Does anyone here think there is any correlation between race and bad driving?

Does anyone here think there is any correlation between race and bad driving?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-CuqJ5vPYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sex, faith, and of course iq more so (so technically race). Fucking hijab wearing cunts have no goddamm peripheral vision and have a nasty habit of not looking to either side before merging, let alone using their mirrors. And non-muzzie women love their phones of course. And all women seem to not be able to operate any kind of vehicle with confidence.

Yes. Rich white people are the fucking worst, with mulims being second worst.
Americans are third.

Every time I get stuck behind someone going 15+ under, its always some chucklefuck with indian plates.

>indian plates.
Full blooded Indians have their own plates??

they can get plates through their tribe instead of the state.

Oh you mean native Americans. You realize that Indians live on an entirely different continent, right?

>of course iq more so (so technically race).
fpbp had no idea Veeky Forums was this redpilled

read this back to me

Adopted Asian kids or children of racially Asian parents that have been in the US their whole life don't seem to drive any different than average US drivers.

International college students from India/China/Japan? Watch the fuck out. They drive like they're texting, even when they're not texting.

Asians best

Americans are not a race.

Then you need to account for that fact that only 1 out of 10 black people have cars so just like murder rates they are way over represented.

Cringe

Fun Fact: Los Angeles has a huge hit and run rate because migrants don't have permits.

lmao at the mental gymnastics by whitey

Check your privilege, fucking white male

The correct term is "native american" not Indian you ignorant redneck hick

Mudslims somehow manage to get their license while not following any rules of the road. They creep into pedestrians, overtake on the shoulder or in bike lanes, overtake on turns, turn right from the middle lane, merge over solid lines, tailgate, steer with two fingers on the wheel with their hand on their lap, never check mirrors, never do shoulder checks, constantly weave through traffic, speed through red lights, don't stop on a left turn (just ride the tail of the car in front). They are mentally retarded but not giving them their license is racism and islamophobia.

looks like someone got lost on their way to reddit

Everything else has, how is driving different?

Yes
Bad drivers don't race

definitely this
>on way home
>approaching intersection
>on my side of the road, there are 3 lanes a left hand turn lane, a through traffic lane and a right hand turn lane (in order from left to right)
>no one's in the right hand turn lane, so proceed to enter it at the appropriate time and drive to the light while slowing down as it is red
>barely 10 feet from the light this beat to shit 2002 Chrysler Town and Country van filled with Muslim refugees that's in the through traffic lane starts trying to enter the right hand turn lane over the white line (which is illegal)
>come to stop relatively fast
>van's at an angle now blocking 2 lanes of traffic as it attempts to enter the lane
>too wide so they have to reverse to get into the lane properly
>almost completely sideways at this point straddling 2 lanes
>light turns green, van flies forward and continues through the right hand turn lane at an angle, and goes up and over a curb

>Be me early in the morning driving a Hino 185
>Heavy load
>Following an old Buick driven by a black dude
>Come to an intersection
>Kang decides he's not going straight.
>Stops in the intersection and turns left.
>I brake hard to avoid hitting him

I always figured the guy was high or something. Something similar happened years ago. A black lady did pretty much the same thing.

Feather, not dot.

>triggered

if it was "Native American" they wouldn't issue license plates naming themselves as "Indians"

Asians are the worst. I live in the Bay Area where the population is 30% Asian, and I've never seen shit this bad. Regularly driving 10 below the limit, weaving into other lanes. Yesterday I saw a guy turn his blinker on in the regular lane, come to a stop at a green light (because there was opposing traffic) and wait to turn left from that lane. This is in fact the second time I've seen that. Asians will be first in line for the gas.

I've done all those things except turning right from the middle lane and never checking mirrors.

That doesn't mean anything except that Asians usually crash before they reach a speed where they end up dead, any maybe have a better rate of seat belt use, since they end up using them daily.

>rich white people
>not the best at everything
Are you a mad minority or a mad poor?

Absolutely. Frenchmen are probably the worst drivers in the world.

Racists are so easy to trigger.

>Does anyone here think there is any correlation between race and bad driving?

In the USA, the ones without insurance are most likely poor whites, blacks, and mexicans. As a result, those drivers hit and run almost all the time. Other than the citation, the finance penalty for hit and run is approx $600 in my state. The small fine means it is almost always financially positive to hit and run even if you have insurance. Hit and run needs a bigger penalty such as +$25,000 fine and felony citation to stop it from going on.

Nu males are such faggots lmao

>Oh you mean native Americans. You realize that Indians live on an entirely different continent, right?

Similarly, the proper name for blacks in the USA is "Unfairly Oppressed and Suppressed Americans Due Reparations And Social Welfare Universal Wages".

>n-nu males
>Lmao
Good butthurt cover :^) still triggered I see.

Damn it wrong thread.

the cuck rage is real the only person getting mad here is you after someone called you out for acting like a redditor

>any correlation between race and bad driving?
It depends A LOT on the location and country. And you also need to take age into consideration because a lot of old people are simply terrible behind the wheel.

Not him. However self made rich people no as they have developed skills and knowledge. Bratty kids who are spoiled and get a fast car as soon as they get a license have no respect for road rules or end up like this youtube.com/watch?v=f-CuqJ5vPYo

Does different bone structure, different reflexes and reaction times different IQ, different hormonal levels and different grades of eye vision affect driving?

>My mother got rear ended by a moor who didn't want to stop to enter a roundabout.

Other story

>Me driving in my car with moor friend as copilot
>Stop at traffic lights in the right side to make a right turn in a junction
>Light is off (it goes flashing amber when you can turn right here in Spain)
>Moor said that I should accelerate since the light is not red
>he did not even notice that the junction was full of cars and we couldn't go regarding the traffic light color
>this moor managed to have his driving license at the second try
>he still has license even if he get fines weekly

True, you can't win shit that doesn't involve just burying someone in shitty manufactured goods.

They don't have licenses. One person does, then they go re-take the test multiple times under different names, passing with flying colours each time, and the examiners are too concerned with being racist to admit they can't tell the difference.
It's worse with the women, because it's just the same guy in a burqa, calling racism AND sexism when called on his moustache.

Maybe the issue's even bigger in america with the driving test being a rubber stamp.

Indian indians are shockingly okay, considering the lack of rules on indian roads other than 'give way to cows and elephants'.

They have an attitude. Mostly that since they spent six figures on their jaaaaag or their range rover or their bentley, they have rights to the road.
I used to have a seasonal job directing traffic at a regatta, to keep one car park free of cars so the minibuses with competitors and boats could unload.
The police came by and warned me about stepping in front of cars, because that was the only way to get the rich pricks to stop.
Then I basically got fired because someone didn't check their mirrors, and reversed their range rover into the back of someone's jag, leaving a dent.
Both cars were the exact same shade of blue, and were driven by similar-looking people. I'd just backed the landowner's car into his other car, while stopping him bullying his way to parking on his own land.
Even the regatta's organiser being my mother's boyfriend didn't help me beyond letting me actually get paid.

>>My mother got rear ended by a moor who didn't want to stop to enter a roundabout.
You don't stop to enter roundabouts. You only stop if you need to give way. Your mother was in the wrong.

stop pretending to have money on Veeky Forums

the fuck is native american? that's a retarded term. We don't call French people native europeans

No.
There is correlation between enjoyment of driving and quality of driving.

No, we call them smelly fucktards, because that's what they are.
Native americans are native americans. And boy do they hate imported americans.

If everyone drives like shit, then no one drives like shit.

But those are spics

No, but poor people are shitty drivers.

Reddit is that way friendo!

>Are you a mad minority or a mad poor?
A mad poor minority...

Bay area.. so beautiful but such a shithole. I loved it before I came to 4chinz now...

I'm not that user but some American roundabouts have stop signs. If he's not American then his mom cannot drive and should be shot.
Shitpost harder. Native Americans is the administratively correct term as they are "Natively from the Continent of America". Indians are called Indians because they are "Nationally tied to the country of India". Americans are called Americans because they are incorrectly tied to a country instead of realizing the term is generally incorporating an entire 2 continents. As for the plate, I can only blame ill advised government officials who fail to understand Columbus thought he was in the West Indies and referred to the Native Americans as Indians out of ignorance.

Race doesn't matter, what matters is where you learn to drive. For example, if you learned to drive the US, there is a 90% chance you drive like a retard. You were taught wrong by retards because the US has shit standards for driving and licensing.

>the US has shit standards for driving and licensing.
The driving standards were higher but discrimination lawsuits forced standards to be lower. My state also tried to raise the standards like California, and just like in California, discrimination lawsuits stopped it.

Meritocracy doesn't apply in racial situations. A discrimination lawsuit is basically admission that certain races cannot satisfy requirements based upon meritocracy.

Since Europe adopts a lot of standards from the USA, it would be better to adopt some driving standards from Europe that have survived lawsuit challenges. But politicians are sensitive to the highly vindictive anti-racial discrimination attacks during re-election because the two largest minorities have increased their population to the point where their vote swings elections. So they get catered to with driving standards and social welfare payments.

Take it from someone that lives in the driving capital of the world and possibly the melting pot capital too. Asians and Mexicans suck gorilla dick at driving. But Age ABSOLUTELY has more of an effect on shitty driving than race does. Double the effect.

All I see is d-d-damage c-c-c-control mental gymnastics for you trying to justify being a racist waste of shit.
A discrimination lawsuit is someone being forced to admit they discriminated by race rather than ability.

This is correct. Americans are shitty, shitty drivers because they feel they have a right to drive, and that driving should be handed to them on a platter.
Self-driving cars should be stopped; the last thing we want is americans NOT killing their morons off in car crashes.

Race? Not a single bit, Culture tho. Culture definitely

sure I'll take your anecdotal evidence.

Culture is a result of race.

Motherfucker you got a problem with Americans? I'll whip that candy ass with my fucking fists, American style too. Fucking foreigners always shitting up the joint as usual fucking sick of it

Yes

if you are good at racing you are probably an ok driver (maybe you are an asshole with your good driving though)

This.
Chinks are the most terrible drivers.
Followed by niggers.

>Chinks are the most terrible drivers.
From the way my suburb city police describe drivers, they are the best drivers in terms of per capita citations. Of course, the cynical people here would say that's because the chinks are best at hit and run so that's why they get no citations. But that wouldn't account for the lack of speeding tickets.

black americans think that because their ancestors were enslaved, it puts them above all laws....including the laws of physics

what documentary is this jem from?

Rich people sucks because they all have that kind of attitude. The egomaniac one that they are superior to everything.

Empire of dust

Or something like that

Yes.

STOP.
All of those are a choice.
Get money, don't be a faggot, and leave.

Found the subaru driver

>My mother got rear ended by a moor
>Me driving in my car with moor friend
Has "moor" become the Spanish equivalent of "nigga"?

Muslims are fucking shit at driving
>be me
>going to visit a friend
>in a residential area
>speed limit 30 km/h
>out of fucking nowhere comes an opel astra with an unkempt cocksucker and his C4 clad in curtains to wife speeding atleast 90 km/h
>hear tiresqueal behind me
>proceeds to tailgate me and honks eventhough i'm going the speedlimit
>The stinking asshole decides to drive up on the curb to pass me
Apperently these guys are brain surgeons and rocket scientist

The cars in the roundabout have right of way, cars entering the roundabout have to wait for a gap. The traffic inside the roundabout should ALWAYS be flowing

>black americans think that because their ancestors were enslaved, it puts them above all laws....including the laws of physics

It's true that the laws of physics do apply in car collisions.

But for those laws to apply, the mass must be there and it isn't. For example, conservation of momentum would say that the collision momentum = (your_car + niggaverse_car). However, the niggaverse_car runs away leaving all the momentum effect on your_car. So the laws of physics seem to be maintained after all. The niggaverse_car is not violating any laws. It is following expected behaviour after all and left all momentum responsibility to be borne by your_car.

If there is a gap, you take it and you go. You do not stop unless absolutely required.

No, culture is a result of where you were raised. Note how americans of all colours are shit at driving.

>Does anyone here think there is any correlation between race and bad driving?
I'd say is more of a correlation between nationality and driving. For example, Americans are as bad driving, as Indians, Africans and Chinks. Europe doesn't have any of this in the other hand, since we are properly taught how to drive

All this shows is the people who died, not who caused the crash.

How stupid can one be

Honestly can get behind this. I've been to Africa. Getting a license in some countries is driving in a straight line or around a block. Hell, in some places the idea of actually waiting around for a license is a joke.

It all depends on the motoring culture and standards for license issuing really. There's a reason some states have shitty drivers: they're the ones that practically hand licenses out.

White Americans and white Europeans and white Australians are much closer in culture and behaviour than black Americans and white Americans, Muslims living in Europe and white Europeans or white Australians and abos.

> Does anyone here think there is any correlation between race and bad driving?

No, no I do not.

Best driver country list
>Finnish
>Japanese
>Germans

>>Japanese
I will agree dependent upon age and their location.
in Japan: agreeable enough
old japs: some of the worst public safety hazards.

someone who understands, jesus

>asians

It would be even lower if pajeets weren't also "asians".

Brampton Ontario ("Brampledesh" pajeet enclave) has the highest car insurance rates in Canada.