck Mako his deck is actually broken
>Auto summon Umi with his skill
>Summon Umi boosted beat stick if you opponent can't get rid of it in ONE TURN then activate cost down
>Summon Daedalus and nuke field
>Use Twin Swords Tryce and deal 4200 in one attack

Fuck these Jap tryhrds running this thing unless you happen to have sphere kuriboh on hand you literally cannot beat this.

If I have the balance skill and only one monster in my deck, shouldn't I always get the monster on my first hand?

nope you're actually unlikely to draw it. your hand will reflect the balance of whole deck not the balance of monsters, spells, traps etc separately

more undead and egyptian themed cards when?

nah dude don't you want more cutey animey girls???

welp its a pretty useless skill then

>girl

So it's true the latest yugioh cards have been pandering towards the waifu crowd? Not denying this game is essentially for nostalgia pandering but I'd take it over them.

Monsters no longer being monsters is what I hate the most about the modern game.

Next tourney in 3/4 days. Someone said I should extend the wait in between tourneys and that should get more people joining.
challonge.com/dlgtourney5

Time poll to find out the optimal starting time (I already had an older time poll so this one has less range but is more pinpoint):
thetimezoneconverter.com/?tz=Taipei
strawpoll.me/12301273

Old poll if you still have some input:
strawpoll.me/12296768

probably along with marik and bakura

How effective is rerolling in this game?
How generous is this game compared to other popular online TCGs like Shadowverse and Hearthstone?

damn harpies are actually baller as fuck

Post deck?

they actually give you free shit.

Should I just not even touch pvp until I've made a decent deck, tried ranked as soon as I unlocked it and got wrecked. Havnt really changed the starting deck yet

Yes. The starting deck is terrible and you only win against duelist NPCs because they have worse decks than you. Everyone who plays PvP have opened at least few packs and managed to replace the vanilla 800/600 monsters with better stated ones so don't bother until you open a few packs.

>finally get my third Thunder Dragon
yeet

>tfw only one thunder dragon

should I get most of my stones from conversion, or is it viable to just wait until I get them from duels?

damn,I started playing week ago and thought it was shit so didn't trade for it but now that I know dinos are op I can't find a single one in trader. how long did gathering all 3 take?

I convert any card that I already have 3 of plus the real shitty 200-900 point no effect monsters and the stones pile up
I started 2 weeks ago and got them in the last 4 days, it kinda sucks how RNG the trader is

going to start saving up 100k coins for Riryuko or whatever the fuck

Most of the faggots playing are mediocre at best until Gold 4. So you can make any deck and win games.

Reminder to save your gate keys to have a chance at getting the new SR cards from farming legendary duelists after Feb 13th maintenance.

>until Gold 4
My final game before I got KOG was against some Yami Yugi shitter.

>sure I'll duel you if you start with 1000 life points

Vagabond is the biggest piece of shit.

You think thats bad?

Oh, yeah I had that too. He summoned fucking Blue eyes first turn.

to be fair if you had relinquished you would have kicked his ass, it was just bad luck not drawing it

What is the fastest way to unlock ishizu?

play an all light deck. don't set monsters/special summon them as it doesn't count

Main ways to get good cards? Not sure how rare gems will be later on, can I just go nuts on boosters now or will that hurt me later? Also pls explain why I need stones for cards

Card Trader.

Card Trader
Jesus fucking christ I just motherfucking hate how the goddamn abort button is so fucking useless. Shit.

What's better: Order To Change or Michizure?

Why not both?

lel depends on deck

If you don't play on using effect monster mich is better and if normies then order to charge.

Michizure. Order to charge requires you sacrifice a normal minion whereas michizire is less situational.

The trader has Bazoo and Thunder Dragon on offer, which one should I get?

Only Weevil is getting anything decent.

Bazoo for beats

If you get Thunder Dragon you have to commit to it and get 2 more + Two-Headed Thunder Dragon since even 1 missing piece renders all of them useless (though together they're pretty good for what they're meant to do).

I've had 0 for days now that I'm trying to get them after having one of them or the fusion in every single when I was wanting Cerb and Riryoki
And that's with the expanded UR/SR section as well

How the fuck do I get more Ultra Stones?

Guys, what can I run to stop losing guys to Mirror Wall?

Trap Jammer, stupid.

Twister

>168159880
Baiting

meant for

>168160575
Try harder for your (you)'s faggot

meant for

Hayabusa when?

>why is vagabond so bullshit?
>starts with blue eyes, leotur, and yomi ship

>I'll just roll once, can't wait to get nothing but N's.

fuck youuuuuuu

We already have the element monsters that can attack twice with 1500 atk.

Do you think lifepoints will ever get boosted? Its already way too easy to kill people

I'm thinking of dropping 30 or 20 dollars on this game, convince me not too.

who here about to have a comfy night watching Yugioh: The Dark Side of Dimensions movie?

>Dub

Do it so the game stays online and we can play it for free.

holy FUG older Tea is hot as fuck

In theaters, or is there a rip somewhere?

I'm streaming it, but I can only find 480p.

wtf duke devlin serves them food. completely forgot he was a character.

>weebs

>tewart cocksuckers

Look user sometimes I can give dubs a pass.

But dub YGO has shit music because they dont use the nip tracks AND they toss in shitty puns and memes every 2 seconds. I dare you to watch the final duel and not cringe over the shitty fruit puns

THIS GAME IS GOOD BUT WHICH PACK SHOULD I GET THERE ARE 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL OF THEM GET ALL THE PACKS

Anything I should add? Just got to gold but I'm having trouble breaking through to plat

Try and focus on getting Ultimate Rising. Theres a lot of cards in there that are staples and they will stop selling those packs in march.

rate my pulls

The top two, as those will be the first ones to be removed (March 29).

Should I roll whatever 10 pack now or wait some events?
My deck is boring as fuck and I can't beat fucking Vagabond for shit

Fucking hell Jpey is funny in this movie.

"You're trapped in a world made up of your memories."

"Uh I'm pretty sure there'd be less traffic."

what can I do to make this deck better? It's beatdown but I feel it's missing something

sonic bird is gud

everything else sux

Nice blog, can I expect a review of the film soon?

>I have 296 gems and no need to waste on packs

Who just existing here? I wish we had access to the npc cards

why is trying to play anything in this game but "Le Braindead Dino Man of +300 atk" is like pulling teeth on pack pulls

Help me build a dragon deck

What else do i need?

Just SPEND MONEY lmao

>You'll never be the cute girl.