/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1167

The Forbidden Love Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/f5p5yP2m

FFF: Advent Dark Force coming to Steam on February 14th: store.steampowered.com/app/524580/

Neptune and Noire will be guest characters in Compile Heart's upcoming Gun Gun Pixies game: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/464/1464619/

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru Opening: youtube.com/watch?v=0Hs9hezCdDQ
Chaos Chanpuru Gameplay Explained: siliconera.com/2017/01/25/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-shows-us-play-strategic-card-game/

4GO Things:
Apparently 4GO is selling like hot cakes in Japan: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryWeb/status/829982533181792258

4GO's first DLC revealed, seems to be a consumable items set: gamer.ne.jp/news/201702090077/
First Hour of 4GO Gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=NsGvyJWGWXA
Interview with 4GO producers: 4gamer.net/games/358/G035855/20170127103/
Older news and additional info can be found here: pastebin.com/3EPkreWS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Zk75WJCwbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. Try again.

I said clearly that the intro to 4go makes it obvious that it is a MAINLINE GAME. That is a fact, not opinion.

Compa, d-desu...

>It's a mainline game!
>It's a spinoff!
It doesn't make a bit of difference guys.

Shy Compa a qt.

I want to nep Neptune while she makes out with her sister.

I gotta agree with .

It really doesn't matter. If it's a spinoff, cool. If it's a mainline title, cool. And to add to the latter, it's not like the events in it affect any future mainline titles since, you know, it all takes place in a game unless there's some SAO shit going on in 4GO and I highly doubt that's the case.

More than shy she looks tired

Just A tear?

*kira*

What would your waifu say if she saw what you were doing right now?

>user, stop getting on N-chan first thing in the morning before you go off to work, you're going to be late!

I just lost the True Ending on V-II AGAIN because of one fucking event.

Gotta do it again, fuck.

I know that feeling, I missed it twice. Totally worth it though.

At least the game is short when you are already leveled. had to do the same too

I think nep would tell me to stop obsessing over something I can't control and just wait to see what happens on Monday. Also to get her some pudding and come play vidya.

>"M-mister user, you do nothing but sit in front of your computer the whole day. Don't you ever want to do anything else, like drawing something or reading a nice story?"

maybe you should make a checklist, or something.

Delet this

Nothing at all or she will want to browse N-chan herself and accidentally end up in a red board, causing her to call me because she can't close the browser with her eyes closed... This is not gonna end too well if she judges the entire site based on it

It seems that you are completely board today?

>yup

Who doesn't?

>she sees me cleaning
>hay can you clean my room as well?
>nice, pizza!

I like Orange Heart.

I wan to bounce her on my lap~

Rom is nothing but a sex object. She has no business having an opinion

Fuck off CFW Trick.

Why are they not crying?

just a little update from a few months that i didn't get around to

I see.

Post your nep's face when they see your genitalia.

>hfw

;_;

you are a bender just like vert

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

Huh?

>Blanc's butt
SDJQLFZQLFUH
I want to do things to that butt.

I loved how easily Ram and Peashy got along.
I wish we had gotten to see them causing mischief.

wait
wait
why are the vn scenes not animated?
what the FUCK

It's pretty nice, isn't it?

>newfag finally discover the main gripe everyone has with 4Go

I want to lick it from crack to crack.

Live2D is more trouble than it's worth for a spin-off

Probably let me finish my work and go to play vidya on her own or force me to quit working and play vidya with her

>All you ever do is sit there and post pictures of my ass. Can't you do something productive for once?

>some people can do that with SFM : youtube.com/watch?v=7Zk75WJCwbw
>meanwhile I can only do still because I haven't been blessed with a cute girly voice to dub Tiara
>and I have a bad accent too

>If I keep calling it a spinoff, then it'll come true!
How about you fuck off and die? The introduction to the game - You know, something you see WITHIN THE GAME ITSELF - Makes it clear that this is a MAINLINE GAME

What's to be so riled up for with a mainline game?
A mainline game that happens to actually be a spin-off

>it all takes place in a game
Dengeki PS #612 claims that the game neps are playing is unrelated to the 4GO from the main series, so it's probably just another throwaway dimension.

No. Try actually playing the game and translating the narration in the introduction. This is a mainline game that takes place within hyperdimension.

>repeats ad nauseam it's a mainline game
>hasn't actually translated the intro

doesnt that just mean their playing some new version of 4go? they do mention that theyre beta testers at the start.

Except that I have multiple times. It has been posted in multiple threads. I even made an OP about it.

Repeatedly asking for a translation doesn't mean anything.

?? Are you retarded or what?

I posted the translation. Multiple times.

And none of those times did it say anything particularly important about this spin-off.

>Intro introduces the CPUs
>Claims that they protect their nations from being destroyed
>No mention of ASIC, Arfoire, UD or ZD/HD whatsoever
>Skips to VN part afterwards
wtf GekiNoire is canon now.
True, but doesn't Vert mention the start of 4GO 2 beta test during one of the Nepstation intermissions in Victory?
>tfw it turns out 4GO takes place in the StationDimension

Utter nonsense. It literally said exactly what you would expect it to say for an introduction to a mainline game. It described the world of gamindustri and the fact that the goddesses had to contend with existential threats from the other games just like you would expect it to in a mainline game.

it's literally all right there for you to see. You're just too autistic and hung up on this spinoff nonsense to see the truth.

but since its in victory isnt that ultra vert thats talking about it? we are saying this new beta of 4go is played by the hyperdimension crew (with p-ko and plutia visiting them or something)

Nepstation is unrelated to the main plot, so whether it's ultra or hyperdimension vert doesn't really matter. Remember?

>There are people who unironically believe CH would release a fucking SPINOFF on the PS4

At the end of the day 4GO has about as much bearing on the plot and sequels as PP or U did. If that's not a spinoff, I don't know what is.

I mean its obviously a spin-off
:^)

yeah, good point.

Not true. Neptunia is a highly meta video game series, so it makes perfect sense that events within an MMO would be integrated into the lore of the main series.

The fact that you can't accept this is simply the result of your personal issues with autism.

>tfw it's been 3 months since I praise my nep
Fuck, she wouldn't hate would she?

>get proved wrong with logic
>"AUTISM!!1!"

Good night nepgen

I'd a Vert.

>lindafag is a clingy drunkard
Hahahaha. I thought Polish held their liquor pretty well?

we drink a lot but that doesnt mean we can stand it
don't mistake us with russians

You never answered my question. Are you biologically female?

i heard they can resist alcohol so well because they always eat something very greasy before drinking.

I swear I've seen this post before, word by word.

Bravo, I can't tell anymore if this is a honest to CPU autist or a very dedicated troll.

Im whatever you want me to beeee im not saying no

Not my fault that I enjoyed DMC way too much and the new Kingdom Hearts too.

At least Neogear would Gehaburn'd me, right?

I'm a girl!

Fresh bunch of gearnon shitposting when?

Yes

Now I'm just confused.

I want to princess carry this dirty Nep to the bath and give her a good scrubbing!

calm down, plutia.

I want to spike your drink and fuck you for a whole night straight.

It's time again to praise Nepgear!

This and keep her tied up and fuck for a week straight.

>they always eat something very greasy before drinking
You're probably talking about salo, but it is usually limited to vodka-drinking only. Doctors say this stuff mixed together kills your liver really fast.
I hate goddamn drunkards so much. I wish I could send all them fuckers to GULag so they would be at least somewhat useful.

But are you a girl or a girl (male)?

I'm going to give you a yeast infection~

girl
whaat?