What is the likelyhood of this coming to north america?

what is the likelyhood of this coming to north america?

i want one so bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EChZbd0HeGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like that it has actual sporting brake calipers, unlike the mono-piston brakes on my ST.

My guess is in two or three years if it even come but surely not by the en of this year like in europe.

Shit is hideous, buy a 500.

[gurgle noises]

why would i want some overweight, low power italian meme garbage?

I hope is comes in just regular colors. I dont want a sting-mobile. Green. I want a nice dark green. Or a baby shit yellowish-brown

U G L Y

who cares if it's ugly driving pleasure is all that matters

>Driving pleasure
>Yaris

was just typing this
fucking lel

so what's your idea of a fun car then

Something that can actually oversteer and doesnt have an econobox seating position?

You know...things that cause real driving pleasure?

you can oversteer in a fwd ever heard of trailbraking ?

My Grandmother has a Yaris

Most flimsy, gutless thing I have ever seen
> Toyota dealership sold her all the 'boy racer' extras

I agree the base trim might be gutless but we are talking about the grmn as op posted. It will have an 1.8l supercharged with about 200hp. For a car this light is far from gutless.

Saudi drifting is nowhere near as fun as a power assisted RWD drift.

>It will have an 1.8l supercharged with about 200hp.

So that's a supercar by UK standards... Who the fuck can afford this there?

Yea, but it's still a Old lady's car

And their pig ugly - just buy a 80's Jag XJS for $12k and be cool with a V12

>buying a nearly 40 years british car

>implying more than 6 cylinders will be working at a time

saudi drifting is not trail braking. It's braking with your left foot while also pressing the gas the balance the car. It can be used to put more weight to the front while slowing the rear wheel to reduce traction wich make the car oversteer.

Saudi drifting is just jerking the wheel left and right at high speed.

Using the brakes mid turn in a FWD shitbox is just going to make you understeer into oblivion. THere's no way to control the rear wheels on a FWD. You might be able to kick out the end for a couple seconds but the rear will just snap back eventually or snap oversteer your ass into a wall.

This is why a "underpowered" RWD will always be more fun than a souped up FWD.

And yet the brz is garbage
Muh rwd meme needs to stop

Yeah you're right. My opinion is biaised to fwd maybe because I live in canada where snow can make fwd fun.

Send them an email. I'm sure if at least 10 of us send them an email they'll immediately announce they're bringing it to the US.

You first

NO!!! It'll smoke my GT86

*steals your steering wheel*

BACK THE FUCK OFF????

Here's praying for forged internals so we can do to this what we did to the 4AGZE

GO SPEED RACER GO!
youtube.com/watch?v=EChZbd0HeGw

Thank you for this post

I not understanding?

The steering wheel in the Yaris GRMN they showed off was pretty much pilfered from the 2017+ Toyota 86 RWD sports car

>Driving pleasure
>Toyota

>86
>new Supra coming
>Yaris GRMN
>upcoming performance Corolla with a 250 HP 2.0L Turbo

>>new Supra coming
Your second on the list isn't even on the road yet? lol fuck off, like everyone doesn't know toyota is the specific antithesis of "driving pleasure".

why do so many people go full autismo and attack brands on this board, it's an inanimate object and you're literally wasting your time bashing a product you don't want to buy. I'm almost certain that would put you on the spectrum somewhere

You can tell they're trying extra hard to change that image too. Not the reality, just the image. Toyota thinks they can gain driver points by brute force publicity rather than earning it the honest way. Typical stupid rich kid thats gotta rent friends.

The Yaris took both the GT86's steering wheel and dev team.