Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11542461
strawpoll.me/12100304
youtube.com/watch?v=JEzFxtReX_0
youtube.com/watch?v=LwJmwp8IwRE
web.archive.org/web/19961029121016/http://atlus.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=SHBKioy3cgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you have a writeup on what each class does on the battlefield?
Becaus I have to admit, even after some 60 hours, I still haven't really memorized it, except vile and avian.

Dragon gives a lot of range

Dragons give only 2 range, unless you use their racial spell.

Use it

You should probably try to pair up your Dragon party with a Phantasm or Avian.

Speaking of DeSu 2...

I'm going to give vile/dragon + avian a chance tomorrow.

the anime doesn't exist.

Serious lack of best girl there.

>>level 67
>for what purpose?
What do you mean, "for what purpose?"?

If you're really having trouble, pair up a Avian and a Wilder and clear out one of Polaris's arms. Phys Pierce is a must and also a Phys nulling/reflecting/draining party.
And I hope you have someone with Samarecarm + Divine around if you're having that much problems.

That's way too high for Polaris. You've been grinding like a bitch having you?

I haven't seen it yet, but judging by the pics it's just generic neetbait trash.

I only tried it once, just barely made it to the second phase, so I can't yet say I'm having a lot problems. It just seemed impossible with the setup I used.

>I only tried it once, just barely made it to the second phase
Damn. Work on those fusions and good luck. Remember to abuse the compendium if you have the Macca.

>You've been grinding like a bitch having you?
I grinded for the fight against Ronaldo, since his strong attacks and Vile range really fucked me over several times. I think I spent a good two hours just grinding and fusing there.

I did however do one free skirmish between each story mission, just because I like the fighting system and occasionally wanted to get everything from my new fusions unlocked.

>just because I like the fighting system
Literally the best thing in DeSu 2. I know the maps are kinda basic but fuck do I enjoy forming parties and coordinating race skills.

>BOOB SIZE
>LOGIC

damn look at those milk factories
is BR worth a pirate? desu 2 annoyed me the first time I played it

depending on what annoyed you, the new arc will annoy you more

If you didn't lie DeSu 1 then you'll probably hate DeSu 2 unless you like generic anime cringe in the vein of P4.

>all of the worst grills in one image

Persona stream today?

first time playing 4, on the neutral route
just beat monochrome forest, now mikado and ichigaya are closed, and Isabeau keeps telling me to get somebody to open them
what do?

>losing to bad rng
it doesn't get more fun than this, does it?

I want DeSu3 already

Go to Cafe Florida

why is flynn using the townsfolk as meat puppets

Why are you complaining?

I'm not complaining, I just thought it was out of character. I guess it's part of the foreshadowing.

Xcom is the king of that.

Why is everyone sucking Flynn's cock?

Because something something Messiah something something reincarnation something hope of Tokyo! something something.

>something something
Fuck off.

because shitty writing

you spend IV raising yourself to jesus status tho

and this is an alternate dimension

Vote for best mainline game here
strawpoll.me/11542461
Vote for best spinoff game here
strawpoll.me/12100304

Woah dude, wheres your vote?

>Strange Journey
>mainline

then what is it? it isn't numbered but it doesn't play much differently. it's just a one off?

I had Tokyo Mirage Sessions since release and only recently am really putting the time into it and it owns. Also Tiki
youtube.com/watch?v=JEzFxtReX_0

I'm with you, its totally mainline if you ask me.

It was almost called SMT4 but they decided not to number it pretty late in development.

>almost called smt4
I wonder if it's because Nocturne was 3D. Maybe they don't want to go back to 2D for another mainline.

I remember reading that in the end they didn't call it SMT4 because it didn't take place in a post-apoc Tokyo like all the other (numbered) mainline games.

When does the cosmic egg get fun? I'm on the third one and it's kinda lame. Music is pretty good tho.

When it ends.

When does FINAL get fun?
I've beaten the game twice and killed steven.

youtube.com/watch?v=LwJmwp8IwRE

If you think the Egg's boring you're in for a real shitty surprise once you beat it.

Nocturne and DDS on PS4 with trophies when

no mt2 no vote

I'm surprised they were never ported to Vita desu

Is it too hard or something?

Probably soon enough. I'd imagine it may take at least a bit of work to port them over to PS4, but I'll be more surprised if they don't show up eventually.

>Running away from Dante in Nocturne

HAHAHAHAHA WANDERING AROUND IN THE DARK IN STRANGE JOURNEY SURE IS FUN WISH THE WHOLE GAME WAS IN THE DARK

Are you talking about Doom 3?

This guy was worse

They even call you a spaz in the achievement section for bumping into walls a lot

You'd literally have to have a nervous system disorder to find this part hard

This is the oldest archive of Atlus' website, how quaint.
web.archive.org/web/19961029121016/http://atlus.com/

>Those intrepid Jack Bros. have done it again! Every Halloween they dare to cross the threshold between their world and ours. As usual, they've had too much fun and lost track of time. At midnight, the pathway will close and the Jack Bros. will be ... well, dust! Help them find their way home through six grueling 3-D levels, each with many floors to explore and conquer. This is one phenomenal adventure you can't afford to miss!

i wish that i could turn back time

aesthethic

>This quote from 2001

What a beautifully crafted website.

I know it's mostly nostalgia at this point, but I really do miss the comfy simplicity of old websites. They felt more organic, in a way, and I miss that sense of wonder just exploring the web back then.

>mfw I just used online maps for dark sections
Don't even give a fuck, it made me enjoy the game much more.

>tfw ATLUS USA will never be this based again

let me take a smack of yer HP

let me take a look at that diaper

>If I perpetuate the rumor of a U.S. release of Innocent Sin, will it come true?
That was kinda funny.

what would you guys say if I let the demons out?

thanks

now i'll go find a pixie

>get app to see in the dark
>soon enough they introduce areas where it doesn't work

It should've got fun when Krishna used Toki turn into Inanna for a magic trick.

Why is Krishna such a dick?

Dunno if this thing was already made but here you go /smtg/

Because he's cute, and can get away with it.

he doesn't have any

That's some top notch quality content you've got there lad, what we could've done without your skill bro?!?

Strange Journey is shit anyways, who cares if it's mainline or not.

"no"

youtube.com/watch?v=SHBKioy3cgQ

Do the moon phases in Apocalypse have any significance, or are they just glorified chapter numbers?

They actually do. Keep playing.

The game so far has been a bit disappointing with how on-rail it is. In IV I could just go exploring Tokyo, kill high level bosses and loot key items for the quests I haven't accepted yet. This time around everything is locked down and there's barely any exploration.

OK, stop playing

To each their own, I suppose.
I personally had a lot more fun with Apocalypse. After I finished IV once, I never felt interested to go back, and finish up stuff. I sunk probably 3x the amount of time into Apocalypse.

Why though?

If you're dissapointed, why play?

You can be disappointed in something, but still be enjoying it. It's not such a hard concept to grasp.

Can't relate.

Holy shit Trumpeter is tedious, this is the first fiend I've actually had trouble on. Do I really have to just use a weak demon as cannon fodder over and over again so he doesn't heal himself? 11,000 fucking HP.

Oh man you can actually see Nanashi's panties.

pics

now

Mokoi is the coolest.

Shut up, Mokoi.

There's no need to be envious just because I have tons of lady fans, you know?