/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

fuck chinese edition

Previously on /gtag/: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.37
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/236222747

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60071/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Now-Available

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12328198
youtube.com/watch?v=HvxZWZcj6Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=p16l0F31JRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

psssshhhh

check it, crafty

>coward because he's not dumb enough to just stand there in the open and get run over
You guys are like jetshitters, but on the ground.

>joins a job on call
>considered a coward by some random player

Leems segit

>Not standing still when people are trying to kill you.
It's Player vs Player not Pussy vs Pussy. I bet you lock your car doors faggo.

I've got an IGN crew invite, I am thinking about leaving gtag for it, what should I do?

Yes, go and stay go.

Join IGN crew sessions and grief to your heart's content.

howw make monie

I say do it man. You may never have this opportunity again. Good luck!

Spam heists until you can afford a CEO office. Then you spam VIP work until you can afford cargo and vehicle warehouses. Then you spam vehicle/cargo missions while spamming VIP work during cool down times until you kys from how bored you are.

Is driving in Grand Theft Auto IV SUPPOSED to be impossible or what? Is there nowhere in the settings (on console) to fix it?

Go to your controls settings and change the option to ON under GetGudFgt

Zing!

I'll take that as a no.

It looks like I'm just gonna have to avoid any mission that involves driving (which is apparently 90% of them). Might just not bother playing.

Well how do you drive normally? You don't floor it when you're trying to turn, and you don't expect a car to stop on a dime. They made the driving in GTA 5 a little more fun, but there was nothing wrong with 4's controls, especially considering the traffic and map size.

It's a bug. There's only one way to fix it. You want to press the eject button on your console, take the disc out, put it in its case, and place the case in the nearest trash can. That makes GTAIV a much more bearable experience.

It's only possible to drive the speed limit and stay in your lane. Problem is most missions don't allow for that kind of driving. They usually require you to chase someone down, beat someone to a location or get away from someone.

anyone who complains about the driving in IV is a retard

I've thought it was impossible to create a decent looking woman without using Zoe as parent for a long time.
But I wanted to try and create a white girl due to /pol/ brainwashing anyway.

r8 or h8

tbf you would have gotten blow up if he stuck around

explain how it's not broken

Because realism=good and if you think otherwise you are a big gay nerd with no life.

Anybody here know how to evade a ban?

bzt___ here requesting an invite to PC GTAG

yeah by being a good boy

Using a menu online.
I just got banned permanently for doing something as simple as grinding heists.

buy shark cards

Reset your modem and clear the Veeky Forums.org cookies.

Personally I had no problem with it and even was able to drive around through traffic pretty fast by endgame.

I feel like anyone that actually can't get over it and just play the game is either autistic or actually just bad at games.

That's just me though

you get good. theres a learning curb to the driving

Yep

nah

remember when the comet was actually classed as a super car?

>people finally realizing iv was great and hating on it was just a shit meme

>when you use your pole-dancing lessons to get on a motorcycle

>Responding to yourself.

wrong.

strawpoll.me/12328198

>Heists are literally the center selling point of GTA:O
>1 mini tutorial heist plus other 4 are finally added 2 years later
>never again hear about heists
>never get a new heist release, only more waiting room modes and clothes
>no, really, R* never talked about adding new Heists and never ever even mentioned it again

Why do people like this game?

R* is literally just a bunch hacks outsourcing some technology.

Where are my new heists?

>male
>female
>???

Where is the rest?

It's fun to play in closed or glitched-empty sessions.

>almost every single "open world" activity/mission is based on driving a vehicle from point A to point B
>everyone has a rocket launcher that can destroy it in one hit

Shouldn't rocket launchers NOT BE AVAIABLE in this game?

This is just stupid.

>mfw camping near someone's warehouse with 100 stick bombs attached to a van right outside

girlfriend (male)

>PLAY TIME: 4D 16H 11M
This includes loading time, right? because I doubt i spent 4 days playing

Heists aren't good business, players need to buy sharkcards to keep the company afloat, this is why they're pushing the weekly adversary mode so hard despite the payouts being anywhere between literally nothing and shit, giving players ways to make good money just isn't economically viable in the current market.

armored schafter or kuruma?

Kuruma gives more protection but I prefer the Schafter

More protection from bullets, I must add, but the Schafter can take 2 explosions

EH YU HAHAHA EH YU HAHAHA

is this song in the gtav radio? i never heard it there

Isn't Rockstar sitting on a pile of money anyway just from preorders? I'm curious as to how much money they actually make from them.

I really hope the reason why there aren't any new heists is because of Shark Cards but honestly it wouldn't surprise me anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=HvxZWZcj6Lg

i see
thanks

At least it isn't Mingi

I WOKE UP IN A NEW BUGATTI

BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP

THEY'RE FUCKING WITH ME
SUBLIMINALLY

THEY'RE FUCKING WITH ME
SUBLIMINALLYYYYY

I liked it, but the people who say it's more realistic than V are full of shit and have never driven a car.

MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
WAR

I want to fuck you night and dayyyyyy

I'm a pervert

HE WAS A NAZI
BUT NOT ANYMORE

americans pls add on pc
r*: Snilah

No. Stop asking.

why are you so mean? i just want to play with other english speakers instead of germans and russians

Anyone want to help me collect crates?

ign: MattNano

Repaint your Drag and I'll consider it.

never! i can do subtlety tho look at that saemon daemon behind it mmmm

HAHAHAHAHAHA *SUCKS DICK* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

are you supposed to be a clown?

yes

good night gtag i hope i have lots of invites in the morning

wat

just join the crew if you want to play with gtag, nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=p16l0F31JRs

Space had some really good tunes.

Can you transport cars with the wastelander?

Haha no, that would be fun, user.

Fug. Is there any real reason to buy it then?

It's really good at fording for some reason.

It's basically a monster truck with passenger space.

>fun to drive
>holds 6 people, 4 of them with heavy weapons
>opens up an easy VIP work that pays $21k
>can swim in water up to the roof of the cab
I like it, it's not a smart buy like a buzzard, but it is fun.

>opens up an easy VIP work that pays $21k
Wow, so it practically pays for itself with 20 hours of grinding.

Stop being autistic, adding variety to the never ending cycle of sightseer and headhunter is worth plenty.

You can get that done in between the 300 hours of grinding you'll do the afford a fully upgraded office+office garages, 2 large warehouses, vehicle warehouse, buzzard, hydra, a high end apartment ,5 spare 10-car garages, and various other things

A hacker gave me every weapon in the game including a railgun. Should I be worried about getting banned?

If he didn't give you money then no, you're good.

Is it worth it to buy a clubhouse just for the freeroam missions and other abilities you get as president? I know the businesses are a waste of time but having a clubhouse just seems kinda cool and they're not very expensive.

It's good if you like bikes and want the health regen and free instant teleports. The missions are pretty worthless and slow compared to Headhunters though.

>The missions are pretty worthless and slow compared to Headhunters though.
They're a shitton more fun, though.

Cracked is the best mission. It's like a mini-heist.

I don't really like Cracked. You get shit for cash if you do it solo and the lost camp one is always annoying because of the respawns that attack you while you're cracking the safe. I kinda wish Rockstar would add new variations of Cracked where you could maybe hit a small Flecca or Maze Bank and get the full 20k you'd get from a Gunrunner or P.O.W. from a single bag.

>I kinda wish Rockstar would add new variations of Cracked where you could maybe hit a small Flecca or Maze Bank

That sounds less work than Rockstar adding more heists in the game, so it seems plausible.

Am I stupid for thinking the T20 may go on-sale this week because the Osiris was the last two weeks?

V12 is classy kurama is overpowered

Why not both?

Is doing upgrades from benny even worth it? Why should I spend upwards of a million dollars on a car when I can be buying multiple cars and upgrading them through customs?

Customs tend to perform a little better, and they can have a really nice aesthetic. If you don't care about looks, you're right that it's a huge money sink.