Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Thread: >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=838

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (K**zenberg - Banned)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CK91Y7aHpSU
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=843
youtube.com/watch?v=ynuknEc0KsA&feature=youtu.be
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=844
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now that's what I call cow tits!

>tfw too new to have crush

Lada did NOTHING wrong

Which is your worst and the best class of every tree

Cleric
Best: Pd
Worst: Monk

Archer:
Best: Sr
Worst: qs

Wizard:
Best: Link
Worst: necro

Swordsman
Best: Fenc
Worst: murm

Fight me

hello there /tosg/er,
hope you're doing well mate
you better ask your crush,
on a valentine's day date
because you've been on their mind too,
and they think you're great
and life is too short,
to leave these things to fate
so do it today,
don't you hesitate
or before you know it,
it'll be too late
and they'll be taken,
by someone you hate

>worst QS
W-why?

>and they'll be taken, by someone you hate
If they like someone I hate, then they're not worth the wait.

>>Futureproof is recruiting.

We have two spots left if you need a date

Message Cats, Healmage, Zhwan, or Jennz for an invite.

Is there any way to get rid of the weapon swap ui? I bought it but don't use it.

Monk is better than Sadhu at least. Memepost all you want.

QS is also decent, better than having a Sapper any day. Even WuguSappers or FalcSapper.

Agreed.

I'd say Lancer because they are underwhelming on anything they perform, whereas Murm at least has some uses here and there.

>better than having a Sapper any day
Broom Trap does quite a lot of damage user.

One of the top pvp guys uses a lancer, problem with class is it's designed more for GBL and has more utility uses than goon as opposed to dethrone damage so what it actually does isn't as appreciated since it's not as obvious as "I throw spear"

The worst class in the Cleric tree is Sadhu atm. QS is fucking great. I'd say Hunter is in the worst position right now. There's no bad classes in the Swordsman tree, maybe Lancer for now, but I'll believe Lancer2 will be great.

2 more days.

>Sadhu
Sadhue

Are Orange Harpeia cubes fixed, yet?

>Worst Cleric
>Anything other than Bokor

You monks and sadhus have a serious victim complex, holy shit.

no

what's the meta SR build?
how expensive is it?

Archer 2 Ranger 3 SR3

Attribute costs are cheaper than most other DPS because your spammable skills are low rank and you only have 2~3 high rank skills worth attributing and your rank 8 skill doesn't even have an attribute.

The real cost is that you might have to transcend two weapons instead of one (crossbow and pistol).

what kind of gear investment would you need to be decent? how's the leveling process if you don't get powerleveled?

bokor's can bug abuse and kill lv330 world bosses in less than 3 minutes you fucking dumbass

how does that work? any videos on that?

>can bug abuse
its awesome

.t L**aco K**zenberg

Probably stage 4+ transcend practonium pistol and crossbow, 80%+ attributes, 8 lv 10 glass moles and the usual equipment people wear to be decent. This is decent by rank 8 late game standards, before that you can get by with whatever you can get.

Leveling process is same as any other dps class that isn't a pyro linker.

RUN_INTO_EVENT(GetMyCookies())

Based Big Shield Swaaz working the whales

>twice the range in keyboard mode than in mouse mode
Seems fair

are you really trying to say pelt2's are unfair? you could not be more austistic. maybe call of duty is more of your playstyle if you refuse to use a keyboard for a mmo?

can someone explain to me why i lost this match? every match its always 2vs1 and yet when i finally think im going to win a match the guy pussy foots around barely living, then the match goes to him? when im half hp and hes almost dead? wtf is going on here?

youtube.com/watch?v=CK91Y7aHpSU

Someone post the patch notes so I can finally quit.

Just a guess, but maybe theurge counts as players with extra health.

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=843

shit as always

wouldnt surprise me, this is what i get for tryharding and trying to win 2vs1, should just do what doggeydoo does and make 3 steam accounts and afk

Try 5v5 maybe.

Where are patch notes?

So excited for those 1 line patch notes and balance patches that we're never getting since we're 3 months behind ktos now.

Balance patches only balance classes I don't play for a minigame mode I don't participate in, I don't care about that.

Speak for yourself, I want cannon buffs!

my fucking record. no cookies, only two lv 4 xp tomes used, team lv 49

Fighting evil by memelight
Winning love by daylight
Never running from a real fight
We are the one named Futureproof

We will...never turn our back on a friend
We are... always there to defend
We are...the one on whom we can depend

Futureproof C*ts
Futureproof Tr**la
Futureproof Zhw*n
Futureproof J*nnz

With secret powers
All so FUN™ to us

Fighting evil by memelight
Winning love by daylight
With our FUN™ to help fight

We are the one . . . Futureproof

And yes, Futureproof is recruiting so come join us for FUN™!

Retard

That's gay and you should feel gay

Can you buy shards from market and then use them to trade?

nope
items bought from the market are soulbound

Thanks. I love you.

weapons and armors are fine, but everything else will be untradable (mats, shards, recipes)

archer2-ranger3-sr3

i go full dex right?

If I enjoy fast, dynamic gameplay, what would the best class be for me? Favorite game of 2017 was Hyper Light Drifter if that helps

I've looked into meta builds right now a bit and it seems like almost all builds are really static and more like turrets

Cata3Goon2 and pretend to like PvP.

but PvP in this game is trash, isn't it?

catagoon and find yourself a chrono gf

Yes.

Any of those Warlock's c1 attribute are really worth? With one should I prioritize besides +dmg, of course.

R7 stuff is expensive.

member guildwars

>Hanbok on market for 2m

Thanks?

Gonna install this game. How is population in SEA server especially among Veeky Forums?

The only SEA guild got its leader banned because he was a dirty cheating monkey

I wont be falling for this again.

Doesn't matter. Someone else can replace him unless this game won't allow you to change your guild leader. You can change guild leader in this game, right?

The guild leader can make sub guild leaders and appoint someone else guild leader. Do other games allow democratic voting of leaders or something?

Not while he is banned. And the new Leader also needs to be a Templar.

>Do other games allow democratic voting of leaders or something?
Some game that have faction system like Age of Wushu allow you to vote for faction leader. But for Guild is unheard off. If you have problem regarding your guild leader like your guild leader got banned or something you can ask your MOD to change it for you. If they allow it that is.

It's lame as hell they didn't make Templar actually good in guild fighting, it should do extra damage to towers or something like that at least.

But they do have support skills and ability to do things that help guild members. Also they still have one more circle.

For healmage
twitch
tv/videos/72923627?t=10m30s

This game isn't dead yet?

Did they fix it so other builds and classes are actually viable or is it still "You will have these few specific builds and that's it" style?

If that's the way you thought before, that's the way you'll think now. It's your problem, not the game's.

Please don't namedrop me in that shitty memepost.

Well, no. There are builds that are outright better than every other build and there are builds that are outright shit.

If you think otherwise, then your delusional.

Remember when everyone thought we were going to get sucked into our own parallel fantasy RPG world anime story on one of the meetup nights instead of everyone being killed by attrition because this game SUCKS?

There's no build that cannot complete the content, thus there are no shit builds, except maybe support ones, however there's no build which is useless in ever situation.

>There are builds that are outright better than every other build
see If you think that way, it's the way you'll think unless everything was the same. 5$, 7$ and 10$ will all get you a 4$ item, but you'll always want the 10$.

R8 made it clear the game is fucked, the only thing you do in this game is fight monsters and the combat system is good but the monsters don't fucking do anything so it doesn't matter.

>the bosses and monsters are too easy Kim, they don't fucking do anything
>EASY FIX JUST GIVE THE MONSTERS IN THE LATER LEVELS UNAVOIDABLE MAGIC ATTACKS THAT HIT FOR TWICE A FULL CON PLAYER'S HEALTH BAR

Please kill me I want out

Will Agny make melee classes do more damage too?

How about more knockdown enemies?

yes

Should I skip Max Peta then? I'm a cata looking to go dragoon if that makes any difference.

meta still good overall, some con, 14 dex (important critical rate) and decent mdef (Agny has 0). but yeah, pound by pound, for dps purposes, agny is better

That's okay, you can avoid it by jumping just at the right moment?
What do you mean "this game has a shit-ton of latency and what you see doesn't represent the right time to jump?" Git gud, white piggu.

Honestly, if you're not in a group, it plays fine.

290 dungeon purple weapon should be required level 270 for use desu

Join Coffee or i will keep smashing this silly hammer on oversized doggus

160 drops the bracelet right?

The anti dark bracelet recipe I mean. I keep getting necklaces, but no recipes.

Yes, it's a rare drop

too rare.

but I don't know who you are

youtube.com/watch?v=ynuknEc0KsA&feature=youtu.be

Does anyone have any idea why this happens?

they're not deleting fortune cookies like ktos.

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=844

Any good pet classes in this?

Also, whats the easiest class to level?