/owg/ - Overwatch General

Chinese New Year event lasts until February 13.

>When does Season 3 end?
Probably late February / early March.

>Live Patch Notes
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752795395#post-1

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Discord:
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12324709/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's keep bullying Tracer together.

strawpoll.me/12324709/r

Jamison Fawkes!

But why

Ok guys D.va or Zen skin?

Why not?

It's fun, and she's stubborn so making her cry is hard.

I WANT TO FUCK WIDOW

She has done nothing wrong!

Bought this game today. So Roadhog is obnoxiously OP?

>a short cooldown 80 yard hook with a hitbox as wide as a bus that leads to an unavoidable one shot
>short cooldown massive heal that charges his ult

Its so fucking BS how a 1hp roadhog can hook you and kill you without any fear. This game is fucking trash

I want to sniff those bloo cheeks so bad.

>JUSTICE RAINS FROM AB-AUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

>have less than 10% of cosmetics unlocked
>get 4 duplicates
gee what are the chances

No bully tracer

Why are people so annoying to healers?

>dourly eating chicken on the floor leaning against a tidehunter wastebin while her mismatched hightops cut off circulation

Tracer's painful expression is too cute.

I want to see more of it.

Reminder that the Shimada bloodline must remain pure.

>2 people literally lying about the golds they "have" and how the rest of the team are shit
>i'm sitting comfy on gold dmg elim & obj elim

did they fugg

You people are fucking insane.

I DESERVE ALL ATTENTION, BECAUSE I AM CARRYING!

Even when they are the dead weight

You know ties exist, right?

Get better. Anyone can beat him ATM

Isn't it better if it's consensual?

Dam, obj time, ties and heal?
Gee

Genji has got really progressive views.
Or is he just desperate?

Is that a fucking nipple?

>Isn't it better if it's consensual?
Nipples
Where's the fun in that?

Too bad i fucking suck at her but damn shes fun to play.Also hearing autist screeching in comp is too funny.

get better at sombra i use her often

Should I buy what I want tomorrow during the day, or is it safe to wait for the arcade reset?

>also post what you got
>got what you wanted?
>what are you gonna buy?
Pic is mine from ~70 boxes, didn't buy any. Got 6 non-event gold items, and got both the tracer skin and junkrat emote 3 times each... Bastion skin and hog intro twice too.

i dropped 150 comp poinTS in one game last night i guess i afk'd right?

So, despite too few people voting, results are positive
Do you want some custom settings?

Seeing Tracer embarrased is the best.

I want to play her some in just qp but getting put against people that are 4k and above makes it a bitch

What is this?

>soldier loses gold elims to the hanzo and gold damage to the junkrat
>goes on an autistic rampage in allchat postgame about the hanzo when i tell him that

Photos of Mercy youth

>first week of the event
>get a legendary every 4 boxes
>last day of the event
>nothing better than Blues all day

FUCK YOU BLIZZARD
I am NOT paying actual money for cosmetics.

Thanks mate

If I don't open the boxes before the event ends, will I lose them or will they stay?

Daily reminder that RL Mercy is super qt

Is she wet for Mccree or what?

they stay. they said in the forums that loot is decided when you get the box, not when it's opened

>incapable of understanding complex fetishes

plebeian, swerve

Event will end on reset

What exactly does Sombra's ult do? I mean I thought it was like doing a hack on everyone in range but they still seem to be able to use abilities.

Somehow still got 12000 bucks worth of loot left, although about 3000 is sprays and voice lines, despite having most of the legendary skins but zen and dva. Probably gonna get 2 skins I want and a couple of highlights since I got none from boxes

>tfw enough overshekels to get everything

Feels good lads.

Any advice?

Why is D.Va's MEKA not allowed to crouch?

>play healer
>require no thanks, just want people to pay attention when I need help
>nobody ever does, even though I'm right there next to them 90% of the time
>a flanker comes and singles me out and my team is totally oblivous every damn time
I like playing healers, but it's hell when you get retards who don't think about the rest of the team.

>10 votes total

That's not even enough for 2 full teams senpai
Is it gonna be standard rules?

Learn to aim and jump around with your TP.
Flank the enemy while your team has their focus. Only use to flank, they'll take you out of it if you use it to get away.

>be pharah
>soldier uses ult
>regardless of where i am, i am killed first

Can we just make it so that Sombra's hack is instant? I feel as if that would fix a lot of the issues she's having.

Good. Fuck your Pharah. I also target her first as 76

yeah, no, he is clearly the best 1v1 character in the game and ive played for 7 hours.

It hacks everyone in the radius and removes barriers and blue health but can be blocked by walls

hook shit

I was just thinking about this today but every since I started playing her too. Kinda sucks. All the other characters, even tanks, are allowed to crouch, except Bastion in sentry mode.

Well, his team was most likely pestering him to kill you the whole time, you know.

Well, we need some core people to establish it.
Other will join if they that server is alive

weak legs

at first, I was worried for ster but now I'm worried about jerma.When will he unjust himself!?

Why does it seem like it takes more matches to gain a level lately, did they nerf EXP?

Yeah, lets turn her into the hard counter to almost every single low health character. She'd just spam M2 like a maniac and every single tracer blinking into her fov would get hacked.

Great idea.

>Bastion begs me to kill Pharah
>I'm Zenyatta

???

Post gay stuff.

A while ago they made it so that all levels after 100 take 20k XP, same as level 99-100 and so on.

How are people so fucking shit at this? Are they unable to think about more than one thing going on ? these shit tier players have 0 fucking awareness and 0 idea of what they should be doing during the game and I have to rely on them not to be shit?
"oh but user you could be nice and tell them what to do" fuck off they dont listen and it's not my fucking job to make sure my teammates know what to do it's theirs. Stop making these stupid fucking games where I have to rely on other people. YOU CANNOT TRUST OTHER PEOPLE TO NOT BE FUCKING IDIOTS

Samefag coming from a failed general thread.
Ok, taking the time to write this because i'm seriously fucking pissed and i need your help.
I got Overwatch in a time where my pc was about to die and i played at 20-30fps, since my FPS was really bad i just stuck playing with Lucio and Ana since i wasn't really able to properly play with any offensive class, i could only tank with D.va, and barely. For some reason (probably because i'm retarded) i decided to play the placement matches in Season 3 and i only won 2, ranked Silver and i managed to get in Gold. Now my PC is alive, i get 80-100 fps and i am able to play decently with any class (except Hanzo).
Now, i want to get out of this shitty rank, all i'm getting is people who are retarded and start blaming everything on me,i went from 2009 SR to 1700 in a day, and i'm seriously fucking pissed.
I need to get good, i want to carry the team in a match and get out of this shitty rank once and for all, what's a good class to master and be able to carry and piss all over the other team?
How do you guys determine if a player is good or not? I am willing to fix any of my mistakes as a player, i want to GIT GUD.

It still has an eight second cd.

Have you even played Sombra once?

>KIll an enemy as Ana

>hear a nearby soldier say "You always were a good shot"

But I used a grenade at close range.

>keep hacking Reaper so he can't ghost all over a point to contest
>no one even looks in his direction until the hack goes away

>playing soldier
>kill a roadhog
>friendly ana sighs and says "Jack! I was supposed to protect you..."
>???
Senile old bitch I'm right here

Yeah, it's not insanity, just degeneracy.

why would it be just low health characters? half the low health characters in this game have no escape abilities anyway, characters like roadhog and ana who depend on their abilities are the ones who need to watch out

you sound like a genji/tracer faggot tbqh fampai

I think what annoys me the most is when people get spawn camped without realizing there is a second exit.

I am level 55, it takes 20k exp to level.

>thinking pet play is insane

you sound like you're enjoying your first day on the internet.

Being versatile is best. If you want to "main" a class either do tank or support since your team could always use one more of each and/or because the people playing them suck dick.

Focus on yourself and not your team since you can only control yourself. That's where the
>you are the only constant
Meme comes from. You should never lose more than 100 mmr in a day. If you lose 100 just stop playing because you're titlted. Either play ranked or take a break.

>route 66 defend
>widow & bastion refuse to switch
>attack
>widow & bastion instalock again
>ask her to pick something else
>"tell me what to pick"
>rein
>"cant play rein"
>5char list of other more useful options
>"omg i'm learning to get better" stays as widow
>our dva (I'm ana) asks for another tank for the final push
>widow: "you are dva, and bastion is a tank"
>we obviously lose
>widow: 'so salty :3'
Yes, complete with that emoticon and everything. Why is it allowed for a single player to completely ruin a ranked match? I know it isn't realistic; but still a votekick system would feel so good for such moments. And those that get votekicked get to play together with leavers and others that got votekicked.

Sombra's one saving grace at the moment is she can bully tanks with hack and can build her ultimate in as little as 30 seconds with her team's help

Build your ult, and hit them with EMP as the team fight starts, you build EMP so fast there's no point hanging on to it for too long

But the game is not a 1v1 deathmatch. Use the payload as cover, stand near corners on the objective.
Reinhardt's shield or Mei's wall will block the hook, Ana's sleep dart and Zarya's shield can save the victim (and D.Va's Defense Matrix will do it too starting next patch).

>hook combo on ptr now feels like rng
>except mccree
>he always dies

Zarya, Hog, 76 and maybe Mei are decent choices for several reasons. When it comes to being good it's very much about decision making in addition to mechanical skill. Getting value out of your ults, positioning, knowing when to push or fall back.

>world's greatest Sniper
>one eyed
>literally no depth perception

>not staying on the point

you deserve it

you don't need perception with a scope dummy

Are golden Zenyatta balls worth it? I feel like they would be hard to notice.

But she has 2 eyes.

the former greatest has one.

I was the only healer, trying to keep an attack bastion, dva and soldier alive, while the widow was somewhere in the back either dying to winston or missing shots.
What else could I have done besides throwing and going for a TDM game?

How many eyes do you look through a scope through, genius?

Shit tier sniper aimbots don't need depth perception.

Play rein, he's pretty good to use if you can group the team, and pretty good for chokes or payloads even if you're team are retards