Alternate European Union

Instead of having a corrupt and mercantile EU, I was messing around and trying to figure out the best other alternative for a better EU.

There will be 1 leader representing each region. 1 Nordic leader representing all Nordic regions, 1 Western European,etc...

I believe this system would work out better rather than having only 1 group of people in charge of the whole EU.

Thoughts fellas?

Shit map, fuck off and this is not Veeky Forums related.

ahh I see, we have a smartass over here by the looks of it

I don't understand what those circles are supposed to mean

Means you're a faggot.

electromagnetics can read your mind

What the fuck is this shit?! What's the point inseperating France and Germany but putting Portugal and UK together? Total nonsense! This isn't how Europe works, this is not fucking and disgusting USA, kiddo.

are you a troll or an american who just drew some random lines on the map he doesn't know?

Having one leader represent each region and having France and the UK in the same region is not a good idea, Europe does a lot better when you stop that 1000 year old dick measuring contest.

Alright, you go for it. Draw the map yourself and make it a good one.

The point in this post was to eliminate as much as possible the current manipulative EU scheme. So if Europe had to start a brand new union from scratch, that is how I would have made it. Keep in mind I never got into any details, I just separated the countries Geographically, I didn't care about the financial treasury of the nations.

Also, to explain in further detail, let's take the Nordic region for example,there will be a representative for each country in that region, but one of these representatives will be their leader, and maybe every couple of years the leader of the region is changed or whatever.

Another cool thought which occurred to me was that the official languages spoken whilst having diplomatic affairs would be Latin.

Maybe it's a silly thought, but I think it would be viable

wait, were you actually serious with this thread? how old are you?

ahh I see, another smartass on the loose

answer my question and i will answer your's.

to answer your question, no i wasn't serious about it. It was just a silly thought but it sort of got stuck in my head and wanted to see what other people would make of it.

But wow, so many people got butthurt and flew into a rage all of a sudden loool

>balkans grouped together

Will you people ever learn? This does not and will never work.

The best idea would be to have NO European Union.

Let nations be nations

Nationalism is the worst spook of them all

the other one. you'r thought wasn't silly, it was completely illogical.

if the rest of the world dissapeared tomorrow you could do as rome & the norse (north) did 2000 years ago and split it at the rhine-danubte, North & South. Norse sea & Mediteranian, etc.

Mainland europe is far stronger together, at least until after the next war (where half the planet explodes)

yeah I know. I already mentioned that I didn't care about the details of the political relations of these countries.

I put this map together assuming that financial and diplomatic relations were all stable. But again I ask, would this not be more viable than the current EU? I have yet to hear an answer

I see your point and I agree with you.

Good map mate. Your reply was actually something that I was looking for. Cheers mate

not Veeky Forums related, lads

pls r8

no, estonia can not into nordics.

pret gud / 8

8/10

I don't know why Syria would be a protectorate of Europe though, so please enlighten me on that

Screw the EU.

This is perfect Europe.

It's to stabilize the region and to have a buffer for refugee flow.

Somebody add Veeky Forums to the flagbearer ensemble.

>grossrussia cyka blat XaXaXaXaXaXaXa

>a wild Lotharingia appears

map was shit the last time you posted it and it's shit this time too

Looks inspired by my "perfect Europe" map to a degree

no, it's just a pretty shit map drawn by an edgy American teen

>Finland
>part of the Russia

Hell no. We literally fought three wars in the past hundred years to stop that.

>south west and Norfolk are 'pakistani England'

mate have you ever even been there? They're white as fuck. If you really want to be a /pol/tard go for greater Manchester, the west midlands, and London.

wouldnt the logical conclusion of that fragmentation be to be self soverign anarchistic individual states? any more is as insanity as any less

>t mfw serfdom isnt slavery

fair enough, but Finland is def not part of the Norse countries. (cos i know that you finns have a tendency to associate yourselves with the Norse people). You guys are more related to the Russians than with the Swedes and Norweigans

This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen on this board.

Seriously, go kill yourself.

I'm 95% sure that the faggots who post their imaginary and "better" versions of Europe are from the US.
Just stop, it's fucking retarded and autistic as fuck. Also OP's map is even worse when you actually think about how quickly these "unions" would collapse because they make no fucking sense.

>Pan Slavic Union
>The only Slavic country in there is Poland

murdered

So would the orange would be named the Holy Roman Union?

Absolutely retarded map

>pan-slavic union
>baltics included
>czechoslovaks not included

However, I like how you included old wendic land in eastern germany

>Poland
>protestant

How Europe currently looks, just make sure the sea and Belgium use the same color, and don't ugly it up by using black borders for the North Sea coastline

>Germany with Italy
Not again

What the fuck did you do to Germany?

>germany
there exists no such nation

>Poland, Austria, Half of Germany, Hungary
>Protestant
Fucking retards

Can't be bothered to verify all the islands, but a general idea.