mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
heavygear.com/
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

Rough Ride your new forklift here:
mwomercs.com/roughneck

Stab your spear you filthy tribal:
mwomercs.com/javelin

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

mwomercs.com/forums/topic/245172-upcoming-update-to-the-skill-tree-pts-build/
mechspecs.com/forums/jm6-a.143/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jagermech DD with 3 uac5's is pretty good
Sucks that it needs an XL

The teeth on those zippers...good lord, she's got more bling than a Hip Hop artist from the early 90s.

Does anyone have experience using Xinput/Dinput emulation? I want to use my steering wheel with MW4.

Get Joy2Key or something.

If I'm gonna feed piggy and get the $30 MC pack what hero should I get?

Raven, Jenner, Cicada or Blackjack? Blackjack is the most expensive of the bunch but it doesn't look like a very good mech for it's quirks - at least until skill tree fixes it I guess.

Raven hero is the most common out of them all so probs that

use the MC to instead by the Raven pack, get yourself the Hero and 2 more ravens, all three in the pack are good, even the one without jump jets.

Why did the p!g have to put the shutdown and override button right next to each other?
Emergency situations require me ramming my keyboard in hope of overriding, only to shutdown and ded

>not having override always on

>not rebinding all your keys to what is most comfortable

The sweet deals with MC3 gives you a hero if you buy $30, I'm not buying a hero with the MC I want mech bays and some camo/colors to spice my stuff.

Rebind the keys, idiot. I have Turn Left on Q because I hate the letter A, you don't see me complaining.

>Am left handed
>Cant be fucked rebinding every game so I just play defult keys with mouse on left side

>one-shot pattern
>75 to 150 MC

>Polygon Black color
>1,000 MC

>picked up a couple one-shots and keys to open caches for discounted Mech Bays and Premium (10 days and 1 MechBay for 300 MC, a good deal)

>tfw bought the Polygon Black color anyway for 5 USD because it's the closest thing to gunmetal

I feel strange.

I'm left-handed too, just use the mouse on the right side fag.

is machinecraft /gerg/?

No, fuck off.

I haven't really done faction play other than a few games.
I was thinking about changing 1 of my mechs to a lrm boat and seeing if I can just unload like 1500+ lrms as quickly as possible.

Good or bad idea?

it's better than MWO
>customize anything and everything
>hitboxes
>joints
>destructible parts just like MWO

Fuck off back to /egg/.

I misunderstood, yes, get the Raven. The Huginn is my fav of the ravens. It's lack of energy might look odd and feel underwhelming, but it still is a damn fine mech.

Is MWO p2w?

yes

no

>egggeneral

at least, I turly see

Which is it? I'm so confused!

ask again later

Why do you ask this 8 times every general? Do you have nothing better to do than post dumb shit?

2/10 made me respond.

it's a meme you dip

It's a dumb forced meme, only one guy thinks it's funny. Better off ignoring it.

I got a ps3 dualshock to work with it so emulating will work but not recommended unless you build a mech for your controls. Most go mouse an keyboard, but for me, as is I have a 7 button joystick, a 16 button mouse and peddles. peddles I use for throttle, and js for leg turning, mouse for torso and arms. All the buttons are on the stick itself so I never have to let go. Depending on how you play and what your mech is you will want lots of keys for different actions. you can shoot between six customizable weapon groups, most dont assing for all six but I usually use atleast three. then you have buttons for locks, masc, jumpjets, ecm, nv, irv, consumables, etc; all things that will need actions if you wanna play a wide range of mechs. But I did set up the dualshock to work with a 6ml jenner and do everything it needed to but it just wasnt worth it as mouse aiming is superior.

first time I asked. Usually I see it and reply with a 'No, it's p2bereallyshittywithahugaassmechthatyouhavenoideahowtouse kind of thing.

I figured I'd ask this time.

Tempted to emulate AC2, see how I like it, then if I do get a cheapo PS3 and all the other games.

Stuff like Verdict Day and For Answer, are these true 'sequels' for single player content or aret hey sorta like re-releases with a fancy name and a bunch of balance/content changes?

>tfw you successfully poptart with a highlander
>tfw it only works because the specific area of polar memelands it works on only needs a bit of lift to cause a massive firing angle increase

Keep in mind that AC2 still has the awful old controls (that can be rebound to your liking). AC started using both analogs with Nexus. Also from what I heard every "cycle" of Armored Core plays differently from the other.

Yeah, but I'll be emulating 2 anyways. And at least it's the one game.

What I'm trying to say is that if you don't like AC2 you won't necessarily also dislike the games that were made after it and vice versa.

Oh fair, I've always been curious in the series but never hadt he chance. I tried a demo of AC4 on the PS3 years and years ago, but I was like, what, 10? No idea what I was doing and failed every mission.

AC4 is arguably one of the worst games in the franchise. For Answer is such a dramatic improvement that it's honestly amazing.

For stuff like FA and VD, are these actual sequels as it were or sorta like 'standalones'?

I think the go-to advice for whoever wants to get into AC is to play For Answer, for various reasons.

FA is a sequel to 4, VD is a sequel to V.

regular hunchback AC20/Gauss+Quirks or Hunchback IIC for double Gauss?

AC4 multiplayer is fun as fuck though, even if it's a dramatic departure with permaflight builds rampant in the meta.

Don't intend to play MP, even if I do it'll be for giggles if I can even still get matches.

IIC with two UAC10s or 4 UAC2s
Don't use meme builds like 2x Goose on a Medium

Doesn't /acg/ still play from time to time?

They still try to organize every saturday and sunday for ACFA and ACVD IIRC

>Its an "we could be talking about robots but we are talking about a shitty meme game franchise" episode

No one is stopping you from talking about robots, fart-sucker

bump

So talk about robots. Personally I always wanted a Go-Bots simulator. Leader-1 for the win.

8 days till supernova. Gun b gud? Or is it the mad IIC just reskined?

>pgi can't release skill tree on time
>next month will announce it will be Q3

Was the Supernova ever good?

Boiler will be okay, otherwise expect it to be pretty trash, best you can do is something like 4x SRM6, 6x SPL +/- 2x Flamers on an extremely slow frame

6 UAC2 Night Gyr or 4 UAC2 Hunch

Hunch

>like they wouldn't release something and just fix it as ties goes on.

2 UAC10 and 2 UAC5 Kodiak.

6UAC2 is too memey on a niggyr, use only 5

2 UAC10 hunch llc

muh dakka

2 UAC5s and boost their engine so they move faster than molasses in January in Siberia.

yet they're not releasing the skill tree this month

Thank god.

Will the deaths knell still be the fastest mech with the skill tree? Saw a speed increase somewhere in the tree

>when you want to try the old Mechwarrior games, but every site that has a broken version that doesnt work
>or worse, Microsoft's meme OS can't run it because it's not normie enough for them

hadn't heard that yet, where was that announced?

mwomercs.com/forums/topic/245172-upcoming-update-to-the-skill-tree-pts-build/

march 21

Ah, thank you Mechwarrior.

How do you people pilot your slow coffin mechs?
>"m-muh fiahpowah!!"
I have a need, a need for speed and your mech is my guzzoline

where's the tonnage???

8 AC2 Dire Whale because if you're doing 8 AC2's you're doing it for the memes and damage over time.
75% of the heat of UACs lets you shoot that much more.

Or go full meme and do LB2X's since there's a cooldown module, 79ms fire rate instead of 90ms.
Sucks how much lower the velocity is though.

xl engine by the looks of it, that or ammo

LURMS

that variant doesn't even support 20 missile tubes the fuck

How do you play the timberwolf as a SRM brawler? It feels like I just get my CT taken out after I get a single alpha, no matter what the range or the enemy. I just can't get the hang of the playstyle.

What do I name your xcom2 character?

firstname "egggeneral" lastname

4 srms 6 with artemis, 4 spl, 4-5 jumpjets and a bunch of heatsinks.

i think i still have the torrent links for 1~4 want'em?

So I got a free jagermech 6-A, should I get rid of it, or are there some good builds?
Also, is the TBR Warrent worth getting?

mechspecs.com/forums/jm6-a.143/

>3/4 my team dicking around getting shot to shit by lurms for like 5 minutes
>nearly everyone has their armor stripped by now
>we're dropping like flies
>some asshole types into the chat
>"let's push"

>jump in lrm mech
>team votes for polar shitlands

is it that dope R.G. Catalyst one?
i love that thing and have been seeding that torrent for over a year now.

how ever mechwarrior 2 doesnt seem to work.

Anyone have those Battletech wallpapers from preordering the battletech game?
i dont want to preorder any games just for wallpapers.

What is the most fun you can have in this game, and why is it splat?

Kongdrops™ happening

Whats the one in the middle? Annihilator?
I see a Victor and a Zeus on the side.

it's dakka or splat

I started playing Tinder Wolf and it's pretty strong and satisfying even if 500 SRM ammo is way too little

I might swap from 4 SPL 2 Flamers to 5 SPL and 6 tons of ammo
Don't know

>or
>implying not both on a Boiler this month

anyone have a torrent for the heavy gear games. cant seem to find any.

Bad.

I'm fine with this, hopefully they understand how shitty it is and how it'll take a lot of time to make it work properly.

God this game is so jewish. I want to make my stuff look good but it's so pricey. I'll turn into a whale if I give in to buying colors and decals alone.

bumperooni

that's not a mechwarrior,

she symbiotically links with / parasitically infests and takes control of a reverse engineered alien/divine WMD creature to fight other alien/divine WMD creatures.

unless you're group dropping with sync'd decks and you KNOW someone is gonna have a tag / narc for your lurms on the wave you drop with it lurmboats are useless.

srm deathbombers are however, NOT worthless.

bump'd out to 297m srm6+a will push everything's shit right the fuck in, in a group of 4 or more. if you got more room, max boated srm4 (artemis not needed in this case) has such a tight group plus high rof that you can VOMIT MISSILES FOREVER