PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.3, thoroughly patching downgrading for latefriends who update. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools BTFO, Menuhax's "last known Home Menu vuln." dead
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-NTR CFW 3.4 Preview6 and BootNTR 3.1 released. (BootNTR Selector updates automatically.) github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases

>Wii U
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/nds-forwarder-cias-for-your-home-menu.426174/
github.com/Steveice10/FBI/tree/master/servefiles
3ds.guide/updating-a9lh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that DS ROM loading from SD was not worth waiting for

Android > vita > ioS > apple II > 3ds > cardboard box > PS TV > wiiu

Fite me. You cant

PSTV will be superior to Vita with the new Vitashell

A device attached to a TV permentantly is better than a Vita.

Ok

Reminder that the Android NDK allows for C and C++ to be ported to Android easily

I tried that before to compile doom, it's neato.

Maybe I phrased that wrong.
A PSTV is better value for money than a Vita.

UPDATE

THE

OP

FOR

VITA

YOU

KEKS

>Android over anything
lol

Yep haven't setup the toolchain in a few years but wholeyfuck was an experience cross compiling before.

Not him but the idea of USB storage just murdered any thoughts I had of getting a Vita, it's just not worth it now

Oh my god no it does NOT, holy shit it does not.
All that does is let your ordinary, fully fleshed out java application call native functions, which cannot on their own, interact with Android at all. If you want to port a PC game, you need to strip out anything related to running in an environment, and replace them with running as a library essentially. Think porting emulators to libretro, but way worse. It's a pain

that's not how any of this works

to include what else?

OK, I've heard some horror story's, but what's the best way to go about updating Luna, and what not so I can push these 3DS's to 11.3?
Is the Luna Updater fine? or is that causing half of the issues I've heard about? ( Black screen on boot, system hangs, ect ect. )
Also, if I'm on Luna 6.6 and I updated this about 2 weeks prior towards this update, what files do I need to update so I don't run into this issue? Is the Arm9 from a few weeks ago still valid? or was there a new one a few days ago I should be using?

It has an article from the 10th. Say what else you want you triple kek.

>so I can push these 3DS's to 11.3
>yfw there's actually 0 reasons you need to update to 11.3

But you will feel like you have to anyway.

backup your NAND and find out

If I still have A9LH installed by old guide, do I need to change or reinstall something or I shouldnt care about new hacking methods and such?

The issue is I've got a game that ISN'T on the freeshop, that needs to be updated, and I CAN'T UPDATE IT VIA THE HOME MENU TILL I UPDATE FIRMWARE. So yeah, nah, I need to update to update that game, and I'm just crossing my X's and O's before hand.

Android is great I have rooted firetvs on each of my television.

I use a dedicated pfsense box as a router and ddwrt accesspoints which each have 3tb usb storage shared as smb. I also have a few monitors with rpi3s just velcroed to back of them and 8BitDo Bluetooth controllers.

All my boxes pull ROMs from the access points that are in a WDS mesh. I use retroarch so savegames can be played back from any tv. I need no computers on and have every system available to every tv and even wireless to monitors.

My world runs on android (and Linux, and BSD) . No room for shit in this house.

>Only having 500mb left on SD card
Honestly I would if I could, but I don't have the space for all of that ATM.

>So yeah, nah, I need to update to update that game,
You don't, just pull it from the nus and install it.

Oh hey, I'm way out of date, you can actually interact with android from native code a bit now.
....which actually seems worse, because now some things have to be done on the java side, and some things can be done on the native side
But the point still stands that the NDK is a convoluted framework mostly for replacing performance critical sections of code with native code; and it's not even designed for porting applications from other platforms. Porting to Android is painful.

So what about games that have come out this century?

>rooted firetv
my nigga, the best. i've been using kodi for so long, I stopped downloading torrents.

afaik you need a folder called "install" and inside that folder there must only be the game's files, i mean all those *.app and *.h3 files.

>Pull is from the nus
...what? Explain yourself.

Breast of the Wild

WHEN?
H
E
N
?

I have a dedicated gaming PC. Only does steam no web browsing. Doesnt get much use though its too loud and im lazy to rebuild. Every one of my boxes do only one purpose.

I also have a ps4, a wiiu, a vita....

It went gold a few days ago, it's not been shipped out, they're probably still doing test runs

>I also have a ps4, a wiiu, a vita....
I thought you said there was no room for shit.

So I'm downloading a cia of a game that's cart only and not on the eShop. Am I able to play this shit online or will that get me ding dong bannu?

Doesn't gold imply that the tests are done ?

You have the games titleid therefore you have the updates id, put it into any decent nus client on your pc and it will build a .cia of it.
The key should be provided since its just an update.
try using ctr-httpwn as well, it will probably let you do it via homemenu then, never used it myself but it's our general purpose exploit to shit on needing new firmware for most things.

Anybody?

I think I still have 11.1 or 11.0, I cant recall.

Im not expert ;_;

Ya man firetv is great. Kodi with exodus is my goto.

overall i prefer android over linux as you also get Hulu, Netflix, etcetc.

But the firetv also has more cable subscription apps than regular android boxes get. Its def top tier.

It means the final build was sent out, so now it's time to set everything up and print a few thousand discs and test a few and send them out to some execs and engineers to get the OK to start the full run

So I made a NAND backup of my 3DS on 11.1
I followed the guide exactly

I updated to 11.3 because it says its safe. And yeah its safe

So If I go and install my NAND backup, it will essentially downgrade me back to my 11.1 safely?

Pull it from your anus.

I installed some cias to my ds. Then i did a system transfer after, expecting the games to either remain or be deleted.
They're gone, but seem to still be taking up memory? My sd card seems way more full than it should be. I installed two games then it gave a storage error on kid icarus. I have 32gb.
Help?

A modded wiiu can play 90% of Nintendo's library. But its stationary. Vita is a great portable solution for short trips.

Ps4 is where I game if I'm too lazy for pc.

Thanks pham

I guess if you're too lazy to use smea's eShop patcher (which I don't promise works on 11.2)

So if I buy the PSTV on amazon right now, ill be able to hack it?

>new
yes
>used
maybe, but probably no

If it's new? Totally.

I cross compiled the busybox binary to arm because I needed something that had better md5sum support back on the evo4g android phone before it existed.

The cross compiler toolkit was hell

Hey everyone, I have a 2ds with Luma and menuhax and all that shit, but i want to go the whole Al9h route, I don't want to lose my saves or my games, is there any way to make a backup of those and start over with the console as if it were new?

Oh cross compiling is one thing, that's easy.

He's talking about the NDK, building native Java android applications that use native C/C++ code. It's much, much worse than what you experienced.

Games don't transfer but tickets do you'd have to redownload the games but delete tickets but if you delete tickets you"ll probably loose saves so you fucked for not having JKS backups. Anyway you can probably just delete some of shit in nintendo 3ds folder or baka
I'm too lazy to search for such widely documented topic so in your place I would just make a topic with that question on GBTemp

Pfft easy. Back in the day I had one dedicated build laptop the toolchain was do complicated to build.

the guide has you follow steps to back stuff up

Wait... We are talking about the same fucking thing. Busybox is a c++ app I just didn't use the android official ndk.

Been out of the game for years. Our company went to webapps and ditched dedicated android shit.

I don't care about most of the saves. It was mainly me dicking around until 11.3 blew over since I got my second 3ds right before it.
I'd blindly delete everything installed to work fresh but I just transfered my legit animal crossing over and it's a bitch to restore that save.

No dude, you just cross compiled busybox. That's not what we're talking about. You cross compiled busybox and ran it inside a shell, right?

What we're talking about would be building a java app that interfaces with a modified busybox that's called as a library, from java. Not just a ARM ELF binary.

I have a old flashcard (acekard 2i) that i used on my old dsi years ago, if i put it on my hacked o3ds xl it will work normaly ? or i need to update the flashcard ?

should just werk
If not it's an update away

Do I have to update a9lh before I go to 11.3? If so, how

So is it safe to update to 11.3 on my Luma emuNAND?

2i works immediately unless it's in a REALLY REALLY old firmware

What's the recommended SD card size for a WiiU and Loadline?

>Loadline
lol

MB?

What's wrong with loadiine?

No, 256 kB
I recommend a floppy drive raid

it's super slow
use the brazilian method like everyone else

Guys I need help, I have an O3DS with arm9loader + luma3ds, I updated to 11.3 and the 3ds doesn't boot anymore. I was using the stable version of luma when I updated. I tried booting with both stable and nightly but I can only access the main menu of luma before getting a black screen. I have a 11.2 backup but I heard that the 11.3 update wouldn't let me boot an older version anyway, shoul I try to restore my old backup with decrypt9?

How can I extract save files from GBA VC titles? When I try to open up FireRed in JKSM, I get "Error opening save archive!" Was it just a bad .cia I downloaded?

decrypt9

Oh wow, I'm dumb. Thanks.

as long as you can boot into decrypt9, you can restore your backup.

USB loading method cannot play modded games unless someone repacks them for said method from loadiine method.
One games has done this so far.
>inb4 what other games need this?
XBC, #FE, Fatal Frame 5

fuck. I lent my friend my 3ds over the past couple of months since i haven't been using it and he said he has been getting a black screen on boot to emunand(runs through usual flashing colors but hangs at black blank screen) so im assuming the shithead updated or something.I told him to bring it to me to later today. Is my 3ds fucked bros

Wrong. You can have uncensored XCX and #FE installed and playable without sigpatches/cfw, just need to replace files after legit installation using wupclient mod or ftpiiu everywhere.

Project Zero for some reason still needs sigpatches

How do I use FBI to network install a cia from my computer? Is that even possible?

I'm trying to make DS games shortcuts on my homescreen with this:

gbatemp.net/threads/nds-forwarder-cias-for-your-home-menu.426174/

But, as I'm understanding from their broken english, this thing needs to be updated to work with a flashcart?

github.com/Steveice10/FBI/tree/master/servefiles

stop spoonfeeding

I read this, but it seems weird to me that a thread with basically useless shortcuts (DS games from SD are unplayable still) would have 186 pages. I thought I was misunderstanding something.

Thank you, it now boots normally on 11.2

Interesting. I did not know this was even possible.
On a related topic of Wii U;
If I have the Wii U rednand that was first released without region free, can I simply put the new fw.img to get rednand region free? I'd rather not have to dump that 32gb nand again after I've installed a shit load of games from the first released rednand.

They worked, then they started development on sd card forwarding which broke it, now we're waiting to get this to work and break sd card forwarding

This isn't spoonfeeding, moron. Someone came with a legitimate problem after trying something themselves and are asking specific questions for their problems.

Stop being a cynical asshole for the sake of shitposting.

Okay, guess I'll ask a new question. Anyone know where the games are installed so instead of mass deleting the entire folder i can back up ac beforehand?

Since Flow was being a cryptic fuck, does USB storage on PSTV allow you to install/play games from a USB? As in, will I finally be able to install more than 3 games at once?

He says it will do that.

what's up with all these people getting black screens/boot issues though? wasn't the general consensus that updating with a9lh/luma is a 100% safe`?

/Nintendo 3DS///title
You can't transfer the folder from one to another so good luck redownloading them

mainly rxTools emunand users

>mainly rxTools emunand users
>Last few posts have been about arm9loader + luma3ds ( )
Nigger that's not how this shit works.

Use boop or kit-kat

Does using tickets from freeshop to download from eshop trigger a flag?

How do you guys deal with the guilt?

I probably need to update my a9hl because I installed it when the guide was on a pastebin almost a year ago, I can't even boot the console without an sd card.
I'll follow this guide and try again: 3ds.guide/updating-a9lh

By shitposting and inhaling anime

Sauce?

>they'll never turn this into a qt VN for the 3ds.

Ok so I'm retarded, is it safe to system update 3DS right now?