/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB43)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?28179

>Datamine (OB43)
smitedatamining.com/paladins-ob-43-datamining-lawman-barrier-tank-and-talents/

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=xnOK-TNKNmw&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3BJcLZSWKG0
youtu.be/EkEFtBr4UmU
twitter.com/thevoiceofbrick/status/800990037978611712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ob43 sucks

ob44 when

I-It's not fair! They're making fun of us again!
youtube.com/watch?v=3BJcLZSWKG0

also raynday really sucks, I'd rather have prettyhair solo cast this crap

I'm not watching your video

>M-maeve is broken!

>F Sing target silence like Torvald's, where the pirate shouts at his target "You fight like a Dairy Farmer!", leaving his foe stunned and deeply scarred emotionally
I'm sold.

This is Skye.
Say something nice about her.

Is OP a Viktor main?

Her poison bolts are dope and she has a nice haircut.

Sleep tight sweet prince

t.Maeveshitter

HHHNNNNNNNGGGG

spend 200 gems
open boxes
get like 1 or 2 skins maybe

>Any minute now, someone's going to specifically seek out and post that image
You know the one

who?

do you even watch the video?

and what image?

Why is Kinessa not deleted yet?
All of the maps play against her role as a sniper, and she's only good when she spams her mines.
Most Kinessa players can barely aim, they do shit damage, have only a few lucky kills, and are flanker food most of the time.

Is Kinessa useless, or is she just played incorrectly by tons of shitters?

Go to 3:20 in the video posted.

i agree and i havent even touched maeve
stop being bad at the game lol
t.drogoz main

a bit of both, but more of the second

>inb4 they make radient chest useless

she's perfect for breeding

Kinessa is just heavily misused by shitters in your team, but mastered by some pro in the enemy team.

That Maeve being played around by Ying.

>Torvald in tournaments
This soothes me.

why do people even pick skye anymore?

I need this picture in my life.

purple elf butt

>tfw no rewards for the past 2 days

oh yeah, I forgot

Is it just me or does the best boy have it rough lately? First Torvald then Drogoz buff later, and he can't really do too much about all of this. I think that he's kinda falling off the meta more and more.
Not to mention that his shield is still not fixed, so the shots go through it, and fucking Pounce just straight up ignores it.

yeah, but then again he fell off in CB too. At some point his health was 3600 and his shield 6000 (then again, there weren't items back then)

>no rewards at all at these qualifiers

"same drops rates as HRX" is a fucking lie

>Mal Damba comes out
>get caut and/or resilience and stay far from him so snek can't reach you

>Shin Lang comes out
>have your flanker focus him as much as possible, or alternatively make a team effort to focus him and he dies easy

>Torvald comes out
>super slow, be mindful of his ult, and wrecker lol

>Maeve comes out
>JUST GIT GUD LMAO SHE'S PERFECTLY BALANCED DON'T MIND THE FACT SHE CAN OUTDAMAGE DAMAGE CHAMPS AND EVEN FIRST TIME USERS CAN PULL OFF OUTSTANDING RESULTS WITH HER

I can't believe this general of all places is actually defending this whoreshit. What is wrong with you?

Most of the posters defending her or saying "git gud" are actual shitters and are only acting big here. They're happy they finally have an overpowered champion they can play with.

Lolifags, man.

I've been getting a chest or two a day these weekends.

I'm not defending anything but it's too early to tell. So far in today's qualifiers she wasn't picked that much and underperformed every time. Give it some time.

why? does shesuck even more now?

desu just make her accuracy like evie's so shots land in the same place everytime except when airborne where they spread a lot more
a ton of characters are like that and a close range combo damage dealer like maeve isn't for some reason

I am a lolifag, but maeve is quite annoying with that damage I gotta say. Was playing Bomb King and in 2 Seconds I got shreded by her

>maeve
>forces team comp back into 2 frontliners

>one frontliner to harass the point
>torvald to harass maeve and defend your backs and supports

Oh and I forgot

>Tyra comes out
>No mobility, she's basically dead unless her team supports her very well

>bomb king
>2500 health
>maeve knives deal 900 if both connect
>pounce deals 600
>knife -> pounce -> knife = 2400 damage
>needs to follow up with another knife or use burn nine lives to pounce again
>takes one second between knife throws
best case scenario is she was point blank knifed and cancelled immediately with pounce then followed up with two more knives which would take at minimum 3 seconds
androxus attacks once every half second and deals 600 without headshots, so in the same time he could have killed you with less effort and risk on his part
not to mention if he did get headshots he could three shot you and do it in 1.5 seconds unless you had at least Haven II, which would also make it so the maeve would need to hit you with a pounce and six knives to get a kill
she's really not overpowered, she's about as capable as androxus or evie

>17 champions coming in one year
what

the

fuck

is this true or a meme?

Tell me
1. What browser were you watching on
2. what extensions do you have installed and enabled
because I'm starting to think it's a fucking hoax

google chrome, adblock with ad permission on paladinsgame

why is this bad
imagine all the SHIT were gonna get
i dont want them to add a lot of champs just for the sake of adding champs, and not with a clear role, but if they have an idea what theyre doing, why not?

i still want my doomguy champ with a super shotgun

I'm running Opera with Chrome extension (so basically, Chrome), and I disabled all my extensions on paladinsgame. I don't fucking get it, man. Never won a thing, not even during HRX. Not even fucking 15 pity crystals.

MFW RADIANT CHEST

Mobility was another problem for me. Aiming was kind of hard to do. But I guess that goes for many more Champions if attacked like that? Btw, thanks for stating an actualy valid argument there

Cos pros are shit

they'll fuck balancing
characters will probably overlap
they wont make skins for anyone

im scared dude lawman sounds generically designed

You got a problem with Mr "It's Not High Noon"?

>Its 12 O`clock high

Because they keep reiterating how hard they're working to try and reach the champion quota, which probably means that other areas of the game will be neglected in turn. There will be no major champion reworks or remodels this year because of it and I'd be surprised if we got any maps beyond the ones being added to the test queue. Doubt we'll see release until 2018 at least

His kit is more like Soldier 76 tbf

Yeah, I'm with you. I don't understand why the game needs so many champions. They should've concentrated on customization more. I'm concerned the talent system will be dogshit.

>customization on a low resolution graphics game
>can't even notice anyones skin in game

>damba still doesnt have anything but 3 shitty recolors

How the fuck do you play Evie?
All she has is her basics and they are so fucking slow traveling, I land like one in every 10 shots.

Why is Grover's ultimate still called 'Whirlwind' when he just dances around and heals everyone? Why is Pip's RMB called Explosive Flask when it actually does very little damage and just heavily slows people instead? Why is Grohk's ultimate so garbage when it used to be the most satisfying skill in the game?

you do not play her far away
thats it

let me guess
you're that evie that stands a mile away from the enemy trying to snipe them

grohk's ult needs to at least self heal/damage reduce

Kinda disappointed that Paladins was completely revamped to imitate Overwatch.

Paladins came out first and had some unique gameplay mechanics.

But now, it seems like the devs don't care anymore and just decided to copy all the popular aspects of Overwatch.

And you know what the sad thing is? Paladins is better and more popular than it was in its previous iteration.

Shame really.

Just play Gigantic, if you wish for a more pre-overwatched Paladins type of game feel.

>tfw Evie and Fernando mean we'll probably never get a proper ice mage & pyromaniac character

They are too busy making new champs to address these issues.

i bet she smells nice

I like the owl mask dude and the frog, we really need a hoodie girl too.

But why would you need an ice mage, when you have an ice witch? And why would you need ANYTHING when you have Fernando?

>its another episode of your Maeve sucks and their Maeve is raping everyone on your team

Is that Pepe in a video game?

youtu.be/EkEFtBr4UmU

>Kinessa

>windows 10 only
haha no

replays aren't accurate
all players on the person's screen show up around half a second ahead of where they actually were

that explains it

fucker didn't even flick though.

reeee etc.

I'm still hoping that the old version of Paladins will make a comeback as a game mode.

SOMEDAY WE GONNA

I don't know why this keeps getting heard as "someday we gonna".
Isn't Mal Damba's title something like Wekona's Chosen?

Unless I'm being memed in which case Dime's dickin :DDD

So is there a hope that he's gonna get buffed? Is Fernando just sitting on a meta see-saw, getting nerfs and buffs in a neverending cycle?

>not having windows 10

how bad is your computer

yes, but to i think with the mobility meta we have atm he stays kinda flat.

>having windows 10

how bad is your brain

I blame Raynday, he kept saying this while casting.
I'm pretty sure it's 'Sante Wekono', meaning 'Please Wekono'.
The funniest thing about Raynday fucking it up is that Mal'Damba apparently was voiced by his brother.

>following the hivemind anti-win10 circlejerk

better than yours since I can think for myself

>Every single time both teams have a Maeve
>When they're not doing some retarded 1v1 mlg shit on the otherside of the map they're just running around like sanic
>Unless it's a decent Maeve in which case the team that has that player completely stomps the other
Even if she is or isn't OP, she's cancer for this alone

>maeve stays mid and just destroyed everyone while rest of us protect her

win10 a shit

This. People are starting to understand that you have to work together to defend yourself from her, but they also keep lemming rushing all the way to the enemy spawn while chasing her, overextending and losing the point.

maeve obstacle / jump / surf gamemode when?

I actually like Dumbo's voice. It's strangely calming.

How do we know it was Rayn's brother?

After we get Drogoz racing.
Initial (D)rogoz

when is drogoz learning to drift

Obstacle course with a Drogoz bot chasing you with an infinite ultimate when?

Mal'Damba's voice does things to me. It doesn't help that he has some of the best lines in the game.
I think that Rayn tweeted about it once, but I can't find this tweet, so it's like [needs citation] and shit.
Meanwhile I found this: twitter.com/thevoiceofbrick/status/800990037978611712

>maeve is balanced

Have you considered that maybe the other team just sucked and Maeve knew when to pick them off with minimum risk?

i'd love for some more arcadish, memey gamemodes
no limits (full team of drogoz's vs a full team of nando's, etc.)
normal game but with no cooldowns and ults charging 100% faster or something to that effect
1v1 mode similar to ow (champ pick is randomized and both people have the same champion) support champions can probably be put out of the roster or all of their abilities that can heal or nullifed