/mbgg/ - Mobage General #653

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #compass.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vgy.me/76lh7b.png
vgy.me/GsXKY3.png
vgy.me/JMzTwa.png
vgy.me/vb1k8u.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cute valentines

>alchememe not in OP
It's talked about more than half those games...

Just wait til the honeymoon period is over and see how everyone else tosses it to the side

At least delete warship girls, AG, and #compass

A few games like Star Ocean and Alchememe gives 5* gacha ticket just by login for 28 days now.

I wonder when will other games follow suit especially GBF.

>Shill game and people bite
>Already wants to delete other games

Wow
Not only gumi is an awful company but the shills are also horrible people too. Sasuga gumi.

AG got a PC release and barely anyone still talks about it.

I'll put it in if I remember and make the next thread

Alright.

Adding games is fine but dont fuck with the OP just because some shitlord wants to meme on people. We've managed to avoid people messing with the OP and it'd be nice to keep it that way.

What?

Yeah I don't plan on deleting stuff because it only gets a few posts per thread, though I'd probably remove shadowverse because it has its own general

>shitlord
Tumblr go home

Chino means chinese in spanish, the game probably think you are mocking asians somehow.

I just want to name myself after my waifu

Yeah, I dont think anyone would object to that now that /svg/ has a steam release and is super fast.

Though its also an option to wait a thread or two to see if the game really sticks around. New games (Or "New" in this case) usually tend to take over the thread because everyone is jumping on the bandwagon but then interest dies off as people start leaving the training wheels behind and lose motivation to continue playing and grinding.

With regards to VC, the answer to the question, "is my team good/should I reroll?" is best answered thusly: do you like the characters you are using? Unless you care about eSports, you can use whomever you like. Connect battles may require you to make some substitutions at 5* & 6* and some of the chapter bosses in the last few chapters, but you'll eventually roll most characters and have plenty to choose from as time passes. Whale v. whale isn't anything most people should give much consideration to when choosing their team members. Your team is perfectly good. You've got a good row distribution and while you're doubling up on dark elemental damage between Momiji and Hel, many things are weak to it so there's not much problem.

I bet whoever coded that language filter used to have Spanish people mocking his race in highschool and added all his old nicknames to the filter.

Would I be better off with Vali than Momiji in that case?

Swapping to Vali would double you up on light damage instead. You'd also lose Momiji's ability to hit, or potentially kill, a usually vulnerable ranged or mage but gain more front row damage and a defense debuff for Thor to take advantage of. Either way works fine, and my advice remains to use the characters you like best.

Deftones raped his mother.

Any recommendations on who I should pick with the 5* ticket from 6th panel? Was thinking Sheena or Yomi

Thanks, I'll try both out. I'm aiming for the esports aspect, but aside from potentially replacing Niji with Luca, it seems all I have left is promotions and gear.

Can you screnshot who's in the panel ticket pool currently?

Links because lazy
vgy.me/76lh7b.png
vgy.me/GsXKY3.png
vgy.me/JMzTwa.png
vgy.me/vb1k8u.png

So I met a Joan and Luciano on the same team that took one damage per hit without card abilities

Is this Hax?

Would you?

Forgot my pic

I remember a number of weeks ago there was a bug where shields would never appear for me, so it was either that or hax.

If anybody wants a top fun-tier deck for gunners, try this if you were lucky enough to get the R Guilty Gear card from the SD cards or gacha.

Anyone play "Monster Super League"? Or know anything about it? I've been playing it for an hour now and am having ""fun""

So how do you get and equip the special weps?

Clear the super hard collab EXTRA quests.

Once or have to farm them?

So I was re rolling and got this cutie from the rare summon free pull.
Is the rare summon different from the others?

>Replaying Shinobi NIghtmare for alchememe
>Doing story
>They completely removed the dungeons
I'm happy to be able to finish it faster but holy shit son.

it's just a shame they sorta abandoned it. The hot sprong feels a bit useless now.

There's still a dungeon crawling thing in special quests but that's the only one I found

Valentines

Kinda a shame though since the dungeons were decently designed and the crawling had decent mechanics.

Once for 3* copy. More if you want to make it 4* or 5*.

>Is the rare summon different from the others?
Which rare summon? The tutorial one? I think she is supposed to be limited characters since her shards aren't farmable.

Can you get carried in coop or do you have to solo?

is there a list in-game of the daily limited shard quests? Or do I have to check each character 1 by 1 to see if the quest is up?

>Battle rating 5500 for the fourth stage in GF Arctic Warfare
>Boss is 10k
>Squads are around 5-7k and start falling apart after fighting 3 enemy units
I take it I'm supposed to take out every single cannon before trying to fight her? I just want to get the shotgun since I can't seem to build one in LSC.

>Which rare summon
This one

I just ignore the cannons if they're not in the way for all maps. You can farm red envelopes later in the easier ones.

>Valentine special dialogues in raramagi are timed events
RIP all the girls that told me to wait for them after school. I'll be taking chocolates in dreamland.

It depends on what coop stages your hosting but if its something hard like a EX stage then expect to use gems to revive the party if you want it cleared.

Make use of retreat. Take down one of those three cannon nodes, retreat your team, repair, then send back. Those nodes are only usable every 4th turn for that, so get the timing right.

Forgot to mention the "once" thing refers to doing the solo quest without friend units help since you get 80 shards for that.

Guess you are lucky then.

What do you anons do with your Buddha Twins? At this point, just wanting to upgrade Souma. Might be retarded, but just look at the poor guy...

And I now have 72 Eagles, only raids 17, 23, and 25 at two stars but no real reason to do them for now and they're fuck hard as well. I'm actually more likely to 3* 25 before the other two thinking about it.

What does the card do?

It's a damage buff, same as the green SR card. Both of them stacked get my Matoi's attack up to 1000 at level one

Anyone want to grind the elemental dungeon together in shironeko?

>host 5* Nighog 20+ times farming mana/tokens
>last one for the night
>my 30k HP 3k+ MDEF 4* Luca gets fucking deleted not even 10 seconds into the fight

W-what the fuck just happened? Her health doesn't even go below 75% in practically every match

I don't have any MATK characters, either

Woah. I just got Eve from my free rare summon too. Spoopy

Tech levels at this point for reference and some thoughts.

I get the feeling a person who focuses standard armor first and goes into MT meatshields would have had better tanking in the end as evasion makes a hell of a difference.

Though Churblade is probably queen due to sheer offensive capability as raid is a lot of kill first or be killed and she can double as tank and DPS.

The rocky valley map was troublesome since the enemies had 4-2 scouting in their favor and a lot of rocket units including the boss. So it was hoping for bad RNG on the enemy's end.

The one thing I feel most deficient in at this point though is close range and targeting. If there's a tech besides manual I would take to 48 it's probably chassis. And I'm interested in pure evasion focused builds as well. The street raid LAVs dodge 1300+ targeting shots decently which feels absurd.

There's a significant imbalance between close range and long range tanks due to when skills proc though. LAVs and LTs have some plenty powerful skills, it's just they only activate during CQB mostly. While SPGs are all essentially nuke the enemy in shelling.

Tanky ATGs feel like they got the worst end of the stick though. Not enough armor to properly tank and not enough firepower or decent skills to deal big damage. Their targeting is also generally so ass that they miss anything that's not an enemy HT as well. Which means they're definitely not useful in Street raids as they're always full of LAVs. Really huge enemy meatshields are bruteforced better with sheer amount of SPG skillshots and fire rather than an ATG shot with slightly more PEN. There's also no guarantee they shoot a meatshield. Raid compositions in general are varied, but none I recall being entirely HT and ATG focused.

Well time to start working on getting all tanks.

Why do collab units go to 75 while normal ones go to 85 in alchememe?

tfw iphone

What are you talking about?

Most of the ones I saw were 75 and the wiki stats went up to 75 so I just assumed

Almost no one but whales are going to bother leveling a collab unit past 75. Not worth the fragments, better to save them for another limited.

Why is 75 the breakpoint? Diminishing returns?

And can level 75 limiteds match 85 normal chars?

>Why is 75 the breakpoint?
Because that's when you unlock the third class. And beyond that it's 20 fragments per level. Sure, better combo attacks and a bit more stats are nice, but it's not worth it for limiteds.

>After about 40 rolls I only have this for show
This game really dislikes me.

They any good?

>Ouroboros is playable in other games but not her own game

How is this fair

Anyone start DC recently? Did you find the multiple guides overly confusing?
Im considering making an mbgg one seen as right now we've just been borrowing from 5 or so other sources
it'll also give me somewhere to dump information each time theres a patch instead of only posting it here

>1-2-1-2

Alchememe story numbering is dumb

Volume-Part-Chapter-Stage
Is what I get.

It's still kinda dumb though.

#Compass maintenance at 13:00 Nip time, just over one hour, and will end at around 5pm. Game will require a client update after.

Now is the last chance to claim the 7 free days of prime from logging in, and the new season will start once maintenance is over

Ouroboros is ranked 10/10 on one of Japan wiki.

She does have a 10/10 body

Jesus that looks terrible.

I'm so sorry. That looks awful.

How long would it take to level limited Sakura from 70 to 75 in alchememes?

Maybe 1-2 minutes since you only need to click the apples unless you mean getting the red shards to increase her level limit.

I meant the red shards yeah

butt

Is this a skin or fanart?

I need her

That's her christmas skin (damaged)

>Xmas

RIP

I started recently. A new guide would have been helpful although I think I'm on the right track now

Obtainable but...realistically hard to get if you don't buy the furniture tokens.

8 exchange tokens is extremely steep especially when considering you only get one when you get a dupe skin. With a skin usually appearing once every about 500-700 tokens spent (based on my own experience).

Where there's a will there's a way though I suppose.

It's sitting on my gift box and didn't use it yet, do I have to use it?

You have to accept it if you want to activate it, so yes.

That was what the pastebin was for until the user moved on to better places.

Probably. I'd just use it now to be safe

Finally leveled my water team to cap thanks to this Miku event. I sure hope we get a similar event in wood and dark element as bunch of my units are only at level 70s.
>tfw my recovery is still only 567

What's the condition on that third one?

I hate when people have to bring up how English isnt their first language and hide behind it to ask questions. No one cares and no one needs to know, just ask your shit normally. Saying that stuff just makes you sound like an idiot.

Of course I would forget my image

Have consensual sex with 5 people at the same time or something like that according to google translate.

Hes probably just trying to safeguard seen as people on Veeky Forums love to sperg out on ESL-posters
Though we're in a general that primarily plays foreign games so its unlikely that would happen here

Clear UG hard mode
Level a 5* weapon to +1

The "Safeguard" only makes them look like giant retards and exactly why people shit on ESLs. If you act normally then no one will notice ever.

Is there any easy way to get a 5* weapon?

Not really
Underground hard mode drops them quite frequently but that requires a decent selection of 5* characters
You can also buy them from the story mode shop but theyre quite expensive, you shouldnt buy any equipment lower than A grade seen as Underground can drop B and below

Hard mode is prolly far off for me.

Is it worth rolling for weapons in Alchememe or not? Step 1 is cheap and taunting me.