Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/KM2cZzbj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azura is shit.

Fuck off Tharjacucks

>haha heres Oliva guys
>She doesnt have dance

Should I waste time and shards to evolve the two star Olivia ?

Cuck.

I love Azura

Can we have something other than tharja as OP sometime tharjaanon?

She's free. Don't be so entitled

Cuck.

Tharja belongs to Hector

Complete FE Heroes Artist Credits pastebin
pastebin.com/KM2cZzbj

Is Setsuna a good way to deal with Tacomeat if I don't have Robin? Bowbreaker seems good, but she's not very strong.

I did, you can easily get somebody to 20 in half an hour if you baby them properly in the tower. It's honestly not hard, and the feathers it costs to raise somebody up to 4* are negligible.

If you want a dancer who can actually do their job and is not named Azura then you kind of have to since she doesn't have the dance skill by default.

who to crush

>only two (2) tharja threads, just two, nothing more, in succession, during slow hours, not hurting anybody
>OH GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ I AM SO TIRED OF THARJA CAN WE GET SOMETHING OTHER THAN THARJA UUUGGGGHHHH GEEEEEEZ....

3* is minimum if you want to use her.
It's just 200 feathers to promote. You get more than 5 times that in a week.

At least I got a Hector!

Take her to 4 star, not worth it to 5 star her honestly

Yes. She's dancer and better azura

Is Nintendo aware about 3001 error affecting players on regular basis? Are there any news about them doing something about it?
Or are they fine with rooted and occasional unrooted devices getting locked out?

What's better for Lucina? Aether or Luna? I guess the same applies to Chrom.

has anyone done a /v/ plays or similar of the Rokevin and James hack?

The best way to deal with Tacomeat is to have a unit with shove/a dancer so that you can kill him in a single turn before he has a chance to counterattack. Brave weapons are great for this.

I though linde was suppose to be good.

kill yourself tharjacuck, there were way more than two

Rooted players are supposed to get the error.

I don't think it's finished yet

Do I need to be careful about what I invest SP into or does everything get maxed out eventually anyway?

It's really not hard at all to level her up, I haven't used any stamina pots yet. Just use a couple healers and a tank without a weapon.

You get SP every time you get a kill so don't worry about it.

Give her some attack support to ensure she gets the 2-shot. Debuffing enemy defenses is also an option, but harder to do. What I really wanna know though is if she can avoid getting one shot by Kagero's Poison Dagger, since Shurikenbreaker is almost useless on her otherwise.

>"Did you bring me a little gift... or a big one?"
I didn't know Serra was a size queen.

>He feel for the Linde is good meme

To the user who is making the Fates-styled portraits : Please have multiple copies of vantage and wrath so all my units can be crit machines living on the edge.

For now, everything maxes. But it's said new skills will be released in the future, so you might save your SP, I suppose. But honestly, this is only a problem if it's a dancer/healer, everyone else gets a lot of SP from kills.

I got one at 4 stars from a draw, I might rank up the other two eventually for the +3 bonus, though that'll take months worth of feathers.

I think this is bait, but
>triangle disadvantage
>against a unit with high res

Is there no pure Cleric?

>weapon disadvantage against one of the highest resistances in the game

Holy shit, fuck off Marth

I just hope this won't get worse. Like FGO did.

Should I just raise my 2 star olivia until I can promote her, or raise the 1 star, promote her, then fuse her with the 2 star? Is there any advantage to either way?

Hey /feg/, today's my b-day, and I really didn't want this, but my folks gave me $300 (I seriously didn't want them to do this, I feel like shit), what should I spend it on?

Fagot shitposter fucking stop making your shit waifu the OP.

For fucks sake it's February, at least wait to pull this shit around christmas time you cunt.

oh, damn. how far in was the last release?

Wrys is pure

How does having shove help?

You can continue getting SP everytime you kill something near or above your level, from 1-3. Healer's get one for every heal they make, so they'll easily max all their skills before 40 if only because they can't kill worth a damn and heals past 25 barely give any exp even with a maxed castle.

She is, you're using a green unit with presumably high res so of course you wall her.

>Meanwhile Camilla moves in on my half health Robin
>Strikes twice with her type advantage for a whopping 6 damage each
>Gets nuked next turn

I thought Camilla was supposed to be good?

There's no point in fusing low star heroes, just use the 2* for now. You can save the 1* if you want to raise her all the way to 5* to fuse in the future, I suppose.

Buy something nice for yourself and something for your folks as well.

Shove is effectively a +1 move to all units, letting your regular infantry units reach ranged ones before they can get you.

16 hours of rerolling and I got the thing!

Lets you push something into range to attack him so they don't have to eat an arrow on the way there if the positioning is annoying. Using mounts also helps with that though unless he's hiding behind a bunch of trees.

>linde is only good in specific situation with a specific setup.
lmao.
also the average camilla has around 36 atk lets just say as a median.
while the average mage caps at 20.
you're taking more than 6 big boy.

a famicon and fire emblem 2

>choose an Intermediate level Arena battle so I can cap off my chain
>other team is Takumi, Linde, Hector, Lissa

Fucking damn it.

Do you use feathers to unlock potential as soon as the unit hits level 20?

It's not like the games where promoting them before max level is robbing them of stats, right?

Why would I do that when I can just emulate Gaiden? Which I've already done.

Orbs.

lfBf85yx6ln25hCrvAprf0dxdlu45Atbc3qky1mr
96f272b47d73cf42

Hector is so slow it might as well be 4v3.
Also
>using a healer in arena
Make it 4v2

Right.

>Being this mad Camillafags hijacked your shitty Tharja thread on /v/

( L O L

Also the problem is that these Tharja threads have been made way too early, so fuck off.

inb4 both Tagumis are -spd

I'm not sure when the last demo was but some of the people working on it do show up every now and then to confirm that progress is happening.

Mate, were you not listening when Simon the Digger explained that the Weapon Triangle is of Vital Importance?

Even the best of units are fucked over by a Triangle Disadvantage. being confronted by such an obstacle doesn't mean they're only useful in one circumstance, it just means that they're not invincible, which applies to EVERYONE.

>reroll for days to get the character you want
>it has bad IVs every time
Kill me

Not him, but my 4* robin WITH -DEF has 23, so a normal 5* would probably have around 27.

>send Robin to tank the chokepoint in the Narcian map
>Blue mage attacks instead of bow
This was the most retarded way to waste 15 stamina, fucking hell.

>tank with Robin

Robin has an advantage against neutral, so the AI probably decided it was best to attack with the mage.

I have Lucina with spur attack, so that could work, but I'm not sure what Setsuna's IV's are, or if she could effctively deal with Kagero.

I might just use Olivia and a brave weapon user like suggests. Olivia seems more useful against things that aren't Tacomeat.

>Catria has moved up to S tier
>Cordelia is now A tier

Why?

>Brave weapons are great for this.
doesn't work for me. +atk camilla and idk what cordelia can't kill him without him being first damaged by robin. they kill almost everything else though.

Robin is one of the thickest mages but has a lower str cap.

yea but linde is the best so she should be able to overcome her disadvantage tho?

I like to grab all skills they can possibly learn before ranking them up, since SP resets to 0 on rank up and SP gains from early level ups are garbage. This is especially useful to do on 4s since they have most of their skills ready to learn, and enough available to be useful, when you rank up to 5 afterwards you only need to get their new weapon and one skill and you're ready to kick ass. Nat 3s learn all their stuff by mid 20s, so waiting a bit to get them all before ranking up means you can do so at 4 stars and they'll be ready at or close to 20. 1s and 2s aren't an issue since they barely have any skills to begin with.

>SP resets to 0 on rank up
No it doesn't.

>If you're patrolling I'll come with you. You got lost the other time didn't you? Hehe, so I can't just leave you alone.

Alfonse pls what will my waifu say?

Sp doesn't reset.

Because a brave user with triangle adept is too 1-dimensional even with lots of Lucina's running around.

I know, it's just that everyone talks about tanking the bow in this map, so I didn't even think the mage would be in range.

Robin is an excellent physical tank, gets triangle advantage against the sword knight and would have oneshot the bow.

6gl0u2vfnvCfth2q5xaDc67dsmh5h1fnxxxag8Cx
de64439d6a5c4562

5* roy and effie

>People give me crap for minmaxing in FE games
>These same people are spending 12+ hours rerolling in a mobile game

really gets the noggin joggin

~~Alfonse and Kiran, sitting in a tree~~

Constant Luna is goddamn astounding.

I want Lady Serra to bully my manhood!

who /shittyrerollseverytime/ here?

If you don't have another dancer, it's worth it.

>These same people
Yeas, everyone here has the same opinions, fucking retard.

Corpul until Patty gets her hands on him.

You're following reddits tier list.

Post OTP Hector x Tharja

Are you daft, punk? I JUST SAID Great =/= Invincible.

Nothing will preform at their optimum efficiency against the WT Disadvantage. No exceptions.

who /norerollsatall/ here?

aka who /paysmoneyorgetsshiton/ here?

>still listening to tier lists
Half of the tier lists still consider Wrys the worst healer, Camilla one of the best greens, and Lyn better than Marth.
Think for yourself.