twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well it ain't gonna be that metrosexualmobile. Pic related will be closer to it

god of all cars

im a fan of this one
dailymotion.com/video/x2dbd0z_ronin-rs-211-jay-leno-s-garage_auto

The Bedford Rascal ofc

>400bhp jaguar
>metrosexualmobile

You should have asked "What's the most feminine car ever produced" and you'd have gotten usable answers to your question here

maybe he actually IS an oldfag, knew this and is actually looking for ideas for a car for his mom

>getting usable answers
>on any thread on Veeky Forums
>ever

First time on this board, pal?

Pretty obvious choice, 1200bhp, RWD, V12 and manual, can't get too much more manly.

minus the lowering and wheels faggotry.
a true man's car should also be usable when you become a family man.

It's a meme response but it kind of is in a way. If you can drive such a faggoty car and still maintain a sense of your masculinity you must be a pretty fucking manly man.

Also I want to drive a Twingo in the snow ;_;

Jeep Wrangler

Mercedes AMG Hammer, no contest

well our dude from the twingo threads who went to germany to hoon around the burgerking for a couple laps in his twingo looks a bit like he's in early bear-mode stadium.
compared to his passengers he always looks like a big guy

I see more Asian women and gay men drive that more than anything. The occasional blonde woman too.

state not stadium, kek

I'd say Snek, I have yet to see a videoclip brats drive one.
Also they are not popular for the main stream mass. Older one are even more manlier.

>no snek
Classic sports car lines
More displacement than anything else out there
Designed to be self serviced
Front engine, rear wheel drive, manual transmission
Can and will kill you if you're not skilled and not careful

The only other car that would fit the bill is a TVR. But then again, it's not manly to have a deathwish like that.

/Thread.

>compared to his passengers he always looks like a big guy
For you.

>viper
>manly
Most of the owners are faggots, desu.

NO!!! is manly

>turbocuck motor powering a 2000kg boat
>riced as fuck blacked out grille
Car probably belongs to some 19 year old weedy as fuck asian kid, not manly at all, desu.

If it's expensive and manly, then yes, most people that can afford one are going to be fags.
If it's cheap and manly, then yes, most people that can afford one are going to be fags.

There's no winning with idiots like you.

This is what the hard as fuck drug dealers where I live drive

Drug dealers where you live must be going through hard times, where I live they either drive 1.0 Corsa's or 5.0 V10 M5's.

That guy's not a faggot hes a jew.

Probably any of the original muscle cars.

???????????

A Corvette isn't a muscle car but yeah it's pretty manly

What's sad is I know this post is going to trigger autism and ruin everything, that's just the kind of board Veeky Forums is now

End this

You are not wrong.

No one will doubt your manliness if you step out of the backseat of this.

can a volvo win this contest? really? guys step it up.

just stopped by in this thread to make sure someone posted this. good job

I am manly and I own a 1986 S Class.
Panties get wet everytime I get out.of the car.

Came here to post this. This logo is no coincidence.

Hard to argue with this logic honestly

What's wrong with that? In Roman tradition, there's nothing more manly than having another man suck your dick.

>mfw I saw a 600 at the MB dealer on a lift getting service
>right next to a CF issue G-class
Based

Don't act so tough.

Just a couple days ago you contemplated to sell your S-Class.

Haha good memory user.

I didn't know I needed this.

>JAEG-YOU-ARRRRRRR
>anything but a numale chariot

[boomer nostalgia intensifies]

Now the romans drive 1.3 litre diesel puntos. Says it all.

The one that you restored yourself

Going by that logic Ethiopia is the manliest country.

Yes.

soviet power supreme

Who's to say it isn't?

at least post a niva if you want to quote a pig fat monstrosity

I heard you guys were looking for the manliest car?

It's ok though keep posting "manly" european cars. Helps separate the real american men.

If these kids were in the west they'd be wondering what gender they were and whether it's still gay if the balls don't touch

i remember nivas coveted by hipsters.
soviet fiat 124 was for men and occasionally driven by prostitutes.

>mustang
>known for being popular with girls
>manly

Of course it's popular with the ladies. They don't call this color "grab 'er blue" for nothin'.

It is a Volvo station wagon period

It is the staple of any well rounded family and by owning one it shows that you are a proper father which is the manliest thing you can be

no.

>Niva
>pigfat
No.

There was a poster here years ago who had a TVR Cerbera, and since he's no longer around it's safe to assume that it killed him one day.

I had a go in one once (a 4.5 Lightweight, with about 440bhp at the crank and a wet weight of 2400lb), which belonged to a friend of a friend. It was terrible to drive at low speeds. The clutch was heavy, the gears were Victorian, the braking was choppy, there was no power steering or electronic aids at all. It snarled and banged and popped as I drove around London looking for a parking space, drowning out all the Arabs and Russians in their Mercedes and Ferraris. Eventually I found one and when I pulled in, the exhaust note set off the alarm of the van next to me.

That particular example met its end on a minor road near Cheltenham, nearly killing the driver in the process. He was an amateur racing driver and noted enthusiast, it still decided one day that it didn't like him and that was that.

I don't know if it's the manliest car ever built but it's certainly the maddest. I've heard the earlier TVRs were even more lairy, but I don't know how.

This. I know a gay couple who just bought one. I usually only see middle aged women driving them.

Nice story user.

All of those kids have been fucked by men, probably in some voodoo orgy so they can claim it's not sodomy.

nice fantasy fag

Anything that needs speed for downforce for traction really. It literally takes balls to keep it floored in the turns.

youtube.com/watch?v=cxMZwfkQHco

Duh

>manly
>can't tow

Pick one.

Who the fuck tows things in 2017

Fuck yes.

if you're the type of cuck who thinks a truck is a sign of masculinity then why not get one not designed for girls?

>British
>anything other than nu-male faggotry

>phallus on wheels
Checks out

>[chest hair growth and cologne usage intensifies]

>american
>anything other than hypermasculine psychosis

Forgot the gold chain

People with hobbies that like to have fun?

Fuck that thing is depressing.

volvo and TVR, huh?

RUF maybe?

youtube.com/watch?v=ifqK9Oc2-Ac

DUUUDE, for the longest time I was wondering what this car was I always saw abandoned at a friend's house was. Thank you.

I am disappointed that no one has posted the BMW MY yet. It does not get any cooler than that.