CG discography: pastebin.com/fX7fpxrU
ML material translation: pastebin.com/3yynKCtQ
ML discography: pastebin.com/jtCYhgrA
SM material translation: pastebin.com/tiVgamsu
SM discography: pastebin.com/mXYV0TY3
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/j3MGjNCK
Upcoming Events and Merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

Starlight Stage:
>Event: 02/10 ~ 02/15 Live Party (Nene, Umi)
>Gacha: 02/08 ~ 02/13 (Noriko, Rei)
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

News:
- ESTi has retired: - Recent CDs are still doing well: - KWSM fancomic TS: - Sachiko/Syoko fancomic TL: - Archive of : archive.is/5xcqu
- SM Update (Feb 12th): - SideM anime announcement: - SideM 2nd STAGE ~ORIGIN@L STARS~ Day 2 report: Upcoming:
Feb 15th: LIVE THE@TER FORWARD 03 Starlight Melody
Feb 19th, 10AM JST: WonFes stream: live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv288124007
Feb 22nd: Million Live 3rd Live BD @Makuhari
Feb 27th: Million Live 4th Anniversary

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_datex_/status/830795575721291776
idolmaster.jp/blog/?p=20748
twitter.com/trademark_bot/status/821949315199406080/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Press F to pay respects

BELIEVE IN CHIE.

HaruChiha is alive and well.

Nah, they don't even deserve that

B E L G I U M
E
L
G
I
U
M

It's kind of nice to have a SideM OP.

Sachiko is the cutest idol!

G

Yuki you're coming to Belgium with me.

Would you let her touch you?

Looks like Arisa Date (Emi) also went to the Side-M live too.

twitter.com/_datex_/status/830795575721291776

Welp, time to jump into this gay train. Which Side-M speaks all funny-like with an accent? I'm a sucker for those kind of characters.

Hell, I've seen people bring up comparisons to Nichibros. S who is the Side-M closest to being like Karawasawa? He's my husubando

Yes, of course.

They have to write out the drama episode. It takes a while with all the material .they have to work with.

How do you feel about Kirio?

Not even TakeP is safe from this madness.

But no (Suzuho)?

I'm quite happy about the existence of a SideM anime. It makes sense, too. They wouldn't wanna cannibalize too much attention from CG by doing an ML anime. From the perspective of casual fans, suddenly getting a faceful of Yet More New Characters not that long after the CG anime, probably wouldn't go over too well. Still, they're doing the Million Magazine and stuff, so I think they've got something or other planned for ML sometime in the future. Hopefully not by A-1. I fucking hated how they handled ML in the movie.

I am concerned that the SideM anime's gonna have a severe lack of good girls in it though. I mean, it's dude idols, so there can't be any good girls. And good girls are the best. Are there any good boys in SideM? Or is it only bad boys? I'm honestly not too familiar with the characters.

Would you buy Ellie Selection chocolates?

Rina is cute!!!

>a severe lack of good girls in it though.

They have the BEST girl.

That's a boy, though. If he was really a girl at heart, he'd grow his hair out instead of using a wig.

I will marry the Hayato.

It'll be A-1 almost certainly.
Just hope that the anime is more in the vein of 765 / CG ep. 26 rather than CG / ML Movie

Oh shit, so a Rakugo guy huh? Pretty cool.

That fucking hair though. Hijiri Mochizuki.

Nana please calm down.

Well just hope SideM P is a girl.
Why would Nana want to marry him?

Hayato is the only good boy you need, but he is mine. Don't worry user, I'm sure you will find your SideM soon, too.

>Hopefully not by A-1. I fucking hated how they handled ML in the movie.
A-1 is involved in ML in general, not just anime. They even handle all the art for the game. There's not much of a chance of them not being involved in a hypothetical anime for ML.

And here's a good boy.

Would you like a foreigner? He's a good boy.

Kirio is like the worst parts of Nana and Miku mixed together and a bit of Sae sprinkled on top. Even his song is basically MERUHEN KONCHIKICHIN. If you're who I think you are, you might like him.

If anything, the pressure is now on ML to announce something comparably big that isn't their retirement during their live on March. CG had the Theater anime, OG had a fantastic amount of nothing and SideM has this.

There's Daigo though he doesn't speak funnily. Both he and Tomoe have similar backgrounds (yakuza & Hiroshima)

But user he also has to go to school as a male (male), he can't just waltz to school wearing twin tails

Have you watched an ML live?
They've never done the "announcements at the end" thing in those so there's a good chance that trend would continue.

The most important question is, will SideM P being better P than TakeP?

It take fucking miracle to one-up that based guy.

>A-1 is involved in ML in general, not just anime. They even handle all the art for the game. There's not much of a chance of them not being involved in a hypothetical anime for ML.
A-1 handled the visual design of the characters, but that's pretty much it. The actual character development was handled internally at Namco. There was a fantastic article about the development process, a year or two ago. I wish I could find it.
Hell, some characters like Reika even showed up in beta form years before ML even existed. There's a screenshot, from before ML was even announced, of I think Reika and Momoko, showing up in a beta save data icon for iDOLM@STER 2.

If they follow the in-game manga's setup, he'll be a ponytailed "cool" kind of guy.

There's not a screenshot of them, but there's unused data of Reika, Momoko, and Julia in iM@S 2

Literally best boy.

>Well just hope SideM P is a girl.

Most things point to SM-P being a dude though. Though, considering the trend of outlandish AdaptationPs started by TakeP, I'm open to being surprised.

>Why would Nana want to marry him?
Marie Miyake is apparently a massive Hayatofag.

Don't you want to marry your 2D aidoru too?

Didn't they announce the whole TA thing at the end of the 3rd Live? Or am I misremembering?

They don't write, yeah. But they continue to draw art for ML. While they're actively involved, there's no reason for Bamco to give the anime to anyone else.

Let them grasp at straws. It's their only hope

There was a screenshot posted on /@/ of Reika and Momoko's save data icon over a year before Million Live was ever announced, I mean.

agreed x1000

>Don't you want to marry your 2D aidoru too?

Oh no I wouldn't want to subject them to that.

Is Beit the most popular unit or something?
I see SEM gets lots of love, too.

Actually, you're right.
They did do that last year, even if not the years before.

idolmaster.jp/blog/?p=20748

>ミリオン3rdツアー幕張公演にて制作発表しましたミリオンライブのCD新シリーズ「THE IDOLM@STER THE@TER ACTIVITIES」シリーズの発売日が決定致しました!

So maybe there's hope after all.
Maybe this twitter.com/trademark_bot/status/821949315199406080/photo/1 will be relevant?

Just don't keep too much hope.

Wow..SideM got an anime. I don't really know how I feel about this.

Considering that TakeP took a lot of queues from TheaterP in the CG Theaters, I think it's pretty certain that we'll get PonytailP, or at least someone very strongly based on him.

Takeuchi's natural baritone voice is a one in a million jackpot though, so they'll have to think of another way for Side-M P to leave a strong first impression when the anime rolls around.

Maybe they saw Love Live get fucking rich instead of CG/ML and they don't want the same to happen with Ensemble Stars/SideM?

Why would they announce their retirement when they just launched Million Magazine and a new manga?

Kissing her peach.

There are a few Side-Homo seiyuus who are MinamiPs.

So at the very least, they know damn well about how they feel about Minami.

Which SideM idol is just like Sachiko? I just need another Sachiko clone in my life.

The money to finance a sideM game and an anime has to come from somewhere, so they'll cut ML

Just kidding, SS alone probably paid for it

Woah be careful with that

Ren

I'm not giving up on ML until the day the servers shut down.

That's what my idols would want, right?

For some reason I absolutely loathe Ren but adore Sachiko

Michiru is the superior choice

They're not gonna shut ML down. It's doing fine. See

We're in turbulent times now. Nothing makes sense anymore and anything can happen.

i.e. This is the time when Reds are strongest. The time of reckoning where the apprentice awakens is near.

anal sex is fucking disgusting

So you mean it's finally time for Sakura to awaken?

i would buy ellie

>Side-M anime
WHAT. What i've been doing this whole week?

yes actually, as a unit

>SideM election results by unit
>1.Beit
>2.Jupiter
>3.W
>4.Jupiter
>5.Dramatic Stars

individually though HxJ members beat everyone

Haha, fucking disgusting. Because your dick will be covered in poop. Fucking AND disgusting!

>They wouldn't wanna cannibalize too much attention from CG by doing an ML anime
With CG profits being shared with Cygames and ML being more of a in-house business, one would think scamco's priority would be to make ML at least as big as CG.

I'm afraid she might not be for sale.

>Not a new IP

>What I've been doing this whole week?
Based on your post shitposting most likely

>This is the time when Reds are strongest

Well, Ai recently came back to life.

Can we have Gooky Dooky come back too?

Ren is a mix of Reina and KSMZ, fuck if you take out the ponytail he even has the same hair as KSMZ. He's also a spaghetti-spiller.

Just woke up and read Twitter.
Never really cared about SideM, although I really liked one song but I don't remember how it was called, but this is taking it way too far, this isn't iDOLM@STER AT ALL.

Let's do this again.
Which SideM song are you listening to, right now?
Sayonara Summer Holiday is pretty good.

I'm seeing a (27) there, though.

Yeah, for imas.kr

then why are you using the anal idol's picture

CG is still making them money though. In any case, an ML anime at this point in time wouldn't do well, due to it being too soon after the CG anime. That's all there is to it.

All shall be united under the banner of U DU KI

>2.Jupiter
>4.Jupiter
Jupiter seems pretty popular.

>it's finally time for Sakura to awaken?

OH SHIT.

IS IT REALLY?

It's showing up as new for me.

Sometimes 4chanX skips the new IP indicators if it gets a bunch of posts at once and can't tell who just joined and who was already in the thread.

Ren is a good boy, he's just bad at expressing himself

god dammit that's supposed to be #5 HighxJoker

Maybe next time sweet prince.

The world wasn't ready for AkaP to get a canon buttbuddy.

can Veeky Forums x detect samefagging?
i samefag a lot and you just gave me a little paranoia.

Pretty nice when other branch idols supporting SideM.
That really shows im@s are like one big family.

Wish /@/ could be the same.

Imagine how magical (i.e. Downright Fucking Terrifying) an /@/ Danketsu song will be.

If a Ren is a slut then that makes Takeru and Michiru even bigger sluts because he's purest Kogadou.

All 4chanX does is watch for when the IP counter rises.
If there are as many new posts as new IPs, it knows that all the new posts were from new posters. Otherwise, there's no way to tell who's new.

4chanX doesn't get any info that a regular Veeky Forums user doesn't already have. It's just a browser-size script.

I guess so.

VA connection aside, I wonder how Kaoru would react to an easily excited kid like Ranko.

No, only when someone makes their first post in the thread. You can samefag all you want and not get caught.
Would Touma rather fuck Haruka or Arisu?
Everyone on /@/ hates each other, so an /@/ Danketsu would be weak as fuck.

I disagree, but chances are most idols would think that, at least at first.

Which SideM will be the new Shiki and become the darling of annoying western fans?

My money's on Natsuki

Oh, I forgot: if someone makes a post and the IP counter doesn't move at all, you'll get a little popup saying "Not the first post from this IP." when you hover over the name.

Basically, Veeky Forums X's samefag detection is luck based.

Superior Ryo.

I'll look into this. Thanks. my fellow f@gs