/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Cat butts edition again

>Valentione's Day (Feb. 2nd - Feb. 15th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Valentiones_Day/

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.5 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d90ea3ee6d083eaba4f22e5deefe934b0a0a464e

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu (embed)

>Previously on /xivg/

If you only had two retainers which type would they be? If you had all 8 how would you distribute their roles? I hear fishing is still almost useless, but the other two gathering are useful. Also I heard some weird rumor that they somehow get less efficient after a certain ilvl. What ilvl should I get them all to in order to get everything? Does their gear being HQ matter?

I'm going to date an elezen for Valentione's day!

Blue mage

>not being like megu and having meltdowns over who others play with and regularly popping blood vessels over final fantasy fourteen while "staying away from drama"
what's wrong wyou

FEMROES!

You're going to beat off with your Venus clone pocket pussy

vjoober

cat BOY butts!

Muh Gil toss
Muh honor
Muh blade

when do we get more job reveals for stormblood

please gib samurai

xth for c@ and deletion of femroes

Cats

LF Valentine for Tuesday.. Please be EU, maybe do 9-11S with me.

Spitroasties

I would use one hunting and one mining/botany if I only had two. Probably mining over botany if I only had 2, but if I had 3+ I'd take both. If I had 8, I'd probably have 2 hunting 3 mining and 3 botany. I just keep my hunting ones at 210 or whatever the limit is, I don't know anything about them getting less efficient. HQ gear can make a difference for gathering ones, since their yields and available ventures depend on stats. They don't need any +GP stuff though. I don't often use mine for money unless I see an opportunity in the market, I mostly use them for convenience, getting me big stacks of mats to craft consumables and stuff to grind scrips with.

hello...?
:3

whats that smell, smells like mental illness mixed with self shame and insecurities.

Because spider-man uses katanas

>when you fight the griffin and somewhat outdps everyone regardless being chained down thrice

sloppy

I approve of this thread edition.

Does it say anywhere about that ilvl cap or stat cap, or is that from player testing?

Why not post smiles instead

>Caring about DPS in expert

Because spider-man tossed Gil around

>a boss takes four minutes to kill instead of 90 seconds
ah yes this doesn't add up at all

I'm not sure about stat cap for gatherers, but they mention raising the retainer ilvl in patch notes. I think they raised it in 3.2 or 3.3 but I'm not sure.

I don't usually care about DPS in roulettes, but what the fuck is this.

I'm more impressed actually that a healer managed to outdps everyone regardless being disabled 3 times by collar.

What else you got to do after you beat it?
Scared someone else is going to sit on your spot on the bench, lmao.

oh u rite

>spend 15 minutes doing a dungeon every day vs spend 30 minutes on it every day
HMMMM

The fact of the matter is did you correct them? or did you sit up like a passive aggressive beta bitch to only come here to complain? This is the important question.

Newfag here, lv 6 now, is all the quest unvoice? When the main quest begin anyway?

and of course the pakscammer shows up

Highlanders

>2 of my friends randomly change to a catboy and a catman respectively
>get the urge to make a cute moonie catboy
>almost go through with it until I remembered that I'm poor as fuck ingame and can't afford to change a bunch of glamours around

Main quests have a fire looking icon on map
The main quest begins right at level 1 and it will carry you to level 60, some of it has voice acting

Fuck off and find somewhere else to shitpost and derail

hi

Your msq has a different quest Icon also most important parts of the MSQ are voiced. Side quests are unvoiced.

Only the main scenario quests have voiceover, and even then it's not all of them.

>have butler's attire
>can never use it
Except that one time I did for like a day.

hey boys

when are you marrying ebie

Nigga I know your irrelevant plus 20 week a11s carried ass isn't talking about time.

hello

Still not seeing the issue

What will you be drinking during Fanfest
I'm drinking blueberry wine

Why would RareX kick a top tier player like guffy? We're they jealous of how good he is?

Valvey cleared a12s

So I looked up this game and I played the trial version a bit and enjoyed it. Is it worth buying this game or should I wait until they release the new expansion?

Morning /xivg/!

the better question is why you care about the doings of a shit tier FC on a joke of a server or the actions of a shit tier player on a joke server.

Where that a6 clear

You could start preparing yourself for the expansion if you start playing now. When the expansion comes out you will either have to play through the first two games or spend money on a boost to skip them.

Buy through base game and play your free month.

We need to see your character first.

You forgot your pants, lizer.

I started on 11s like 5 weeks ago senpai

So what weapon do you think blue mage would wield?

5 weeks to clear 11? jesus christ dude

I hope it's a katana, just to rub salt in the wound.

web sacks

I heard somewhere that Blue Mages dual-wielded swords?

In full 260/270s

I sure love how xivg thinks people play with 7 clones of themselves

>Its everyones fault but me

That argument doesnt hold up when everyone in the group says it

Don't fall for the swedish bait.

You were dead during that clear
With weakness already applied
In ilv 260/270s

please stop posting

I see. And I play in Cactuar but barely meet any player, should I play in other one?

sry
Second time I died to whirlwind because I didn't have enough time to top myself off

Probably because you got greedy with DPS.

>1/0 chest
lmao

I just raised and ED + aspected helios wasn't enough to survive

nyo

Cactuar is pretty dead from what I hear, so if you want to join a populated server I'd recommend Gilgamesh, Excalibur or Leviathan. There are other decent, populated servers too, but I can't think of the names off the top of my head.

Anytime Seto, just hope you're ready for my moosemeat sandwich

In FFXI, yes. But only because they usually picked a sub-job that had the dual wield ability, like Ninja or Dancer.

Have you joined a Free Company yet? That's your first step, there are a few good Free Companies on Cactuar that are busy enough. One or two from right here on /xivg/, if you're interested.

Just say so here, the Pastebin in the OP is a little outdated.

Where is your dog that follows you everywhere

You rely on yous
Yet you can't even keep a friend

You're dead moosemeat.

Who.....

Neko

Neko is a CAT YOU IDIOT. ITS EVEN IN THE NAME

He's always in arm's reach though????

Those things are my kryptonite, absolutely most delicious candy.

I'm not good at smiling

All ready for the Valentine. Only missing a cute catgirl.

Wanting instant gratification
Yet you don't even know what even makes you happy

Cactuar is the most populated Aether server behind Balgamesh.

What are some good looking smn books? I got the Zurvan one but I'm not super keen on it

Cute giraffe user. I would pet her neck and fend off any that attempt to say her for skin, saliva or meat.

No I just start today so, I still learn to play. Other said the server is dead so I think about start new char.

really cute meower!!

dotes u all

There are far better elezen out there than that one. Expand your horizons.

>Playing MSQ again on my Balmung alt to get it to HW content
>Have to grind a level every 2-3 MSQ quests to continue MSQ
I want a jump potion already.

Anyone got any lewd beepys?