Should I go with the smart choice and get an IS 200t or give in to my (retarded) inner kid and go for a 328i xDrive?

should I go with the smart choice and get an IS 200t or give in to my (retarded) inner kid and go for a 328i xDrive?

both 2016 CPOs

neither. the is200t is the badgewhore lease special and the 328i is one step above that but it doesn't have a dipstick and it's a shitty 4-cylinder. You could get a used ls430 or 460 that's more luxurious or a cheaper car that's more fun to drive.

stop this shitty thing. shouldn't you be at a bar drinking your trouble away or hiring a prostitute? it's saturday night.

I'm yuropoor, taxes on the ls would be huge

Why the hell would you get the 328 when you could get the 335 for basically the same price? I'm assuming we're talking manual?

and nah they're auto

which yuro country are you from?

romania

Pay the taxes. Don't let the government cuck you

328 comes in a 6 cal trim by default, I think it's the 320 you're thinking of that has the 4

The 328i is a great car. The problem is that it literally becomes worthless after 100k miles because no one wants to dish out the money for the inevitable maintenance costs. If you're handy with a wrench, you might make it to 130k-150k without any issues since the most common failure is basic things like coil packs or spark plugs. But besides that you're pretty much fucked

nah the f30 is 4cyl 2 liter
the one I want only has 7.5k miles, idk if it would be trouble free all the way to 100k though, probably not

How much does it cost and what year?

27k yurobucks, 2016

could probably ask for a lower price but I'm pretty spergy though and I never haggled with anyone before yet alone a foreigner

Go with th Lexus man.

Get a is350 or 335i. Don't be a cuck

yeah everything seems to point towards it
couldn't afford them between taxes, insurance and gas price

Then you can't afford the other one either. Just get a twingo

nah they're like half the price all things considered

twingo a cute tho