/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog General. Let's talk about Sonic games as well as the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, and more

/sthg/ #670 - Valentine's Day Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/DevelopmentsRecent and Upcoming Releases

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m67__bgrbdg
youtube.com/watch?v=s0M5xPlxhUE
youtube.com/watch?v=zoqH1Rk4ANM
youtube.com/watch?v=u-qexQu_pNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fast

slow

Posting it a few days early but I made something for sthg for Valentines Day.

Hope ya like it and let me know what you guys think

>Spike the Porcupine not being arrow'd and chasing Sonic, too, being a Sonic fanboy and all that.
Also, when are we going to see Lah in the comics?

This Nightmare Fuel. Is he still trying to push this pile of corn filled dung?

Not a fan of this ship, but pretty cute, user.
Taking any request? I'll give you something Silvaze-related.

>>Spike the Porcupine not being arrow'd and chasing Sonic, too, being a Sonic fanboy and all that.
>He doesn't know

>Also, when are we going to see Lah in the comics?
I think IAn said he didn't have any real plans for her
That's not Ian's work, that's Ken Penders', and yes, he is. By god he is

sure. Hopefully nothing to complex though, I'm on borrowed time today

Nice

Cute work.

Don't worry. It's simple, really. Silver and Blaze eating Pumpkin spiced dangos

That''s actually kind of weird, I got a similar request around halloween. You the same guy?

I was talking about Ken.

Yes.

Ah, okay

He's pushing it as much as any of us on our art skills, our fangames, our fanfics, our Sonic based webcomics, our lives.

As in he's saying he's going to do it but he ain't gonna do shit.

you really like Dangos, huh?

Well if that's an indection of anything, hopefully you'll be around sometime this week. My lines actually take a while, and I've got a bunch of other stuff as well.

but I'll try to get to it in the next few days

I wouldn't know about that, I mean he does hype it up as the best thing ever and how it'll change the face of comics and shit. Guy's got an ego the size of Jupiter but very little talent or follow through to back it up

if he spent less time on twitter bitching and more time drawing then maybe we'd have issue or two out by now

xth for best girl

We only wanna see it to laugh at him, and the dope doesn't realize how blackballed he really is

I think playing the 3D sonic games at a young age (with amy's personality) planted the seeds for my yandere fetish

Dangos were great, I'll give you that. I had some from my bro when he came back from Japan.

But thanks, man.

I like Boom Amy more

I was just saying in general. It never dawned on me before Amy was my first exposure to (admittedly very safe type of) yandere

So what about Yandere Sticks? Would you? With her paranoia she'd be following you around like a bloodhound, going through your trash, stealing your draws, and worshipping a statue made in your image of garbage...

not bad

>Yandere Sticks
I never knew how much I wanted this

Breh.
She'd be super clingy.
If a female even came by you she'd probably bark at them like a dog. She'd show you her torture weapon collection she keeps for interrogating government agents and cheating boyfriends. She'd literally turn up
EVERYWHERE. When you're taking a hot dookie, she's hiding in your shower. getting clothes, she's in your dresser with slightly sniffed underwear etc. It'd be hell. You want that? She'd have a collection of discarded DNA samples in her closet, and catalog everytime you throw away chewing gum along with a date of when you ate it

I don't want yandere Sticks for myself I want to see her love/stalk someone else

Glad he's in penders-purgatory now

plebs. I'd take that in a heartbeat

Be honest /sthg/ how many of you were here since thread 50 or less?

Wimp

I started around the time the reboot happened

inb4 someone gets triggered over yuri. :P

Thread, not issue
Been here since thread 1. Still remember the first OP too

either early 300s or late 200s

been around since September. I didn't give Veeky Forums a whole lot of thought before then

youtube.com/watch?v=m67__bgrbdg

I want a Arksys made Sonic fightan.

>Geoffrey is an insufferable prat
>Ian gets a hold of him
>Soon he becomes a kinda cool character, overall a dickhead but feeling bad about his actions and trying to do the right thing and believing Naugus is going to do good
>NAUGUS'D
>PENDERED

Now he's going to live on as the hugely insufferable prat in LSC.
Being a pedoskunk is suffering.

Relevant.

So how relevant is this pic nowadays?

Always

The state of the general now.

I still have the original Photoshop file for this if anyone wants to replace one of the tiles for timeliness.

yuri is Pure-i.

I have. Pic related was my first pic.

I want a Namco Bandai Sonic fighter that plays like a combination of Fighters, Battle and Pokken tournament.

Accurate. This has been the case far more often latley.

Been here since day one

I've been here since the start

Who /tails/ here?

>cute af
>can fly
>builds sick ass planes and robots
>recent games/Boom have him cracking jokes at Sonic and not just being a sidekick

>can give you tailjobs
How can sonic girls even compete?

Tails a shit

i wanna /fly/ high

somebody will be

youtube.com/watch?v=s0M5xPlxhUE

Oh hey! That's the comic the minor groomer took part in

I do too user, I do too. Or at the very least, any tournament viable fighter that'll give me the chance to use my waifu and justify the eventual waifu-themed arcade stick I have planned.

Wasn't it also the one that made sonic an asshole for no reason?

And Rouge die, an evil echidna mayor, and Chris Brown as Sonic. Yes.

Oh right. The comic that had Tails screaming "I'M HAVING A BABY!"

RIP MILF Rouge

It was terrible imo. Shadow was Silver from the comics. Eggman as a good guy is tarded. Then they wear eggman outfits for no reason- There's just so much to pick apart in that. Tails also had a wooden sword for some reason...It's just...Man.

Damned "chaos Diamonds"! Cringey ass name.

>Abt will never draw Milf Rouge/Milf Bunnie
End it all senpai

I'm still here from thread one.

I wish I could leave.

Ok Coolblue.

No. It did not.

It was "I'M GIVING PUPPIES AAAAA!!!"

Well, ABT is almost done with my current commissions. I might try for something a bit more saucy next. Maybe a Round 2 of that catfight they had in the PreBoot.

Oh right.

I've drawn tailjobs with a sonic girl.

....I knew it. I knew that I'd eventually become part of the Bingo thing. I... didn't expect to become the entire Bingo thing, but, eh.... whatever.

Nevar foget

Why can't I quit you /sthg/?

I'd be down for seeing you try that with Tailsko

I have quit before.

You don't have something else to replace the addiction with.

I was just going to leave the one about going autismo in there, but I just fucking knew you'd respond if someone easily baited you into it.

Do you have no self control man?

Because shitposting about Sonic makes me forget that everything else in my life sucks.

Would Tails make a great God Of Destruction?

No. Eggman would

He would be the Embodiment of Destruction. Cause he's yellow.

Why do people like Tails so much? Everyone either wants to fuck him or be fucked by him.

I do, but they're not enough to fill my void, though.

because most males/females like younger boys. He's 8 after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=zoqH1Rk4ANM
youtube.com/watch?v=u-qexQu_pNM
Is this a MOTHER FUCKING JOJO REFERENCE?!?!

Tails isn't even my favorite character, but I do like him. He just felt like most underdeveloped character I've seen in this series.

There isn't any reason for me NOT to respond to something as silly as my name being on a Bingo card thing. I mean, dude. Come on. It's not that serious.

The closest to "Embodiment of Destruction" would be Shadow, since he's a darker Sonic, meaning he's more aligned with the dark side of Chaos. The dark side of chaos would be "Destruction". Although, Shadow is highly skilled in controlling chaos, and is skilled enough to easily tap into both polarities, since Chaos Control is powered by "Hero" chaos.

>New Comics
>Overdrive
>Switch with Zelda and Bomberman
>Samurai Jack
>Splat Time 2 demo

IS IT MARCH YET

Just so I can continue on from this, the "Embodiment of Love" would be Amy, as she's a pinker Sonic, meaning she's more aligned with the good side of Chaos. This fit's in with her magical side being prevalent throughout all the games.

And in that sense Eggman would be the controller of something but I'm not too sure, my headcanon's haven't got that far.

>"Embodiment of Love" would be Amy

Sparky pls

>With her paranoia she'd be following you around

Follow me where? I don't go anywhere.

One last Valentine themed drawing before bed

>Sparky
>Sonamyfag

Don't kid yourself. And Sparky, as someone who is a Sonamyfag, can you please fuck off with your stupid headcannons?

Nice work, mate

Not Safe For Lewd?

Not safe for life